Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 527 of 527
1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527
Thoughts on Users [STICKY]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#26301 Posted: 22:24:39 10/06/2020
We meet again.

From what i've seen you're a nice person, which will take you far.
---
^ You all know it's true
Spyroboy Diamond Sparx Gems: 9386
#26302 Posted: 15:14:41 13/06/2020
You seem like a friendly user smilie
---
さだめじゃ
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5660
#26303 Posted: 20:57:33 20/06/2020
You're very much an strange, yet interesting user. Very comfortable with the life you have now, even if it's not the one you want. a Very "lol whatever" kind of personality who joins in on the fun rather than avoid it.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Project_Unnamed Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 7400
#26304 Posted: 00:00:16 23/06/2020
You joined this place handful of months after I returned to this place. It is great to see that you have grown to be the mature and smart young man who should always be welcomed and respected by this community. I just hope that you have enjoyed your stay here and have been good role model for other long-term-users (which is a thing that you most probably have done already).
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5257
#26305 Posted: 00:28:01 23/06/2020
You're analytical without cynicism or insensitivity. That's rare, and it's a good thing.

Side note:

Quote: Project_Unnamed
have been good role model for other long-term-users (which is a thing that you most probably have done already).

He has for me.
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6657
#26306 Posted: 01:14:51 23/06/2020
In the past you used to genuinely anger with me because of how quickly you'd jump to debate with someone and would even get very heated/aggressive about it; however, I always acknowledged that your heart was always in a good place. I just disagreed with how you went about things.

I can definitely see the growth you've made to where you still are passionate about your opinions, but now I see it as a pleasure to talk about these deeper topics with you and even debate about the issues of our world (Well not actually debate by definition since we pretty much agree with most topics).

I really admire the kind of person you are, and I'm really happy to see how you've been growing into your own person with both your career and passions. I hope you stay with the company you got hired at, as someone who is studying business as a minor I completely understand how stressful sales can be, and I really wish the best of luck that you find a better position in a different department. But I also wanted to say how talented of a writer you are, especially creative.

You should definitely still pursue that passion to some degree, because I see how much it means to you, but again, I completely understand that desire to want to eat at the end of the day. Try writing some short stories or narrative essays (Dude, I'd think you would be GREAT at essays) to submit to literature journals and get your name out there. You'd could make some money from your passions, even if it is on the side.
---
All lives matter doesn't exist until black lives finally do matter
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:15:55 23/06/2020 by TheFlyingSeal
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1847
#26307 Posted: 07:50:34 03/07/2020
seal. sealio. seel. slapstick flapjack.

words cannot express how near and dear you are to my heart. youve been with me through the good and the bad and have always been a positive, friendly force in my life. i dont quote know if angelic is the word but youre certainly as kind and accepting as an angel. youre caring, determined, and so strong... honestly id be lying if i said i didnt get envious sometimes. youre the kind of person people should look up to, and i know so many do
thanks for being such a big part of my life even when i prank you with countless catalogs in your mailbox and hide earth eggs all over you ACNH island
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:48 03/07/2020 by Vespi
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5257
#26308 Posted: 04:38:21 04/07/2020
What I really appreciate about you is that you really seem to have mastered sarcasm.

It never comes off as condescending or offensive - when you're sarcastic, you always get your point across with just the right amount of spice. That shows high social intelligence, and it's something to be damn proud of
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5660
#26309 Posted: 18:44:32 04/07/2020
You've really grown over the past year. You get less heated when discussing politics and instead take it with level headedness. I'm happy for your growth. Probably one of my favorite users here now too.

I'm proud of you.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6657
#26310 Posted: 00:05:34 05/07/2020
HIHD!!!

You've grown since the issues you had a while back, and I'm happy to see how conscious you are since then. I think the most important thing about your growth is to think about who you want to be, what sort of figures do you look up to the most? I know that seems really basic, but I think as we grow up and meet different people, we sometimes lose that initial vision of the kind of person we want to be. It's okay if that vision changes, but it's also easy to stray off the path because we're at an age where we're still exploring our own identity.

Also remember it's okay to be cautious, but do not limit yourself!! It's a lesson I'm still struggling to learn, but you shouldn't make yourself suffer out of fear of hurting someone. Even the kindest, sweetest people in the world can make someone else angry and upset; we are all different from each other and it's impossible to make everyone happy. Just be a decent human, but if you give too much, your own mental health is going to suffer and people will take advantage. And sometimes? That stuff will just revert you back to a bitter, angry person. Self-sabotage, essentially.

Wish you the best for the rest of the year, bud!
---
All lives matter doesn't exist until black lives finally do matter
First | Previous | Page 527 of 527
1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me