Forum

Poll

11 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Greetings! [STICKY]
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5548
#1751 Posted: 08:20:27 12/02/2016
Coming back to this site is like going back into my time capsule to see what has changed.
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
Mecha Weapon Red Sparx Gems: 21
#1752 Posted: 18:58:29 08/04/2016
Hey, everyone. It's nice to meet you all. I'm just an average gamer who's very fond of fighting games like steert fighter, Mvc, ssbs etc. I also like playing spyro games, too. Though, the only ones I've played was year of the dragon, the first skylanders game, and all three of the games in the legend of spyro series. This site seems pretty cool. I can't to see what's in store for me. Well, that's just about it. Thanks for hearing me out. :-)
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#1753 Posted: 15:16:32 17/04/2016
Quote: bmah
Coming back to this site is like going back into my time capsule to see what has changed.


real talk tho, this site always pulls me back with its freakin' nostalgia.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1754 Posted: 17:41:58 20/04/2016
Quote: Mecha Weapon
Hey, everyone. It's nice to meet you all. I'm just an average gamer who's very fond of fighting games like steert fighter, Mvc, ssbs etc. I also like playing spyro games, too. Though, the only ones I've played was year of the dragon, the first skylanders game, and all three of the games in the legend of spyro series. This site seems pretty cool. I can't to see what's in store for me. Well, that's just about it. Thanks for hearing me out. :-)


Welcome skid
---
Spread those positive vibes
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#1755 Posted: 17:56:46 25/04/2016
Hello. Spyro 4 life. Greetings everyone.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 7980
#1756 Posted: 20:57:36 25/04/2016
Quote: Bimle
Hello. Spyro 4 life. Greetings everyone.



Welcome!
---
SC
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1757 Posted: 17:54:44 02/05/2016
Hey, everybody! You probably remember me as the dumb kid with the L-Chop Chop avatar who thought he was funnier and cooler than he actually was! Well, I'm back! This time, I'm (slightly) less awkward and cringey!

I am a huge fan of Skylanders, X-Men and Overwatch! Also, I art sometimes.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8971
#1758 Posted: 18:22:53 02/05/2016
Welcome back! :3
---
Hate. Sweet hate. All-tempting draught. We'll drink of her again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:12 02/05/2016 by Bifrost
shasha15 Red Sparx Gems: 73
#1759 Posted: 22:35:30 24/05/2016
Hello everyone! We (my young daughter and I) are relatively new to the game. We just got superchargers a little while ago. Played Spyro when I was younger and should find some for her since she seems to play skylanders very well and enjoy it.
We have no xbox friends (XBO) and she just shares my account. I loved Mariokart for the Wii and wish it were easier to connect with people to race in superchargers online. I've had luck once.
Think it can be said we bring in the rear with the "trend" lol.
---
XBO - VoteableSword8
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#1760 Posted: 21:45:14 31/05/2016
Hello. I mostly will hang out on the Skylanders Forums.
Fav Skylandersmilieop Fizz (of course)
Fav Villain: DreamCatcher
My Top 5 fav Skylander game
5.Superchargers
4.Spyro's adventure
3.Giants
2.Swap Force
1.Trap Team
Kdhall73 Red Sparx Gems: 21
#1761 Posted: 03:21:15 06/06/2016
Hello
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#1762 Posted: 17:05:41 18/06/2016
Hello everybody, I'm BettyTheSeraph (or BetterTitles, depends on which one you like), and, well,yeah... I can't really say that much. I'm probably going to be spending most of my time in the roleplay section. Nothing else to say though, so bye!

-BettyTheSeraph, or BetterTitles
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1763 Posted: 17:30:11 18/06/2016
Welcome to all the new users! smilie
RayTheDragon Red Sparx Gems: 11
#1764 Posted: 18:15:00 18/06/2016
Hi, I'm new.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5089
#1765 Posted: 21:19:03 18/06/2016
Quote: RayTheDragon
Hi, I'm new.


Quote: Kdhall73
Hello


Quote: BettyTheSeraph
Hello everybody, I'm BettyTheSeraph (or BetterTitles, depends on which one you like), and, well,yeah... I can't really say that much. I'm probably going to be spending most of my time in the roleplay section. Nothing else to say though, so bye!

-BettyTheSeraph, or BetterTitles


Welcome to the forums guys! Glad you all could join. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3686
#1766 Posted: 16:15:35 20/06/2016
Quote: Haedox
I hate all of you.



Oh, what a mature gentlemen!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 8971
#1767 Posted: 16:16:07 20/06/2016
Welcome to the other users that joined, then.
---
Hate. Sweet hate. All-tempting draught. We'll drink of her again.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1768 Posted: 16:38:47 20/06/2016
oh wow! did you get into the preschool teacher's laptop?
Operationgamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1289
#1769 Posted: 20:56:54 20/06/2016
Quote: Haedox
I hate all of you.


Really mature, dude. Also, if you hate us, why did you join the forums?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:26 20/06/2016 by Operationgamer
AquillaTMighty Red Sparx Gems: 30
#1770 Posted: 21:45:20 25/06/2016
Hello! I've never signed up to forums before.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1771 Posted: 21:47:26 25/06/2016
Welcome!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#1772 Posted: 22:14:01 25/06/2016
Bonjour! Hope you have a nice first experience with forums.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7545
#1773 Posted: 22:58:08 25/06/2016
Hello!

My name is Parisruelz12 and I'm a mod here on dS. We're all very glad to welcome you!! :D However, this general section, which is for Spyro/Skylanders topics only. You aren't in trouble, but I must give you a fair warning. Please post topics in the right section, failure to do so might end in Moderated Messages and maybe even a suspension.

Have a look at our Forum Rules! Or instead, if you feel lost, just contact either one of our very helpful mods. You can find the mods of each section in Blue at the top of each subsection or in Red at the bottom of the subsection list. :)

We hope you have a good time on dS!

-Parisruelz12
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:24 25/06/2016 by parisruelz12
Grumpy Gorilla Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#1774 Posted: 21:51:53 14/07/2016
Hello

I'm new here sorta. I was a user, but I haven't been here in ages and I've changed a lot since then so I figure I will rebirth from the ashes. (Gosh that was an unnecessary explanation.)

Anyway I'm here now hello and I look forward to meeting y'all.

So basically the run down is, I'm a nerd, I like video games, movies, comics and I think I'm funnier then I actually am.
---
"Pfft, that’s not true. I haven’t even been a part of your life, how could I ruin it? I wasn’t even there"
-Garmadon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6113
#1775 Posted: 02:00:14 15/07/2016
Hey, welcome back then, I guess! X'D
Hope you still like it here, the site's probably slowed down a lot more now since you've been gone but it's still rather pleasant to be here.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1776 Posted: 16:34:26 29/07/2016
Welcome to all teh new userss! smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Punch_Potion_X Blue Sparx Gems: 894
#1777 Posted: 09:07:56 29/08/2016
Hi,
I'm Punch_Potion_X - Pax

I created this account a few months ago but I haven't really been active until recently.
I (obviously) am a huge fan of Skylanders. I started with giants and have bought every game since. I have around 70 figures.
I also like other video games and am a massive Lego Ninjago Fan (Don't Judge) (Well, to be honest, no one here can really say anything as we're all sitting around playing a game targeted at 8 year oldssmilie )

I'm a friendly person and a good leader.

I hope to get to know more all about everyone, as we make this journey through Skylands.
---
Skylanders Ring of Heroes.
Will (hopefully) only require pockets half as deep
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:11:31 29/08/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1778 Posted: 14:46:07 29/08/2016
Welcome! smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1779 Posted: 17:22:21 29/08/2016
Welcome to the site! smilie
Lalalame Green Sparx Gems: 231
#1780 Posted: 20:13:32 29/08/2016
Hi, I joined a few days ago but I didn't give myself a proper introduction.

I like video games, cartoons, and drawing. I've been a fan of Skylanders since the beginning. Nice to meet all of you! smilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1781 Posted: 20:13:53 29/08/2016
Welcome! smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
NathanBros Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#1782 Posted: 01:43:55 30/08/2016
Welcome to the forums Lalalame, enjoy your stay!
---
It's-a me, LUIGI!
My blog: VST Plugins Download
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1783 Posted: 21:25:46 03/09/2016
Hello, I just have a quick question, how do I put a picture up on my profile?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1784 Posted: 23:32:44 03/09/2016
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Hello, I just have a quick question, how do I put a picture up on my profile?


Hello and welcome to darkSpyro forums! smilie To put up an avatar, you click "Settings" at the top right of your screen and scroll down to the "Other" section. You can pick from darkSpyro's gallery of avatars or click "Choose File" and find the picture file on your computer. Note that an avatar has to be 100x100 pixels and also less than 40 KB in size. If you need more help, let me know! smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1785 Posted: 01:23:05 04/09/2016
Quote: LevanJess
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Hello, I just have a quick question, how do I put a picture up on my profile?


Hello and welcome to darkSpyro forums! smilie To put up an avatar, you click "Settings" at the top right of your screen and scroll down to the "Other" section. You can pick from darkSpyro's gallery of avatars or click "Choose File" and find the picture file on your computer. Note that an avatar has to be 100x100 pixels and also less than 40 KB in size. If you need more help, let me know! smilie


Thank you!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1786 Posted: 17:46:09 11/09/2016
Also, how do you put those little messages at the very bottom of your post?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4587
#1787 Posted: 00:06:29 12/09/2016
That's called signature. Go to Settings and there's a space to write your own Signature. Save it and that's it.
---
Bruh
Phantom Thief Green Sparx Gems: 379
#1788 Posted: 23:30:25 03/10/2016
I forgot to do this, Hello internet!!!
---
-DP
Roofi Red Sparx Gems: 27
#1789 Posted: 23:20:49 02/02/2017
Hello , I discover the forum for the first time , so I think this is the best place to introduce myself. smilie

I'm a 19 y.o french Spyro fan. However , the first time I played a Spyro game was in 2016 , my old ps1 is broken sadly. (Thanks to emulator , this is very easy to play awesome games nowadays).

I finished the ps1 trilogy during summer , I love the universe and above all .... Music ! Copeland is a genius.
I have played "A New beginning" and "Eternal Night" of the second trilogy , but I didn't like it very much , the atmosphere is too dark for a spyro game and I found the gameplay pretty repetitive and boring. However , "Dawn of the dragon" looks pretty cool , I like the Spyro's model in this episode.
I hate Skylanders , Spyro has nothing to do here according to me , he deserves to be the main character of his own games.
I have played "Enter the dragonfly" and GBA games , they were pretty fun but not as good as ps1 games.

I like Spyro games but they are not my favorites (Heretic !). My favorites ps1 games are Survival Horror : Silent Hill , Resident evil... I play mainly old FPS games : Doom , Duke Nukem 3D. I love Genesis's games , Streets of rage is one my favorite game of all time. smilie
But Spyro is a very lovely character , this is why I subscribe here. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:23:03 02/02/2017 by Roofi
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5089
#1790 Posted: 04:52:21 21/03/2017
Quote: Roofi
Hello , I discover the forum for the first time , so I think this is the best place to introduce myself. smilie

I'm a 19 y.o french Spyro fan. However , the first time I played a Spyro game was in 2016 , my old ps1 is broken sadly. (Thanks to emulator , this is very easy to play awesome games nowadays).

I finished the ps1 trilogy during summer , I love the universe and above all .... Music ! Copeland is a genius.
I have played "A New beginning" and "Eternal Night" of the second trilogy , but I didn't like it very much , the atmosphere is too dark for a spyro game and I found the gameplay pretty repetitive and boring. However , "Dawn of the dragon" looks pretty cool , I like the Spyro's model in this episode.
I hate Skylanders , Spyro has nothing to do here according to me , he deserves to be the main character of his own games.
I have played "Enter the dragonfly" and GBA games , they were pretty fun but not as good as ps1 games.

I like Spyro games but they are not my favorites (Heretic !). My favorites ps1 games are Survival Horror : Silent Hill , Resident evil... I play mainly old FPS games : Doom , Duke Nukem 3D. I love Genesis's games , Streets of rage is one my favorite game of all time. smilie
But Spyro is a very lovely character , this is why I subscribe here. smilie


Hello there! Glad you could be here. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Moonwatcher Red Sparx Gems: 39
#1791 Posted: 14:53:22 28/03/2017
OK, so I found this place a few days ago, while looking for screenshots of TLoS The Eternal Night, and I though I might as well join.
So, I used to love the Spyro series, with A Heros Tail being one of my favorite games, but I kinda forgot about it for years around the time of the first reboot. Five years ago I got the whole Legend of Spyro Trillogy for about £10, and then forgot about them until a few weeks ago, when I picked up Skylanders: Giants in a sale, and recognised Cynder. And then the PSN put the original trillogy on sale too, so now I'm playing through three generations of Spyro at once smilie

Anyway, apart from Spyro, my favorite video games are Fire Emblem & Pokemon. I'm kinda a completionist, (which I've had to turn off with skylanders for the sake of my wallet,) and generally like games where you have to collect things, (Hence Spyro & Pokemon) I'm also obsessed with Dragons. Favorite Movie? How to Train Your Dragon. Favorite book series? Wings of Fire. Favorite video games? All have Dragons in some way. So yeah, if it has dragons, I'll most likely love it. (With some exceptions...)
---
MUSHROOMS AND MONGOOSES
JPunxR Red Sparx Gems: 29
#1792 Posted: 20:29:35 05/04/2017
Greetings, never been to a Spyro forum before so this is new to me which is interesting. I'm about 20 years old and more of a nostalgia Spyro fan really have nothing against the new/recent ones. I got into Spyro when my parents got me the Spyro Collection trilogy during Christmas when I was 5-6 years old. I enjoy J/RPG games when i'm in the right mood(and by that, I mean spend about 100+ hours doing everything. Well, Tales of Xillia wise). That's all I can say at the moment so happy to join in the forums~

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm an artist so I'll probably post some fanart here and there.
---
I spent more time on the site crashing on me than I do on this forum <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:18 05/04/2017 by JPunxR
Blastertron Green Sparx Gems: 114
#1793 Posted: 14:07:28 10/04/2017
hi everyone I'm kinda new smilie
---
What can you expect from a robot who's battle class doesn't match his name???
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1794 Posted: 15:00:56 12/04/2017
Hello! I am also new to the forum, but most of u probably already know me from the "warm introduction" post I made.
Samius Hunter Gems: 8927
#1795 Posted: 15:13:40 12/04/2017
Quote: Emerald Clouds
Hello! I am also new to the forum, but most of u probably already know me from the "warm introduction" post I made.


Welcome to darkSpyro! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

There's actually a pretty big divide between the Skylanders board and the off-topic board. Most people who frequent one don't use the other, so a lot of people here probably didn't see the topic you made.
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1796 Posted: 01:32:34 13/04/2017
Kinda figured that xD
Emerald Clouds Green Sparx Gems: 328
#1797 Posted: 01:36:45 13/04/2017
Kinda figured xD
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#1798 Posted: 01:45:48 13/04/2017
Quote: Emerald Clouds
Kinda figured that xD



Quote: Emerald Clouds
Kinda figured xD



this double post tho
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
hwd405 Green Sparx Gems: 319
#1799 Posted: 16:06:55 20/04/2017
Hey everyone! Noticed I hadn't made an account here and a few things I discovered a while ago were posted here, so I thought I might as well join. To those of you I've spoken to before, hey again! And to those I haven't, it's nice to meet you!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1800 Posted: 12:03:01 16/05/2017
Ok, so I just wanted to know

How do you put links in your signature
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
First | Previous | Page 36 of 37 | Last
1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me