darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > I decided to go back and play this game again...
Page 1 of 1
I decided to go back and play this game again... [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 17:44:56 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Beat the Artisans World 100% in not even half an hour.

I thought I remembered this game being more challenging...
---
Bring the Fanta
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 12:23:12 15/11/2012
Perhaps that's because you know the game so well.
That's one of the reasons why I've stopped playing the old Spyro games for the time being.
And that's also why I think there should be a new one, so we have something different, but the same type of engine.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:56 15/11/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 16:19:14 15/11/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
That's one of the reasons why I've stopped playing the old Spyro games for the time being.
And that's also why I think there should be a new one, so we have something different, but the same type of engine.

This, we need more challenging games with the same engine
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#4 Posted: 16:43:40 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator

Yeah. I guess. I think it's mainly because the next games have more side quests.

And I agree. New game + original engine = Great!
---
Bring the Fanta
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#5 Posted: 00:43:40 16/11/2012
Ive always loved the engine and graphics of the PSone spyro games. Yes, even more then the later games. The engine and graphics gave the trilogy such a charm. Id love insomniac to "Leak" the engine. Never will happen though.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 07:50:04 16/11/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

Yeah. I guess. I think it's mainly because the next games have more side quests.

And I agree. New game + original engine = Great!

True, but I bet some of the egg thieves slow down your progress? I'm used to where they go, so I can get them pretty easily. The side quests in the other games, slow down your progress.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me