Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Unforgiven(Crystal Chronicles RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#101 Posted: 20:33:08 21/11/2012
"Just....startled." He curtly replied and inched himself back down to his seat. Still, he nervously glanced at it, his hawk eyes darting faster than possible.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#102 Posted: 21:23:05 21/11/2012
"Well, just relax. I'm sure it's harmless so long as we don't pose as a threat." Stoic said.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#103 Posted: 21:46:40 21/11/2012
"a trauma" skullete said giving a hand. "how are you guys going with your items?" she asked.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#104 Posted: 21:51:08 21/11/2012
Soru rejected it. "Just fine. When should we reach our destination?" He asked, changing the subject. Skullete got to figure hers out quickly. Why couldn't he figure out his?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 02:03:30 22/11/2012
"Still working on it." Stoic admitted. "And I'm not sure when we arrive." He replied to Soru's question.
---
Iox Katakana Blue Sparx Gems: 708
#106 Posted: 02:33:28 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ra Lena looked at Soru, "maybe you have to hit it with something? like your forging a weapon."
---
Giy looked back into the Caravan, "about thirty more minutes till we get to River Belle Path."
---
[WARNIG] table flip eminent! [WARNING]
#107 Posted: 03:02:24 22/11/2012
Soru looked at Ra Lena. "...maybe later. I'll scout ahead for anything." He said, opening up the tarp of the caravan and spreading his wings, jumping out and flying upward.
---
#108 Posted: 03:06:45 22/11/2012
"Not exactly a social butterfly, is he?" Stoic commented, with a light snicker, just innocently teasing a bit.
---
#109 Posted: 03:55:33 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"your not a talker yourself Stoic." Ra Lena said giving him the 'death' look.
---ooc: remember she is your healer XD
Giy waved Soru towards river belle path(just ahead)
---
soru could see many goblins and spiked creatures, and beyond that, a waterfall/
---
#110 Posted: 04:01:12 22/11/2012
"Oh, I was only joking. Meant no harm by it. And I'm friendly enough, thank you. I talk when I feel like talking." He said, unfazed by her stare.

ooc: I know that, but he isn't being mean. xD
---
#111 Posted: 04:03:51 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: i know :D
"hmpf." (Ra Lena)
---
#112 Posted: 04:09:08 22/11/2012
Stoic then cleared his throat and glanced back at the pearls on his gauntlet. He was still dying to know what they did. There had to be a way to find out and get the pearls to show off their power.
---
#113 Posted: 04:19:18 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
suddenly, a rock hit the back of the caravan. Ra lena peeled back the cloth, to see a goblin picking up another rock.
---
#114 Posted: 04:31:27 22/11/2012
"What is it? What's out there?" Stoic asked, glancing at her.
---
#115 Posted: 04:37:53 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"a goblin, hey why don't you try to hit it with an axe?" ra Lena said, not really wanting to have to heal anyone so soon.
---
#116 Posted: 04:40:49 22/11/2012
Stoic smirked and grabbed his giant ax.
"Sounds like a plan. I'll have that goblin dealt with in a moment." He said, quite confidant. He then got up and hopped out of the caravan. He wielded his ax, already preparing to attack at any moment. He turned to face the goblin, keeping a close eye on it as he headed towards it.
---
#117 Posted: 04:43:26 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: wooooooow.... i tried to make a left turn... you wanted to go right XD
----
The goblin threw the rock, not with very good aim, landing it just in front of stoic.
---
#118 Posted: 04:46:40 22/11/2012
ooc: Hey, she asked him to hit the goblin with an ax, what'd you expect to happen? xD

Stoic just watched the rock and chuckled.
"You call that good aim? Let me show you how it's done!" He said, then using great force, he swung his big ax at the goblin in a wide horizontal motion.
---
#119 Posted: 04:49:41 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: for him to chuck one...
the goblin didn't even have time to finish its "SQUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!" before it vanished in dust and left a dagger behind.
---
#120 Posted: 04:53:16 22/11/2012
ooc: Ah, I see. Well, the giant ax is his main weapon. I thought of it first, rather than his smaller ones.

"And that's how you win a fight." He said with his head, well, high for a dwarf anyway. He then put up his giant ax. Then Stoic smirked as he picked up the dagger. "Cool. I got myself a new weapon. This should come in handy." He said. Then he headed back to the caravan.
---
#121 Posted: 04:54:59 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: yea, i didn't expect that to happen at all XD
Ra Lena smiled, "good job."
---
suddenly the Caravan stopped and Giy called to the others, "We are here at river belle path!"

ooc: and with that we wait for the others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:56:43 22/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
#122 Posted: 04:58:42 22/11/2012
ooc: Well that's the fun part about an RP, having other users surprise you. xD

Stoic bowed his head a bit.
"Why thank you. It was easy. He had terrible aim and probably a tiny brain to go with it." He chuckled. "I also got me a new dagger as a prize." He added.
---
#123 Posted: 06:35:55 22/11/2012
ooc: lol.

Soru saw no real danger from the goblins but still kept an eye out on them. Seeing the one that Stoic killed, he shrugged deciding they were no threat whatsoever. Instead he flew above the clouds, diving in and out of them and getting his feathers all wet. Of course, since they were well preened and oiled the water slid off easily. Still, it was fun.
---
#124 Posted: 06:45:15 22/11/2012
Since Giy had stated that they arrived at their destination, Stoic began to have a look around. He saw other goblins, and was quite eager to get rid of them himself. Then again, they all seemed so weak and harmless. Not much point in just running off to kill them, but it was still a good idea to be at least a little wary. Stoic then got out his metal flask and began to drink from it.
---
#125 Posted: 07:19:54 22/11/2012
skullete got off of the caravan, and the trauma also followed. she noticed all the goblins hanging about and got sort of concerned.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#126 Posted: 05:04:54 23/11/2012 | Topic Creator
a quite large goblin stood behind the others and yelled at the caravaneers, "drop your possessions as tribute to the god-king, then be on your way!" the others goblins drew their weapons(daggers/swords) and readied themselves(about 5 small goblins, 1 big one)
---
#127 Posted: 12:15:42 23/11/2012
"i was right" skullete said and drew her crystal sword.
---
#128 Posted: 12:48:35 23/11/2012
Stoic put away his metal flask and got out his giant ax.
"Bring it on." He chuckled with confidence.
---
#129 Posted: 00:56:53 24/11/2012
Soru saw the goblins and smiled slightly. The same smile a bird shares once it has found it's prey. Soru folded his wings in, his body twisting around and gaining speed as he went into a kill-spiral.
---
#130 Posted: 03:01:08 24/11/2012 | Topic Creator
one of the littler goblins turned and ran while yelling, "there are to many of em!"
---
the big goblin started casting a spell(for those with ice spell: you know it is ice)
---
the other 4 little gob's charged towards the caravan.
---
#131 Posted: 03:24:10 24/11/2012
Stoic let out a battle cry and ran towards the four heading for the caravan. He readied his giant ax to swing it at them at any given moment.
---
#132 Posted: 07:27:03 24/11/2012
the trauma beeped and also started an ice spell. skullete watched the trauma and the big goblin with interest.hopefully the trauma can handle him for now skullete thought and sheathed her sword. instead she took out her bow and arrow, took careful aim at one of the smaller goblins.... and fired
---
#133 Posted: 17:17:48 24/11/2012
Oh, no you don't. I'll get to you first! Soru thought as he was nearing his target, sword out and the air around him turning frosty and cold as he was still spinning.
---
#134 Posted: 03:14:22 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
The big goblin(ill call him goblin:S) shot an ice spike at the caravan, and the Trauma created an ice shield that blocked it. then they both began to cast their next spells, (Goblin:S is casting fire for those who know fire spells)
---
two of the four smaller goblins that charged stopped suddenly and began to throw rocks at Stoic.
---
the goblins are unaware of Soru's presence.
---
#135 Posted: 03:42:21 25/11/2012
ooc: why did you control the trauma?? any way i dont know what they sound like so i kept it as "beep" smilie and what about the arrow?
---
#136 Posted: 03:46:36 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: i will do that to the trauma time to time, each time it learns a new spell/technique, stuff like that... beeping is fine.
The arrow flew straight and true, before the wind took it and lodged it in the goblin next to her target.
---
#137 Posted: 03:51:20 25/11/2012
ooc: okay.

"well at least i hit something" skullete thought out loud and watched the scene with the trauma and the big goblin. "so your an ice user?" skullete said and the trauman just simply beeped.
---
#138 Posted: 06:11:24 25/11/2012
Stoic knocked the rocks away with his ax, and then continued charging, swinging his ax at the goblins.
---
#139 Posted: 23:36:04 25/11/2012
Last hundred meters! He locked his sword in position, bearing down on the big goblin at around a 70 to 80 degree angle. Whatever the case, it was a very sharp angle. The last few meters his wings spread out, straining painfully against the wind as his speed and momentum made him a whirling tornado of hail and blade that landed through the little ones and into the big one before taking off again.
---
#140 Posted: 01:45:22 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Soru hit goblin:S hard, but the goblin refused to give, cancelling his spell and starting a new one. Ra Lena told the others, "hurry, kill the big one before he heals!"
---
the two melee goblins died from Stoic's Axe.
---
rock chuckin goblins turned their attention towards Skullete and her Trauma
---
#141 Posted: 01:47:50 26/11/2012
Soru was now perfectly aloft a few feet above the goblin:S He quickly used an ice spell, raining sharp spikes of ice down on the goblin.
---
#142 Posted: 03:14:00 26/11/2012
Stoic glanced at the two goblins that threw the rocks.
"I'm not through with you two yet." He said. He then put up his giant ax and got out his two smaller ones, one in each hand. Then he hurled each of them at the two goblins.
---
#143 Posted: 03:21:57 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: Finally!
one axe missed and embedded itself in a tree just above the goblin's head. the other axe hit the goblin in the chest, killing it. the purple pearls on Stoic's guantlets glowed brightly, and both axes flew back to stoic.
ooc: it is up to you if you catch them or not... since you had no idea this would happen...good luck :D
---
Goblin:S fell in a heap, before disipating and leaving a red sphere.
ooc: little goblins left one dagger, two meat, one set of goggles.
---
#144 Posted: 03:38:08 26/11/2012
Soru panted a bit, trying to calm his heart from the exertion that happened. He took the red sphere and then checked his ice crystal. It wasn't glowing or pulsating anymore. Drat. It would be a while before he used ice magic again.
---
#145 Posted: 03:47:40 26/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: i'll wait for Skullete now.... now you have two items to figure out XD
---
#146 Posted: 04:14:15 26/11/2012
Stoic was shocked to see his axes magically fly back to him. He wasn't exactly prepared to catch them, but he managed to do so anyway, and nearly lost his balance in the process. He had started to dodge the axes, but wanted to catch them so he decided to try. The sudden change in plans and movement just about cause him to fall. After he got his axes back, he blinked and stared at them in confusion for a moment. He never expected them to come back to him. Then he grinned. Not only did he finally know what the pearls did, but he was certainly happen with the result.
"Now this is cool. I don't have to fetch my axes anymore." He said.
---
#147 Posted: 06:04:52 26/11/2012
skullete put back her bow and drew out her sword. "bring it" she said, waiting for a move
---
#148 Posted: 04:43:29 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: uhhh... i think everything died stealthelfrocks.
if anyone could see her: Ra lena saw the axes begin to fly back, and leaped out of the way, landing about two feet away face first in the road. she quickly picked her self up and dusted herself off. because of this, Giy laughed.
---
#149 Posted: 04:51:05 27/11/2012
ooc: hmph, missing the rest of the fun
---
#150 Posted: 04:57:31 27/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: sorry, i waited a full 24 hours. i get impatient sometimes... which is why i mis-spell Just so much.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me