Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Unforgiven(Crystal Chronicles RP) [CLOSED]
Iox Katakana Blue Sparx Gems: 708
#1 Posted: 04:21:54 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
this RP is going to be an adventure RP, however, what takes place on this adventure is up to you.

rules
[1] everything allowed, romance, action, adventure, ect. you pick it.
[2] please try to censor your curses as best as you can, and if you cannot, avoid cursing.
[3] Be nice to other players, even if your characters conflict with one another.
[4] have fun, or i shall kick you out. via slaughtering your character.
[5] at the top of your character sheet, type what you wish to find from this RP. one word preferred (ect: action.)
[6] although i will refrain as much as i can, be aware that you can die. just don't do anything to stupid, kay?
[7] character sheets do not have to be 100% complete, if you skip bio, we will just assume you didn't share it with the group.
[8] anything posted in your character sheet is known by all the other players, unless the info is in the misc section.
[9] god-mod, and i shall warn you. further warning may instead become kicking via dead characters.
[10] have fun, good luck to you all.
[11] be prepared to go back to your character and edit their lvl and stats.
[12] at the bottom of your character sheet, type your name: this will signify that you have read and understand the rules, and are willing to obey them so long as you are in this role-play.

Character Sheets.
Name: (basic stuff)
Gender: (male or female please, no real restriction, but it could make the RP a little....challenging)
Appearance: (for those who have pics, give credit. for those who prefer words, have fun)
Level: (put 1, for now)
Race: (of the 4 available. if you feel you must have another, PM me and we shall work it out.)
Class: (of the 5 available. if you feel there is a class that just MUST be added for you, PM me and we shall work it out.)
Stats: (in this format: [HP 100-300] [STR 10-30] [Spirit 10-30] [Agility 10-30]
Weapon:(weapon your character chooses to use)
Shield/Armor: (i would prefer to make it where you get one shield or one armor, but you can do what ever)
Other Equipment: ( anything i should expect to appear in your pockets?)
Bio: (brief, or long. i'll read it either way.)
Misc: (anything in this section is not known by your fellow players characters.

Races!
Clavat: your basic human. farmer folk. defensive in nature. + 50 HP.
Lility: dwarves with onion heads. well, heads shaped like onions. offensive in nature. +5 STR.
Selkie: humans who live off hunting and fishing. agile in nature: +5 Agility.
Yuke: tall bird people, with helmets to cover their heads. magical nature: +5 Spirit.

Classes:
mage: casts spells. begins with one basic spell (fire/ice/lightning/cure) +5 Spirit.
warrior: good with a one handed weapon, even better with a shield. +50 HP.
Thief: has ability to steal from targets. +5 agility.
Lancer: uses a two handed weapon to do good amounts of damage. +5 STR.
Beast Master: skilled in taming wild beasts and using them to fight. +10 HP, +1 STR, +1 Agility, +1 Spirit.

ok, here is the plot:
you are in a world over run with miasma, a purple gas that kills any who breathe it for extended periods of time. All hope is not lost however, as you have found these crystals that repel the miasma. one big crystal keeps each town alive, but they run out of power over the course of a year or so. to recharge these crystals, each village picks up to eight young individuals to entrust the honor of retrieving myrrh, from myrrh trees. each tree produces one drop of myrrh every three years. and it takes three drops to restore the towns crystal to full strength, and have it last another year. these parties are called: crystal caravans. you are one of these selected individuals. it is your job to travel the world, collect myrrh from dangerous dungeons, and return to keep the town alive and share your stories with loved ones. it is you who must keep Tipa alive.

your party starts with a single crystal chalice. a third of a sphere that has a bar that holds a miasma repelling crystal, just a small one. it magically holds the myrrh you collect, forming a perfect sphere of myrrh when three drops are collected.

you will start just after you leave your town. map is here: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console...icles_world.gif (ignore the fire/water things for now. you will be departing from tipa.)

Items!
Weapons:
small(daggers/short bows ect.) +1 STR +5 Agility.
Medium(one handed swords/ long bows/ ect.) +3 str +3 Agility.
Large(two handed weapons/Greatbows/ect) +5 Str, +1 Agility.

shields:
Light: (leather/wood) +2 agility, +50 HP
Medium(metal) +0 Agility, +100 HP
Heavy(tower shield) -2 Agility, +150 HP

Armor:
Light: (fur/leather) +3 Agility, +100 HP
Medium: (chain/ halfplate) +0 Agility, +200 HP
Heavy: (Full Plate) -3 Agility, +300 HP

Mages only:(getting two or three of the same gem makes the spell more powerful. you creative ones can fuse spells to form new ones, or have something backfire, or just nothing at all.)
Blue gem: Ice spell.
Red gem: Fire Spell.
Green Gem: Lightning spell.
White gem: Cure spell.
Pearl gem: Revive spell.
Clear gem: Condition removing spell.

(for those who want a theme song for their Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...33E11BCC78C05A1 is a good list of songs)
---
[WARNIG] table flip eminent! [WARNING]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:36:10 17/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
Vincentkoopa Yellow Sparx Gems: 1997
#2 Posted: 04:25:10 14/11/2012
Ooc:Will join later.By Miasma are you talking about Inuyasha? smilie (sorry if it isn't...just curious)
---
Always tired~
#3 Posted: 04:27:24 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: afraid not my friend: final fantasy. the only one for gamecube [ ] - [ ] Chrystal Chronicles.

Name: Ra Lena
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (from original Crystal Chronicles)
Level: 1
Race: Selkie
Class: Mage
Stats:[HP 100] [STR 10] [Spirit 35] [Agility 30]
Weapon: Staff(melee or minor ranged)
Shield/Armor: fur armors(+0 hp)
Other Equipment: Carries a white gem, used for Cure spell.
Bio: grew up near the river in Tipa, where her family would supply the fish for the town.
Misc: actually has used offensive magic before.

Name: Giy Em
Appearance: he never leaves his armor.
Race: Clavat
Class: Warrior
Stats: [HP 850] [STR 19] [Spirit 11] [Agility 15]
Weapon: Long sword +3 str, +3 agility.
Shield/Armor: Heavy Plate armor -3 agility, +300 HP. Tower shield -2 agility, +150 HP
Other Equipment:
Bio: son of the towns blacksmith
Misc: Only here to guide the Caravan. defends the caravan while others gather myrrh. (yes, i know his HP is insane. +450 from equipment, +100 from race and class. and a base of 300 HP. not like he is a main character though)
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:14:19 15/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
#4 Posted: 04:45:35 14/11/2012
Ooc:Thank you for clarification
Name:Drizzle Silvermist
Appearance:Has long swept fringed dark blue hair and dark purple eyes.He wears black shirt,leather pants,and a dark cloak that helps him conceal his body.He also wears black boots and occasionally black gloves.He is 6'2 in size and has average muscle.
Level:1
Race:Selkie
Class:Thief
Stats:[HP:120][STR:15][SPIRIT:10][AGILITY:21]
Weapon:Two small curved black daggers and an oak long bow.
Shield/Armor:Black leather armour and no shield.
Other Equipment:A book of ancient techniques.
Bio:Drizzle was a young boy whose life was joyful and filled with happiness.He has been bullied since childhood,but chose to ignore them because they never bothered him that much.His life changes when he finds out that his parents were killed by bandits.He set on a quest and eventually killed bandits.He steals money and supplies to support himself and many regard him as the"Shadow Hunter".He is now quiet most of the time and may even seem depressed to people who don't know him well.
Misc:Is Sepiroth's biological son(If that is okay) His parents were just his foster parents.
---
Always tired~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:53:16 14/11/2012 by Vincentkoopa
#5 Posted: 04:49:18 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: that is fine. quick changes: remove the potions, im making a medic to join the group. and about your agility, is that 21 total, or 21 before you add the +5 for selkie and +5 for Thief? i will also add armor/weapon +'s so you can add those to him soon.
---
#6 Posted: 04:52:52 14/11/2012
Oocsmiliekay I will remove the potions and it is 21 total.And ok.
---
Always tired~
#7 Posted: 05:09:28 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: added equipment, everything is up to check. we are ready to roll with, one maybe two more people.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#8 Posted: 06:39:11 14/11/2012
Cool RP. Will join probably tomorrow. Too tired right now.

Lol, when I saw purple miasma, I immediately thought a Tales game. Specifically Tales of the Abyss for 3DS. Fun game. SUPER LONG. Ugh...haven't beaten it yet. Got too bored. But lol, yeah miasma problem there too.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#9 Posted: 06:40:17 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
hehe, miasma is a problem. uhhh... i can't think of a game i didn't finish.... yea, i understand your sleepiness, its only 1am here.
---
#10 Posted: 06:41:38 14/11/2012
Lol, well, see ya!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#11 Posted: 04:39:58 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator
i took the time to redo the map... http://s12.postimage.org/d949vii4s/map.jpg just thought the other one was way to bland.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:37:24 15/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#12 Posted: 09:36:30 15/11/2012
Name: skullete amacules
Appearance: shoulder length red hair, slightly curled. slim yet muscular. her cloths are similar to this [User Posted Image] (pic does not belong to me) and she also wears a fur cloak over it. she has fingerless gloves and the fur she has are ones of animals
Race: selkie
Class: beast tamer
Stats: [HP 410] [STR 39] [Spirit 11] [Agility 43]
Weapon: large crystal sword. uses a long bow for surprise attacks and hunting.
Shield/Armor: fur armor
Other Equipment: small book, helps her out a lot about different areas and survival, also contains info about beasts. she doesn't really need anything at all though since she's got the knowledge. she also carries around a oak wood flute, like this http://www.dreamstime.com/afri...humb5432232.jpg
Bio: she has a special connection with animals and beasts of all kinds. she was abandoned at birth and taught herself how to hunt and fight. she is always honest but in her life she never trusted anyone. Loves adventure and travels to help others in need. she may have been abondoned but was adopted at age 8. she lived at the edge of tipa ever since, but abandoned family life after a year, and knew it wasn't for her. she has also became the town's alchemist
Misc: she holds deadly secrets, and other secrets about herself
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 23:59:42 16/11/2012 by Stealthelfrocks
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#13 Posted: 12:48:09 15/11/2012
Name: Kida No'Stuki
Appearance: She is a little shorter then she should be at her age and she has fair olive skin which complement her briliant blue eyes. She has short messy blonde hair and her bangs fall over her eyes. She wears brown shorts and a skintight grayish tank top. She also wears knee high socks and dark brown boots that have buckles all the way up the side of them. The leather strap on her sheild is held over her midsection and she also has finger less gloves that she wears.
Race: Yuke
Class: Beast Master
Stats: [HP 250] [STR 15] [Spirit 23] [Agility 27]
Weapon: She chooses to use a large bow and arrow. Her bow is made out of some of the wood off the oldest trees in the forest and it has designs carved into the bow staff. The draw string is made of a silk like twine. Her arrows are made from a dark wooded tree and have extremely sharp tips. The feathers are from crows which makes the ends last longer. She also carries around a small sword made of a stronger version of steel. It was made from her fathers old armor which was steel and had a bit of Mythril in it, making the sword almost impossible to break though it can be broken. She hardly uses it. She also has the helmet that her mother wore but doesn't always wear it.
Shield/Armor: She has a steel lined wooden shield on her back at all times. It protects her wings.
Other Equipment: She has hair pins and flint and steel in her pockets along with a small wooden carving a wolf.
Bio: She was born into a normal family and raised normal. But her father was a warrior and her mother a Mage so they where gone allot. One night her village was attacked and her parents died. Everyone did... except for her. Her mother had hidden her to keep her safe. After the attack was over she left hiding and looked over the destroyed ruins of the place she once called home and she also found her parents. They where both dead. She was only 7 when this happened. She has been living on her own in a shack in the forest sense then.
Misc: She has moments where she blacks out or where she freezes and has a flash back.

(My real name is Alee or Sam or Roney. My Characters name is Kida No'Stuki)(I actually read the entire first post.)
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#14 Posted: 14:54:22 15/11/2012
Ooh, sounds interesting. I'll have to work on a character. I think I'll try something new for this. I've never used a dwarf before, and since they don't seem to be very popular, I'm going to use one.

Character Sheets.
Name: Stoic Armstrong
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dwarf#/d2d0gvh
(credit goes to KidKazuya from dA.)
Race: Lility (plus 5 STR)
Class: Lancer (plus 5 STR)
Stats: HP-600, STR-47, Spirit-10, Agility-26
Weapon: A giant, two-handed ax. (plus 5 STR, plus 1 agility) Two small axes, rarely used, except maybe for throwing. (plus 1 STR, plus 5 agility each)
Shield/Armor: Heavy Plate (-3 agility, plus 300 HP)
Other Equipment: An old, gold pocket watch that he has had for just about his whole life. He never parts with it. He also carries a metal flask that he always has filled, either with water or alcohol, whatever he can get his hands on, really.
Bio: He's new to town. He just wandered into town all by himself, looking for a place to stay, somewhere to work, and some food. No one really knows where he came from, what his life was like, or even how long he intends on sticking around. He keeps all of that to himself. When asked about his life, he ignores the question and changes the subject.
Misc: He actually made the two small axes and the metal flask himself, as he was training to be a blacksmith before coming to town. The giant ax was a gift from his mentor, as well as the armor.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:31:28 15/11/2012 by Cynder09
#15 Posted: 16:20:31 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator
@ stealthhelfrocks: you can be abandoned at birth, but tipa is your home, so lets say you were adopted at age 5 or so?

@ storygirl: the name of your original village is Tida. after it was destroyed, you moved into a shack just outside tipa.

@Cynder09: great character, uhhh, the bonuses on the axes are wrong however: two-handed give +5str, +1 agility, smaller ones give +1 str, +5 agility.

@all, sorry if it seems im changing your bios a bit. the main reason you guys are going on this journey is to keep your homes alive, so i needed you to live in tipa, so you all have something in common, and already know each other before departure.

Giy sat inside the caravan outside Tipa, "guys, get in here and lets decided where we want to go."
---
#16 Posted: 17:31:56 15/11/2012
Okay, I fixed it. How's that?
---
#17 Posted: 19:38:00 15/11/2012 | Topic Creator
wonderful cynder.
---
#18 Posted: 23:36:35 15/11/2012
ooc Okay smilie

Kida heard Giy and ran to him. "Well..." She asked. "Where can we go? What are our options?" She asked
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#19 Posted: 00:06:05 16/11/2012
Name: Soru
Appearance: Something similar to this, except a sharper beak, smaller pointy ears, and well, a masculine body. Otherwise, he wears a white T-shirt and a long brown cloak to hide most of his avian features. And....doesn't really wear a helmet.
[User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)
Race: Yuke
Class: Mage (+5 Spirit)
Stats: (in this format: [HP 100] [STR 20] [Spirit 30] [Agility 30]
Weapon: A short iron sword (+3 STR, +3 Agility) imbedded with a small blue gem (+5 Spirit Ice Magic)
Shield/Armor: None.
Other Equipment: (Take this off if you want) Topaz Gem: Shield Spell–Can conjure a defensive shield that will withstand attacks up to half the user's HP. No carry over damage though, so if an attack goes beyond, it'll shatter the spell but still leave the user unharmed for that one attack.
Bio: Not much known about him other than he came to Tipa just a few years ago after a horrible outbreak of miasma. After being taken care of, simply lived near Tipa ever since and tried to integrate into society despite his difference. So, yeah doesn't really talk much, intelligent but cannot read vernacular things. Can only read magical symbols/spells and writing. And yeah, sort of distant from the rest of society cause well....racial issues. Plus he did look a lot more avian than most bird-folk he's seen anyway so people usually tend to leave him alone other than small talk to an fro. At least they are kinder than most. I mean they don't treat him with disgust or anything, trying to be as subtle about it as possible. In respect, he lives near the edge of the town.
Misc: Memory loss of anything before stumbling out of a huge cloud of miasma, barely alive.
---
#20 Posted: 00:31:45 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: good character D-O i like your take on the yuke race, caught me off guard XD

Giy Flattened out the map and pinned it to the inside of the caravan's wall. (Map posted at bottom of this post.) "well, we are down here: outside Tipa on the bottom right."

Ra Lena pointed to a dungeon on the map, "think we should search River Belle Path for some Myrrh?"

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:43 16/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
#21 Posted: 00:38:49 16/11/2012
ooc: lol, well you said bird people so I put bird person.....yeah! Thanks.

The figure cloaked in brown had his attention elsewhere. On a stump about waist high, there was a vial of water. He threw back his hood and drew his sword, bearing it's familiar weight. Soru's bright eyes and perky ears flicked and flickered as he held it at ready. Taking a deep breath he stepped toward the vial of water and swung. The sword tip reached a centimeter away from the tip of the vial, but in between that tiny space was a tiny flash of light, that for a second engulfed the vial. When it faded he picked up the vial and turned it upside down. The water didn't move. Frozen. He breathed a sigh of relief as well as slight fatigue as the energy was drained into that spell.
---
#22 Posted: 00:46:31 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ra Lena heard a slight cooling breeze outside, unnatural for the summer months. She stepped outside and saw a Yuke holding a sword, and a bottle of ice. "Hello, Soru. Practicing your Frost blade before we depart?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:13 16/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
#23 Posted: 00:56:17 16/11/2012
ooc: oh okay. Could the gems be catalysts for the spell. Like, the larger the gem, the more powerful spells you can do or whatever?

Soru silently nodded and sheathed his sword. He drew his hood back over his face, shielding it from view. The gem was imbedded in the pommel of his sword, so if he didn't need the blade, he could unlock the hold of the pommel by twisting the round sphere it was imbedded in 180 and then pop the gem out with his thumb. This he did now, holding the precious blue gem in his hands, showing it to Ra Lena as it pulsated slightly with a mystical feel. "Do you need anything?" He asked, his voice soft and had a musical tone to it. Of course, it was common for him. It's how he spoke since it was different from other races' lungs. A mix of bird and human.
---
#24 Posted: 01:02:06 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: that is kind of how it works, but the gems are all the same size. more gems, more power. only up to 3 gems for a single spell though. and you can mix the gems to create new spells. like fire+fire=Fire+, but fire+ice=Gravity.

"no, i just thought you might want to help decide where to go?" Ra Lena replied to him.
---
#25 Posted: 01:15:25 16/11/2012
ooc: ah, okay.

He shook his head. "I'll....I'll just follow along." He said meekly, standing there rather awkwardly.
---
#26 Posted: 02:22:38 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"you can't go to far by just following ya know." Ra Lena said, crossing her arms and tipping her hip in a matter of fact kind of way. "the first mage didn't get taught how to use magic, he had to lead the way himself. Besides, you might be a great leader if you try." Then she turned on her heels and started back towards the caravan and the others, before cursing and turning back around. "hey...Soru, can you do me a favor and get the Crystal Chalice from my pa?"
---
#27 Posted: 02:59:56 16/11/2012
Soru tilted his head curiously at Ra Lena as if pondering her statements deeply. Then he nodded and was gone in a flash, the brown cloak trailing behind him that you could see part of his taloned feet and long downy legs as he rushed away. A ghost in daylight as he made his way inward to the town, towards Ra Lena's abode.
---
#28 Posted: 03:10:05 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ra Lena sad on the stump and waited for Soru to return.

Giy looked at the others, "any objections to River Belle Path, or should we go to goblin wall instead?"
---
#29 Posted: 03:12:35 16/11/2012
Soru reached the house moments later and knocked, waiting at the door.
---
#30 Posted: 03:15:12 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
a voice could be hear though the door, "I thought you might come back to pick this up, sweetie!" then the door opened and Ra Lena's Mom stood there with the Crystal Chalice, "oh... i guess Lena sent you here to get this?" she handed the chalice to Soru. "Keep my darlin safe you got it?"
---
#31 Posted: 03:59:40 16/11/2012
Soru nodded silently before ghosting off with the chalice, swiftly returning to where Ra Lena was waiting. He stopped in front of her, not even out of breath and presented the chalice.
---
#32 Posted: 04:06:07 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Ra Lena hopped off the stump and Kissed him on the cheek, then took the Chalice, "Thanks Soru." she said to him softly. the she Abruptly turned and ran to the Caravan.
---
#33 Posted: 04:40:45 16/11/2012
Soru blushed underneath his facial feathers. He was glad it was not seen publicly. Soru slowly turned and followed Ra Lena back to the Caravan.
---
#34 Posted: 04:44:47 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: let us now wait on the other four... that seems familiar... five players in my RP... again.
---
#35 Posted: 04:57:39 16/11/2012
Kida sighed looking at the map scanning it over. She looked over the different places. "hum..." She sighed and walked over to a chair and fingered the helmet that hung on her hip.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#36 Posted: 05:41:16 16/11/2012
ooc: sure.

He glanced at the map silently from afar as they neared the Caravan and stopped.
---
#37 Posted: 06:45:29 16/11/2012
Stoic was sitting down on a nearby rock. He was taking sips from his flask while sharpening his axes. He occasionally glanced over at the others, watching them and passively listening from a distance. He didn't really care what direction they went in, so long as he got a chance to use his axes on something. He wasn't even interested in socializing with the rest of the caravan. He was ostly just looking for action and adventure.
---
#38 Posted: 08:05:33 16/11/2012
Ooc: I will edit my char a little before I start, and how many posts just gone by??
edite: now edited. but may it be that she was adopted, but she abandoned THEM after a year, but lives in the edge of tipa. please? i just want to indicate that she is a loner, and want to keep it that way

skullete was outside and was practising her bow and arrow, along with some sword fighting. her crystal sword gleamed in the morning light as she threw it at a tree, slicing through it.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:55:02 16/11/2012 by Stealthelfrocks
#39 Posted: 20:38:09 16/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: you can be the Town's alchemist. you create blueprints for weapons and armor and such. not many people in tipa even know about the alchemist job, so that would work nicely i think.

ooc: i believe we are waiting on koopa...
---
#40 Posted: 22:20:26 16/11/2012
ooc: oh, sure. and... koopa?
---
#41 Posted: 23:14:13 16/11/2012
ooc: Vincintkoopa. He's been active on the site, though I know not why he doesn't post here.
---
#42 Posted: 01:22:28 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
ooc: i'd give it a 95% chance he forgot. he is on: what 3-5 other Rp's? Each one more active than this one. we shall move on without him.

Giy heard the sword fighting outside(against a tree) so he took a peek outside. He did this not because he was curious, but because he needed to stretch his legs. "you excited about going on the Caravan?"

OOC EDIT: just realized, didn't we have a person on Arcana school drop out early in too? if so...i suspect there will only be two or three of your left... one more is gonna leave if it stays in line with Arcana School... please don't leave smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:15 17/11/2012 by Iox Katakana
#43 Posted: 02:44:30 17/11/2012
Stoic was still making his axes were in top shape for the trip. He started to hum a little tune while he sharpened the blades. He heard the sword fighting close by but didn't look up from his giant ax.
---
#44 Posted: 03:43:37 17/11/2012
skullete turned to see gily. "i guess" she said, pulling her sword out of the tree with a big yank
---
#45 Posted: 05:17:25 17/11/2012
ooc: NUUUUUU!

Somehow, that dark ominous symbol indicating the Goblin Wall. It unnerved him. Why? A chill ran down his spine, looking at it. No. Not a chill. But like it. A deep sense of evil maybe. Some dark foreboding feeling perhaps? Nevertheless he looked away.
---
#46 Posted: 05:25:06 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Lena noticed soru shiver, "You alright soru?" she asked politely.
----
Giy raised his shield and spoke, "well attacking a moving breathing target helps for training and practice more than anything. go ahead, i won't die."
---
Mayor Floud walked up to Stoic, "ahh, glad to see you havn't left yet!" he was hauling a chest behind him.
---
#47 Posted: 06:48:14 17/11/2012
skullete smiled. "bring it" she said, and gripped her sword tighter
---
#48 Posted: 06:51:02 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Giy gave a quick 'you missed the point' face before lowing the shield slightly, "that means you attack me, and i defend."
---
#49 Posted: 07:03:12 17/11/2012
skullete narrowed her eyes, hot on fire. "you think i didn't know that?" she asked coldly.
---
#50 Posted: 07:04:13 17/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Giy knew he hit a small nerv, "Well my shield hasn't been touched yet." then he raised it back up and held it firmly.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me