Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Dawn of a New Age Info
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Dawn of a New Age Info [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 22:34:40 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The first season of Spyro has already launched and here I am with the info of my upcoming series coming this fall, Spyro: Dawn of a New Age.

In this series, it will be three years now and Spyro is an adult. In this time, he must reveal the secret of the dragons that will change his life forever.

Before the seasons of this one launches, there will be a new fanfic. Thus, making it more epic.

Now new characters will come such as Brightscale, a sleek purple dragoness along with Faith, a dragon who controls time.

Feel free to suggest more character names.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 16:40:24 08/07/2008
flash! a small purple/pink dragon who has lighntning and fire breath and never grows up! smilie (my charactor)
#3 Posted: 22:45:39 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, you better come up with more exciting names everyone for I'll pick the names by Friday or next Monday.

UPDATE: Brightscale is no longer purple. She is green now. Stay tuned for more info!
---
#4 Posted: 23:06:23 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here is info:

Spyro: Dawn of a New Age is set three years after Cynder left in search of her own destiny and our purple hero is on his own now. Now here is more info:

CHRONICLER: It has been years after Cynder left this world but now, the Ancestors have predicted such news about a gem called, the Dragon's Final Jewel.

The Dragon's Final Jewel is a gem that will appear every ten years and points to a dragon that will be the new Dragon Descendant.

And now, the prophecy is told like this:

ANCESTORS:

Days have come, days have passed

Moons have rose, suns have set

The time is right for the chosen

To rise and find

The greatest evil within.

CHRONICLER: No one knows who the dragon is but now...is the time for a hero to rise take up his destiny!
---
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5839
#5 Posted: 06:05:22 14/07/2008
You stole one of Gaul's quote's from TEN.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#6 Posted: 20:12:15 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Where? Wait let me check...I didn't stole any quote.
---
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#7 Posted: 21:45:10 14/07/2008
hey if its not to late add awren, a small blue dragon the same age as spyro but had to live by himself since birth, thus having no breath capability( sorry about all the details, but he is in my book, although i did have to change him a bit, my book involves humans AND dragons.
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
Last edited at 21:45:49 14/07/2008 by Spyrosflame
#8 Posted: 23:02:22 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Actually its too late now so Awren might appear on Spyro: Dawn of a New Age-Season One and Tango's dragon was acepted to be the Dragon Messenger whom will also be a spy. Here is the full chracter list in order of appearance:

Spyro(of course)
Brightscale
Ignituis
Flash
Malefor
Faith

Once again, Faith plays a small role in this time, who only appears in Spyro's mind.
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#9 Posted: 19:08:00 15/07/2008
Umm, can i suggest a charartor? Infinity, the time dragon! read the Spyro story if you don't understand.
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 20:01:22 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah! I forgot, all character sign ups are closed the last dragon to be accepeted in the Season is Infinity. Apperantly, the second trilogy to my series may come in the same date as DotD.

In this time, Malefor will make its apperance thus, in Season Two, I will be accepting people for humans are rather falling into the spell of dragonkind and I need people. No real auditions of course.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me