Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread!
First | Previous | Page 44 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thread!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11366
#2151 Posted: 07:07:17 05/04/2015
I already know a song.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2152 Posted: 17:14:54 05/04/2015
Quote: Windumup

also this is so beautiful smilie I may do a song cover of it


That was pretty good. Not something I would play on repeat over and over again, but I am more hardcore techno kind of guy. Too bad that there doesn't seem to be any hardcore mlp songs on youtube.

Well if I wasn't 100% sure before that I am a brony then I am now. I just ordered three books last night smilie

The first is My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell

This review from amazon sold it to me:

"When I first watched Magical Mystery Cure, its ending almost reminded me of the ending of Mass Effect 3: Went by too fast, and created more questions than actual answers. BioWare, the creators of the Mass Effect trilogy, had to address the fans' issues by creating an Extended Cut ending to Mass Effect 3, which didn't change the ending but rather provided greater clarity to the original ending. Likewise, this book might be considered the Extended Cut to My Little Pony's Season Three finale, as it provides more clarity to Twilight's new life as an alicorn princess, while telling a great story that kids and bronies alike will enjoy.

My favorite thing about the story was how Twilight actually chose to stay behind in Ponyville to be close to her friends. And, even as an alicorn princess, she is not all powerful, not just because head-writer of the show Meghan McCarthy confirmed that Twilight will not outlive her friends, but also that in the story, Twilight learned that she still had to depend on her friends like she always does, only this time on political decisions. We're also given an origin story to Princess Cadence and how she became an alicorn princess herself, as well as two brony-favorites making cameo appearances in the story, Gilda the Griffon and Trixie.

The book is around one-hundred thirty pages, which can be very brief. However, it'll be worth the brevity due to its story of Twilight adjusting to her new role as leader. I'd recommend this to any child who loves MLP, as well as bronies who await Season Four of the show. Overall, this was the Extended Cut the show needed after the Season Three finale, providing clarity to Twilight's new life while telling a great story with a satisfying moral.
"

I also ordered My Little Pony: The Journal of the Two Sisters: The Official Chronicles of Princesses Celestia and Luna and My Little Pony: The Elements of Harmony: Friendship Is Magic: The Official Guidebook

The diary of Luna and Celestia reveals more about their history and I just had to get the elements of harmony after watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQd9sBAFZs

I muted the video after 10 seconds so I don't know what the maker of the video is saying, but by looks of it the book is so full of information and some concept art that I just had to get it.

I also downloaded this for my lumia 930:


Too bad it's "freemium" style game so you have to grind a lot or use real money. I haven't tried it yet, but that video makes it remind me of spyro's universe when that still existed. In that you also had to play mini games to get money so you could expand your island and buy stuff. The game also has the original voice actors from the series so that's nice.
I also have three plushies and even my GTA online character has Twilight sparkle shirt:
http://abload.de/img/poniyauh8.jpg

So yeah. 100% brony smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:25:14 05/04/2015 by Partajeesus
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2153 Posted: 05:13:18 06/04/2015
And of course that game is unplayable on my lumia 930. Just like the gt racing 2 by gameloft also this has unreadable text. I don't even know how that is possible. If you play any game on pc and change the resolution the text can be bigger or smaller or even stretched. With this and gt racing there is no text. There is only a few lines and that happens on all windows phones that have 1920*1080 resolution. Other than that the graphics look as they should, but it would be nice to know what you are doing.
Xia Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#2154 Posted: 17:16:38 08/04/2015
The series is alright. Just got into it. Favorite character is Discord so far.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2155 Posted: 22:56:42 08/04/2015
Great season premier we just had. High hopes for the rest of the season because of it.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2156 Posted: 23:12:25 08/04/2015
I really hope the quality of this season premier is a sign of good things from this season in general, because wow, I enjoyed it a lot.

I wonder if we'll get more explanation for Starlight's motives later on.. Kinda curious to see where she even got this idea of 'equality' to begin with.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:38 08/04/2015 by IsisStormDragon
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11366
#2157 Posted: 04:06:17 11/04/2015
Quote: Partajeesus
Quote: Windumup

also this is so beautiful smilie I may do a song cover of it


That was pretty good. Not something I would play on repeat over and over again, but I am more hardcore techno kind of guy. Too bad that there doesn't seem to be any hardcore mlp songs on youtube.

Well if I wasn't 100% sure before that I am a brony then I am now. I just ordered three books last night smilie

The first is My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell

This review from amazon sold it to me:

"When I first watched Magical Mystery Cure, its ending almost reminded me of the ending of Mass Effect 3: Went by too fast, and created more questions than actual answers. BioWare, the creators of the Mass Effect trilogy, had to address the fans' issues by creating an Extended Cut ending to Mass Effect 3, which didn't change the ending but rather provided greater clarity to the original ending. Likewise, this book might be considered the Extended Cut to My Little Pony's Season Three finale, as it provides more clarity to Twilight's new life as an alicorn princess, while telling a great story that kids and bronies alike will enjoy.

My favorite thing about the story was how Twilight actually chose to stay behind in Ponyville to be close to her friends. And, even as an alicorn princess, she is not all powerful, not just because head-writer of the show Meghan McCarthy confirmed that Twilight will not outlive her friends, but also that in the story, Twilight learned that she still had to depend on her friends like she always does, only this time on political decisions. We're also given an origin story to Princess Cadence and how she became an alicorn princess herself, as well as two brony-favorites making cameo appearances in the story, Gilda the Griffon and Trixie.

The book is around one-hundred thirty pages, which can be very brief. However, it'll be worth the brevity due to its story of Twilight adjusting to her new role as leader. I'd recommend this to any child who loves MLP, as well as bronies who await Season Four of the show. Overall, this was the Extended Cut the show needed after the Season Three finale, providing clarity to Twilight's new life while telling a great story with a satisfying moral.
"

I also ordered My Little Pony: The Journal of the Two Sisters: The Official Chronicles of Princesses Celestia and Luna and My Little Pony: The Elements of Harmony: Friendship Is Magic: The Official Guidebook

The diary of Luna and Celestia reveals more about their history and I just had to get the elements of harmony after watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsQd9sBAFZs

I muted the video after 10 seconds so I don't know what the maker of the video is saying, but by looks of it the book is so full of information and some concept art that I just had to get it.

I also downloaded this for my lumia 930:


Too bad it's "freemium" style game so you have to grind a lot or use real money. I haven't tried it yet, but that video makes it remind me of spyro's universe when that still existed. In that you also had to play mini games to get money so you could expand your island and buy stuff. The game also has the original voice actors from the series so that's nice.
I also have three plushies and even my GTA online character has Twilight sparkle shirt:
http://abload.de/img/poniyauh8.jpg

So yeah. 100% brony smilie



wait in moment,I knew the game on my samsung.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#2158 Posted: 00:11:19 12/04/2015
uh...

chubby cute technicolor horses have pro republican messages..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2159 Posted: 15:51:44 14/04/2015
Sooo yeah...this whole brony thing is starting to get out of hand for me. Just a little.

During the last week I got lumia 635 just so I could play that game (been playing it for five days now), yesterday I bought two mini figurines from ebay, last night I bought equestria girls blu-ray, today when I was on my way home from work I bought pinkie pie and apple jack plushies and just now I ordered equestria girls Rarity doll + pony combo.

The same thing happened with skylanders. " I just buy that cheap starter kit and check it out" and now I have spent maybe 600-700 euros on those things and I don't regret it at all. I'm just happy that even now when I'm 34 years old I can still get excited about something and feel like a kid again. Except now I actually can buy something that I want smilie

Quote: parisruelz12
uh...

chubby cute technicolor horses have pro republican messages..


Pinkie pie and Rainbow dash are also alcoholics.
Pinkie buys all the cider she can carry and Rainbow loses her mind when she doesn't get any. That's some serious problems right there smilie

[User Posted Image]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2160 Posted: 10:10:16 21/04/2015
I still can't stand this show.

I gave it a chance and it's horrible.
---
^ You all know it's true
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2161 Posted: 02:19:15 22/04/2015
Quote: Greeble
I still can't stand this show.

I gave it a chance and it's horrible.


It's ok. Everyone has different taste.
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2162 Posted: 12:44:51 22/04/2015
^And what's most important is that he/she actually gave the show a change instead of just blindly hating it.

Got my equestria girl Rarity + pony combo today:
http://abload.de/img/rarity2bosf9.jpg

Not bad for 15 euros.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:49 22/04/2015 by Partajeesus
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2163 Posted: 17:49:42 23/04/2015
I finally decided to watch the first two episodes of season 5.

It was basically Twilight Sparkle VS communism. Because as we all know super dictator Celestia is the right way to govern a country.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2164 Posted: 20:36:34 16/05/2015
I just saw the new episode. Funny stuff if a bit cringe-worthy if you're familiar with stories you've seen a million times before...

...

The YouTube side-bar of recommendations is messed up with one video being "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Twilight Sparkle Pregnant Baby Birth Video Game" by Toons Universe.

What!? Why? WHY?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2165 Posted: 23:54:29 16/05/2015


Discord in this episode.
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#2166 Posted: 08:03:14 31/05/2015
I feel the need to share this.

---
No.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11366
#2167 Posted: 12:57:40 31/05/2015
I got a plush.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2168 Posted: 22:33:33 03/06/2015
Quote: icedragon333
I feel the need to share this.



Celestia accidentally sending Luna to the moon, only as an act of self defence? Oh... Oh man... I want that to be canon now.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2169 Posted: 05:58:42 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
is it me or is mlp going down hill fast.....
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2170 Posted: 16:20:46 09/06/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

-----
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2171 Posted: 20:07:50 13/06/2015
OMG THE EPISODE TODAY!!!!

100TH EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND DERPY IS BACK AND OMGERD
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2172 Posted: 00:55:41 14/06/2015
The 100th episode was definitely different. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was still pretty cool.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#2173 Posted: 01:41:35 14/06/2015
someone shot some acid before writing this jesus christ
---
self professed austGAYlian
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2174 Posted: 02:56:04 14/06/2015
Vinyl's eye color is canon now
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2175 Posted: 06:19:23 14/06/2015
Quote: Windumup
Vinyl's eye color is canon now


It became canon in the season 2 finale.
Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#2176 Posted: 21:10:32 22/06/2015
i want more cake but i dont want to be like cloob
---
mmmm sexy vore
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2177 Posted: 04:38:39 04/07/2015
hey look
equestria girls 3

Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2178 Posted: 17:29:25 04/07/2015
YAY.
I loved the first two eg movies and can't wait to see this one. I hope that the soundtrack is as good as the previous ones too. Everytime I listen the ost of rainbow rocks I just want to watch it again.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2179 Posted: 17:38:36 06/07/2015 | Topic Creator
look what i got :3
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:39:29 06/07/2015 by aran
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2180 Posted: 16:42:34 07/07/2015
I had to google that and it seems to be fanfic comic? I guess that includes all the chapters and wasn't cheap to get smilie
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2181 Posted: 02:29:33 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Partajeesus
I had to google that and it seems to be fanfic comic? I guess that includes all the chapters and wasn't cheap to get smilie

it's a book smilie
and yea, it cost me 40 dollars :/
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11366
#2182 Posted: 13:03:53 11/07/2015
Spike runs to portal and turns intro dog..
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2183 Posted: 16:53:19 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
i dont know if this was posted, but it's really worth the watch :0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do6RDSwaWek
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2184 Posted: 00:21:16 12/07/2015
Latest episode is now my top 1 favorite.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#2185 Posted: 00:46:56 12/07/2015
def best episode of season 5 so far
---
self professed austGAYlian
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2186 Posted: 03:10:49 12/07/2015
i really really liked this episode.

probably because i really like luna so any focus on her is good in my book (unless we're talking comics because something feels...off about the princesses in the comics buuuuut i am sorta behind on those so what do i know).
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#2187 Posted: 18:56:37 12/07/2015
Quote: aran
i dont know if this was posted, but it's really worth the watch :0
[snowdrop vid]


That was so sad and beautiful at the same time.
Videos like this make me so happy that I'm a brony, because the fandom is so amazing.

Sometimes I just start to think how much great animation and music I would have missed if I never started to watch the show.
Just few weeks ago I found songs by secret metal and ponysphere from youtube. Everypony ( yeah I had to say that) who likes ponymetal should check them out.
Here is a song that they both worked on:

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:05 12/07/2015 by Partajeesus
Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#2188 Posted: 22:45:05 12/07/2015
my favorite pony is joebama
my otp
---
mmmm sexy vore
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2189 Posted: 04:58:29 15/07/2015
The last episode was insanely good!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2190 Posted: 09:27:26 15/07/2015
Last episode felt like a season finale . I found it rather anti climactic on how they got rid of the monster and its origins . It would have been more fun if it was something Nightmare Moon created and her past was catching up .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2191 Posted: 06:37:51 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Fluffle Puff is best pony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLa5V_0Axsk
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#2192 Posted: 04:22:33 20/07/2015
I found a second trailer for the 3rd Equestria Girls movie.

Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2193 Posted: 05:10:10 20/07/2015
Now watch regular Twilight pop through the portal and meet OW Twilight.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
K-Tech Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2194 Posted: 22:41:39 21/07/2015
I swear they'll pull that scene from movies were there is the clone and the other is the original and someone has to shoot the bad one.
---
I'm k-tech... and I approve this message.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2195 Posted: 22:30:39 24/07/2015
Season 5 episode 14, when do you come out o.o
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#2196 Posted: 00:06:19 26/07/2015
theres a hiatus until after friendship games comes out in (iirc) september
---
self professed austGAYlian
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2197 Posted: 18:19:08 27/07/2015
Ok, so any hype for EGFG?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
First | Previous | Page 44 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me