darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > *::Newty's Speedrun Challenge::*
Page 1 of 1
*::Newty's Speedrun Challenge::* [CLOSED]
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#1 Posted: 20:36:10 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I have come up with a challenge for a Spyro 1 speedrun to 120%.

HOW TO SIGN UP:
You must E-mail me with the subject saying "Newty's Speedrun Sign-Up." My E-mail address is different.nick@gmail.com

RULE 1: The timer starts at the part where it says "In the World of Dragons," and ends at the exact point in which you collect the very last gem in Gnasty's Loot.

RULE 2: You cannot defeat Gnasty Gnorc if you don't already have everything else collected in the other levels. (Excluding Gnasty's Loot, and the second dragon in the Gnorc Gnexus.)

RULE 3: No cheat codes can be used.

RULE 4: You cannot use a Gameshark, or any other game hacking software. Hacking is not allowed.

RULE 5: You must somehow record the speedrun in order to provide proof that you did infact perform the speedrun. It must then be posted on YouTube.

RULE 6: PSX emulators are allowed for performing the speedrun as long as you don't cheat, and use the specified emulator that I have chosen. Information about this certain emulator will be E-mailed to the people that have signed up. I cannot talk about it on this site. You don't have to use an emulator if you don't want to.

RULE 7: NO CHEATING!!! I will be able to find out if you cheat.

Have fun!!! The deadline for signing up is August 20, and the contest will begin on August 22. THESE DATES CAN BE CHANGED!!!
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
Last edited at 19:35:38 10/07/2008 by newt42
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#2 Posted: 07:42:14 08/07/2008
Uhh, "speedrun challenge?" Do you mean like, a contest to see who can complete the game fastest? If so, i'd probably join. It'd give me something to do since my DS ROM files got deleted...
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
#3 Posted: 19:17:19 09/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes. Whoever gets the fastest time wins. I will competing too.

Go ahead and E-mail me if you wish to sign up.
---
Last edited at 19:18:15 09/07/2008 by newt42
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#4 Posted: 02:21:50 10/07/2008
OK!! Only problem now is getting back to school to use their e-mails (My home one is screwed..)
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
#5 Posted: 13:01:09 10/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Make a new one. Get a gmail account.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me