Page 1 of 1
Stuck on pirate ship! [CLOSED]
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#1 Posted: 15:53:20 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
You know the part where your fighting and there are 3 big things and then hundreds on mini ones. Well I'm stuck. I get to th part with the scorpions but then I die and have to do it again. Any help?
Oh and this is the part it is:

Its at 4:31
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2 Posted: 21:08:19 10/12/2012
Mmm...:

Try to save your Fury meter and USE IT when you're out of HP and Breath Energy!!! Also, try to use the Comet Dash attack If you want to run away from a big group of enemies (Fire element, I love it :3 ) and use your Dragon time ability to buy you some time (RUN!!).

One more thing, I believe if you hit the Group of gems with your horns (Charge attack) you can get a few more gems than hitting that group with your normal attack, I mean, it can give you 2 or 3 more gems because you need 3 hits to destroy a part of the group (1/3 of the group of gems, supply unit) instead of using 3 hits to destroy the WHOLE Gem supply (I really don't remember the name of it xD). Instead of using the Circle button, just use the R1 to destroy the Gem supply (PS2 Version)

I'll hope this should help you, I didn't play this game in years but I remember some useful stuff smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#3 Posted: 23:45:21 10/12/2012
How to murder Blundertails:

Stand in front of them and repeatly melee attack this while using dragon time then when they rear up pound them with your Earth Flail.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#4 Posted: 08:13:39 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ah thank goodness I have done this! smilie
Oh boy I have to fight the ugly dog thing on top of the pirate ship smilie
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#5 Posted: 04:42:20 21/07/2013
smilietry not fall when using dragon time.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#6 Posted: 12:51:36 16/08/2013
Swtich to elements.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me