Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Classic Series Characters you would like as Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
Classic Series Characters you would like as Skylanders? [CLOSED]
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#1 Posted: 09:47:34 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
What classic series characters would you like as full out skylanders?

Id love to see Bianca and Hunter return to the series, as Skylanders. I could imagine Bianca as a magic skylander, and Hunter as a tech skylander because he would use his bow and arrow.

Others i would like would be Elora, Sheila and Bently.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 09:56:22 05/11/2012
I don't want to see any. I'd like to see Spyro fazed out of Skylanders, not more characters from his series put in and all.
However, if I had to pick, Bently, Agent 9, and Blink. Those are the most underrated mains I think.
Elora would be a good choice, too, I just think the other three need more love.
Maybe Ember because she could have a cool moveset if they did it right, but dragons are already overly abundant as it is. Not Flame at all.

As for Legend characters...
None of the Guardians, because again, we already have waaaaaay too many dragons.
Maybe Kane and Mole-Yair could get chucked in.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:58:54 05/11/2012 by Nibelilt
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#3 Posted: 09:58:04 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yea, i would also love to see skylanders finally end, but it wont happen, we all know that. UNLESS Toys 4 Bob takes pity on us.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#4 Posted: 14:53:37 05/11/2012
Yeah, Elora and Bianca would be good. But I can't imagine Hunter there.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 14:58:15 05/11/2012
Quote: spyrobeta
Yea, i would also love to see skylanders finally end, but it wont happen, we all know that. UNLESS Toys 4 Bob takes pity on us.

"Us" as in the other classic Spyro fans who only adore the original games?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 14:59:52 05/11/2012
Quote: spyrobeta

You never know, Skylanders might (hopefully) end...
---
oh my god
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#7 Posted: 00:49:50 06/11/2012
Eh, like I said before, Elora and Hunter basically got expied, so I can't imagine them appearing in Skylanders. Same for Moneybags and the Professor. So, no major Avalarians.

From the Forgotten World, Bianca could potentially work so long as her magic didn't work like Double Trouble or Ninjini. Bentley's probably covered by Slam Bam or Wham Shell, Agent 9 is possible assuming he manages to be different from Drobot and Boomer, and Sgt Byrd and Sheila could potentially be insanely fun if they had anything similar to their original abilities (although with the flying height reduced to nearly nothing, that might reduce Sgt Byrd's fun a bit).

Looking at it from the perspective of villains, Kaos is basically a human Ripto, so that'd really make him redundant. Crush and Gulp still have a potential niche though assuming Kaos was willing to make more permanent servant and not just temporary Skylander clones. The Sorceress also is made kind of redundant due to Kaos' ability to make minions from near nothing, although she's better off than Ripto. Glumshanks, while visually looking a bit like Gnasty, isn't similar to him in personality at all, so Gnasty would be fun as a physical-based magic boss.

...I'm thinking too much into this.
---
Eh.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#8 Posted: 00:51:44 06/11/2012
The characters I would like to see are:

Blink: My favorite character to play as in a hero's tail. He would could be a tech or earth skylander.

Hunter: I remember hearing in TealTheGamingMasters live stream with Mike Stout,one of the designers of skylanders, that he wanted Hunter as a skylander. Maybe he could be life?

The Sorceress: She was a one time villain in the classic series so maybe she could have a minor role in a new skylanders game.

Bianca: I can see her as a NPC helping out the skylanders.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:55 06/11/2012 by spyrocrash
#9 Posted: 17:59:37 11/11/2012
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Eh, like I said before, Elora and Hunter basically got expied, so I can't imagine them appearing in Skylanders. Same for Moneybags and the Professor. So, no major Avalarians.

From the Forgotten World, Bianca could potentially work so long as her magic didn't work like Double Trouble or Ninjini. Bentley's probably covered by Slam Bam or Wham Shell, Agent 9 is possible assuming he manages to be different from Drobot and Boomer, and Sgt Byrd and Sheila could potentially be insanely fun if they had anything similar to their original abilities (although with the flying height reduced to nearly nothing, that might reduce Sgt Byrd's fun a bit).

Looking at it from the perspective of villains, Kaos is basically a human Ripto, so that'd really make him redundant. Crush and Gulp still have a potential niche though assuming Kaos was willing to make more permanent servant and not just temporary Skylander clones. The Sorceress also is made kind of redundant due to Kaos' ability to make minions from near nothing, although she's better off than Ripto. Glumshanks, while visually looking a bit like Gnasty, isn't similar to him in personality at all, so Gnasty would be fun as a physical-based magic boss.

...I'm thinking too much into this.

Hunter's in more games than Elora and Bianca...
---
oh my god
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#10 Posted: 19:38:32 11/11/2012
The Elemental Dragon from TEN. Not even for the character -it's a Cynder recolor x5 - but more for the mechanic. Maybe they could make some big homage to classics and LOS level,and have the Dragon as one of its puzzles. It's actually interesting to have a character that needs more than one element to defeat,but it'd need some nerfs otherwise it would be impossible to beat with only the Starter Pack like most of the game should be.

But,choosing from characters,Cho Lei or Sensei from Shadow Legacy would be pretty awesome dragons to have,too.A few changes in age,and it'd be possible to use Dragon Kata, since actual kung fu is missing from Skylanders(all I saw was boxing and 'ninja' abilities,which is rather small variety for physical combat).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#11 Posted: 00:43:18 12/11/2012
For me it would be Hunter, Bianca, Elora, Kane and possibly Flame and Ember.
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#12 Posted: 23:14:50 13/11/2012
Bianca as magic-

primary: Magic wave attack
Secondary: turn into a rainbow and slam into enemies
Third: Enlage enemy and have it rampage until a timer runs out or it dies.

Blink as Tech

Primary: Lazer pulse attack
Scondary: Claw strike.
Third: bomb toss

Sheila as Earth

Primary: Earth Kick
Secondary: rock slam
Third: create a crack in the earth that damages enemies
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#13 Posted: 08:50:47 14/11/2012
Elora, Hunter, Ember [atleast referenced] (YUS >:c).
moneybags is really auric but nicer, unless MB is his evil brother.
I'm getting really tired of the "hopefully skylanders will end, such a terrible game, we want spyro to be gone C:" comments.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#14 Posted: 09:42:24 14/11/2012
Ember could Maybe be Flavius's Wife smilie *shot so many times by users on this forum*
I see Bianca fitting in well, it's just she hasn't been seen for ages, but Money bags, Elora and Ember too so I can't complain lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me