Page 1 of 1
Gladiator Arena 8 (ds) [CLOSED]
smileygirl Fodder
#1 Posted: 08:23:45 06/07/2008
Hi.
Can anyone tell how to get past gladiator arena 8 on on the nintendo ds version? I'm stuck!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 13:16:25 06/07/2008
kill the people who atack you. simple! smilie
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#3 Posted: 20:22:05 07/07/2008
Yeah. I don't think there are any hard strategies to kill the bad guys. Though I would suggest using your breath abilities to get their health down faster. Maybe try getting one enemy at a time, or something. Hope this helps.
smileygirl Fodder
#4 Posted: 10:05:54 12/07/2008
lol, okay... I can nearly do it. I keep dying though. Oh well, I'll just keep trying.
Thanks for your advice! smilie
dancinkayley Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#5 Posted: 02:52:10 13/07/2008
One thing about the gladiator arena on the DS is that the pirate ship is also counted as the gladiator arena, so please forgive me if I'm not talking about the right spot.

In the first five or so stages of the gladiator arena (before the electric dream) you just need to kill a bunch of enemies like normal. I found the earth breath very useful here, especially for those rolling enemies (the ones known as "armadillos" on ANsmilie. If you're struggling I suggest using an Earth Fury (this maks you invincible) and while you're using your Earth Fury go collect as many fury gems as possible so that hopefully you can use another Earth Fury when your current one runs out.

After that is the electric dream which is very similar to the earth dream- as in, you can use the same strategy on Volteer as you did on Terrador.

When Spyro wakes up there will be a stone sentinel to fight but only one. There's a very simple pattern to his attacks. He throws a boulder at you, then becomes dizzy- this is your chance to use your electric breath on him. Repeat until he's gone.

After that's the pirate ship level. If I remember correctly, there's only one (not including the boss fight with Skabb). In the first half of this area you need to get two mirrors, then solve the crystal puzzle (this one doesn't require you have all the pieces). Then in the second half you have some enemies that will never stop respawning so don't bother fighting them unless you want the spirit gems. There's one more puzzle piece here as well as a dragon tooth. There is another crystal puzzle (Fire 14 I think, the one that I get lots of emails about) and then you go to another area which is the boss fight with Skabb.

Skabb's surrounded by cannons. First he'll fire a few cannonballs at you, so jump out of their way. The cannons will then begin firing so try jumping to the sides to avoid getting hit. Skabb will then become dizzy, so use your electric breath. Repeat until he's gone.

I hope that helped you!
---
All our base are belong to us.
I know joke old but who care.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me