Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylander OCs wanted for NaNoWriMo!
Page 1 of 1
Skylander OCs wanted for NaNoWriMo! [CLOSED]
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#1 Posted: 23:39:22 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
So, me and a friend are going to try out our hand at NaNoWriMo. Don't know what that is? Check here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

We're both doing a Skylander story, but we'd like some OCs to add. We need either a really great description, or a clean image of your character's appearance (no pony creator or dragon creator images though), along with a description of their abilities and personality (but remember to be fair - No Skylanders are going to be more powerful than others, for instance).

My story will be focusing on the Skylanders, but Spyroo's will be focusing on Kaos and Glumshanks (and she has admittedly got farther than I have in terms of plot).

As a disclaimer, etc., all characters remain yours, but by posting here, you do give us permission to add them to the story if we feel they fit in. We'll send you a link to any chapters your character will appear in!
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#2 Posted: 23:49:17 01/11/2012
"Spyroo's will be focusing on Kaos and Glumshanks"

"Kaos and Glumshanks"

"Glumshanks"

OH HAPPY DAY!

I'd make a OC but she'd just be a clingy Glumshanks obsessed human who'd Kaos would probably have fun batting around with his giant fist because of the annoyance she causes. smilie
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#3 Posted: 00:01:53 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I just finished texting Spyroo, and she says that if you'd like to make a profile anyway, she'll see if she can squeeze her in as a comic relief character smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#4 Posted: 03:08:31 02/11/2012
Otays!

Name: Darkana
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 5'3
Weight: She isn't telling.
Species: Human
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

More references: http://i42.photobucket.com/alb...kanadrawing.png
And: [User Posted Image]
A short curvy woman (the sprite has the final look for curviness for her) with purple-black hair and bright green eyes. Dresses in wicked leather, fishnet, boots, and short cape and wears somewhat tribal tattoos on her skin, that suit her near gothic appearance. Her clothes have little metal rivets and things on them. She likes to show skin as she believes anything too loose or covering hampers her speed and agility while fighting.

Personality: Darkana is a tell-it-like-it-is person, which makes her come off as cold or heartless in some cases. She is very intolerant of stupidity or mistakes and is quick to point out the flaws of others. Conversely, she is also a smidgen subservient in that she loyally protects any love interest with hardly any questions asked. She is brutally devoted to Glumshanks in that she finds Kaos' plans to be ridiculous, only serving under him to be nearer to the little troll. As her appearance suggests, she is dominant, which may be why she finds Glumshanks appealing, as he is opposite that. She can also be a very hot-headed woman, but inside she has quite the soft core, once the hard exterior is chipped away.

She often talks in a very syrupy tone, and enjoys mocking people or poking fun. She's rarely ever seen in distress caused by depression/sadness, but is pretty chirpy, content, and/or boiling with rage.

Darkana enjoys power, fighting/brawling. Fight first, negotiate later kind of girl. Physical strength is a virtue to her. I think in that way she'd be kind of someone Kaos would fancy, but because Kaos' schemes are poorly operated, she'd prefer the wit of Glumshanks. I can almost see her being openly disgusted by Kaos' lack of taste in humor or something lol And she'd obviously think his scar tactics are a ridiculous waste of time. But yeah I could see him more fancying her a bit, even just as a most beloved pawn of destruction~.

She calls Kaos "Soak" because she thinks he's too "short and cutesy" to be an overlord with an evil name. lol

Her signature laugh is "Ku-fu~fu~fu~"

Weapon: A large ornate Scythe

Abilities: I donno. She's a strong and hard hitter, loves a good fight. Medium speed, lower-ish defense.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 00:31:09 03/11/2012
Name: Knockout
Species: Boxshell Turtle (A spechies of boxing turtles!)
Element: Tech
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Personality:
Half of Knockout's face is covered in ashes. and one of his eyes is sewn shut. He's a fighter, and will never give up. He has a voice that sounds like rusty metal being rubbed against a wooden wall
Backstory: knockout belonged to a race of turtle creatures famous for their hand-to-hand brawling skills. However, knockout wasn't as good as his other friends, and was usually teased about it. One day he stumbled apon a Arkeyan stock pile. He used the technology in it to build his own mechanical fists. But he had accidentally angered some arkeyans, that destroyed his race, leaving him. Ashamed, knockout left the ruins of his home and vowed to use his newfound powers for good. He went to go join the skylanders, ready for a new start
Moves: Punch, Fist Rockets, Flight
*Available for FanFic Use?: Yes, just allow me to know before using.

If you could put him in Radspyro's story, that would be good.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#6 Posted: 18:30:32 31/12/2012
If you check the offical fan skylander topic, i have lost of my fan-landers there. The photos are on my deviantart.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me