Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Season One [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 22:42:45 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, I promised it to be July 20 but I just made this because I'm bored. Wait a minute an then I'll get the first part going.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#2 Posted: 22:55:14 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay here it is.

Episode 01: Mysterious Darkness

It was three day after Spyro had defeated Cynder and restored her to normal but nothing seemed right. ''Good morning, Spyro.'' Cynder said as she streched out her arms. Spyro blinked. He tried to get himself together as quick as he can be.

''Good morning, Cynder.'' Spyro replied. ''Sounds like another day of hapiness.'' However it wasen't good at all. ''Our Training Chambers!'' cried Ignituis. Spyro shook his head as he approuched the pile of boulders. Cynder then said, ''Spyro, don't.''

''Just investigating.''

Spyro soon found a piece of paper. With his ice breathe, he froze the rocks that surrounded that paper and pulled it. ''Read it.'' Ignituis said. Spyro nodded his head as he opened that paper.

Dear Spyro,
You must help us quick! A strange purple beam was fired by a dragon and it caused this heap of rocks to appear you must help quick!

''What? No name?'' asked Cynder as she inspected the letter carfully. Spyro shrugged then he said, ''Maybe. It can be from anyone.'' Ignituis nodded his head in agreement as he pulled the paper away.

That night, a strange dragon came out of the roof and laughed evilly as it whipered, ''Cynder.''

To be continued...
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#3 Posted: 23:06:00 04/07/2008
Awesome!!! Although where are they and what did Ignitus mean by 'Our training chambers!'
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#4 Posted: 23:44:07 04/07/2008
Really cool beginningsmilie
#5 Posted: 02:07:25 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Awesome!!! Although where are they and what did Ignitus mean by 'Our training chambers!'
It got destroyed.
---
#6 Posted: 01:43:29 06/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Episode 02: Faith's Own Words

The next morning, it was just very quiet. All that can be heard was the soft wind in the air. Spyro strecthed out his arms and yawned. The letter remained in the edge of his mind for a long time.

''Spyro? Are you awake already?'' Cynder asked as her tail flickered. Spyro shook his head as he headed towards her and said, ''Yeah, I am. Besides, I can't sleep.'' Cynder scoofed. She knew is was just a lie.

Later that day, Spyro was summoned by Ignituis to speak with him. ''You called?'' Spyro asked as the door in front of him slid open. ''I'm glad you can come, young dragon.'' Ignituis replied. ''Make yourself comfortable.''

''So...what now?''

Ignituis smiled. ''Once there was a purple dragoness.'' He began. ''Her name was Faith. She was the bravest of all of dragonkind. However, when Cynder had killed her mother, Faith grew not to trust anyone, not even a purple dragon like you.''

''Now, when Faith battled Cynder she was defeated. When you thwarted Cynder's plans, Faith spend all her life on finding you and trying to hunt down Cynder and finish her off.''

At that time, Spyro felt that in his mind, he could see an image of Faith standing on the Temple's roof, glaring. ''I'll go now.'' said Spyro as he hurried and left.
---
#7 Posted: 17:52:24 06/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here are some side notes:

On the first part, evil laughter wasen't really the one I planned.

Faith is just a minor character that tries to get vengance. More of her will be talked in season 2
---
#8 Posted: 22:28:12 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Now I'm friple posting now post after this!

Episode 04: Broken Time

It was long after that conversation. Everything seemed so...wrong. ''Something wrong?'' Cynder asked. Spyro shook his head. ''Not at all.'' he replied. ''It's just my imagination.''

''Really?''

There was no response for a long time. Spyro then heard a long, faint screech. Faith Spyro thought in his mind. All of a sudden, ''Spyro!'' Cynder cried. Spyro turned around. He jerked upwards and held out his arms.

A white dragoness turned around and gritted her teeth as she lunged. ''Careful, Spyro!'' Cynder warned. ''She has magic!'' Spyro laughed. He never knew dragons knew magic. Part of him felt Cynder was trying to scare him.

The dragoness held out her claw and cried, ''Time must stop!'' Spyro shook his head and cried, ''No!'' He lunged forward trying to stop the spell but it was too late.

To be countinued...
---
#9 Posted: 22:53:44 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Post or I'll kill myself!

Episode 09: Finding The Ore

Spyro slowly opened his eyes and there, he found himself standing there with the white dragoness gone. ''Cynder!'' he cried. Cynder slowly opened her eyes. She felt weak at first, but soon recovered herself.

''I told you Spyro.'' said Cynder. ''She's strong. She's a time dragon.'' Spyro nodded his head and he said, ''We need to find Ignituis.'' The two dragons raced through the corridors around the Temple. There, stood Ignituis. ''Don't move.'' was all he said.

''No...''

Ignituis slowly faded away as he whispered, ''Do it, young dragon...find the ore before it's too late.'' The next day, Spyro and Cynder quickly paced through the forest, trying to find the Time Ore.

''This way!'' Cynder cried. She opened her wings and soared but Spyro stopped on his tracks. ''Cynder.'' he muttered as he felt his strength draining. ''The asylum.''

To be continued...
---
#10 Posted: 21:55:52 09/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Episode 10: Too Late

Spyro slowly closed his eyes as he fell to the ground, unconsuious. A white dragoness slowly emerged as she carried Spyro's limp body. ''Let you be cleansed!'' she cried as she walked to the darkness.

Cynder turned around. ''Spyro...'' she whipered. The black dragoness turned around there she could feel such a force pulling her. ''No!'' she cried.

Meanwhile, Spyro slowly opened his eyes. He found himself, facing the Time Ore as he whispered, ''There it is. Soon the Dragon Realms will be restored.'' Spyro clutched the ore to his heart as he turned around.

''Cynder!'' he cried. All of a sudden, he felt the taste of blood and fell to the ground.

Cynder stormed in she shook her head as she saw Spyro. ''No!'' she cried. But it too late. Really too late.

To be continued...
---
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#11 Posted: 21:10:33 15/07/2008
you really are good at fanfics dragonhope
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
#12 Posted: 21:13:01 15/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Nah. I didn't planned the first season to be like this!

EDIT: Due to time running out, a total of eleven episodes occur
---
Silro Red Sparx Gems: 81
#13 Posted: 12:04:18 18/07/2008
hi, anyway, there is a writing website www.fanfiction.net why don't you try that, i am spyro n flame 2000
---
Come, Embrace the Darkness
#14 Posted: 21:47:33 18/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I'll try. Maybe the next batch of seasons would go there.

Episode 10: Returning...

Evil laughter echoed as Cynder felt her body still as stone. ''No!'' she cried once more. It was too late already how could she ever live now? Her only hope was Spyro, whom was lost somewhere is this frenzied mountain.

''Come...'' said a voice. ''And learn to return...'' Cynder shook her head. She felt her skin turning hard as rock...just as everything seemed to collapse Spyro came using his fire breathe.

''Run, Cynder!'' Spyro cried as he flapped his wings rapidly. Rocks fell over the two dragons as if it seemed the end of the Dragon Realms. Spyro sighed as he felt tinge of pain. ''Malefor.'' he whispered.

--End of Season One--
---
#15 Posted: 21:51:24 18/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I promised 11 episodes but since Season Two comes out by August, there won't be a Season Three so because of that, here is a summary of what will happen in the future:

Season 2 will be different as it will be breathtaking. Links of each episode will be posted so don't worry at all!

Spyro: Dawn of a New Age-The Dark Master Rises will come out by October so you don't have to wait so long or let's say...1 month?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me