Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior [CLOSED]
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#201 Posted: 01:21:15 24/07/2008
COOL!!!!!! so spyro isnt real anymore? smilie
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#202 Posted: 01:54:42 24/07/2008
I am still reading the death of the dragons but my friend told my to check this one out. I read nothing. But it sound really cool!!!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#203 Posted: 12:04:22 24/07/2008
this is confusing me LMFAO

itz awesum
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#204 Posted: 17:09:18 25/07/2008
do more mon!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#205 Posted: 17:21:21 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I got a Wii yesterday and I've been on it non stop smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#206 Posted: 17:22:02 25/07/2008
Yayz. I'm going to get a Wii on my birthday!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#207 Posted: 17:24:17 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I ordered TEN for it too smilie YEY! MY FIRST GAME FOR THE WII AND PS1 WAS SPYRO! smilie
#208 Posted: 17:24:44 25/07/2008
I'm going to do that too!!!!!!
---
#209 Posted: 18:55:43 25/07/2008
..its spelled yay not yey. english is weird isn't it?
#210 Posted: 21:06:37 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 43: Us

Spyro looked at Cynder. He shook his head at her and ran towards the exist of the temple. "Spyro?" Cynder said. She ran after him and followed him as he flew into the sky. "Spyro? Where are we going?" She asked. Spyro turned his head to look at her. "The mountain... The mountain of Malefor..." He said to her. The sky was as black as ash. The shadow of Convexity covered the world around them. "But... What did Convexity mean by 'meet us?'" Cynder asked. Spyro stopped and turned to her. "Cynder... I don't know... But all I do know that 'us' isn't refuring to Convexity and Malefor." He said. Spyro flew into the distance. Cynder stood in the same spot not paying attention to where Spyro had gone. "Cynder!" He yelled. "Its not safe, not alone in the shadow." Cynder flew as fast as she could towards him.

Convexity stood infront of Malefor. He lay on the floor cowering infront of Convexity. "Pathetic..." Convexity whispered. Two glowing eyes appeared behind him. "It has begun... Spyro and Cynder are on there way towards us..." A voice said. Convexity turned around and looked at the glowing eyes. A small black figure appeared infront of Convexity. Two Convexity's looked at each other. The shadow grew around them. "It seems... The shadow has grown stronger..." They both said. They looked at Malefor. He didn't make a move. "Such a waist..." One of them said. He looked at the other Convexity with a grin. "A waist of scale... A waist of the shadow... A waist of pure Convexity..." He said. He shook his head and looked at the ground. The two Convexity's looked up at the entrance to the mountain. A small dragon flew down to them.

Spyro looked at the four glowing eyes in confusion. "No..." He whispered. The two Convexity's bellowed. Cynder followed Spyro down to the ground cutiously. "Two? Us!" Cynder whispered. They landed infront of the two of them. "So? One from the future... One of the present..." Spyro said switching his vision between them. One of the Convexity's stepped forwards. "The two Convexity's... The shadow of the true darkness only this time more powerfull." He yelled. Spyro looked at the one that just spoke to him. "So thats why I can remember. Paradox..." Spyro said. The two Convexity's looked at each other. "A paradox that can destroy this world... The word paradox will mean nothing when this world, all worlds, are shrouded in the darkness. Evil spirits will rule the universe once more." One of the Convexity said. Spyro and Cynder looked at them with anger. He had a bad feeling about what the two Convexitys were planning.

To Be Continued...
#211 Posted: 13:59:20 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Two two titles of the third story (SPOILER!)
1. The Darkness Of Convexity
2. The Dragons Of Shadow

A vote will be on the topic The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: TBC When this story is finished. On with the next chapter...

Chapter 44: The Two Convexity's

Spyro looked at the two of them. "So now what? What becomes of us." He said. They looked at each other with a grin on there face. "I give you the option. The only option." One of them said. Spyro and Cynder looked at each other confused. "What option?" He asked. The other Convexity shook his head an looked at his own feet. "The choice... Of a lif-" He said before he was interuptted by the other Convexity. "The time will come to tell them, but that time is not today. Don't you forget my little freind, with age comes wisdom." He whispered refuring to himself. Cynder looked around the room. In the corner of the room lay Malefor. Cynder ran up to him. Spyro looked at Cynder and Malefor. "With death comes a cost... That cost is you... One f you." Spyro said. He couldn't tell which Convexity was which.

He knew that one of them had experienced death and destruction and the other had more to learn about life. Spyro looked at them both. "Why did you come here? Why now? What so different about this time?" Spyro said. The two Convexity's looked at each other. "This always happened." One of them said. "This happened every time you repeated your life, but every time you did you escaped from this reality to one of your own. You know what will happen next but it is hidden from you. No one ever remembers scariest moments of there life they imagain what happened, and then you created that second reality." He continued. Spyro was guessing that this Convexity was the one from the future, the one that had returned from the dead to make sure the death of the Dragons would take place.

To Be Continued...
#212 Posted: 15:36:51 28/07/2008
I could say that I already made up my vote.
---
#213 Posted: 20:01:05 28/07/2008
AWESOME! more! smilie
#214 Posted: 21:01:52 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
I could say that I already made up my vote.

Whats your vote? PM me
#215 Posted: 21:18:20 28/07/2008
I sended my vote to you.
---
#216 Posted: 21:54:14 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I got it, im writing the next chapter so don't go away...
#217 Posted: 22:05:34 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Its nearly over!

Chapter 45: The Truth Unfolds

Spyro stood worridly infront of the two Convexity's. He felt the shadow creap around him. "What will happen to me?" Spyro asked. The two Convexity's looked at each other confused. "You said I needed to stop my other self from being turned into stone. But things have changed, the other me was me..." He continued. Cynder stood looking at Malefor lying on the floor. "Cynder..." Spyro yelled. "Leave him. He'll be alright soon." He continued. Cynder walked up to Spyro slowly. One of the Convexity's grunted. The two Convexitys looked up at the sky. "It begins..." One of the Convexity's siad. Spyro looked at him curiously. "What begins?" He said dreading the answer. The two Convexity's looked at him with a grin. "This, Spyro... This is the day that the lights go out..." He said. He clikced his claws together and as he did a light flashed from the sky.

"What? What have you done?" Spyro yelled. The ground shook below there feet. A crack appeared on the floor below them. Cynder stood on the other side of the crack. "Cynder!" Spyro yelled. The ground rumbled and the ground split where the crack once was. "The option Spyro... The only option." One of the Convexity's grinned at him. Spyro turned around and looked at him. "You can go onto that side and live a life of hiding from the shadow or you can stay here with us and have unlimited power, the growing darkness within. You can't resist." He said. Spyro stepped backwards away from them. "Can you hear it?" The other Convexity said. Spyro shook his head in dissbeleaf. "The voices calling to you. Spyro..." He echoed. "Come to us and live a path that destiny chose for you..." He said. Spyro found himself walking closer and closer to the two of them.

To Be Continued...
#218 Posted: 22:07:34 28/07/2008
C'mon! Let Spyro join the dark side and Cynder tries to beat him to release the darkness! Whoops...
---
#219 Posted: 00:47:38 29/07/2008
cool.
#220 Posted: 10:36:50 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 46: The Choice

The ground rumbled as the split in the ground grew larger and larger. Spyro walked closer and closer to the two Convexity's. "Spyro!" A deep voice yelled. Malefor stood on the other side of the split beside Cynder. She smilied up at him. "Ignore them Spyro... Listen to the voices in your head... Come to the darkness..." One of the Convexitys echoed. Spyro reach out for him. "The darkness... The ever lasting shadow..." Spyro whispered. The two Convexitys nodded. "Yes... The ever lasting darkness... And its all your's all you need to do is come with me..." He said. Malefor and Cynder looked at each other worridly. "Spyro!" Cynder yelled. Spyro stopped and turned his head to Cynder. "Cynder..." He whispered. She shook her head. Spyro had just remembered. The Convexity's wanted Spyro to join them because he was a part of Cynder.

'If I turn to the darkness so does Cynder...' Spyro thought to himself. He looked at the two Convexity's with anger on his face. "The eternal darkness? The never ending shadow? And I feel sorry for you..." Spyro said with a grin on his face. He jumped to the other side of the large hole in the ground. The two Convexity's looked at each other worridly. "Sorry for us? Sorry for what!" One of them yelled back. Spyro and Cynder both grinned at the Convexity's on the other side of the crack. "You'll see! One day!" Spyro yelled back. One of the Convexity's jumped up above the crack. 'I don't think so...' He thought to himself. He dived down to Spyro and attack him with his Convexity breath. The two of them were covered in a fog. "I told you young one! Don't go to the other side!" The Convexity on the other side of the crack to Spyro yelled to the Convexity attacking Spyro.

Purple lightning shot from the sky to the ground. The ground shook rapidly as the lightning hit the ground in all directions. Spyro stood infront of the Convexity that had flew to his side. "You have no idea what you up agaist." Spyro yelled to him. The Convexity attacked him with another blast of his Convexity breath. Spyro felt the dark energy shoot through him. Spyro turned his head to look at Malefor and Cynder. Cynder lay on the floor in pain. 'Cynder...' Spyro thought. 'I didn't feel the attack that Convexity just made but Cynder did...' Spyro looked at Convexity angrly. Convexity grinned. "Don't you dare kill him! We need him alive!" The Convexity on the other side yelled. The Convexity standing infront of Spyro turned around and grinned. "I don't think so... If he won't join the darkness then he deserves to die..." He said to the other Convexity.

To Be Continued...
#221 Posted: 16:41:30 29/07/2008
COOL!
#222 Posted: 17:08:42 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Its here... Its almost over... The Second Last Chapter...

Chapter 47: The End Of Days

Spyro stood looking worridly at the Convexity standing infront of him. "Just... Just stop..." Spyro said. He tryed to think of a way he could save Cynder. He knew that if he turned to the darkness then Cynder would feel the pain of everlasting shadow and if he fought Convexity then Cynder would feel the pain that instead of him. Spyro looked at Cynder lying on the floor. He didn't know what to do. He had to defeat both Convexity's but without harming Cynder. He felt like he was single handedly harming Cynder without thinking. Malefor nodded to Spyro. He nodded back and looked at Convexity. "Memories..." Spyro whispered. Convexity looked at him confused. "What did you see in the book?" Spyro said with a grin on his face. Convexity still looked confused. "The book in the Chroniclors libary from the future... What did you see!" He yelled.

Convexity held his hands over his head. He was flooded with memories of Spyro's life. "What! Whats happening..." Convexity whispered. Spyro looked down as he cowered onto the floor. "You have my memories, and when the other me read that book it unlocked the memories from you mind. In the works of a wise Dragon 'Are paths are chosen for us.'" Spyro said with a grin of his face. Cynder raised her head and smiled at Spyro. The other Convexity watched confused. "I knew he wasn't ready..." He whispered. Spyro looked at Cynder. That wasn't all. If he was going to defeat Convexity he would need a proper body, not just a part of Cynders mind. He looked down at Convexity. He had one choise but if he folowed that choice he wouldn't know what would happen to him or Cynder. He looked at Convexity cowering infront of him.

He looked around to Cynder. She smilied back to him. Spyro lowered his head. "Im sorry..." Spyro said. Cynder looked confused and worrid at the same time. "It's over, for you and me..." Spyro said to Convexity. He lifted his head from the ground and looked at Spyro. "So much... So much joy and peace and then you descovered who you realy where and the shadow creapt into your life..." Convexity whispered. Spyro nodded. He got closer to Convexity. "No! Spyro!" Cynder yelled. She had figured out what was going to happen, what Spyro was going to do. She tryed to run up to Spyro but Malefor held her back. "Cynder. Let him go." Malefor said. Cynder shook her head. She didn't want to face facts. A tear dripped down Cynders face. Spyro nodded to Convexity. "Come with me..." Spyro whispered.

Cynder still tryed to run up to Spyro. Convexity stood up infront of Spyro. Spyro walked to the split in the centre of the room. He looked at the Convexity on the other side of the hole. "Convexity... Its over for both of us." He said to him. Spyro turned his head and looked at the other Convexity. Spyro took one last look around. Cynder stood being held back by Malefor. Tears dripped from her eyes. Spyro nodded to her and when the other Convexity stood next to him Spyro jumpped down into the large hole. Black stone walls past him as he fell. He saw the two glowing eyes of Convexity. "Spyro..." He said. Spyro looked at the two glowing white eyes. "Tell them... He has come..." Convexity siad. Spyro nodded as he feel into the darkness of the mountain.

To Be Continued...
#223 Posted: 17:41:34 30/07/2008
poor Spyro! killing himself. I think that is selfish! I don't really know why I think its selfish. anyway. do more!
#224 Posted: 17:47:19 30/07/2008
Actually. Its kinda sad. Spyro already sacrificied in Death of the Dragons!
---
#225 Posted: 17:57:37 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
poor Spyro! killing himself. I think that is selfish! I don't really know why I think its selfish. anyway. do more!

He killed himself to kill Convexity (Well one of them). Im writing the next chapter now!
#226 Posted: 19:32:20 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 48: Last Memories

Cynder lay on the floor. She felt the pain that Spyro felt as he fell through the never ending darkness. Her head begain to hurt with a pericing pain. 'Spyro...' She thought to herself. She felt the memories fading away in to the dark. Everything that had happened since Spyro saved her from the stone. Malefor comforted her as she lay on the floor. Little did he know what was happening. Malefor looked at the other side of the crack in the centre of the room. Convexity had gone. Where the glowing white lights had been before. Malefor looked at the empty space in anger. Cynder rasied her head . She was confused and sleepy. "Where... Where am I?" She said. She looked up to see Malefor looking down at her. She stepped back from him. He looked at her confused. "Malefor..." She whispered. She looked at him angrly. "Cynder... Its alright, calm down." Malefor said.

Cynder didn't trust him. "Where's Spyro? What have you done!" She yelled. Malefor sighed and looked down at the floor. He'd just relealised. If that Spyro was a part of Cynder's mind then when he died so did any trace of him. Malefor looked at her. "Spyro's dead..." Malefor said. Cynder looked at him angrly. She held her hand to her head. "He killed himself... The light fury..." She whispered. Malefor looked confused but he had to go along with it, he didn't know what would happen if she discovered the Spyro the she had created herself. "The last thing I rememeber... I was looking to see where the guardians had burried Spyro..." She said. Malefor looked at her with half a smile on his face. "What, did you say?" He asked. She looked up at him angrly. "Why do you care?" She yelled. Malefor turned around.

"Because I have an idea..." He said. Cynder looked at him suspiciously. "How can I trust you? You kept me in your shadow for over 10 years!" Cynder yelled. Malefor looked at her as his eyes began to narrow. He knew couldn't find a way to convince Cynder that she could trust him and it was making him angry. Spyro had taken Cynder's memories from her without knowing, and all the Malefor could do was repay Cynder. "Cynder, you have to trust me. We need to go to the graveyard where Spyro was burried." Malefor said. Cynder still didn't trust him but she had no choice. Malefor flew up out of the mountain. Cynder followed him into the sky. It was pitch black. Purple lightning struck from the sky to the ground. "Convexity..." Cynder whispered. Malefor looked at her with a sigh on his face.

Malefor looked in the distance. The purple lightning was getting closer and closer to the one place that they where going to. Malefor and Cynder both flew quicker and quicker to the graveyard. They needed to get there befor Convexity. If he could prevent what they were doing from happening then all that they know could be at an end. The two of them flew over the temple. The purple lightning shot from above the clouds and into the temple. The glass roof shattered into millions of small peices. Cynder and Malefor dodged the glass shards. The shards ripped holes in Malefor's and Cynder's wings. They felt the cold air through there wings as they flew down to the ground. They heard a roar from above the clouds as they landed outside the temple. A beam of lightning landed in the forest infront of them.

The green trees turned to a bright blazing red. "Come one, we need to get there before Convexity does..." Malefor yelled. Cynder nodded. They both jumpped up into the air and hovered above the forest. Convexity flew down from the sky above them and landed to the graveyard. They looked at him as he walked up to the centre where eleven statues stood tall. Malefor flew down to the ground. He looked at Convexity infront of him. "Im afrade... You didn't get rid of us that easily..." Malefor yelled. Convexity turned around and looked at Malefor with a grin. "So... You came to see the death of the Dragons?" Convexity said with a large grin on his face. Malefor walked closer to him. "The only death that I came to see was yours!" Malefor yelled. Cynder flew to the ground behind Malefor.

"A full audience... Its a shame it must end this way..." Convexity said. He walked up to the single gravestone infront of the eleven statues. "And here's the final spectator..." Convexity said looking down at the soil where Spyro was burried. Malefor looked at the statues of the Dragons infront of his own. He thought back to the moment when he had turned them to stone. Cynder stood beside Malefor as he watched Convexity. "You cant!" Cynder yelled. Convexity turned around and looked at Cynder with a grin on his face. "Oh but I can..." He sniggered. Malefor looked at Convexity. His eyes narrowed. Convexity stood and grinned. His glowing eyes shone into Malefors. "When there is no light, when the candles have blown out, when you close your eyes on a bright summers day what remains? The darkness." Convexity said.

"Im giving you one last chance, the darkness will fall and you will be defeated unless you give up and admit that darkness will never prevale." Malefor said. Convexity looked at him suspisiously. "Is that what you beleaved? When you would do anything to kill all Dragons is that was you beleaved?" Convexity said. Malefor looked down at the floor. Cynder looked at Malefor. "Then Im guessing there's no choice. The darkness of Convexity will remain over this world for all eternity..." Malefor whispered. Cynder looked at Malefor shocked. "Eternal darkness... And you're the one who gets to deicde?" Cynder said. Malefor shook his head at Cynder. He turned his head to Convexity. "We are powerless against him and when the darkness does come we will conceed..." Malefor sighed. Convexity bellowed and looked up at him. "If only you lived to see that day..."

THE END!
Last edited at 19:33:00 30/07/2008 by bionicle2809
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#227 Posted: 19:46:14 30/07/2008
Wow, Sad...
#228 Posted: 19:46:49 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Find out what happend to Malefor... What happened to Cynder... What happened to the world and more importantly what happened to Spyro...

The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow
#229 Posted: 19:27:06 31/07/2008
cool
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#230 Posted: 19:36:51 02/08/2008
Good story!smilie But what happened to little Malefor? (I rushed a little and got confused in some parts...Sorry..)
#231 Posted: 20:32:42 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonFriend244
Good story!smilie But what happened to little Malefor? (I rushed a little and got confused in some parts...Sorry..)

Young Malefor got turned to stone, and so did adult Cynder.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#232 Posted: 20:34:57 02/08/2008
NPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!^
---
Back from hibernation.
#233 Posted: 20:35:18 02/08/2008
Does this mean this is the end for young Malefor?smilie
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#234 Posted: 20:37:04 02/08/2008
And the end of Cynder smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#235 Posted: 20:38:29 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Night Owl
NPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!^

smilie
#236 Posted: 20:40:19 02/08/2008 | Topic Creator
To both of your questions, its the end of that version of Malefor and Cynder
#237 Posted: 20:41:09 02/08/2008
Quote: Night Owl
And the end of Cynder smilie

But isn't Cynder in 'Dragon of Shadow?'
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#238 Posted: 18:18:19 03/08/2008
ya she is i read it.i'm making the next chapter to my fanfic now!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me