Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Special Season One Sneak Peek
Page 1 of 1
Special Season One Sneak Peek [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 19:44:46 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Some of you know that Spyro: A Dragon's Beggining is a fanfic of mine but I have much more in store besides that. So here's a sneak peek of my series.

The storm was rising and waters were rushing. Cynder held her breathe as boulders fell around her. ''Cynder!'' Spyro cried. His wings flapped fast but the storm...it was all on his head everything was falling and it could be the end. ''Spyro!'' Cynder cried. She felt water rising as thunder roared. The destruction of that very asylum where all dragon souls were falling...

There you have it, the sneak peek of Spyro: Season One. This is an episode called ''The Storm is Rising''.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#2 Posted: 21:47:19 04/07/2008
Cool! Write it and post it plz!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#3 Posted: 22:21:00 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well..it will start around July 20th. But if you like, I'll post another sneak peek.
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#4 Posted: 22:29:05 04/07/2008
Awesome! Another sneak peak would be cool too!!!
#5 Posted: 22:31:33 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I can't hold myself! Here's another sneak peek hopfully this is more longer than the other one.

''Cynder...why?'' asked Spyro. He stared at the limp body of Terrador. Cynder held her breathe the she whispered to herself, ''What have I done?''. ''See? You are a creature of darkness.'' a voice said. Cynder flapped her wings as she flew away, with guilt and shame.

Spyro sighed. He lost everything he could desire and now he was alone all by himself. ''Cynder.'' Spyro whispered. ''I'm sorry.'' He had no choice. He needed to kill Cynder so she could'nt do any harm. Cynder slowly returned to the Temple and there, Spyro attacked her. ''I'm sorry!'' Spyro cried as he unleashed his own fury. Cynder held her breathe as she did so hard to dodge everything.

Soon, a light flahed out of nowhere. ''Terrador?'' asked Spyro as he felt his own body turning to stone. ''No.'' a voice replied. ''You are a monster, Spyro. You deserve to be gone.'' Cynder then cried, ''No!'' But it was too late. Very too late.

Really sorry! I did'nt meant for this to happen! This is also called 'Cynder's Own Destiny'
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me