darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE [CLOSED]
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#51 Posted: 17:34:16 03/11/2012
bouncer glitch

use machine pistil fingers then immediately after us laser eyes, and he will stay in the same positions as he normally does while using laser eyes
---
Green Bean Machine
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#52 Posted: 18:07:08 03/11/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
My funniest glitch was when I was smilie and my friend was smilie and we were in the ruins in S:SA and at the part with the hole in the ground by the train tracks, my friend went in, but me as smilie was too far behind and when smilie went in, me as smilie in my location throws his hands up and starts to fly upwards. When we tried again we weren't even able to go in the hole, smilie was flying for eternity! There was also a glitch is PvP on Pirate Seas when I won, it did not transition to the victory screen and kept zooming out until the stage wasn't visible.

This made me laugh my head off! smilie
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#53 Posted: 15:45:03 08/12/2012
In SSA for darklight crypt I am swiching the worlds and I try to get the treasure and THE STUPID THING DISSAPEARS!!!!!!!!! I have tried to get it every time but it happens over and over and don't forget over! And when I win with a legendary In SSA the game freezes up and I have to restart my wii. Does any one else have these problems?

P.S. I think TFB and activision hate the wii like smilie reganing his health in the final battle I mean COME ON!

P.P.S that was a long P.S. wasnt it
---
Dead
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#54 Posted: 15:50:29 08/12/2012
One time I was playing Darklight crypt with Voodood. He began falling through the floor and doing this strange dance.
Q Slick Green Sparx Gems: 280
#55 Posted: 06:21:03 09/12/2012
Not sure if this is as much of a glitch, but after getting some upgrades for Ghost Roaster, kills he makes with Skull Charge no longer count for his Grave Circumstances quest.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#56 Posted: 09:38:20 09/12/2012
The most glitched up game I have ever played is Spyro Enter The dragonfly... I MEAN I CAN FIGHT RIPTO WITHOUT EVEN 1 DRAGONFLY! smilie
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#57 Posted: 12:25:02 09/12/2012
Ummmm, isnt this supposed to be GIANTS glitches? You all are talking bout SSA or spyro.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#58 Posted: 13:59:39 09/12/2012
My Skylanders don't save sometimes when i did heroics or arenas :'(
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#59 Posted: 15:45:43 09/12/2012
I JUST had a glitch: Here it is..

I was doing the "Lair of the Giant Spiders" Heroic Challenge with Sprocket. So, I get to the 1st Giant Spider, I use the Landmine Golf attack on it, and the counter automatically says "5 out of 6"!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#60 Posted: 03:03:34 11/12/2012
I had a funny glitch happen in Molekin Mountain. I was using my (beloved) Series 2 Zook. At the first pushblock puzzle, I pushed the block onto the elevator to make the Winged Sapphire pop up. Just for fun, I grew some cacti........ and then Zook walked into the cacti and was standing on AIR. He could keep moving as long as there was cacti, and continue the level without any further glitches. Strange, huh? Try it out! Oh, and I triggered this glitch on the Wii version.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:32 13/12/2012 by BlazeHeatnix28
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#61 Posted: 03:06:34 11/12/2012
while playing the oracle level, at the end use jet-vac and enter the knowledge challenge. then vacum up the gold on the other side. you will then realize the telepoter will not work
---
Green Bean Machine
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#62 Posted: 04:02:13 11/12/2012
I was playing with LCsmilie on Troll Home Security and then he fell through the floor. The screen was Skylands blue at first, but eventually turned black. All the while, Prism Break was doing his walking animation. I could pause the game, so I went back to the ship.

Only noticable Wii glitch to me.
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
mario7604 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#63 Posted: 07:28:13 11/12/2012
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: ZapNorris
The "Wingboner" glitch

[User Posted Image]

That also happened to me recently!

I don't get it
---
YAY! I BLUE SPARX! Specials:
S:SA: all sidekicks, WERDS smilie Chase GITD smilie
S:G smilie GITD smilie smilie smilie AE smilie smilie smilie smilie
Victormaru Green Sparx Gems: 251
#64 Posted: 11:00:35 11/12/2012
I've ran into so many glitches in both Spyro's Adventure and Giants, I can't even count. I pretty much run into random glitches every single time I play the game. One of these days I'm going to actually record myself playing the game and just cut out all the glitches that occur and compile them into one video for you guys.

One glitch I remember from Giants was when I was using Wasp; I accidentally fell off an edge (which led to a secret area below) while flying via Flight of the Wasp upgrade but I think I held the directional button away from it and caused my Wasp to be able to fly / attack in mid-air until I moved away from the ledge and fell down.

The best glitch I've ever encountered was in Spyro's Adventure. I was playing as Double Trouble on Dragon's Peak. I was holding down his Arcane Eldritch Beam (primary attack) to attack the enemies within the first area, and right after the Boom Fiend appears and the cutscene ends, my Double Trouble was still stuck in his Eldritch Beam animation; holding both of his hands out and pointing his staff in front of him but there was no beam. He was able to move but was completely stuck in that pose. This allowed me to constantly spam his Summon Magic Bomb (secondary attack) instantly without the whole charge animation (where the light shines down onto his body before the explosion happens). I was able to keep spamming his secondary attack to dispatch the rest of the enemies extremely quickly for massive damage. This would've been hella-powerful if it were normally like that. The Eldritch Beam still came out normally. The glitch reset itself once I hopped on a bounce pad. I actually caught this on camera while trying to capture something else and I uploaded it but it's on Facebook so it's private. I think I can purposely pull this off again, then I'll upload it on YouTube.

I think I'm going to start writing down all the glitches next time so that I could try to replicate them and record them on video.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 11:08:58 11/12/2012 by Victormaru
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#65 Posted: 12:04:31 11/12/2012
Quote: Q Slick
Not sure if this is as much of a glitch, but after getting some upgrades for Ghost Roaster, kills he makes with Skull Charge no longer count for his Grave Circumstances quest.

This happens in the Wii U version too. Happened to me last night on my fully upgraded Ghosty.

And speaking of the Wii U version may I introduce the "Gamepad Stats Time Bug":
[User Posted Image]
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:07:15 11/12/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#66 Posted: 12:27:33 11/12/2012
I was playing the Arial Assualt level as smilie, I walked to far to the end of the ship, I was off the Dreadnaught floating, I manged to kill the enemies while being stuck in midair, and the ghost ship came down and I was set free.
#67 Posted: 16:39:22 11/12/2012
I hate that glitch so much i always have that!
---
#68 Posted: 16:40:04 11/12/2012
Ive got this glitch with Wrecking ball i played 50 hours with him and im so sure i didnt play that long with him!
---
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#69 Posted: 23:14:02 11/12/2012
When I was using S2 Zook, I used the Cactus attack on Cali and she moved away. I did the same with Ermit and made him and Cali near each other. And I cactused Flynn into the upstairs cockpit wall and he never came back(until I did a chapter.). It even worked on Brock and Breakstone! But it didnt work on Auric or Dreadbeard. Much earlier on, Crusher was doing Chapter 2 and at one point fell through the ground and the level vanished but Crusher could still walk around and attack like normal, but in only one place. Heres a good SSA one. Bash and Drill Sergeant were in the Arkeyan Armoury and when they exited the War Machine, they entered a secret area which existed and they could float about and walk in lava.Seriously.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#70 Posted: 00:08:00 12/12/2012
I've got a bug with Sprocket....(Yea, tragic, I know....) Where her tank shells seem to do damage to enemies that they touch and the tank exploding also does damage! I know those are all upgrades down her tank path but the thing is I took the wrench path! Does anyone else have this happen?!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#71 Posted: 00:42:13 12/12/2012
Quote: isaac343018s
I've got a bug with Sprocket....(Yea, tragic, I know....) Where her tank shells seem to do damage to enemies that they touch and the tank exploding also does damage! I know those are all upgrades down her tank path but the thing is I took the wrench path! Does anyone else have this happen?!

Yeah, that's me too!

Anyway, I've done this glitch, I was just having fun torturing a Mabu and this happened! Apparently someone else did it too! You can just skip to like 0:38 if you want

---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:45 12/12/2012 by awesomerockets
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#72 Posted: 01:44:04 12/12/2012
Quote: thomas12146
I have not had any glitches and I have completed the whole game on xbox so it's just your copy

That...doesn't...happen...
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#73 Posted: 03:45:05 12/12/2012
I've only had the Ghoast Roaster Quest glitch and that's it and I'm on the PS3
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Gill_Grunt Blue Sparx Gems: 798
#74 Posted: 23:01:56 13/12/2012
I was playing as Vodood and and I decided to grapple hook the stone blocking Stonetown, I got stuck. (SSA)
---
37/37 blue smilie, 3/4 Sidekicks,Red smilie | Giants 4/8 | Newlanders 7/8
MattyXB Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#75 Posted: 00:30:31 14/12/2012
I one of the later Stages (with the fire traps) I fall through the bottom. The screen turned black, only some things shown like HP. And when I swap the Skylanders I saw the screen always for a second. But must restart the complete Stage. Nothing helped anymore.

PS: Sorry for my bad english
---
Fav: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie Cynder Toy Fair, Hex Toy Fair
smilie smilie smilie Bash Blue, Cynder Crystal, E3 Chrom Spyro
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#76 Posted: 02:27:36 14/12/2012
I have a few in ssa and sg
Ssa google coins with :er: and smilie
Earth birdge with bash use third attack off the cliff and make an earth bridge
We have no idea what hapend but with my friends whirlwind and my sunburn we were doing quicksilver vault and we attack a blue gasher it did nothing
Sg
I used my tree rex i got my woodpecker right when i pressed a and i turned it off and when i went back he had 999999999 coins
My flashwing and lc prism break when fighting drill-x the kept walking in place
Hot heads soulgem power took out drill-x kaos and any other bosses in a few seconds
Chill started talking spanish
And my chopchop got a glitch hat that i didn't put hat on him them then all of a sunden when i was fighting the chompy mage my chopchop and he was talking when he was done my chopchop had the biter hat
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#77 Posted: 02:37:42 14/12/2012
Also a glitch for bolth hames when me and my friend did this (i have no idea what skylander we were using) we just put our skylander ont the portal and we just kept teleporting deep in the ruins like in the core of the island
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#78 Posted: 03:06:50 14/12/2012
^Those are all really odd!
Which reminded me, my Dino-Rang keeps getting experience out of the lower left and upper left corners of the screen! Out of nowhere! I would be doing a light beam puzzle and he just gets random experience out of thin air! BTW this glitch seems to happen in both games so I suppose it's a glitch with my Dino-Rang specifically, unless other people have this too.....
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#79 Posted: 03:55:11 14/12/2012
I have had that happen to me in Giants too!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#80 Posted: 03:58:10 14/12/2012
I have had a glitch ive experienced in the robo kaos fight. If you are ultimate sponner smilie, you can roll off tje arena, and have no dmg done to you! Also, you can roll behind the fist of arkus, and not get dmged.
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#81 Posted: 06:05:31 14/12/2012
Oh, I just remembered another minor glitch when doing PVP when you win it adds up incorrectly and a bigger glitch sometimes (again in PVP) if you finish a match as pop fizz whilst breathing fire the wavy air around it stays for the rest of the time you are on that arena and is still there if you switch to another arena and then switch back.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#82 Posted: 08:35:44 14/12/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
Alternatively, PS3 is forever alone and not enough people own it. Not trying to start a console war here, just offering an alternate hypothesis.

You're saying that PS3 has the least amount of glitches reported because PS3 has the least amount of Skylanders players? I don't think I agree with that. I've played this game up and down, and the only thing I have had trouble with is the L-Chop Chop glitch, which is also a glitch on the 360 version. I've never had a accidental reset of a character, I've never had a portal trouble, and I've never have been stuck in level which progress has been broken.

And there are lots of PS3s out there, just not very many that own Skylanders. Wii is definately the target console for Skylanders and it's audience, it would only go to show that there are more Wii users out there. But that doesn't necessarily mean it should be the best version.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#83 Posted: 09:13:01 14/12/2012

My glitches
---
Seasonofice99 Red Sparx Gems: 77
#84 Posted: 09:36:32 14/12/2012
Quote: mario7604
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: ZapNorris
The "Wingboner" glitch

[User Posted Image]

That also happened to me recently!

I don't get it

You will when your older
---
Penguins Are Evil!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#85 Posted: 10:49:35 14/12/2012
Not sure if mentioned, but on my birthday a few days ago, I just got Giants and in the first level, near the end, there was random EXP sprouting out, and I didn't do anything, it was mostly near bridges, is this normal?
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#86 Posted: 12:44:07 14/12/2012
Quote: isaac343018s
^Those are all really odd!
Which reminded me, my Dino-Rang keeps getting experience out of the lower left and upper left corners of the screen! Out of nowhere! I would be doing a light beam puzzle and he just gets random experience out of thin air! BTW this glitch seems to happen in both games so I suppose it's a glitch with my Dino-Rang specifically, unless other people have this too.....

This happens in both games with him, when he uses his primary attack, but not his secondary, it boomerangs right to you!!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#87 Posted: 23:19:12 14/12/2012
Well, my Legendary Spyro seem to be pretty glitchy. I put him on the portal of power and when he was in the game from what it looked liked, he was in the same position Dark Spyro is in the 3DS version of SSA.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#88 Posted: 14:27:46 15/12/2012
So I'm playin 3ds giants. I have l-slam and dark spyro in. Farming fright beard for levels. Anyway I find out s2 kinda gets wow pow. Slams sprint now auto has a big ol' shield. Pretty sweet. Now the glitch:

L-slam levels while sprinting with big shield. Big shield is now stuck by itself mid level. No big deal right? I kill frightbeard and go back to the ship. I go back to Flynn and enter the fight again. Guess what's waitin for me? The big ol' shield. It's still there. I finished level and went thru credits and back to ship and restart the level and its still there?!
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#89 Posted: 02:59:16 16/12/2012
On time when I was doing Battle Mode with my older cousin, he was using smilie.

One point in the battle he was using the machine gun and he was DRIVING it! I don't know, but I knew that he was!

Instead of making an upgrade path for his pistol attack, TFB should've made a path for his Machine gun with an upgrade that gives the Machine Gun wheels so you can drive it around. That would make him a bit more powerful.
---
Fins, of fury!
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#90 Posted: 03:19:10 17/12/2012
I don't know if this is just Xbox or not, but when you got to Persephone to switch paths, you can talk to her again and switch to the same path and you get the upgrades for free.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#91 Posted: 03:25:32 17/12/2012
You always get the upgrades for free. Or do you mean before you buy the upgrades?
Flashwing Yellow Sparx Gems: 1411
#92 Posted: 02:43:58 29/12/2012
Spyro glitch
You need a regular s1spyro skylanders giants and a pirate seas figure
Put the spyro on the portal to be him
Put on pirate seas to ujlock the level
Go to pirate seas
Go to the first elemental area ( the training grounds )
Start walking aroujd and you cant move, but spyro will randomly move left
Switch spyro off to a different character
Go to the pirate carnival
Switch back to spyro
He will keep going to the left!
---
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#93 Posted: 07:54:08 29/12/2012
i had a glitch on the 3ds version were i was ganna check my collection until it stated the hat selection and then i pressed b and it took me into a dark room and everyitme i move the charater fell so i had to quit game and enter and started to work again
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#94 Posted: 10:38:27 29/12/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
I'm assuming by your deduction that Giants is the most glitched games you've ever played that you did not play Spyro's Adventure.

The 360/PS3 versions were seriously screwed up.

not only once did a glitch appear on my familes xbox 360 in that game when my little sister kate's character was under the ground on accident
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#95 Posted: 10:41:19 29/12/2012
Quote: riverhippo
Quote: chaosworrier
Alternatively, PS3 is forever alone and not enough people own it. Not trying to start a console war here, just offering an alternate hypothesis.

You're saying that PS3 has the least amount of glitches reported because PS3 has the least amount of Skylanders players? I don't think I agree with that. I've played this game up and down, and the only thing I have had trouble with is the L-Chop Chop glitch, which is also a glitch on the 360 version. I've never had a accidental reset of a character, I've never had a portal trouble, and I've never have been stuck in level which progress has been broken.

And there are lots of PS3s out there, just not very many that own Skylanders. Wii is definately the target console for Skylanders and it's audience, it would only go to show that there are more Wii users out there. But that doesn't necessarily mean it should be the best version.

this is what happens when the portal is wireless
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#96 Posted: 10:59:03 29/12/2012

Another glitch
---
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#97 Posted: 11:07:15 29/12/2012
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=69288
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:08:20 29/12/2012 by LegendaryFlames
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#98 Posted: 11:32:45 29/12/2012
Quote: Kiroq
I've been playing the ps3 version and so far found no glitches but I haven't tried lightning rod yet so that may exist not sure will try it out later

go to the drill-x big rig level and have crusher set to the rubble master path (where he throw himself all over the place with rockslide attack) then do a couple of the rockslide attacks.. first your rocks will not comeback to you, so you run around without arms and head... take crusher of the portal and place him back on again... now your drill-x big rig level is totally broken... this i experienced on my ps3...

other than that i had one heroic challenge (rolle the fattie) where the troll thingy just got stuck and didnt blow up... and i also had one game of skystones where the gold chest animation did get stuck and it didnt open after i won..

solution to fix this was to go back to flynn ship or quit game and restart....

thats all i had experienced so far with the ps3 version...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:34:45 29/12/2012 by kappapopm
Skyland Hero Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#99 Posted: 12:33:18 29/12/2012
I hate that stupid glitch! I was literally FREAKING OUT! I honestly couldn't even speak I was so mad.
---
SSA:13/32
SG:19/48
SSF10/56
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#100 Posted: 14:53:02 29/12/2012
Maybe it would work on XBOX?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me