Page 1 of 1
What is your thoughts about DotD? [CLOSED]
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#1 Posted: 23:11:43 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
i know this is a kinda pointless forum because someone probrobly made a forum like this so i just made this for the heck of it and for everyone's thought

So go ahead let the thoughts pour out your head like a cork being popped from a wine bottle
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
Spyla Fodder
#2 Posted: 23:26:03 03/07/2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nope, no thoughts at all.
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#3 Posted: 23:30:51 03/07/2008
I hope it's like the Insomniac games with more exploring.Maybe more challenging and longer,too.

Nice similie,BTW...(I'm meaning how you told us to spill our thoughts out,not avatar!smilie)
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Last edited at 23:45:40 03/07/2008 by Mewnaphy
#4 Posted: 23:34:09 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
well one thing for sure its gonna be better than Insomniac made it because the new guys are making an every were exploration thing here
and at anytime just like TLoZ (The Legend of Zelda) excepte Spyro is gonna whoop there ass with this game

(please do not report me for what i just did)
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
#5 Posted: 23:35:09 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie i like how they made it anime style

im gonna send this pic to my friend she just loves anime and dragonssmilie
---
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#6 Posted: 23:43:35 03/07/2008
IDK about better than Insomniac.And about this game getting more famous than a Zelda game,I don't think so.TLoZ games have been around for years;I don't think a Spyro game will ever get more famous than a TLoZ game.Also,TLoS haters would just complain about how different Spyro is now and how Insomniac games are better,etc....

I think this game is going to be better than the last two,though.smilie
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
spiro101 Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#7 Posted: 02:07:18 04/07/2008
well it can be as famous if this game sells enuff copies, and well this game does kick ass *DRAGONKING*is right. Theres a 55 out of 100 that it can over pass tloz. lets just see how this game goes.
---
i am the real spiro 101 and know 1 will take it *ROAR*
BJ Fodder
#8 Posted: 02:27:23 04/07/2008
Fans of the Legend of Spyro will care less what the fans of the old series thinks.

Everything is looking amazing! When I first discovered how the game looks, I was completely blown away. The graphics are looking amazing and with a game with good graphics, there's just so much anticipation. Not really excited about playing as Cynder, but I'm really happy over the free flight. This game doesn't necessarily need to be like the old PS1 games to be great. Still, with a maping system, and the possibility of a HUB world, it does seem like they're sort of going back to what made Spyro good.

But I could care less what the fanboys of the old series over at youtube think of this game, because for one thing, there's more fans at the LoS youtube videos than there are Insonamiac fanboys.
#9 Posted: 22:37:56 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
you got that right BJ and this one will be top of best Spyro games list on here
---
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#10 Posted: 11:39:38 08/07/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
I hope it's like the Insomniac games with more exploring.Maybe more challenging and longer,too.

You're just right. Hopfully it will be like that, because of that 'fly at any time' -thing.
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me