First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Rank Quests [CLOSED]
boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
#101 Posted: 17:32:17 03/02/2013
Quote: Tashiji
^ Yes. The first half of the stage supplies you with tons of the type of boulder they want you to use, and plenty of trolls and chompies to use them on. Restart the stage after the mini-arena with the cyclops rider, because after that, boulders are few and far between. Keep in mind that you can also lob a pair of boulders into the Undead area to smash some extra chompies.

Umm... Do You mean molekin mountain because I am not very sure where this
---
credit to kappa for my avatar
Teratron Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#102 Posted: 18:45:17 03/02/2013
A good option for Stonesmith is Shroomboom's heroic challenge - the one where you get pie ingredients for Batterson. From the start, just go forward until you reach the three turtles. There's a Chompy spawner on the ledge just above the turtles supplying a constant stream of Chompies. Crushing them with the turtles counts toward the quest.

I like to get all the turtles in a row, lure the Chompies to one side, then push all the turtles. While I'm finishing that up, another set of Chompies is spawning and coming down after me. Then I just run around the ingredient pillar, and push the turtles back to the other side. I find moving all three at once even if there aren't any Chompies to crush makes it easier to get the next set of Chompies in position.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#103 Posted: 23:20:22 03/02/2013
i have not done that yet but it might be helpful
---
you never saw me
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#104 Posted: 01:05:03 04/02/2013
Yes, I do mean Mountain. Guess I was using the name of the first game's Molekin area; very easy to confuse the two.

Another good option for Stonesmith is Prism Break's Heroic, where you defeat the spiders. Plenty of blocks and dark elves very early on in the challenge. Takes two runs to go from 0 to max if you get all the elves.
tGrimm Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#105 Posted: 01:13:09 04/02/2013
Shroom Boom's HC is easiest place I've found to get the stone smith quest. There's a spot with 3 turtles and a chompies just keep coming - just keep pushing the turltles back and forth over them - they count as push blocks. I have the wii version.
---
Yeah, I'm major OCD - I have them all, every one of them, and most of the easy to find variants. My favorite is Quick Draw Rattle Shake!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#106 Posted: 03:21:37 04/02/2013
Quote: spectreon
Stealth Health [Stealth Elf exclusively]. Gain 1000 HP while stealthed (Stealth Decoy, X button attack). Seems tedious, using her Soul Gem ability helps, but I found that using Healing Elixir item or buying potion from Auric after taking damage will get this done fairly quickly! Find a level or a challenge that can quickly take damage then find a clearing and pop on Elixir. rinse lather repeat. (restarting level will allow you to reuse Elixir)

I went to the Life Gate on Rumbletown, she gets like +20 regularly when in there, and it's a fair-sized Life Gate/Elemental area. So I would suggest Soul Gem + Elixir + Life Gate.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
spectreon Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#107 Posted: 17:33:01 04/02/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Quote: spectreon
Stealth Health [Stealth Elf exclusively]. Gain 1000 HP while stealthed (Stealth Decoy, X button attack). Seems tedious, using her Soul Gem ability helps, but I found that using Healing Elixir item or buying potion from Auric after taking damage will get this done fairly quickly! Find a level or a challenge that can quickly take damage then find a clearing and pop on Elixir. rinse lather repeat. (restarting level will allow you to reuse Elixir)

I went to the Life Gate on Rumbletown, she gets like +20 regularly when in there, and it's a fair-sized Life Gate/Elemental area. So I would suggest Soul Gem + Elixir + Life Gate.

Even better!! LOL!!! Just waiting til I can get more Orange Base figures so I can do more Heroic Challenges... Loving my Legendary Stealth Elf tho!!!
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#108 Posted: 04:16:02 08/02/2013
where does it list the rank quests at in the game? or does someone just have a list somewhere? (how do you know which ones are done?
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#109 Posted: 02:56:44 09/02/2013
Quote: exosquad
where does it list the rank quests at in the game? or does someone just have a list somewhere? (how do you know which ones are done?

1. Put a Skylander on the portal
  2. Press the alternate-Start (Back, Select, [-]. whatever it is on your system)
  3. This is the character management screen, where you can see the character on the left and they say something about stats "Nice numbers", stuff like that.
  4. Move over to and select "Quests"
  5. You'll get a screen saying what "rank" they are and how many Quests until the next rank (there are 4 ranks, not ranked, 3 quests, 6 quests and Complete).
  6. Press the primary attack button to dismiss this
  7. You'll get a grid of 9 icons. Scroll through them to read what each quest is and what your progress is. Gold icons are the ones this character has completed.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#110 Posted: 10:58:53 09/02/2013
niceguy1 THANK YOU. id been to that screen and never pushed A all those times.

now i need to find a tech area and a place with magic guys so i can get my gold hat.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#111 Posted: 14:08:34 09/02/2013
Quote: exosquad
niceguy1 THANK YOU. id been to that screen and never pushed A all those times.

now i need to find a tech area and a place with magic guys so i can get my gold hat.

If you have Chop Chop, his Heroic Challenge (Dungeoness Creeps) has 6 Mages - 4 on the "downstairs" path & 2 on the "upstairs" path.

The easiest ways to get Elemental Damage are to fight the weak opposing element (Magic) in Battle Mode, or put in 4 red (power) LuckOTron wheels and play the artillery minigame on the ship.
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
#112 Posted: 16:24:57 09/02/2013
Cynder's Heroic also has six elemental mages, if you don't have Chop Chop. Fairly easy to repeat, but not quite as quick.
#113 Posted: 06:41:24 10/02/2013
In SSA I have a Heroic Challenge with all 8 mage types, I wish I could do it in Giants, LOL! The Mage quest is taking me forever, just completed it with Bouncer, now working on Trigger Happy.

And I gotta try that Power/Turret thing, I didn't know you got elemental damage in the turret!
---
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#114 Posted: 10:24:28 10/02/2013
Quote: niceguy1
In SSA I have a Heroic Challenge with all 8 mage types, I wish I could do it in Giants, LOL! The Mage quest is taking me forever, just completed it with Bouncer, now working on Trigger Happy.

And I gotta try that Power/Turret thing, I didn't know you got elemental damage in the turret!

As far as I know, it's only when you have red (power) Luck O Trons in.

During normal play you'll randomly see extra elemental damage pop when it's not your elemental zone.

In the turret you'll get extra elemental damage added as well.
I've done it with life skylanders while getting the 200 turret kills quest, and the elemental damage quest will be finished before you even get 200 kills.

The extra damage is based on your elemental stat, so you'll want to max that with challenges for this to be effective.
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:27:46 10/02/2013 by skelekon
Cheshire Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#115 Posted: 01:10:11 11/02/2013
The easiest place to finish Stealth Health is the Chompy Mage. The blue spells count even if you're not hurt, so just stealth up and run along the blue spell paths. I did the whole quest in one fight.
---
Activate username: GilGrunt1969 Add me on Lost Islands!
#116 Posted: 09:56:42 14/02/2013
I did the Power Luck-O-Tron, and did the turret with a virgin Crusher. First - flaming barrels - got the 2500/7500 pop, the second - sheep - got the 5000/7500 pop about halfway through, and the third - also sheep - completed the quest halfway through! And I never saw any elemental damage appear! So weird! Also I accidentally left the wheels on and started to play, got elemental damage in random places, when not in my element! So weird! LOL!

Now what I do is I do the PvP (by myself), setting it up with the appropriate elemental advantage (so if I'm doing an Undead I put on Tree Rex, both being Life and a Giant, so max HP), so I get Elemental damage while getting the PvP quest, then any Elemental that's left I do in the turret. Efficient, huh? smilie
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#117 Posted: 03:58:41 15/02/2013
since I didn't know about this I went to level three and in the magic area where there are sheep if you'r magic attack them and it counts, at least on the wii.
---
Dead
#118 Posted: 00:10:01 02/03/2013
i need help with ghost roaster's quest. it never counts and says i still have 0/100. help?
---
you never saw me
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#119 Posted: 01:03:28 02/03/2013
^ If you took him on Skull Master for some reason the game doesn't count it.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#120 Posted: 13:30:56 02/03/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
i need help with ghost roaster's quest. it never counts and says i still have 0/100. help?

you need to reset him, and complete the quest before you choose the Skull Master path.

also, one of Legendary Chop Chop quests is impossible to complete, just so you know. defiantly the worse glitch in the game.
#121 Posted: 16:12:07 02/03/2013
smilie (dang it.)
---
you never saw me
#122 Posted: 17:08:51 02/03/2013
thank you it's done. he also got elementalist very quickly. (smilie boo-yah)
---
you never saw me
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#123 Posted: 17:42:36 02/03/2013
^ How did you quickly complete Elementalist?
#124 Posted: 23:07:37 02/03/2013
endless chompies in rumbletown (just before arena)
---
you never saw me
#125 Posted: 23:12:42 02/03/2013
Put the +Power Luck-o-Trons on and fire the cannon under the ship. The random procs of the +Power wheels work on your cannonballs for some reason, and you'll cap it out fast. To go even faster, keep coming back until you draw the game where you shoot down missiles. When you're about to win, let the missiles destroy you, and hop back in the gun. Saves you the trouble of climbing the ladder and re-entering.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me