Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > do you ever get anoyyed by the way other people play spyro?
Page 1 of 1
do you ever get anoyyed by the way other people play spyro? [CLOSED]
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#1 Posted: 20:23:14 22/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I used to get so mad when my friend would come to my house and play riptos rage becauose he wouldn't collect any gems.
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:54:02 22/10/2012 by huge dotd freak
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 20:34:51 22/10/2012
Yes, I do get annoyed by the way that I see some people play Spyro - but I also get annoyed when I see anyone play a game a different way than me.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 09:52:15 23/10/2012
When my friend came out about a year ago to play Spyro 2, he wanted to get 100% and I hated it when he used to just charge every constantly all the time, and I used to think that you're supposed to take your time with a video game, and not just rush it, I like to appreciate the scenery, and run through normally, working things out, all he would do is try and beat it as fast as he could and if he got stuck he'd complain and repeat the same method over and over, until either he got lucky, or I gave him a suggestion.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#4 Posted: 20:04:23 23/10/2012
^You'd be annoyed with me (SSF if I'm ninja'd) I charge straight through, though I do go round the level. My sister walks and doesn't get any gems, she just likes the fodders, and she gets herself killed EVERY TIME. I end up playing for her smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#5 Posted: 10:13:44 24/10/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar
^You'd be annoyed with me (SSF if I'm ninja'd) I charge straight through, though I do go round the level. My sister walks and doesn't get any gems, she just likes the fodders, and she gets herself killed EVERY TIME. I end up playing for her smilie

Lol, I hate charging all the time, I feel like I'm just rushing the game and not playing it to how the developers want me to, perhaps I'm just being a little weird. When I was a child, I used to try and get all of the gems, but I always seemed to miss one gem everytime, and I could never get all the orbs, but now I'm older I can get 100% everytime. If I was watching you play Spyro I'd say "Why don't you take your time, and enjoy the scenery for once?" I also think that charging all the time makes the gameplay repetitive too.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#6 Posted: 08:39:21 25/10/2012
No? Why should I, I'm not the one playing.
---
Eh.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 17:27:01 25/10/2012
Ahh sometimes, specially when my sisters wants to get something and they don't think about that, also when I'm watching how my sisters plays, I see how many lives have each other and it's quite impressive, they have like 10 or 15 lives when they are so close to finish the game and whem I'm playing I have more than 80 lives in each game LOL. Today I finish Spyro 2 AGAIN with 94 lives left (I lost 6 lives because I was trying to get the last skill point in Ripto's Arena without the infinite Superflame, without getting and I made it again xD). Well, I grow up with Spyro, so it's not "weird" to see somebody who doesn't know how to play a Spyro game, my cousins for example xD
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7931
#8 Posted: 18:40:12 25/10/2012
Damn I wanna play Spyro now smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#9 Posted: 02:29:21 05/11/2012
yeah anyone know if spyro one 2 and 3 have come out on x box 360 or wii
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me