Page 1 of 1
DotD Fan Trailer Q&A [CLOSED]
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#1 Posted: 03:53:23 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Alright everyone, I've created a little topic for all of you to post questions, discussions, and share any ideas you may have on the fan trailers I have created for Dawn of the Dragon.
I'm not sure if this is ok to do, but if it isn't, then I'm sorry.

Post away!
Last edited at 03:54:44 29/06/2008 by AntauriWolf
BJ Fodder
#2 Posted: 04:03:51 29/06/2008
I suggest maybe a complete timeline of Spyro from 1998-present with brief descriptions of each game. Also, be sure to add in a "So, what's next for the future of Spyro?" type of thing at the end where you will add in the upcoming movie in 2009. Good luck and I must say, you are doing a wonderful job advertising for the game! Best Wishes!
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#3 Posted: 04:15:53 29/06/2008
For the "Spyro Main Menu" video you made, how did you make the words glow and scroll down with Windows Movie Maker?
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#4 Posted: 12:17:48 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
To BJ,

I was thinking about something like that for my next fan trailer project. I just wasn't sure on how well to put it together. But your suggestions sound pretty good, so I'll keep them in mind. smilie I do like the idea of adding a little note at the end of a Spyro film. Hmm...

To dragonwar2,

Oh, it's really quite simple. You see, all I did was put bunches of pictures together that I edited in Photoshop. For the glowing words, I highlighted words in Photoshop one by one. Meaning there are seperate files for each highlighted word. That's what made it possible for them to look like they're being selected. Basically, the main menu is all pictures put together. Kind of like animation you know? Very easy but VERY time consuming. Hope that answered your question.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#5 Posted: 12:33:01 29/06/2008
cool,
---
Back from hibernation.
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#6 Posted: 16:40:43 29/06/2008
thanks
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me