darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51
The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION. [STICKY]
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#401 Posted: 03:34:22 05/11/2012
Ghost Roaster Skull path should be S, along with stealth elf.
---
I like Skylanders...
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#402 Posted: 11:59:12 05/11/2012
Ghost Roaster: No. His Skull Charge will only hit once no matter your console now. 58 damage is good for one hit, but then you get locked into the dash, and it can't run away fast enough compared to the other dashers in S Tier, while regular characters in S Tier can just murder him.q
Stealth Elf: This has been covered. Her damage is as good as ever, but like Ghost Roaster, everything in S Tier can now outrun her or kill her easily. Her low HP doesn't help either. Not to mention due to the speed of most newer, better attacks, you can hardly get Health Regen to work now.

I changed my Cynder to Nether Welder, by the way, but I don't play PVP that often now and I'm not planning to again until I upgrade more of my Skylanders. However, I will give my thoughts when I do test her.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#403 Posted: 16:29:42 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator

• Tree Rex / Treefolk Charger placed in A Tier, until further research is made.

I can agree that the parameters of what counts as S Tier are changing, so some of the current S Tier will need to be moved down in the wake of all the new additions...

Things might be hard to sort out for a while; for example, some character might get moved from S to A Tier, only for people to point out that the moved character does better than some characters in the A Tier and should be moved up again, when actually it is the case that those A Tier characters needed to be moved down, etc etc.

Whatever happens, I took a look at the current S Tier myself for places to start, but the only ones I'm thinking we could move so far are actually the couple that Nibelilt suggested: Zook and Dino-Rang. So, do people have any thoughts on me moving those two down to A Tier?
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#404 Posted: 16:44:34 05/11/2012
Well, I'm the one who suggested both, but I'll leave input anyway.

Grand Boomerang Master is simply rather helpless against Giants. Many of them have at least some form of dash, and all of them have huge bars filled abundantly with HP. Due to the large flow of Giants in the S Tier, I believe Dino-Rang should be placed down to A. Dino-Rang is powerful, but he can't deal with tanks such as this(not to mention many S Tier characters even in regulars now have a dash attack that can ensure he hardly hits).
Zook... The cacti just do not work as well now. While he's as strong as ever- without a doubt, possibly even stronger now- everything in S Tier can counter their playstyle. A small amount of characters are still likely to get hit by them, but everything else is either enough of a tank to simply smash and run through them or has a dash attack to avoid Zook and get onto his spot on the map. Positively A now.

I also think Elementalist Voodood should be placed to B because his playstyle seems ineffective against much of the current top two Tiers. But I haven't extensively researched him so I won't make any other points yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:25 05/11/2012 by Nibelilt
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#405 Posted: 17:14:34 05/11/2012
I think we have a pretty serviceable S and A-tier for the most part. What we need to do is clean the C-tier up, because right now, it's cluttered to the point where it feels like we're just sticking characters there. The middle and lower tiers require the same precision as S and A. I'm going to work on this, and I hope others will test as well, but here's my research agenda for the week:

Which C-tier characters might belong in B, E, or D, and why? There are too many levels of strength in the C-tier alone for them to all stay where they are, unfortunately.

In the mean time, I also suggest...

• Let's take off any unreleased S2 characters. We don't know how good they are yet, and it might give people low expectations and make us look like we never had our information together when S2 Eruptor turns out to be amazing (I actually suspect he will) or when another repose defies our expectations for him/her.

• EDIT: And I agree with Nibelilt on the matter of Zook. S2 Nut Crafter is far and away defensively superior, AND does more damage. The two simply don't belong in the same tier, and as S2 Stumpy becomes more widely available, I think more people will notice this too.

Actually, on the matter of Dino-Rang, too. I'm almost beginning to think that the ability to slaughter Giants is a prerequisite for the new S-tier.

EDIT NINJA STRIKES AGAIN: Which reminds me, S2 Stumpy and both Terrafins make short work of Giants. They're too bulky to avoid acorn rain, so they take hundreds more damage faster than normal characters; El Stumpo can fry one before it even begins to go to work on him in most cases. For that matter, there's nothing about Terrafin's Wow Pow tactic that makes it less effective on Giants... if anything, they're more susceptible to Body Slam spam because they have a harder time getting away from it or switching levels.
    Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:25:53 05/11/2012 by Tashiji
    #406 Posted: 18:07:36 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
    This thing about the C Tier looks like a good lead. It'd be fantasticly useful if you or anyone else could do some investigation there, so thank you.

• Zook / Floral Defender (both series) moved to A Tier, though expect re-arrangements all 'round at this point.
    • Dino-Rang / Grand Boomerang Master moved to A Tier, though expect re-arrangements all 'round at his point.

I'll also try to pluck out some of those unreleased Series 2s from the list (or just ones that I haven't heard much about), though I might get a few wrong since my details are a little rusty on what has and hasn't been released. Do correct me if I make mistakes!
    ---
    S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:32:23 06/11/2012 by EgoNaut
    Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
    #407 Posted: 18:25:11 05/11/2012
    It's not that people are putting a lot of the new guys in c tier, it's more like that was the tier that was already saturated. Spyro had no business in there but was too popular to drop, and Gill Grunt was better but wasn't popular enough. The fact peolpe think his hose attack wasn't effected now that it cuts out when firing fish proves only a few knew what they were doing. Gill Grunt took a HUGE hit but might be placed accurately now.
    ---
    Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
    #408 Posted: 18:42:52 05/11/2012
    Explain to me again how Sandhog is less broken now and why he was dropped to A?
    ---
    Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:28 05/11/2012 by Earth-Dragon
    #409 Posted: 19:25:51 05/11/2012 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Earth-Dragon
    Explain to me again how Sandhog is less broken now that he was dropped A?

He... isn't? smilie

I'll check back on old posts to find out if there was a reason after I've done my homework tonight, though someone else will probably come through and answer you first. Either way, I was considering moving him back myself anyway.
    ---
    #410 Posted: 20:47:20 05/11/2012
    Wham-Shell is markedly improved. Most of the game engine/physics fixes benefit Poseidon Strike, and it now ticks through hundreds of damage rapidly. More testing may be necessary to actually place him, but I would at least say he shouldn't be lowered from A. I'd definitely say, if you have the figure, try him out.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:05 05/11/2012 by Tashiji
    Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
    #411 Posted: 20:53:03 05/11/2012
    I agree with moving D-Rang down. I think to belong in the S-Tier you have to slaughter giants, and just be overpowered. These are the elites. A-Tier are great skylanders, just not broken.
    Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
    #412 Posted: 20:54:02 05/11/2012
    i got wham shell. mabe i can get my bro to test him w/ me.
    #413 Posted: 20:57:55 05/11/2012
    Quote: Aquatic Llama
    I agree with moving D-Rang down. I think to belong in the S-Tier you have to slaughter giants, and just be overpowered. These are the elites. A-Tier are great skylanders, just not broken.

Firm agreement here. Being exceptional is not enough to be S-tier now, you need to be broken.
    Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
    #414 Posted: 21:26:40 05/11/2012
    Something else I think is important about broken tier is that while doing big damage is great you also have to look at their concept. Here are some examples:

Floral defender zook was in S tier for Spyros adventure but when you look at the damage of his individual attacks they are merely average. What got him in S tier was his CONCEPT that he can spread cacti all around the field and make himself a diificult target.

As an opposite there are both versions of Bash. They both deal insane damage but that's just what makes them A tier and not S. They have no insanely broken concept to them.
    DocCroc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1668
    #415 Posted: 22:26:28 05/11/2012
    Quote: Tashiji
    Wham-Shell is markedly improved. Most of the game engine/physics fixes benefit Poseidon Strike, and it now ticks through hundreds of damage rapidly. More testing may be necessary to actually place him, but I would at least say he shouldn't be lowered from A. I'd definitely say, if you have the figure, try him out.

He's definitely a monster. Each of his combos do decent damage, and cover close-mid range nicely. Poseidon strike hits hard and covers a wide range, while his charged starfish goes through most defenses. He's one of the fastest brawlers speed-wise, and has good health and armor to go with it.

Even with all he has going for him, I'm having a hard time seeing him above A-tier at the moment. He can stand toe-to-toe with a lot of the S-tier (Hex!), but he can still take losses to some of the craftier B-tier characters (I've lost a comical amount of matches against Mad Scientist Pop Fizz). I have yet to pit him against any giants though, so no idea how he does there one way or the other.

It's a shame he didn't get an S2, I imagine a good wow pow would be the thing to seat him firmly in the S-tier. As it stands he's still very good, I'm curious to see how everyone else's testing goes with him.
    #416 Posted: 23:02:28 05/11/2012
    I cant help but suggest a Tempest Dragon Whirlwind for B tier. She creams most of C tier and beloved it or not but I have beat Floral defender zook and master blaster Drobot as her! It requires little skill to set up some big vicious clouds fly away and then let them do some real great damage on the enemy. I hear a lot of people say Whirlwind is bad in pvp but they probably spend too much time on ultimate rainbower...
    #417 Posted: 00:08:25 06/11/2012
    wham shell has been upgraded, like chop chop. before, his mace combo aaa would send himm way forward, and now it auto targets. his soul gem gives him a nice 40+ armor, too. i wish his starfish could be shot farther, though.
    #418 Posted: 02:28:28 06/11/2012
    Wham-shell not pulsing forward as much is a double-edge sword. While it offers a bit more control, he can't pursue while striking as he use to.
    ---
    Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
    #419 Posted: 04:33:09 06/11/2012
    Although I was the one who recommended that Zook should stay in S, I now realize that A should be good for him for now. I mean, he is a great well-rounded character that can deal loads of damage quickly with damaging mortars and harming cacti. Yet, he doesn't have a simple, spammable move that obliterates everything, which, to an extent, is a requirement to have for S tier with the addition of the Giants.
    ---
    "No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
    #420 Posted: 04:41:20 06/11/2012
    C Tier - (Average Characters)
    Voodood / Elementalist Yes.
    Wrecking Ball / Ultimate Spinner Yes.
    Pop Fizz / Best of the Beast Not sure... I haven't tested him much since. Seems fine for now.
    Sonic Boom / Siren Griffin I didn't test her often in SA, and I don't plan to test her again until I have her S2.
    Stump Smash / Nut Crafter Yes.
    Zook / Artilleryman Didn't test much.
    Boomer / Demolition troll As much as I love him, Boomer is just D Tier now. His HP is too low to survive the tricks of new, stronger- not to mention bulkier- characters, and his dynamite damage is greatly outshone.
    Drill Sergeant / Megadozer Didn't test enough.
    Gill Grunt / Water Weaver Yes.
    Zap / Slime Serpent Haven't tested since switching paths, probably not giving any input any time soon.
    Slam Bam S2 / Glacier Yeti Haven't tested at all.
    Chill / Frozen Fury Yes.
    Eruptor / Volcanoer I don't know- in Giants, is his Eruption nerfed to the PS360 versions? If so, I would suggest D Tier, as that makes the move very slow, makes you vulnerable, and he has middling HP and his other attacks are useless.
    Flameslinger / Marksman Haven't tested much.
    Flameslinger / Pyromancer I think he's okay for now, but will probably go down when more Wow Pows are researched.
    Whirlwind / Tempest Dragon I'm not sure, don't test her much.
    Whirlwind S2 / Tempest Dragon Haven't tested at all.
    Lightning Rod / Lightning Lord D Tier now. His damage is still nice, but he doesn't really have a super reliable attack. Because of his stationery spot when he uses the Grand Lightning, most of the current playstyles counter him, or are bulkier and can take it in. Definetly C Tier in SA, but the characters there in Giants just do better against him this time.
    Warnado / Eye of the Storm D Tier. I believe there was already some thought over that in the original thread. His damage is just low compared to the rest of this tier, even though he has good bulk and speed.
    Jet-Vac / Bird Blaster Haven't tested enough.
    Prism Break / Crystaleer He will probably end up here later.
    Prism Break / Prismancer Didn't test enough.
    Dino-Rang / Earthen Avenger Didn't test enough.
    Hex / Shade Master Didn't test enough.
    Ghost Roaster / Fear Eater Yes.
    Ghost Roaster / Skull Master Yes.
    Chop Chop / Vampiric Warrior Yes, but he will probably get bumped to D eventually.
    Chop Chop S2 / Vampiric Warrior I honestly suggest B for him. The Shield Bash is still viable as both a dash and attack down the Sword's path, and the combos are as flexible as they were in SA.

D Tier - (Below-Average Characters)
    Spyro / Sheep Burner Yes.
    Spyro / Blitz Spyro Yes.
    Whirlwind / Ultimate Rainbower If I'm honest with you, I'm still not sure why she wasn't bottom Tier in the first game. E. Tesla and Sheep Burner both outshine her and anything else is bulky enough to get close and murder her.
    Whirlwind S2 / Ultimate Rainbower Haven't tested at all.
    Jet-Vac / Packeteer Haven't tested at all.
    Slam Bam / Glacier Yeti Haven't tested at all. I think this is okay though.
    Zap / Tesla Dragon Yes.
    Chop Chop / Undead Defender For now, but I think he will get bumped to E soon.
    Trigger Happy / Golden Money Bags Not sure.
    Trigger Happy S2 / Golden Money Bags Haven't tested at all.
    Drill Sergeant S2 / Battledozer Haven't tested at all.
    Ignitor / Blademaster Yes. But he will likely get moved down.
    Ignitor S2 / Blademaster Yes.
    Stealth Elf / Forest Ninja Haven't tested enough.

E Tier - (Bad Characters)
    Yes to everything.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:21:03 06/11/2012 by Nibelilt
    #421 Posted: 05:16:33 06/11/2012
    I also agree with lowering EotS. As much as I love that path, his numbers are simply too low. I mean, his bulk and tricks were able to work him through SA, but they won't be able to make much magic in Giants.
    ---
    #422 Posted: 05:58:30 06/11/2012
    The main thing that hurts eye of the storm a hair is the same thing that has hurt others: ROF. You can't burst fire all your mini turtles like you could in SA. So he no longer runs over a few of the top tier guys like zook as easily. BUT they now fire in the desired direction causing more accuracy and so he still can manage wins, you just have to be very tactical. Not sure if he deserves a drop though simply because his pool of hit points gives him a better margin of error. Even with the giants, he comes in at like tenth for final total. So while Whirlwind and Jet-Vac get pummeled off the field by most of the powerhouse Earth Skylanders they are supposed to counter, Warnado EotS actually gets the job done more often since he can grind it out against their HP.

While he may struggle a wee bit against the C field, which is a large portion of the criteria to stay there, he makes up for it with a better chance to take down some of the A and S landers and still dominates the Es and some Ds, giving him that around .500 record we require to claim C as your home.
    ---
    #423 Posted: 06:19:54 06/11/2012
    ^ Those are interesting thoughts. Yes, I think he can stay in C because of that. He won't be moving up for sure, but if he can stay up versus A and S, I think he can belong in C.
    mario7604 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
    #424 Posted: 09:13:07 06/11/2012
    Tree Rex's Lumbering Laserer should stay in B or go to A because when you charge up the laser it does 100 damage to anyone in its way, and the Plant Pods are really helpful.
    ---
    YAY! I BLUE SPARX! Specials:
    S:SA: all sidekicks, WERDS smilie Chase GITD smilie
    S:G smilie GITD smilie smilie smilie AE smilie smilie smilie smilie
    WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
    #425 Posted: 09:16:50 06/11/2012
    I'd say lower A.
    ---
    cry baby, I am
    #426 Posted: 11:23:17 06/11/2012
    his plants are useless.i never use them. they should have had an upgrade on the damage of the lasers.
    #427 Posted: 13:12:03 06/11/2012
    Quote: Earth-Dragon
    The main thing that hurts eye of the storm a hair is the same thing that has hurt others: ROF. You can't burst fire all your mini turtles like you could in SA. So he no longer runs over a few of the top tier guys like zook as easily. BUT they now fire in the desired direction causing more accuracy and so he still can manage wins, you just have to be very tactical. Not sure if he deserves a drop though simply because his pool of hit points gives him a better margin of error. Even with the giants, he comes in at like tenth for final total. So while Whirlwind and Jet-Vac get pummeled off the field by most of the powerhouse Earth Skylanders they are supposed to counter, Warnado EotS actually gets the job done more often since he can grind it out against their HP.

While he may struggle a wee bit against the C field, which is a large portion of the criteria to stay there, he makes up for it with a better chance to take down some of the A and S landers and still dominates the Es and some Ds, giving him that around .500 record we require to claim C as your home.

Like Nibelilt said, you have some fine points. I think we now can all agree that he should stay in C until further testing.
    ---
    awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
    #428 Posted: 13:31:37 06/11/2012
    Quote: Nibelilt

Stealth Elf / Forest Ninja

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES !YES EYS!WE YES !Y SYE SH YES! yes! YES yES! yes! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    SSSUUUCCCKKK OOONNN TTTHHHAAATTT stealth elf HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    ---
    go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
    Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
    #429 Posted: 14:02:03 06/11/2012
    Quote: mario7604
    Tree Rex's Lumbering Laserer should stay in B or go to A because when you charge up the laser it does 100 damage to anyone in its way, and the Plant Pods are really helpful.

Plant pods come from defeated enemies, and since you're only battling one person at a time in PvP, you can't create them to damage your opponent, so they have no effect in PvP
    ---
    smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
    I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
    #430 Posted: 15:37:37 06/11/2012
    My opinion on
    Wrecking Ball / Ultimate Spinner My brother is a beast as him, but he takes some finesse, so he's fine.

Pop Fizz / Best of the Beast Don't have him, but by the way everyone sounds with him I think he can stay.

Sonic Boom / Siren Griffin: She's great, I can see her moving up.

Stump Smash / Nut Crafter I think he could go up a tier, obviously without rapidfire acorns he's not as good as series 2 nut crafter.
    Zook / Artilleryman
    Boomer / Demolition troll He may need to be moved down. He can deal great damage but only withing a very limited area around him, his shoddy HP also makes him an easier target for melee characters.

Drill Sergeant / Megadozer
    Gill Grunt / Water Weaver
    Zap / Slime Serpent
    Slam Bam S2 / Glacier Yeti His wow pow compliments him, but Series 1 glacier yeti can stay at D.
    Chill / Frozen Fury
    Eruptor / Volcanoer
    Flameslinger / Marksman
    Flameslinger / Pyromancer Definitely needs to go down, he rarely wins.
    Whirlwind / Tempest Dragon Needs to move up, her clouds are amazing.
    Whirlwind S2 / Tempest Dragon
    Lightning Rod / Lightning Lord
    Warnado / Eye of the Storm
    Jet-Vac / Bird Blaster I can see him moving up, he has a nice spammable projectile and a decent rechargeable speed move.
    Prism Break / Crystaleer
    Prism Break / Prismancer
    Dino-Rang / Earthen Avenger I might suggest moving him up, but I'll wait for that.
    Hex / Shade Master
    Ghost Roaster / Fear Eater
    Ghost Roaster / Skull Master
    Chop Chop / Vampiric Warrior
    Chop Chop S2 / Vampiric Warrior

Spyro / Sheep Burner Both him and blitz spyro should go to E.
    Spyro / Blitz Spyro
    Whirlwind / Ultimate Rainbower
    Whirlwind S2 / Ultimate Rainbower
    Jet-Vac / Packeteer
    Slam Bam / Glacier Yeti
    Zap / Tesla Dragon
    Chop Chop / Undead Defender Without the mega shield bash he is probably E tier.
    Trigger Happy / Golden Money Bags Needs to be in E tier, Golden frenzy is better in my opinion.
    Trigger Happy S2 / Golden Money Bags
    Drill Sergeant S2 / Battledozer
    Ignitor / Blademaster
    Ignitor S2 / Blademaster
    Stealth Elf / Forest Ninja

E Tier - (Bad Characters)
    Wrecking Ball / Total Tongue
    Gill Grunt / Harpooner
    Wham-Shell / Commander Crab
    Stump Smash / Smash ’n Bash
    Boomer / Clobber Troll
    Trigger Happy / Golden Frenzy I used to think he needed to move up, but not anymore.
    Trigger Happy S2 / Golden Frenzy
    Drill Sergeant / Battledozer
    Eruptor / Magmantor
    Warnado / Wind Master
    Lightning Rod / Typhoon He has no business being here! But of course you all disagre..
    #431 Posted: 16:45:11 06/11/2012 | Topic Creator

• Whirlwind / Tempest Dragon (both series) moved to B Tier, until further research is made.
    • Boomer / Demolition Troll moved to D Tier.
    • Lightning Rod / Lightning Lord moved to D Tier.
    • Chop Chop S2 / Vampiric Warrior moved to B Tier.

Can someone take a little look at Eruptor / Volcanor and tell me if his eruptions have Wii-style SA timing or PS360-style SA timing, and what I should do about his tier placement as a result?

And also, are there any thoughts on what to do with Series 1 Chop Chop's paths in the 'Giants environment?
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:55:09 06/11/2012 by EgoNaut
    #432 Posted: 16:48:44 06/11/2012
    Actually I was just talking about Captain Crustacean. Commander Crab is still bad, and I think he's fine where he is. My main point was to defend Wham-Shell's place in the A-tier while we're doing all this shifting around, because he's certainly powerful enough to warrant the spot.

Eruptor is somewhat of a logical midpoint between the Wii's broken damage and PS360's average-ish. It leans towards what it was in the Wii, but he's not a surefire melee killer this time. Although, Lava Barf may very well change that, but until it does, I would place him firmly in C.
    #433 Posted: 16:52:35 06/11/2012 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Tashiji
    Actually I was just talking about Captain Crustacean. Commander Crab is still bad, and I think he's fine where he is. My main point was to defend Wham-Shell's place in the A-tier while we're doing all this shifting around, because he's certainly powerful enough to warrant the spot.

That was just me getting the path names mixed around. smilie Allow me to fix that...
    ---
    #434 Posted: 18:42:19 06/11/2012
    I think Shadow Dancer should be in B-tier with Nether Wielder. Cynder in general has a losing record in the A-tier, and is poised to be annihilated against every S-Ranker. Her damage numbers are just too low, and with the level cap five higher and HP ranks getting severe, it takes her too long to get the job done and she's far from invincible while trying.
    WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
    #435 Posted: 19:23:11 06/11/2012
    Magmantor is the smilie path for the primary attack, right? It beats almost everything. I was surprised beyond.... wonder.
    ---
    cry baby, I am
    #436 Posted: 21:13:31 06/11/2012 | Topic Creator
    Would anyone else have comments about me moving Cynder/ Shadow Dancer to B Tier?

Also, out of curiosity, is there anything worth knowing about S2 Cynder's Wow Pow?
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:14:36 06/11/2012 by EgoNaut
    #437 Posted: 21:22:16 06/11/2012
    Quote: EgoNaut
    Would anyone else have comments about me moving Cynder/ Shadow Dancer to B Tier?

Also, out of curiosity, is there anything worth knowing about S2 Cynder's Wow Pow?

Her wow pow is nothing special. Plus it requires you to be flying which isn't always utilized that much. You also need to be up close and personal, which usually spells doom against melee characters.

I agree with moving her down.
    #438 Posted: 21:52:36 06/11/2012
    Hey something Ive noticed is that people are saying Ignitors sword slashes have gotten less "clunky" what exactly does that mean? I was assuming it meant they've gotten faster.
    #439 Posted: 21:55:11 06/11/2012
    It can actually hit it's target now, instead of missing all the time.
    #440 Posted: 01:47:14 07/11/2012
    ^That's about all it is. They increased the coverage area so you don't just hit the very small angles of the actual sword swing, but strike a decent area. It was just very hard to aim previously.
    ---
    camoses Blue Sparx Gems: 768
    #441 Posted: 03:32:21 07/11/2012
    Flashwing super spinner for D tier. She's fun but she's outclassed by pulver Dragon bash. She beats quite a few characters in E tier like Eruptor and Whams shell, but simply loses much more than half of the time. I hope super shards will perform better at pvp.
    ---
    The great cornholio!
    #442 Posted: 03:35:02 07/11/2012
    ^ I find this hard to believe. Super Spinner blocks any attack while twirling and just because she's outclassed by Bash, it doesn't mean she's horror-tier(See Wham-Shell, Slam Bam, Stealth Elf).
    Can someone please research the PVP uses of Sprocket, Flashwing and Hot Head more?
    joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
    #443 Posted: 03:39:07 07/11/2012
    I believe that S-Teir, should include: Chill / Ice Lancer
    ---
    the road is long, we carry on
    try to have fun in the meantime☠
    #444 Posted: 03:40:44 07/11/2012
    Can you back that up?
    ---
    #445 Posted: 03:42:41 07/11/2012
    Post your reasoning not just your opinion.
    #446 Posted: 03:45:36 07/11/2012
    Quote: EgoNaut
    EDIT: IMPORTANT ADVICE ON HOW TO POST IN THIS THREAD:
    I've started ignoring posts which only say "Character X should be in Y tier, character P should be in Q tier, etc" I really apreciate all contributions anyone can make here, but I can only make actual changes to the tier list based on opinions which are supported with reasons. The kind of reasons I want should state why a character should be in a certain tier by COMPARING THAT CHARACTER'S PERFORMANCE WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF OTHER CHARACTERS in that tier and the tiers below. You could also include reasons why the character shouldn't be in one of the tiers above!

Sorry, but we can't put her there nilly willy without backup.
    #447 Posted: 04:35:04 07/11/2012
    You did a bad job at not sounding rude, but Super spinner just doesn't pull off wins often in my testings, like against Elementalist voodood, Earthen avenger Dino rang, andSiren Griffin sonic boom, she is super fun overall but just can't quite compete with average tier.
    ---
    The great cornholio!
    #448 Posted: 04:36:35 07/11/2012
    Quote: camoses
    You did a bad job at not sounding rude, but Super spinner just doesn't pull off wins often in my testings, like against Elementalist voodood, Earthen avenger Dino rang, andSiren Griffin sonic boom, she is super fun overall but just can't quite compete with average tier.

Are you saying she was being rude because she disagreed with you?
    ---
    #449 Posted: 04:41:25 07/11/2012

Can you give some reasons? Why does she struggle?
    #450 Posted: 04:50:56 07/11/2012
    Quote: Bean Sprout

Are you saying she was being rude because she disagreed with you?

No. Read what she said. I did give back up. I said she loses to a majority of characters.
    ---
    The great cornholio!
    First | Previous | Page 9 of 51 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me