darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION.
First | Previous | Page 23 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51
The Definitive Skylanders PvP Tier List: GIANTS EDITION. [STICKY]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1101 Posted: 00:05:22 11/12/2012
^ I don't have him, but that was an amazing argument.

Is anyone gonna notice my Suggestion for Wham-Shell/Commander Crab?

Tashiji, I know you have a lot, could you possibly test it?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1102 Posted: 01:13:13 11/12/2012
^ Our packaged Wham-Shell is on that path, so yeah, I could test him without resetting the "play" figure. I'll see what Vhraina and I can't do the next time we sit down to figure things out. The hubbub about Shroom Boom got us intrigued yesterday night, but we may not have time until this weekend to do more. Tough to fit PVP in on a weekday.
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#1103 Posted: 02:08:33 11/12/2012
Sorry ive been gone all day, its my birthday and i was teasting out my new skylanders. Stump smash and drill sergeant really ARE broken, and ignitor is actually really good on blademaster. The sword actually HITS, and the AAB vombo executes a quick slam to do extra dmg. The real damage is in the purple slam, though. Just charge it up at the start of the fight, and if your opponent doesnt want to be hit with 80+ dmg, then he/she will stay away. You can "block" some corridors (ex. Mushroom grove) with the slam, and then charge up the purple slam to kill. The wowpow really helps. The flame for also does decent damage. I would consider moving him up. Also, slam bam is amazing. He deals the dmg on (im surprised im saying this) glacier yeti. The prisons are a great way to slow the opponent down, and than you charge them with the sleigh, and finally punch em till they die, or freeze em again. Blizzard brawler is awesome too, its just that the ice prisons dont keep the opponent in as long.
#1104 Posted: 02:31:40 11/12/2012
Quote: Tashiji
^ Our packaged Wham-Shell is on that path, so yeah, I could test him without resetting the "play" figure. I'll see what Vhraina and I can't do the next time we sit down to figure things out. The hubbub about Shroom Boom got us intrigued yesterday night, but we may not have time until this weekend to do more. Tough to fit PVP in on a weekday.

Sure take your time.
---
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#1105 Posted: 06:16:44 11/12/2012
Quote: Thumpterra12
Quote: LightSpyro13
I'm gonna have to disagree with GSXL on this one, I find Treefolk Charge better than Lumbering Laserer.

The Pod Maker doesn't work in PvP and is completely useless there, and the Sun Skewer only increased about like 1-4 damage. The Charge shot is really the only good thing he's got on that path. It does a lot of damage and it fires very quickly, but unfortunately it is short-ranged and he can't move for a moment, leaving him open to attack. Plus, he's still slow-moving and is so big, letting him take quite a lot of damage from the opponent's attacks even though he has a lot of health as a GIant. Lumbering Laserer should stay in B, kind of a one-trick pony.

Treefolk Charge makes him more agile and grants him a better arsenal of moves. Without this path, the Charge does not last very long nor is it very fast. The Lightfooted upgrade is what makes the path so good, the Elbow Drop also does 56 damage which is fairly decent. Combine it with the Stampede that does 35 damage and you can rack up 85 damage, it can also get at least some use out of the Woodpecker Pal (which is generally useless in my opinion, he attacks so slowly. But he is good for bring a bonus amount of pain).

i dont even have the woodpecker pal. and, lumbering laserer makes him a nice hybrid. if they get close, hold A and do a shockwave slam. and, when it upgrades 3 dmg, it adds up. 1 tap of the B button will now do 36 dmg instead of 27, and the charge is amazing. also, yo dont get as much dmg done to you. i vote laserer moving up.

Problem is, The Laser is already spammable without Lumbering Laserer and is pretty powerful without it. In spite of this, the upgrades on the path (except the Laser Charge shot) are very pointless in PvP and barely do anything, it's more of B tier. The charge moves kind of slowly and doesn't last long on it, so that's where his lack of great speed comes. He's also a big target and less speed can make him easy to hit and he can take a lot of damage. Treefolk Charge makes him more agile and a little harder to hit (he's still really big though), it's also easier to catch your opponent.

The Pod Maker would be kind of nice if enemies could keep spawning in the arena, but it doesn't work in PvP. The Sun Skewer works and all, but it only increases 3 damage and piercing through your opponent is pointless.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1106 Posted: 06:43:11 11/12/2012
You know, I kinda changed my mind about Paramushroom Promotion. I don't really feel it's E anymore, because I forgot about my favorite upgrade on the path: Lock N Load.

Pros:

-Lock N Load increases rate of fire and each shot does about 35 damage, plus it knocks back your opponent.
-Paratroopers can be shot with 3 at a time now and can latch onto your opponent doing continuous damage. It makes them a little easier to hit now.
-Increases smilie's offensive abilities
-Paratroopers can hit people on platforms, home onto them, and can be used while running
-Great path to improve Longer-ranged combat
-Great damage output, he's really good for fighting characters such as smilie or smilie with low Health or average health. He can also chip away health of higher HP characters like smilie or smilie.
Cons:

-Despite being able to shoot 3 at once and rain the field, the Paratroopers still fall VERY slowly to the ground and are easy to avoid. It's more useful when your opponent is in a small amount of space where there's no room to run.
-Paratroopers still leave smilie vulnerable when shooting (since they take a while to drop, you can harm shroomy while he's using it before they do drop. He kinda lets his guard down), even if he can run away it won't do much good.

-Mushroom Ring is almost completely useless on this path because it's too small and you can easily burst through it if you are using a character with a boost move like smilie or smilie.

-Poor close range combat

-His low speed is useless when running away while shooting parachutes. He doesn't run very fast and is weak in close range. Faster melee guys like smilie and smilie can beat him if they can catch him.

-Poor defense mechanisms on this path, he does great damage but is easy to defeat.

I shall record Paratrooper Promotion tomorrow and upload it, I Still like Barrier Boost better though. I would rather drop it down to C, he's more of an Upper C character to me..
---
Fins, of fury!
#1107 Posted: 15:18:15 11/12/2012
/\ now i can wait to get him! seems awesome, though im picking barrier boost.
#1108 Posted: 16:12:37 11/12/2012
I'm very hesitant to keep VV Camo in A-tier due to the "sweet spot" towards the end of the vines where firecrackers don't appear, and thus, can't connect. If an opponent can keep inside that area (and they should be able to since Camo is sluggish) then defeating him is elementary for the A-tier guys, as most of them should have no problem approaching him.

Don't get me wrong, the vines are far more damaging in Giants than they were in S:SA, and I would still give VV the edge as Camo's overall better path... But what's he going to do when the dashing characters in A-tier (and there are a ton of them; see below) get inside of his no-damage zone and begin whaling on him? Sunbeam them to death? Ineffectual 30-damage melon shield that you'll be lucky to even grow at that proximity? I really don't think so. He'll just lose, it's simple math dictating that Camo does not have enough damage at his disposal without the vines to compete.

For the record, charging/speedy characters in A include: Voodood, Drobot, Stealth Elf, Tree Rex, Bash, Terrafin, Swarm, Slam Bam, Flameslinger, Sunburn and Fright Rider (who's also undead--watch out Camo). That is a TON of characters who can exploit his weak spot, and that's not counting the other, non-dashing characters who still have a more than fair shot at winning, like Dino Rang, Crusher, Shade-Hex. There's no way extensive testing will yield a record of .500 or better for Vine Virtuoso in A-tier. I just can't envision it, and certainly haven't seen it while actually playing.

I would drop him to B without a moment's hesitation.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:35:42 11/12/2012 by Tashiji
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#1109 Posted: 17:50:45 11/12/2012 | Topic Creator
-Paratroopers still leave smilie vulnerable when shooting (since they take a while to drop, you can harm shroomy while he's using it before they do drop. He kinda lets his guard down), even if he can run away it won't do much good.

One of the things Tashiji was saying is that if you're using proper camping tactics with Shroomboom, this shouldn't be much of a problem for him outside of situations where he is being directly hounded.

• Camo / Vine Virtuoso moved to B Tier. I'm happy to move him back if anyone has opinions to express.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1110 Posted: 19:41:04 11/12/2012
Trust me, I tried it and it stunk like a skunk.

EDIT: WHAT!??? You dare deny MY vote!? Didn't you see how AWESOME I was in those videos I posted?
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:00 11/12/2012 by LightSpyro13
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#1111 Posted: 19:42:55 11/12/2012
then dont upgrade next time
---
Im so proud of you
#1112 Posted: 19:52:12 11/12/2012
/\ now i can wait to get him! seems awesome, though im picking barrier boost.

You'd better go with Barrier Boost, Paramushroom Promotion stinks. smilie is really awesome, more than suitable for replacing the retarded frog smilie in my eyes.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1113 Posted: 19:54:22 11/12/2012
LightSpyro, which characters in B and lower are causing you such problems as Paramushroom? I honestly didn't experience the same results against appropriate opponents.
#1114 Posted: 19:59:06 11/12/2012
he looks better, THATS for sure. camo is stoopid. slam bam is very good on glacier yeti. i would move him up to high B-low A. My reasons?

well, glacier yeti has the awesome ability to "sleigh" longer and faster, and i actually use him as a charging character, kind of like upgraded fright rider. you can "sleigh" in, throw a few punches, freeze em, punch em out, and dash away when you are low on health. its easier to accomplish than it sounds. also, the AAA combo still does massive dmg. blizzard brawler is better, but the shortened sleigh ride really hurts.
#1115 Posted: 22:47:28 11/12/2012
LightSpyro, which characters in B and lower are causing you such problems as Paramushroom? I honestly didn't experience the same results against appropriate opponents.

So far:

Bash- Granite Dragon

Pop Fizz Mad Scientist (but barley)

smilie Prismancer (which in my opinion doesn't belong in C, kind of D for me)

smilie Blitz Spyro (How did he get put in D tier again? I agree with Sheep Burner though)
---
Fins, of fury!
#1116 Posted: 22:50:23 11/12/2012

So far:

Bash- Granite Dragon

Pop Fizz Mad Scientist (but barley)

smilie Prismancer (which in my opinion doesn't belong in C, kind of D for me)

smilie Blitz Spyro (How did he get put in D tier again? I agree with Sheep Burner though)

I could do more testing and maybe even record & upload it, but I don't really wanna. I HATE Paramushroom Promotion, it's really boring now and I already miss Barrier Boost. Haven't done a lot of PvPs on the path, but his defeats were embarrassingly easy. I really, REALLY wanna go back to Barrier Boost: the far superior path in my opinion, both in strength and entertainment.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1117 Posted: 22:59:40 11/12/2012
Yes, Blitz Spyro is way better than where the tier list has him, I agree. The very fact that he hasn't been hit with the Ghost Roaster effect and can connect multiple times with a single charge--up to four. Combined with the always-useful Stunlock effect and a seemingly shortened charge time to begin Ibex Wrath, he's a lot more like S:SA Skull Master than S:SA Blitz Spyro. I think he just hasn't been played enough to determine a realistic spot, coupled with the fact that, even with his added strength, he's not likely to catapult to any of the top tiers, making him less of a priority for many of us when we test. S2 Spyro is going to get a lot of attention, though, and probably help us place the character accurately.

I agree that Blitz is no cellar dweller though, but he beats Shroomy for the same reasons I was talking about, actually. He's a fast, damaging charger, and Paramushroom Promotion doesn't exactly thrive against those.
#1118 Posted: 23:10:28 11/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, Blitz Spyro is way better than where the tier list has him, I agree. The very fact that he hasn't been hit with the Ghost Roaster effect and can connect multiple times with a single charge--up to four. Combined with the always-useful Stunlock effect and a seemingly shortened charge time to begin Ibex Wrath, he's a lot more like S:SA Skull Master than S:SA Blitz Spyro. I think he just hasn't been played enough to determine a realistic spot, coupled with the fact that, even with his added strength, he's not likely to catapult to any of the top tiers, making him less of a priority for many of us when we test. S2 Spyro is going to get a lot of attention, though, and probably help us place the character accurately.

I agree that Blitz is no cellar dweller though, but he beats Shroomy for the same reasons I was talking about, actually. He's a fast, damaging charger, and Paramushroom Promotion doesn't exactly thrive against those.

He's a character i've been wondering about myself, really.
I'll happily move him around when people have opinions and findings to say about him.

EDIT: Another random thought just hit me: Trigger Happy's Wow Pow. I haven't heard anything about it! What does it do and is it anything worth worrying about?
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:18:09 11/12/2012 by EgoNaut
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#1119 Posted: 23:16:26 11/12/2012
Go ahead, no objections here.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#1120 Posted: 23:44:41 11/12/2012
Yep. Blitz needs to be In the B class. He can move quick, has a huge DpS, and can stun so the opponent can't escape/fight back. Who else agrees Blitz is WAY Underrated?
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
#1121 Posted: 23:53:26 11/12/2012
he looks better, THATS for sure. camo is stoopid. slam bam is very good on glacier yeti. i would move him up to high B-low A. My reasons?

well, glacier yeti has the awesome ability to "sleigh" longer and faster, and i actually use him as a charging character, kind of like upgraded fright rider. you can "sleigh" in, throw a few punches, freeze em, punch em out, and dash away when you are low on health. its easier to accomplish than it sounds. also, the AAA combo still does massive dmg. blizzard brawler is better, but the shortened sleigh ride really hurts.

And you spelled stupid wrong. Wow.
For smilie-

Glacier Yeti is an untamed beast. It beat a Pook blade saint, if they turn around for even a second they're done.
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#1122 Posted: 01:34:35 12/12/2012
Quote: joerox123

For smilie-

Glacier Yeti is an untamed beast. It beat a Pook blade saint, if they turn around for even a second they're done.

Glacier Yeti has different tiers depending on how phsyicaly fit your opponent is.
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:49 12/12/2012 by zap18
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1123 Posted: 01:36:47 12/12/2012
Eye for a eye should be in A
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1124 Posted: 01:42:25 12/12/2012
Sorry ive been gone all day, its my birthday and i was teasting out my new skylanders. Stump smash and drill sergeant really ARE broken, and ignitor is actually really good on blademaster. The sword actually HITS, and the AAB vombo executes a quick slam to do extra dmg. The real damage is in the purple slam, though. Just charge it up at the start of the fight, and if your opponent doesnt want to be hit with 80+ dmg, then he/she will stay away. You can "block" some corridors (ex. Mushroom grove) with the slam, and then charge up the purple slam to kill. The wowpow really helps. The flame for also does decent damage. I would consider moving him up. Also, slam bam is amazing. He deals the dmg on (im surprised im saying this) glacier yeti. The prisons are a great way to slow the opponent down, and than you charge them with the sleigh, and finally punch em till they die, or freeze em again. Blizzard brawler is awesome too, its just that the ice prisons dont keep the opponent in as long.

I agree Thumpterra. Blademaster and Glacier yeti are pretty underrated.
hebejebe Green Sparx Gems: 193
#1125 Posted: 01:47:20 12/12/2012
Sleepy, how do you know how good Eye For an Eye is when Eye Brawl isn't out yet.
---
I'd tell you nice try, but it wasn't.
- Cynder after winning a PvP match.
#1126 Posted: 01:48:40 12/12/2012
^ Hacking/Opinion.
---
hebejebe Green Sparx Gems: 193
#1127 Posted: 01:53:33 12/12/2012
/\That's probably it.
---
I'd tell you nice try, but it wasn't.
- Cynder after winning a PvP match.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1128 Posted: 01:55:42 12/12/2012
Opinion just the gide tells so much
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#1129 Posted: 02:05:16 12/12/2012
smilie is a top priority for me to test, since he's my favorite one to play as out of all of them, even topping smilie and smilie who are some of my other favorites. I would rather move Blitz Spyro to B tier since he's so fast (but still smooth to control), damaging, and he can stun you! And if he has to, he'll Earth Pound the ground for heavy damage when flying, or spit fireballs to knockback enemies.

I am SOOO gonna get Spyro's Series 2 repose when it comes out. His Wow Pow is a Fireslam (as told in the Strategy Guide), which is basically shooting fireballs while Earth Slamming. It doesn't sound like much of an improvement, but it could make him an even HEAVIER hitter and the guide itself says it could be used effectively for both groups of enemies and single strong enemies. If it could work for single & big enemies, it should also be at least a bit effective for PvP. He'd be great for combatting long or mid range characters who can't escape from his tremendous speed and stun charge; such as smilie and smilie Problem is, he does not have a lot of armor or a powerful-ranged attack, so he is quite weak against guys who are better in close range like smilie or smilie.

Watch this video of my skill with Blitz smilie, because as you can see..... I AM AWESOME!!!

But unfortunately, the Wow Pow seems like it'd work better on Sheep Burner Spyro than Blitz Spyro, which is by far the inferior path for him. Sheep Burner Spyro sucks so hard in PvP, E tier easily.

Also, why is smilie Volcanor in D tier? I agree with Magmantor in E, but Volcanor is better than that!
---
Fins, of fury!
#1130 Posted: 02:15:59 12/12/2012
Quote: EgoNaut

I'll happily move him around when people have opinions and findings to say about him.

EDIT: Another random thought just hit me: Trigger Happy's Wow Pow. I haven't heard anything about it! What does it do and is it anything worth worrying about?

I don't really have S2 smilie but I heard his Wow Pow is really useless. A friend told me that the Megablast (the Wow Pow) only does 11-22 damage, not to mention Triggs can't even move when using the Machine Gun and is left kind of open to attack. It does fire real quick though.

But don't take my word for it, look for someone named Flashwingftw on these forums and ask him, he's the one who told me.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1131 Posted: 02:24:27 12/12/2012
^ Sorry too sound rude, but so you have to double post? Multi-Quote.
---
#1132 Posted: 02:33:02 12/12/2012
Sorry, my mistake. But don't act the forum police plz (no offense).

Anyway, what's the point of having a (G) for Giant killers? The only (G) I see is for Series 2 Flameslinger, why have that if it's only for one guy? What happened to the rest of them?

Also, most Giants aren't even in S tier right now (except smilie on Rubble Master), so it doesn't seem like they're super powerful atm (no offense). Are you putting in a separate list for Giants because they're so broken?

I know it doesn't necessarily mean S tier, but still.
---
Fins, of fury!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:04 12/12/2012 by LightSpyro13
#1133 Posted: 02:58:49 12/12/2012
"Yeah that's ridiculous"

-Bouncer

What's the point even having the Giant Killer thing? Lameslinger only one guy who even has it right now, and he isn't even in S tier. The majority of the giants at the moment aren't in S either, so it's not like they're separate kinds of characters that are broken enough to have their killer signs. I would recommend getting rid of those unless it changes in the future, we don't need only 1 Giant killer without most of the Giants even in S tier.
---
Fins, of fury!
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1134 Posted: 04:14:15 12/12/2012

HIS WOW POW IS EPIC. E. P. I. C.

MegaBlast!: While using the mini-gun, press Attack 1 for a super blast.

Taken from here:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=63502
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
#1135 Posted: 04:36:32 12/12/2012
Quote: Skybagel

HIS WOW POW IS EPIC. E. P. I. C.

MegaBlast!: While using the mini-gun, press Attack 1 for a super blast.

Taken from here:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=63502

Not that I have S2 Trigger Happy (don't plan on buying him either), but the so called "super blast" only does around 11 damage. Doesn't seem "E.P.I.C." to me. Flashwingftw told me this.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1136 Posted: 10:37:19 12/12/2012
Im posting here while at school. Awesome. By the way, is Blitz ready to move?
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1137 Posted: 13:50:26 12/12/2012
I might, JUST MIGHT, buy Series 2 Trigger Happy for my brother as Triggs is his favorite character, and Pop Fizzy is a close second.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#1138 Posted: 15:16:49 12/12/2012
Is this the place for that zookinator? Post in the Toys And Merchandise section if you want to tell people what you are buying. No offence, but this is a PvP Tier thread.
---
#1139 Posted: 19:13:31 12/12/2012
Quote: joerox123

For smilie-

i know i spelled stoopid rong. slam bam is a beast either path, but i like the extra sleigh time. you can easily rack up 60+ dmg in a matter of seconds. also, for ignitor, the purple slam doesnt take a lot of time to charge up. maybe, 2 seconds? im thinking it is probably around 3 sc. it does 80 dmg, which is stil considered a good amount, right? i will do farther testing on him, to see how well he does against some A tier guys.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:06 12/12/2012 by Thumpterra12
#1140 Posted: 19:20:49 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
@LightSpyro13 and SPARXisAWESOME:

You probably missed the posts where it was discussed or haven't seen the note in the information section of the first post above the tier list, so I'll re-iterate:
We decided that marking S Tier character with "(G)" was pointless, as being a Giant Killer is pretty much one of the requirements of being S Tier in the first place.
From now on, the "(G)" denotation is only used for unlikely Giant Killer characters, such as ones who are not in S Tier. From now on, you also assume that all S Tier characters are Giant Killers.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:21 12/12/2012 by EgoNaut
#1141 Posted: 19:37:07 12/12/2012
I did read the note, I didn't quite catch that.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1142 Posted: 19:40:26 12/12/2012
now, i got s2 slam bam, voodood,s1 zook,s2 stealth elf,wham shell, terrafin, and tree rex in the A tier. who should i test blademaster/glacier yeti against? what arena?
#1143 Posted: 19:53:01 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
So anyway.
I can see that we need to move Spyro / Blitz Spyro up: People have been saying he should go to B tier, but haven't said why. If people can give me reasons based on how he competes with characters in B Tier, then i'll move him there!
You could even tell me why he has trouble with characters in the A Tier!
---
#1144 Posted: 19:59:14 12/12/2012
im not reseting him for charging. sheep burner is SOOOO fun!
#1145 Posted: 23:03:50 12/12/2012
So anyway.
I can see that we need to move Spyro / Blitz Spyro up: People have been saying he should go to B tier, but haven't said why. If people can give me reasons based on how he competes with characters in B Tier, then i'll move him there!
You could even tell me why he has trouble with characters in the A Tier!

I did say why, although I did forget about competing with B. Anyway, he can compete with quite a lot of the current B tier guys.

Characters he can beat with ease and why:

smilie Sir Lance A Lot, smilie Both paths and series, and :hx have the elemental disadvantage so :sky can beat them easily. Plus smilie and smilie aren't as nimble and smilie's attacks leave her a little vulnerable (she can now be hurt while Shadow Dashing and the Wow Pow disables her from moving).

smilie Pulver Dragon is too slow compared to him, and all the big size makes him easier to hit while rolling, plus the Roll attack only does 40 damage. smilie still outruns him and is harder to hit, Bash's attacks are a bit more powerful and he has more armor though. How the hell did Pulver Dragon S1 make B tier again? I hate Pulver Dragon Bash.

smilie Paramushroom Promotion lacks defense and speed, the mushroom ring is useless on the path and you can walk right through it. He also leaves himself open to attack when using the paratroopers, and they fall too slowly to hit Spyro.

smilie Super Shards is a one-trick pony who has to stay stationary to do anything, she can barely beat anyone in B. The Wall Shard attacks are super easy to avoid and she has to stay in one spot to heal. Blitz Spyro is close-ranged, and Super Shards Flashwing is terrible in Close-quarters combat. She'll have a hard time trying to escape.

A tiers who can pummel him:

Maurader :vd: Has a bigger damage output and he's pretty fast with the Zipline axe, Spyro would be in trouble. Plus his Tripwires could knock away the flameballs.

Flame Lord smilie (but not Blaze Dragon) could keep on teleporting and keep up with Spyro, doing a lot of damage and dodging Spyro's attacks.

S2 Slam Bam lacks Spyro's great speed and has a shorter range, but his attacks are stronger and he has much more armor and is hard to hit. Plus the Wow Pow will help him catch up at least a little.
---
Fins, of fury!
#1146 Posted: 02:31:50 13/12/2012
Slam bam definitely wins vs spyro. The 38 dmg punches and dat 85 dmg ice hammer are unstoppable!
#1147 Posted: 02:47:38 13/12/2012
^ Not on Glacier Yeti though. That path is fun, but useless in PvP, I mean, it's just pathetic. If only it were harder to break free from the ice.....
---
Fins, of fury!
#1148 Posted: 03:01:36 13/12/2012
Yes, the ice blocks are easy to break out of, but i like using him like you use blitz spyro. I charge in and out, occasionally throwing a few punches and freezing them to punch out immediately. Hes a fun skylander on glacier yeti.
#1149 Posted: 03:10:09 13/12/2012
As said before: Sprocket/Gearhead deserves A-B.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 51 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me