darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Weird Little Things in this Game which can't be classified as Glicthes
Page 1 of 1
Weird Little Things in this Game which can't be classified as Glicthes [CLOSED]
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#1 Posted: 18:58:39 02/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Haha, ok, well I was playing Spyro 1 rather too observantly today, and I discovered some weird things...

1) In Dreamweavers, go to the Dark Passage portal but don't jump in it. Instead, look carefully inside the pool. The water is moving around in all sorts of directions- that's normal in a circular pool joined to a running river, right? Right. Anyway, now look at the river on the right of it, which runs off the edge of the cliff. The water isn't flowing DOWN/ALONG the river like all rivers should, the water is in fact flowing ACROSS into the side of the river. Weird.

2) In the level Alpine Ridge (in Magic Crafters), go up those magical sliding stairs (the ones the green wizard makes fall up and down). Then glide to the 'secret' area on the left where two wizards are fighting. Kill them, and now look at the places where they were standing. On the green wizard's spot, there is a cement square which doesn't seem to do anything. On the blue wizard's spot, there is a square-frame of cement which is almost unoticeable at a glance. This also seems to do nothing. Weird no. 2.

Not that any of this matters, but it's interesting, hehe. 99% chance you've notcied this yourself anyway. smilie

Anyone else noticed weird stuff? smilie
---
<3 Spyro <3
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#2 Posted: 01:19:45 03/01/2007
For your point 2, if you watch them fighting from afar you can see what those squares are for.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#3 Posted: 19:16:03 03/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah... thanks. smilie I hadn't played that level in a while, and the camera-angle in I which I glided must not have showed the wizards for long enough for me to notice. Thankies lol. smilie
---
<3 Spyro <3
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#4 Posted: 23:54:25 03/01/2007
The first one is really weird!! smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#5 Posted: 08:12:58 05/01/2007
yeah!! smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#6 Posted: 22:20:55 13/01/2007
I just checked out today, and it looks weirder than it sounds!!
Jacques12 Red Sparx Gems: 72
#7 Posted: 03:09:00 27/08/2007
I found in dreamweavers home when the armored guys get big, if you charge them repeatedly, they will evenually "shrink" but before they do, if you keep charging, they will die while big. They make the same sound a little one though.
---
Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me