Page 1 of 1
Spyro controling all the elements at once. [CLOSED]
Elemental Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 667
#1 Posted: 19:21:19 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
If at the end of the game Spyro is fighting the DM he should allready learn all the elements for one final attack on the DM to kill him.
---
Spyro, King of Dragons, Lord of Legends, and Master of the Elements, his destiny is in your hands.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 19:39:17 25/06/2008
It has already happened, The purple fury attack is the fury that has all of the elements in it.
---
Back from hibernation.
#3 Posted: 19:54:50 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah but a fury that unleasesh all the elements like meteor an hurricans etc. And Spyro would look like here glowing diffrent colors.
---
Spyro, King of Dragons, Lord of Legends, and Master of the Elements, his destiny is in your hands.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#4 Posted: 22:02:59 25/06/2008
Too god-moddish.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9034
#5 Posted: 22:25:25 25/06/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
Too god-moddish.

[generic agreement goes here]

Quote: Night Owl
It has already happened, The purple fury attack is the fury that has all of the elements in it.

Incorrect, the fifth element he learns is the "dark" element or the power of darkness... not all the elements merged together.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#6 Posted: 02:29:05 26/06/2008
Why do people keep saying the puple fury is convexity? (Off topic, I know)
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#7 Posted: 02:42:06 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Well it would make a goood endding to a 3 game story.
---
#8 Posted: 02:43:40 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
He would turn into it afther something happens and for some reason the DM kills Cynder or if something ealse happens.
---
#9 Posted: 02:55:45 26/06/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA

I don't know. I know Zerodius first mentioned it as the "dark element," and that name stuck better than the "Convexity element." >.>
---
#10 Posted: 03:15:12 26/06/2008
Quote: HIR

I don't know. I know Zerodius first mentioned it as the "dark element," and that name stuck better than the "Convexity element." >.>

Because it appeared in the Vortex of Convexity, and no where else but near it, it appears. The purple beam in the Mountain of Malefor looked like it was linked to the Vortex.
#11 Posted: 17:45:12 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
But if that one was the dark elemnt shouldnt there be a light element, or dose that one count as both.
---
#12 Posted: 02:32:56 27/06/2008

Because it appeared in the Vortex of Convexity, and no where else but near it, it appears. The purple beam in the Mountain of Malefor looked like it was linked to the Vortex.

But if you call the purple beam the "Soul Beam" than it looses that sort of value with the name "Convexity." >.>
---
#13 Posted: 03:16:59 27/06/2008

But if you call the purple beam the "Soul Beam" than it looses that sort of value with the name "Convexity." >.>

Now I'm just confused.
#14 Posted: 03:43:09 28/06/2008 | Topic Creator

Stop Qouteing
---
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#15 Posted: 11:45:17 02/07/2008
As far as I am concern Spyro still has a lot to learn and master when it comes to his elemental powers. I think it would be interesting if he learned how to combined the elements into a new attack fury....

Uhhh... wait I already did that with the original Spyro in Dragon of Destiny. If they do it then I will sue them for stealing my idea....

Heh, just kidding.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#16 Posted: 22:02:03 02/07/2008
Link to dragon of destiny plz!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#17 Posted: 15:11:10 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
is dragon of derstiny a real game?
---
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#18 Posted: 03:27:47 04/07/2008
Quote: Elemental Spyro
Yeah but a fury that unleasesh all the elements like meteor an hurricans etc. And Spyro would look like here glowing diffrent colors.

sounds like that one short tv show i saw on youtube with sonic and Shadow fighting Nazo.........
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#19 Posted: 17:36:30 05/07/2008
Maybe, but who's know? smilie
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#20 Posted: 17:37:36 05/07/2008
And I read in reliable spring, Spyro dead's on DotD.
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#21 Posted: 12:36:23 06/07/2008
don't belive eyerything ypu read, and stop double posting, use the "Edit" button.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me