Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fake Skylanders: WANTED!
Page 1 of 1
Fake Skylanders: WANTED! [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1 Posted: 03:15:55 07/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm going to do another fan-fic. I need some skylanders.

Name:
Element:
Catchphrase:
Story:
Attacks:
Appearance/Pic:
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#2 Posted: 11:39:59 07/10/2012
Name:Majisco
Element:Magic
Catchphrase: Dunno yet? Ideas?
Story:Majisco was always mocked as a baby shark so he went and lived himself. One day his house was burned down by drows so Master Eon asked him to join the skylanders
Attacks:Hit with bat, Headbutt and swipe with tail
Appearance/Pic:[User Posted Image]
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 11:46:18 07/10/2012
Name: Fiz-E Drinkz
Species: Alchemist
Element: Magic
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Acts crazy, but is actually quite smart. Likes to drink Coke-Cola
Backstory: Nobody knows where this guy really came from. All we know is that he randomly appeared in Skylands one day to help fight Kaos. He was so strong, that Eon invited him to become a Skylander.
Nobody really knows why he's addicted to Coke-Cola...
Moves: Fizzy Splash (Throws his bottle of drink to create explosions), Time Warp (Warps away from enemies, leaving exploding bottles in his place), Burp (Drinks soda to create supersonic burp)

Name: Robofreak
Species: Robot
Element: Tech
Personality: Likes to fight. Hates non-robots.
Backstory: One day, while bored, Drobot decided to create a robotic clone of himself. This plan worked too well, and he ended up creating an entirely new creature! Robofreak then broke out and decided to travel the lands to find out how to become real.
Moves:Fly, Laser, Bombs

Name: FinShock
Species: Gillman
Element: Water
Personality: Shy, but when he gets angry, run.
Backstory: When only 5 years old, he was seperated from his brother, Gill Grunt during a thunderstorm. He was trapped in that storm for weeks, before being rescued by Zap and some eels. It was there, where he was taught how to use the power of electricity to help him. He then set out on a journy to find his brother.
Moves: Electric orbs, Water Jetpack, Shock Wave (creates a shock wave around him)

Name: Flarevil
Species: Devil
Element: Fire
Personality: Stubborn. Wants his own way.
Backstory: Born from the raging flames of the eternal Fire Source, he was given the duty to protect it for all life. But, after it had been taken by Kaos, and not long after, returned to the Core of Light, he was out of a job. He then used his spare time to collect stamps, until invited to join the Skylanders.
Moves: Stab (stabs with pitchfork), Fire Rush (shoots a burst of fire at enemies), Fire Arms (arms set alight to burn enemies).

Name: Zelda
Species: Dragon
Element: Life
Personality: Kind and helpful
Backstory: She is the Princess of Sunrise Spring. Each day, she would create law and order to the land. That was, however, until Kaos invaded the land to search for minions. Without a home, she was taken care of by the Skylanders, which was when she decided to become one of them.
Moves: Fly, Plant bomb (throws exploding plants), Flower Power (commands a wall of flowers to protect her)

Name: Zombodog
Species: Zombie dog
Element: Undead
Personality: Annoying. Must obey master.
Backstory: He was born from bodies of dead creatures. After his creator found him too annoying, he was locked away in a tomb for all eternity. However, while digging one day, Terrafin uncovered his tomb and freed him. Zombodog then agreed to do whatever he wanted. It was only a few says later when Terrafin got annoyed, and sent him on the journey to find the mythical creatures called 'Giants'. He has not been seen since.
Moves: Burp (burps out a deadly gas), Shadow pull (uses a chain of shadows to pull enemies towards him), Bite.

Name: Slasher
Species: Hedgehog?
Element: Earth
Personality: Likes to fight. Hates water.
Backstory: Was once a normal hedgehog, but after being exposed to magical powers, transformed. After, finding out about these magnificent powers, he decided to wander the world to help people in need.
Moves: Dig, Slash (slashes with claws), Dash (dashes into enemies).

Name: Air Raider
Species: Dragon
Element: Air
Personality: Acts strong and courageous, but gets scared easily. He however never backs down.
Backstory: He was once a warrior who worked for Zelda. One day, he was caught in a storm, and couldn't find his way back. He then found a magical map, which gave him some new powers - the powers of the wind. He began using these powers to search for hidden treasure - when he wasn't too scared.
Moves: Fly. Wind storm (shoots a storm cloud to electrify enemies). Map master (throws magical maps at enemies to trap them).

If you want, I could also post my Ice and Electric characters.
---
Bring the Fanta
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 13:48:43 07/10/2012
Name: Rock Star
Element:Earth
Catchphrase: "Face The Music!"
Story: Rock Star was created by a wizard to serve. The other golems did their job well, but he cared for music more. He created a guitar and began playing it whenever he could. He became a celebrity amongst his brothers and sisters until one day their creator was captured by an Arkeyan scouting group. Wanting to avenge his creator, rock star joined the skylanders, ready to rock. Literally!
Attacks:
1.Axe Guitar Swing
2. Music Bullet
3. Charge Forward
Appearance/Pic: [User Posted Image]
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#5 Posted: 20:23:17 07/10/2012
Name: Deku
Catchphrase: Waaaah!
Story: Sprouted from a deku seed, infused with magic beans, so he could become a deku
Attacks: Spin, bubble blast
Appearance/Pic:
[User Posted Image]
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#6 Posted: 23:10:49 07/10/2012
Quote: IAmSpyro123
Name: Deku
Catchphrase: Waaaah!
Story: Sprouted from a deku seed, infused with magic beans, so he could become a deku
Attacks: Spin, bubble blast
Appearance/Pic:
[User Posted Image]

I Love It!
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#7 Posted: 21:28:54 13/10/2012
Name: Scrouge
Element: undead
Catchphrase: Nice`n Nasty!
Story: A fox who was dropped into a blazing fire when he was a pup. Somehow managed to escape and killed one of his kind. Now wearing the skull.
Attacks:
Power 1: Arrow of terror
Fire a black flaming arrow
Power 2: Undead Swipe
Swipes a Flaming tail/Flaming claw at opponet
Power 3: Deafening undead howl
Howls to knock back opponets
Appearance/Pic:
will post asap
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#8 Posted: 03:13:51 22/10/2012
Name: Slenderman
Element: UnDead
Catchphrase: Don't look behind you
Story: He got tired of scaring people so he decided to scare monsters instead.
Attacks: Kill: He will kill you if you look at him_Scare: Once his scary music kicks in hes gone to reappear infront of you and scare you
Appearance/Pic: [User Posted Image]
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me