Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Dark Times: Evil's Strongest Power
Page 1 of 1
Dark Times: Evil's Strongest Power [CLOSED]
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#1 Posted: 16:06:15 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Um, yeah, this is a story. Very random, Characters are Shadow, Kasabian, Spyro, Sparx, Good Cynder and Gaul.... yeah! Shadow and Kasabian are just dragons I'm putting int!smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:42 23/09/2008 by Axel
#2 Posted: 16:06:39 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Shadow, a huge evil black dragon glided through the cold night air, only the moon as a light source, she landed on a huge mountain, evil streaming out over the land. She jumped and flew into the cave. She was just another slave. "Yes, Shadow. You have nearly destroyed the temple." a monsterous, corrupted voice of an evil so powerful filled the cave.
"Yes, my master." Shadow bowed.
"Now you know what to do." he snickered.
Shadow nodded and flew out. She landed inside the temple. Spyro and Cynder zipped right in front of her. "Nice try, but I will succseed." She said breathing a just of shadow fire at Spyro. He dogded and shot earth at her, pushing her back. "I am giving you one chance." Cynder roared as she got ready to breath a huge just of fire at Shadow. "We all know who has the higher odds of victory." Spyro said calmly, but angered. "Let me at em'!" Sparx shouted, as he escaped a cage he had been put in by one of Shadow's minions. He flew up, but before he could run, Shadow had gave him a slap with her tail. He stopped in mid-air. "Ooooh, you're gonna regret that!" he said as Spyro shot one of the biggest blasts of fire at Shadow's face. She ducked as it hit her back, injuring her. She got back up andshot immense fireballs at Cynder and Spyro. They both got scorched, but not enough to make them stop. Just then, a huge dragon flew out of absoloutly no where. He gave Shadow a huge breath of poison and landed on the uge dragon statue. Spyro looked up in amazment, then he turned and used electricity. Shadow jumped and soared behind them, Cynder, shooting poison at her. She roared in pain as it engulfed her leg, then she shook it off. She jumped at them as Cynder and Spyro flew into the air and out of the temple. Shadow followed behind them, and so did Kasabian, the huge green dragon that had saved them earlier. Shadow roared and an amazing wave of darkness came, you couldn't even see the light of the moon, and Shadow had disapeared. Kasabian walked over to Spyro and Cynder. "She will be back." he said as he flew off.
"And we'll be ready." Spyro said.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#3 Posted: 16:07:28 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, there will be more, once I make them.smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#4 Posted: 16:18:06 23/06/2008
Yeah! THAT ROCKS!!!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#5 Posted: 16:28:47 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Lol, my first time, I usually make plots for people's RPs so I guess it kinda helped.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#6 Posted: 16:36:37 23/06/2008
?? Sorry but i don't know what you are talking about. It still ROCKS
---
Back from hibernation.
#7 Posted: 16:38:20 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Um, about Role Play(RP)?
---
Wanna go for a ride?
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#8 Posted: 16:42:43 23/06/2008
He means he wrote the diouloge for Role Playing games. (RPG) Not to be confused with Rating Pending. (RP) Am I right?

Anyways nice story Axel.smilie I would like to hear more. Welcome to the forums too. Cool Avatar. smilie
Last edited at 16:43:26 23/06/2008 by DragonFriend244
#9 Posted: 16:44:11 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks everyone! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#10 Posted: 16:50:29 23/06/2008
Okay thanks *chants continue CON-TIN-UE!!!!*
---
Back from hibernation.
#11 Posted: 16:51:24 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol, I'll probably be able to got one in tommorow or in a few days.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#12 Posted: 16:52:15 23/06/2008
One qeustion though what kind of element does Kassbian harness?
#13 Posted: 16:54:20 23/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Earth, Fire. Just a tiny bit of poison, from a dragon way back in his bloodline.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#14 Posted: 18:12:00 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Ch1: Pg1.

Shadow appeared just a few miles from the temple where she had just been fighting agains Spyro, Cynder, and a stranger, Kasabian. She flew off to gather her forces, it was true, Gaul was using her. A high ranked ape walked up with his group. "Go." Shadow said, he and his group started towards the temple. Meanwhile spyro and Cynder were with Ignitus.
"Gaul has corrupted another dragon." Spyro said, Ignitus, and all the other guardian's eyes grew wide.
"But he has been destroyed?" Ignitus asked.
"I don't know." Spyro said, dropping his head.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of, young warrior." Terrador said.
"Yes, Terrador is right. Gaul and his twisted army are the wierdest buch of apes to wander the Dragon Realm." Cyril said.
"With you back at full power, and Cynder ready to fight, it should be a sinch." Volteer said "But you must try to take back, this other dragon, before we continue. She could be of some help I pressume."
"We'll go." Spyro said his voice back to normal.
"Especially with that strange dragon." Cynder said smiling.
"What Strange dragon?" Ignitus asked.
"A big, green dragon. We believe he wields poison." Spyro said, Ignitus grinned. "Ahhh, Kasabian," Ignitus sighed, "but enough of this, you must go befor time runs out."
"Yes." Spyro nodded as he and Cynder exited.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#15 Posted: 18:23:16 25/06/2008
COOOOOLL!!! *chants CON-TIN-UE!!* No pressure!
---
Back from hibernation.
#16 Posted: 18:26:17 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol, sorry it took a while. I might have more tommorow, I got to think of good ideas!smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#17 Posted: 18:32:29 25/06/2008
Wow! That's very good, Axel. More, more, more, more, more. smilie I'm hyper. So just, never mind me if I get outta hand. smilie
#18 Posted: 18:36:38 25/06/2008
Me too I get HYPER a lot.
---
Back from hibernation.
#19 Posted: 18:43:52 25/06/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm always
HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#20 Posted: 19:43:17 25/06/2008
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#21 Posted: 15:43:38 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Ch:1 Pg:2

"This way." Spyro said as he glided through the air, it was nearly mornnig. He landed next to the Silver River. Spyro and Cynder began to walk through the huge forest, that once was dead land when Cynder was evil. They continued until they found a cave, it was outlined with sacred vines and ivy, touched by only one dragon, Kasabian. Spyro walked in, Cynder right behind him, armor, books and potions littered the sides, but neatly. "Hello?" Cynder called out.
"It's us, we need your help." Spyro said.
Just then a huge earthy green dragon apppeared, piercing emerald eyes looked down at them. "What can I do for you two?" he asked.
"Remember that dragon last night, Ignitus and the other guardians have sent us here to get help in defeating her."
"It would be my honor." Kasabian said.
"Let's not waist time, this is serious." Cynder said as they rushed out of the cave and took off in Shadow's direction. Meanwhile, where Shadow was, she was using a special type of magic and watching their every move through a sphere. "Ahhhhh, just as my Master had planned." she said as the sphere disapeared and she got ready for battle. Kasabian landed first, while behind him Spyro and Cynder landed at the same time. "We must be very cautious." Kasabian whispered as they slowly crept into the evil, corrupted, dark lair of Shadow. Suddenly two glowing blood red eyes appeared. "Hmmm, I knew you would come." she said crawling behind them and sliding her tail accross Kasabian's neck. They quickly turned and saw Shadow crouched, ready to scorch them at any time. Kasabian brougth up an earthquake while Spyro and Cynder shot fire, getting Shadow. She flew up and shot poison rain down from the sky, slowly taking health from the three and adding it to her.
"This time, it won't be that easy." she said.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#22 Posted: 15:59:56 26/06/2008
COOOOLL!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#23 Posted: 23:10:36 26/06/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL! BIG FIGHT! continuing tommorow!smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#24 Posted: 00:40:39 27/06/2008
Wow. Awesomeness. smilie
#25 Posted: 04:24:28 27/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol, I never expected to write a story in my life!smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#26 Posted: 17:18:40 28/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Ch 2:

Spyro flew up with Cynder as Cynder began to shot Poison at Shadow, Spyro was using earth. Shadow doged but Kasabian got her with an earth blast. She fell then got back up and shot the biggest shot of shadow and fear, knocking all the dragons back. She stood and blasted them with fire. Kasabian stood and shot poison, hitting Shadow's feet. She flew up and healed in a forcfield made of evil. She flew down as Cynder shot amazing breaths of poison, Shadow doged all and covered the battlefield with a dark haze. Kasabian, while he was cover, shot out and got Shadow in the chest. They all began to fly up and gather fury, while they all shot out, Cynder used wind, Spyro, all elements and Kasabian, earth. Shadow used poison, but was overrun by all the others, she fell to the ground. Her color didn't change, she didn't shrink, but she was good........?
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#27 Posted: 19:15:08 28/06/2008
Awesome! Please write more!!!smilie
#28 Posted: 21:50:16 28/06/2008
WOW! AWSOMENESS!! CON-TIN-UE!
---
Back from hibernation.
#29 Posted: 03:42:22 29/06/2008 | Topic Creator
OK, I'll probably finish that part tommorow or something.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#30 Posted: 18:16:08 30/06/2008 | Topic Creator
"We should leave, her. If she is not good, and we take her to the temple... that would not turn out good." Kasabian said as they took off. Right when they were out of range, Shadow's eyes shot open and the firey red glow was ten times stronger. She got up and looked around befor slithering back into her cave.
Back at the temple..... "We just knocked her out temporarilly.." Spyro said
"and we are not completley sure if she is good," Cynder added.
"well, we still don't know so it will be very dangeous to go outside, so keep your eyes out at all times." Ignitus said
"Don't worry, we will." Spyro said.
Back in the dark cave, Shadow had been watching, and listening. She left the sphere, plotting a new attack.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#31 Posted: 19:07:23 01/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Should I have a part where Malefor escapes?
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#32 Posted: 03:19:19 03/07/2008 | Topic Creator
"Yeah...." Shadow mumbled as she drank a shrinking potion. Now she had shrunk into Cynder's size. Soon she flew back towards the temple, "Hello?" she called out, her voice, now, was not as evil. Sparx flew up
"oh no, not again." he mumbled as he flew back to Spyro "Queen of Horror is back" he said as Shadow walked through the enterance.
"Welcome, please come in," Ignitus said "it is glad to see you on the good side." he said as he stood up. Every step Shadow took into the temple, and around the good, made the darkness inside her weaken, if it was even possible.
"It's good to be here too, but you must listen, Gaul is planning on bringing back The Dark Master, they're coming here now." Shadow said, though she never intended to, so she filled her mind with evil thoughts.
"But with wanother dragon, it should be easy to take out his forces." Ignitus said
"yes," Shadow said as she sat down
"well, let's hurry," Ignitus said "Terrador, Cyril, go check that every part of the temple is secured, Volteer and I will go see if we can tell when they will be here. Spyro, Cynder, Shadow, Kasabian, wait here, it shouldn't be long for us to return." Ignitus said as the flew up, but already, apes began to stream in through the mountainside.
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:25 23/09/2008 by Axel
#33 Posted: 00:41:04 23/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Kewl, dead topic revival! xDD

I'll try to write moar nao. I thought I was a failing journalist. xD
---
Wanna go for a ride?
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#34 Posted: 18:26:35 28/09/2008
Sorry I deleted my comment, me bad!!
BTW: MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!*goes nuts,and jumps of a cliff* Plop!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#35 Posted: 03:51:40 01/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm writing the other part, I want it to be LONG! xDD and awesome
---
Wanna go for a ride?
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#36 Posted: 18:24:14 04/10/2008
Please hurry!!!I'm going nuts!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
*jumps off a plane* *AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*
*5 hours later* *AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Plop!
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me