Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hey! [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1 Posted: 15:15:21 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
This game isn't even in the top 5! WTF!?

Yeah yeah opinions.......lol
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#2 Posted: 15:35:30 30/09/2012
It was really short and didn't do much for me.. The other two + EtD made my day.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 15:43:52 30/09/2012
I believe that this one is the best, and seems to be quite under-rated on this site. And I don't understand how any of the LoS games managed to get up in the top five, especially DOTD, with the amount of complaints I've heard of the game, and yet it manages to get to number 1, smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:29 30/09/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#4 Posted: 15:46:59 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Purple n Spyro
It was really short and didn't do much for me.. The other two + EtD made my day.

EtD over GtG? You craaazy. To me, it's not short at all. In fact, I've never fully completed it.

Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I believe that this one is the best, and seems to be quite under-rated on this site. And I don't understand how any of the LoS games managed to get up in the top five, especially DOTD, with the amount of complaints I've heard of the game, and yet it manages to get to number 1, smilie

Thank you!!!! I give it 5 stars every time I log on, though it doesn't do much difference smilie
---
oh my god
#5 Posted: 15:49:03 30/09/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

EtD over GtG? You craaazy. To me, it's not short at all. In fact, I've never fully completed it.

Thank you!!!! I give it 5 stars every time I log on, though it doesn't do much difference smilie

No, it's probably the younger generation that has been brought up with it, that like it because of the "grafix" and because of "cinder", lol
---
#6 Posted: 15:54:06 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator

No, it's probably the younger generation that has been brought up with it, that like it because of the "grafix" and because of "cinder", lol

Lol yeah...stupid Cynder
---
oh my god
#7 Posted: 16:56:46 30/09/2012

Sorry I'm myself smilie I can't help it you know? smilie

On topic, no. GTG/RR is #3 on my list, while EtD is 4th.
Though I love EtD the classics are gold to me.
Pylorian Gnorc Gems: 115
#8 Posted: 17:03:51 30/09/2012
it's in my top 5. But I've only played 4 Spyro games.smilie
#9 Posted: 20:45:59 30/09/2012
Quote: Pylorian

Oh really? What ones have you played?
---
Pylorian Gnorc Gems: 115
#10 Posted: 21:01:29 30/09/2012
Quote: Pylorian

Oh really? What ones have you played?

RR, ANB, TEN, DotD
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#11 Posted: 11:07:16 01/10/2012
this game is one of my fave spyro games of all time, and I played it after tlos, DAT IS SAYING SOMETHIN.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#12 Posted: 12:17:00 01/10/2012
Actually, GtG/RR it's my Favorite Spyro game, but I like TLoS series too >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#13 Posted: 13:00:52 01/10/2012
YoTD > AHT > TEN > STD > GTG > SA > SoF > DoTD > SL > F > SoI

Console versions, that is.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:23:42 01/10/2012 by Nibelilt
#14 Posted: 13:20:08 01/10/2012
Everyone clearly favorites this game.

I'm worried though.. I let my friend borrow it before summer and hasn't returned it yet! I hope he remembers.. I never want to loose any of my Spyro games ever again..
#15 Posted: 15:43:15 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Everyone clearly favorites this game.

I'm worried though.. I let my friend borrow it before summer and hasn't returned it yet! I hope he remembers.. I never want to loose any of my Spyro games ever again..

Ever...again?
---
oh my god
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#16 Posted: 23:10:11 13/02/2013
I would give this game 1000000 out of 5 *'s. I do think it's a little short. But when I see that, I mean that there are not too many levels, but if you where to complete the game 100%, it could take a very long time for some people. I completed the game 100% in just under a day. This is only because I have completed this game endless times for I love this game too much. Its quite sad to play the game this year, because it reminds me when I was little and used to play the games when they were new. Its sad also because Spyro is gone now and the good games are never coming back, which is a real shame too.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#17 Posted: 00:43:32 14/02/2013
It seems that the top 5 has changed a little since this topic was made. This game is currently number 3.
#18 Posted: 07:38:39 14/02/2013
Quote: InsomDog
It seems that the top 5 has changed a little since this topic was made. This game is currently number 3.

And so it should be, lol.

By the way, from the post I made earlier stating that this game is my favourite, well since then, my opinion has changed to AHT being my favourite, and this one comes at a second.
---
#19 Posted: 22:49:27 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: InsomDog

omaigad it is!!! smilie
---
oh my god
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#20 Posted: 23:15:41 15/02/2013
Well, I think it deserves number 1. I can't say anything about Skylanders since I haven't played it, but is really Spyro 3 better than 2? Really?
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#21 Posted: 23:37:28 15/02/2013
^ I think that a lot of people prefer Spyro 3 because you could play with more characters and had even more mini-games. Personally, they hit the sweet spot with Spyro 2.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#22 Posted: 00:54:37 16/02/2013
I thought the other playable characters was what made YotD WORSE. It had some really diverse level design and aesthetics going for it but the other playable characters were clunky and annoying to control. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#23 Posted: 10:45:29 16/02/2013
Quote: HIR
I thought the other playable characters was what made YotD WORSE. It had some really diverse level design and aesthetics going for it but the other playable characters were clunky and annoying to control. <.<;

*Ahemsgtbyrdahem*
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
#24 Posted: 10:57:23 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

I love Sheila, the awesome Aussie theme comes in handy when I'm homesick smilie She is a little hard to control, like when she kicks she slides forwards, and the camera is off sometimes, but otherwise she's okay. Bentley, on the other hand, man I hate his control and level!! He's so s l o w and can't jump high enough. The level is just plain annoying, as you have to dance around trying not to get hit by snowballs from moving seals, you gotta hit every wooden tower thingy to get treasure, nothing or Rhynocs, and moving the boxes....okay on to Sgt.Byrd. I like him! He can fly and blow up stuff, and that's fun. The only downside is that he sometimes can't get high enough to get out of the fire-breathing statues way. Oh, and those little rhynocs blowing darts at him can just go die. Grrr. Finally, Agent 9. Hate him. Dies waaay too easily and that bit where you have to blow up 3 rhynocs? Too hard and boring, doing it 50 million times. He annoys me so much. Wow I've written a lot smilie
---
oh my god
#25 Posted: 11:20:58 16/02/2013
I think Sgt.Byrd is the most interesting playable character out of them all, and I find him to be the easiest to control for some reason, I feel I can easily adapt to him, whereas with the others, it's a different story, but I'd say that the worst one to control would be Agent 9, then Bentley, and finally Sheila.
---
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#26 Posted: 22:58:00 04/03/2013
This is my favorite Spyro game
how dare you not like it.
JK BUT STILL.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me