Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Spyro Story [CLOSED]
Anonymous Fodder
#1 Posted: 09:42:55 22/06/2008
look, i made this as the sequel to
this one
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 09:45:49 22/06/2008
sorry that was me! here it is,

you will probably need to read that one to understand this one.

Ember aimed at the training dummy. “RRROOOAARR.” She tried to flame it, but only sparks came out. She was a purple dragon. Ember could control all of the elements, fire, earth, electricity and ice. “Nearly there, but you need to control the fire, not the sparks.” Spyro hinted to her. She tried again but this time the dummy was burnt to cinders. “Well done, now let’s try the fire fury attack. You need to stand on your back legs and just let the fire control you, not you control it.” Cynder told her. Cynder was not a purple dragon but a black dragon. She had once been evil but Spyro had freed her from the dark magic when he unleashed the purple fury attack on to her. The purple fury attack is the most powerful of all of the breaths a dragon can use, but even purple dragons cannot completely control it. Ember stood on her back legs and let the fire inside of her to be free. BAANNGG and the fire fury was over. “Did I do it right?” she asked. “Perfectly. Now you’ve mastered the fire element we’ll move on to ice.” Spyro told her. “I’ll go and get Cyril so he can tell you new moves and tactics.” Cynder said over her shoulder.
Cyril was one of the guardians, the four dragons that protected their element. Cyril was an ice dragon. He had purple icicle shaped horns on his head and had a few rips in his wings. The other three dragons were Ignitus the fire guardian and Spyro’s father. He was the leader of the small group. Next was Terrador the earth guardian. He was green with brown wings. He judged everyone not by color but by how well they fight. Third was Volteer the electricity Guardian. He was always talking and he always used long words. So when he spoke Sparx, the tiny little dragon fly, always asked Spyro to translate it for him. There was another purple dragon she was called Sapphire. She had once been the dark master but Ember had freed her from the dark magic by smashing the crystal that hung around her neck and sent dark magic into her. She was also Spyro’s mother.
---
Back from hibernation.
Robo-Spyro Fodder
#3 Posted: 08:28:13 23/06/2008
Cool!!!
Robo-Spyro Fodder
#4 Posted: 08:29:56 23/06/2008
Is Flame, Moneybags, sgt. byrd, Blink and the Proffessor in this story?
Spyrogon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4280
#5 Posted: 08:32:06 23/06/2008
Hint: When someone speaks, you need to put it in a new line.
---
I have such an uncreative username.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#6 Posted: 09:36:50 23/06/2008
Anyway, carry on.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#7 Posted: 15:18:37 23/06/2008
Thanx, and no robo spyro they are not in this story, i haven't played the classic ones so i'm sticking to the TLoS series. Anyways, here it is!

When all of the eight dragons were assembled on one of the ledges that stuck out of the temple. “We need to act soon. Gaul will attack the temple again. We are strong enough to deal with a small part of his army, but if he decides to attack us with all he’s got were not going to win. Spyro, Cynder and Ember you need to go to the deserted mine which is the place he was last seen. You need to get as much information as you can without a fight. But if you have to you can. You need to take the route that gets you there the quickest.” Ignitus announced. “Okay, but what is the fastest route?” Spyro asked. “There is no fastest path so you need to leave soon.” Ignitus answered. “We will go now.” Ember said readying her wings for a long flight. WHHOOSHH and all three of them were in the air and making for the hole on the temple roof.
Soon they were flying through a dense forest. It seemed to never end. “We should stop and rest here. It’s almost moonhigh.” Cynder told Ember and Spyro. “Okay but only for a few hours, we need to get to the DM soon.” Spyro answered. They had started to call the deserted mine DM. They landed and curled up to sleep.
When they woke the sun was just starting to light up the sky. Spyro leaped to his feet and woke Ember and Cynder. They leapt into the air and started to fly again. After a few hours Spyro whispered “Stop. There’s a swarm of giant flies down there. They are very sensitive to hearing so we have to be quite when we land.” “Why do we have to land?” Ember asked. “Because they work for Gaul and they are headed towards the temple.” He answered. They landed in front of the Giant flies. The flies landed and got into a battle formation. Spyro charged at them and distracted them while Ember and Cynder began to do an electricity and wind fury attack. Two dragons can do a joint fury attack. Cynder could control fire, wind, poison and shadow. BBBAAAMMMMM and the flies covered their ears. They vanished as quickly as they had appeared.
The three dragons soon came to a sea. It was bubbling like mad. “Oxygen water.” Spyro told them. “It is made purely of water and oxygen. You have to fly over it or the amount of oxygen will knock you out cold.” He explained. They leaped in to air and flew as fast as they could over it. “Help!” Cynder cried as pain seared thought her right wing. She tried to fly but the rip in her wing was big. “Cynder!” Spyro and Ember chorused. “Stay here, I’m going to get her.” Ember told Spyro firmly. SPLASH and Cynder hit the toxic water. That knocked her out. Ember folded her wings and dived in after her. She grabbed Cynder’s limp body and swum up to the surface and jumped out of the poisonous water. She flew towards one of the rock formations and put Cynder down. “She’s still breathing.” Ember told Spyro. “Go and get a strong type of leaf. NOW.” She ordered Spyro. He flew back to the forest narrowly missing a few trees in panic. He grabbed the leaf of a tree in his jaws and flew back in record time. “Here you go.” He said as he dropped the leaf in front of Ember. She got some moss off of the rock and put it all around the hole in Cynder’s wing. Then she stuck the leaf over it and the leaf was a kind of plaster and temporary wing.
“What, where, when, how?” Cynder asked as she woke. “To answer the what is that one of those giant flies made a thin hole in your wing and it opened as soon as you used your wing. The where was over the oxygen water. And the when was half an hour ago. The how is the same as the what.” Sparx answered sarcastically. She got up “Ember, Spyro?” she called. “You’re awake!” said Spyro from behind the rock. He stepped out and ran up to her and touched her muzzle with his. “ even with my wing we are getting to the DM. So let’s go.” She told them. She took off before they could say anything.
The leaf was working perfectly. “There it is!!” Spyro exclaimed. He was right the mouth of the mine was straight in front of them, but it wasn’t you would really call a mine. It was HUGE with a dragon shaped sculpture on the front. “I’ve got a feeling that Gaul is in the head of that dragon sculpture.” Spyro told Ember and Cynder, but they weren’t there.
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 07:22:22 24/06/2008
1 boy and 2 girls, that doesn't seem fair enough smilie
---
#9 Posted: 15:19:02 24/06/2008
acctually its 4, 2 boy and 2 girls, you missed sparx out, he doen't come into the story very much but at the end of it a new male dragon comes in.

Flame! I played a hero's tail
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 08:23:36 25/06/2008
Me 2. I just got AHT on the 16 of June. I just need one more Flame egg 'till I can play as him. I can already play as Ember. This game was really worth playing smilie
---
#11 Posted: 15:49:57 25/06/2008
True^ Here's the next bit.
Then he saw some of the dark apes with them in nets. “EMBER! CYNDER!” he called to them but they couldn’t answer because the apes had covered their mouths. He knew where the apes would take them and that would be to Gaul. He flew over the oxygen water and landed on top of the head of the dragon sculpture. He flew up above the weakest point in the rock he could find and charged into it, it crumbled and he forced his way through. Spyro landed gently in the middle of the room. “No, Spyro it’s a trap!!” Cynder called to him. She and Ember were tied to a wall and in front of him was Gaul on his throne. “If you let Ember and Cynder go I’ll let you have me.” He told Gaul. “Let the dragons go and get Him.” Gaul ordered the apes. They released Cynder and Ember and moved towards Spyro. He didn’t flinch. They threw a net over him and put him in a steel cage.
“We’ve got to go and save him. He gave himself up to save us.” Cynder told Ember as they were thrown out of the mine. “How did you know what I was thinking?” Ember asked her in failed attempt to lighten each others mood. They crept toward on of the holes in the rock and listened for anything that might help them know where Spyro was. They heard nothing.
Spyro paced around his small cage. “I’ll get out of here, bet on it.” He told the air around him. He rose onto his back legs and let the power of earth control him. BBBBAANNGG and the cage burst. He fell gently to the floor and looked around, there was loads of cages. He ran up to the nearest one and inside was a small dragon. “It’s okay I’ll get you out of here.” he told the small dragon. “I’m Flame and I’m not as young as you think I am.” He told Spyro. He started to lick himself clean and as soon as Spyro saw the red scales under the thick layer of mud, he saw that the small dragon was a fire dragon. He melted the lock of the cage and the door swung open. “Thanks” Flame told him. “Flame where do you come from? ” Spyro asked. “I don’t know all I know about where I came from is that I was born in the same brood of eggs as a purple dragon.” He answered. “What color am I?” Spyro asked. “I don’t know, I was born color blind.” Flame answered. “You’re my brother!” Spyro told him along with the fact that he was the purple dragon in the same brood as him. “Can you help me free the creatures in these cages? All you need to do is melt the locks and open the door.” Spyro told him. Soon they had freed all of the creatures in the cages. The creatures that stepped out varied from griffins, fairies, nymphs, sprites and gnomes. Now for Gaul. “We need to work together to defeat Gaul.” Spyro told Flame. They raced in to the throne room where Gaul was sitting on his throne. Spyro leapt into the air and landed in front of Gaul. “This is for trying to make dragons extinct!” Spyro shouted at him. He rose on to his back legs and he and flame unleashed the purple fury attack mixed with the fire fury attack. The first wave of purple energy hit Gaul and turned him to stone and the second crumbled the rock. Gaul was defeated. “Spyro!!” Ember and Cynder called to him. They ran to him. “Who’s this?” Cynder asked. “This is Flame. He’s our brother and he’s color blind.” Spyro told them.
Back at the temple Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer, Cyril and Sapphire congratulated them on the success of their mission.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
---
Back from hibernation.
#12 Posted: 06:39:10 09/07/2008
Old Spyro characters and New Spyro characters Combo!

that could do good. smilie
---
#13 Posted: 17:10:31 15/07/2008
Thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me