Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
The Apple of Eden [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#1 Posted: 23:53:34 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn, to keep evil forever at bay!

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Premise:

The Brotherhood of Assassins has existed for centuries, living in the shadows and among everyday citizens as but a blade in the crowd. And for centuries, they have fought the Order of the Templars, an equally powerful organization with an insatiable thirst for power. The goal of both groups is to obtain the legendary “Pieces of Eden”; powerful, life-altering artifacts left behind by another, superior race simply known as “Those Who Came Before”. The Templars wish to use these relics to create a new world order – one where they’re the supreme rulers. And the Assassins... the Assassins were the ones meant to possess the Pieces, as some are direct descendants of Those Who Came Before. The war between these two orders is so widespread that it has crossed the border between Earth and a magical world known as Nirn, on the continent of Tamriel.

The Story So Far:

Umbra-of-Eclipse, a young Argonian loner, meets the Mentor of the Assassins - Ezio Auditore. The two end up traveling together, and their journey takes them to the small city of Whiterun. Here, they meet another Assassin by the name of Kevin Knightingale. Soon after, the three are attacked by Templars, and they flee the city. Out in the wilds of Skyrim, Umbra finds a map that makes no sense to her, but that Ezio claims will lead him to an artifact he seeks. The three then make their way to Rome, Italy, where Ezio's Assassin headquarters are located. After they reach this destination, Umbra accompanies Kevin back to Skyrim, where he has business to attend. During this time, Umbra is morphed into a human by a Daedric Lord. After they return to Italy, the three set off yet again to find the Apple of Eden, and this part of their journey takes them to Istanbul - a great city lying on the border of Europe and Asia. Ezio, Umbra, and Kevin visit the Assassins HQ here, and meet a surprise guest: a Vampire Lord from Skyrim by the name of Dalazer. He is also an Assassin, the leader of Skyrim's faction. Dalazer offers his help, and the four then undertake the next part of their quest, which leads them to the ancient Assassin stronghold Masyaf. On the way here, Ezio is mortally wounded, but healed by Dalazer. Soon after, a traitor is discovered in their midst - none other than the Vampire Lord himself. Dalazer seized the Apple from the Assassins and fled to Castle Volkihar in Skyrim, taking Ezio captive. His sister, however, yearns to stop him, and seeks the assistance of Umbra and Kevin who share the same goal...

Characters:

Name: Umbra-of-Eclipse (Umbra)
About: Umbra (whose name is derived from the fact that she was born during a solar eclipse) is a young woman who was formerly an Argonian. Upon meeting Ezio and Kevin and traveling to Earth, she found that being a giant lizard was a terrible inconvenience and visited Mehrunes Dagon, the Daedric Lord of Change, and convinced him to make her human. As a child, her family was killed by Templars, though unbeknownst to her. The only thing she had left was a hatred for the red cross of the Knights Templar. She didn't learn of the Assassins until years later, after she had joined the Nightingales. It was also during this time that she was revealed to be the Dragonborn, and thus made her decision to travel Tamriel and learn the powerful language of the dragons. It was late during these travels that she met Ezio and Kevin.
Appearance: Umbra is a young woman with waist-length brown hair and of a slim build. Her right eye is glass, where it was lost in a battle, and her left one is golden. She wears the black robes of the Nightingales and wields a glass sword dubbed "Chillrend" – it has a special enchantment that freezes and paralyzes her enemies. She also carries an ebony dagger at all times.
Personality: Umbra is quick-witted and well-spoken, and trusts hardly anyone. However, once that hard-earned trust bond has been forged, it is unbreakable. Umbra can be completely loyal and even loving to those who deserve it.

Name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
About: Ezio was born to Florentine nobles Giovanni and Maria Auditore, the middle child of four. When he was barely into adulthood, his father and brothers were hanged in cold blood, thus pulling him into a Templar conspiracy that led him down the path of an Assassin. As the years passed, he became the Master of the Italian Assassins Guild. His life's mission, aside from ensuring the longevity of the Assassins, is to secure the Apple of Eden, and the search for this artifact led him to the lands of Skyrim, where he met Umbra and Kevin.
Appearance: Ezio has a dark complexion, and is in perfect physical condition. His face is always obscured by the cowl of his Assassin robes, and he is never without his hidden blades on his wrists and sword on his side.
Personality: Ezio is incredibly perceptive and never misses a beat. Though he was once cocky and brash, he has been wizened into a calm and collective person. He is also has quite a no-nonsense personality, and like Umbra, he does not freely give his trust, but the lucky one who earns it will never lose it.

Name: Kevin Knightingale
About: Kevin was born and raised in Italy as an Assassin, but was sent to the Spanish headquarters for the duration of his Assassin-hood. Unbeknownst to most, he spent a lot of time in Skyrim with a group of Argonian Assassins, where he received an enchanted schiavona with the word 'Knight' engraved in it. He later returned to Europe, where he lived for a few years until his presence was requested in Skyrim once more. It was then that he met Umbra and Ezio in Whiterun.
Appearance: Like Ezio, Kevin is pretty dark-complected and almost always wears his Assassin robes, though he occasionally dons the attire of the Italians. He is never seen without his schiavona, hidden blade, and dagger.
Personality: Kevin is talkative, witty, and a cunning liar, and trusts his fellow Assassins with his life.

Name: Dalazer "The Blade"
About: Dalazer is the Listener of the Dark Brotherood and an ex-Nightingale. Dalazer is a very old Vampire Lord, even though his appearance says otherwise. In Tamriel, there are many legends about him: the most infamous assassin; Lord of Castle Volkihar; the ancient demon... But the truth of Dalazer's past is quite unknown to everyone. Born from an Argonian maid and half Imperial-Nord noble, Dalazer was born into quite a poor life, and his father left his mother because of him. He committed his first murder as a teenager - killing his own father with a dragon Shout known as 'Soul Tear', transferring his soul into a soul gem and putting it in the middle of the streets in the Imperial City. After being imprisoned for this act, a man known as Lord Harkon came to free him, taking Dalazer as his adopted son and making him the heir of Castle Volkihar. Later on, he assassinated Harkon and became the Lord of Vampires.
Appearance: Dalazer always covers his mouth with a piece of cloth, and the rest of his face with the cowl of his hood. He wields a crossbow, a hidden blade, a Daedric dagger, and an ebony sword known as "Bane of Alduin".
Personality: Dalazer is very down-to-business and takes nothing lightly.

Rules:

Don't control other folk's characters and don't be a butt hole, basically. Oh, and I prefer you to use parentheses or brackets when speaking out of character.

This role play is now marked as private... there's only four of us that run the show anyway.
Edited 20 times - Last edited at 23:46:08 05/01/2013 by Dragon Lover
Dacon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3176
#2 Posted: 00:41:25 26/09/2012
Hmh, should I write something about Dalazer~?
---
GET ME PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

"I swear that thing has a mind of it's own." - Samius
#3 Posted: 00:44:21 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Yep. That's why I left your all's blank, so you guys could fill them in. smilie]
darkdragon3809 Gold Sparx Gems: 2264
#4 Posted: 00:56:42 26/09/2012
Whoo! I feel pumped xD

Kevin Knightingale: Kevin was born and raised in Italy as an Assassin, but was sent to the Spanish Assassins for the duration of his "Assassin-hood". He has spent a lot of time in Skyrim (although, he has never told anyone of this) with a group of Argonian Assassins, and from this group is where he got his enchanted Schiavona sword with the words "Knight" engraved onto it. He also wields a hidden blade and a dagger.
Given his past in Skyrim, he was sent by the Assassins back there to eliminate any Templar presence that may be there, and it is here where he meets a fellow Assassin- Ezio, and an Argonian named Umbra (although she is transformed into a young human woman later on). Kevin is talkative and is a cunning liar- but he trusts his fellow Assassins with his life.
Knightingale wears Assassins Robes out on the field, otherwise he wears Italian attire.
#5 Posted: 01:03:06 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[As well you should, my friend! smilie]
#6 Posted: 01:06:37 26/09/2012
Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start Let's start.
Oh wait.
We can't.
#7 Posted: 01:09:30 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[YEAH, COME ON, EZ! :V]
#8 Posted: 01:52:35 26/09/2012
Dalazer "The Blade": The Listener of Dark Brotherhood and ex-Nightingale. Dalazer is very old Vampire Lord, even that his appearance says otherwise. In Tamriel there is many Legends about him, the most infamous assassin, Lord of Castle Volkihar, The ancient demon, but the truth of Dalazer's past is quite unknown to everyone. Why does he cover his mouth all the time with piece of cloth, why does he take his jobs so seriously? Born from Argonian maid and half Imperial-Nord noble, Dalazer was born in quite poor life when his father left his mother because of him. He committed his first murder as teenager once he had found his father, it was quite a sight back then, with plain anger, he shouted, using Shout know as "Soul Tear" on his father, stealing his father's soul into the soul gem in the middle of the streets in Imperial City. After some years in prison, man known as Lord Harkon came to free him, taking him to be his adopted son, turning him into Vampire Lord, the next lord of Castle Volkihar. This all happened around 20 years before Oblivion Crisis. From his adoptive father he gained his favorite sword, ebony sword known as "Bane Of Alduin", this was the sword he used to kill Lord Harkon, taking his place as the Lord of vampires.
---

Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#9 Posted: 03:52:37 26/09/2012
(I had to take a shower...and I have to do my Algebra 1 homework still. :I)

Ezio Auditore da Firenze: He was born to Florentine Nobles, Giovanni and Maria Auditore. He was the middle child out of four. His father and brothers were hanged in cold blood. He is a Master Assassin in the Italian Branch of the Assassin's Brotherhood. His personality is that of a calm person. He recently went to Skyrim, meeting Umbra and Kevin.

I will thinl about it somemore. xD
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#10 Posted: 10:17:32 26/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Awesome-sauce. :3]
#11 Posted: 10:46:25 26/09/2012
[Can we start? Can we start? Can we start? Oh wait...we can't. Again. I've been online for the whole day god-dang-it. SCREW YOU TIME-ZONES.]
#12 Posted: 11:02:52 26/09/2012
Where you from darkdragon?
---

#13 Posted: 11:06:47 26/09/2012
Australia smilie You?
#14 Posted: 11:27:08 26/09/2012
Finland, god damn it phone, stop autocorrecting me, it is not Funland, it's Finland
---

#15 Posted: 00:19:10 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[LOL, Dacon, my friend from Funland. smilie]
#16 Posted: 01:31:56 27/09/2012
Hahaha Funland sounds awesome smilie
So when're we gonna start this? smilie
#17 Posted: 01:46:13 27/09/2012
I am from Oklihoma
---
#18 Posted: 01:50:33 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Whenever... I think we left off with Kevin speaking to Dalazer and Umbra lying in bed staring at the ceiling.]
#19 Posted: 01:52:31 27/09/2012
((And Me, in the same room as Umbra...xD))
---
#20 Posted: 01:53:56 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Eeeexactly. smilie]
#21 Posted: 02:21:01 27/09/2012
(( Oh yeaaah.))
---
#22 Posted: 02:25:08 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[That song by Yello popped into my head when I read that. smilie Well, shall we begin?]
#23 Posted: 04:10:00 27/09/2012
[Guys, I got Dawnguard...I love it smilie I understand Dalazer more now smilie]
#24 Posted: 04:52:23 27/09/2012
(Yay xD I don't have Dawnguard on mah own Skyrim, but my best friend got it, I "accidentally" completed it on his Xbox xD)
---

#25 Posted: 04:55:21 27/09/2012
(Hahaha nice work smilie)

EDIT: Oh and guys, since we're not roleplaying I'll be playing Dawnguard, but I'll still be here. I'll be checking here every 30mins or so smilie (Until we do start RPing)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:56:29 27/09/2012 by darkdragon3809
#26 Posted: 04:58:31 27/09/2012
(I would do the same as you are doing, if Dawnguard was out for PS3)
---

#27 Posted: 10:24:31 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[You lucky SOB, Dawnguard probably won't come out for PS3 and I really don't need to spend any money on the PC version, considering I need it all to go toward the AC3 Collector's Edition. :I]
#28 Posted: 11:52:20 27/09/2012
(I think I might get AC3 on pc once I get my own pc and might record a gameplay of it :P)
---

#29 Posted: 12:19:14 27/09/2012
My mommy is getting AC3 for me. :3 I'M GOING TO HUNT THE HELL OUT OF THEM DEERS. xD anyways, children...and Max, let's begin!!!! xD
---
#30 Posted: 19:22:01 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Ahem... children?
YOU, EZIO, HAVE THE HONOR OF STARTING PART TWO.]
#31 Posted: 19:52:32 27/09/2012
(OMG I JUST NOTICED I'M THE ONLY GOLDEN SPARX ON THIS RP *shot* xD)
---

#32 Posted: 20:30:12 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[I SHOULD BE A FREAKING EMERALD SPARX. If I'd signed in every week from the day I joined, that is. smilie]
#33 Posted: 22:13:33 27/09/2012
((well max...shush. i would be a gold too if i nevr got a new account.))

Ezio walked into the room Umbra and him were sharing.
---
#34 Posted: 22:43:20 27/09/2012
(I think I'd be a Gold...but I got lazy and didn't visit DS for months...)

"You know Dalazer...I've been to your castle or whatever..." Kevin said, trying to make conversation with the Vampire Lord.
#35 Posted: 23:46:56 27/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Umbra raised up long enough to make sure it was Ezio who entered, then let her head fall back onto the pillow.
#36 Posted: 00:02:56 28/09/2012
"Tired?" He asked as he sat on the bed removing his gear.
---
#37 Posted: 00:14:23 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Umbra grunted. "I guess."
#38 Posted: 00:36:26 28/09/2012
(I should be emerald sparx ;-;)

"Is that so?" Dalazer asked. "I hope you weren't there in Dawnguard business, things between You and me would get.... Messy..."
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:52 28/09/2012 by Dacon
#39 Posted: 02:39:44 28/09/2012
"No, not the Dawnguard" Kevin laughed "it was a while ago anyway, don't worry about it...but what are YOU doing in Italy?"
#40 Posted: 02:50:36 28/09/2012
Dalazer stood there quiet for while, soon sighing. "Long time ago, I disappeared from Tamriel to seek something and someone... Something that was taken from me long ago and someone who is the reason I cover my mouth, someone who is also the reason my wife died."
---

#41 Posted: 02:53:52 28/09/2012
"Oh." Kevin looked at the Vampire Lord...although for some reason he didn't think of Dalazer as a Vampire Lord any more. "Would you go back to Tamriel?"
#42 Posted: 03:02:57 28/09/2012
"Heh..." Dalazer chuckled a bit. "I'm not expecting Serana to keep the castle in order very long anymore, there is some vampires who are just waiting there to get my throne as Lord of Vampires..." Once he had said this, he turned to look at Kevin. "And if I would lose my throne, my wrath would be more dangerous than Wrath Of Sithis. So yes, I would go back to Tamriel."
---

#43 Posted: 03:07:44 28/09/2012
Kevin's head perked up at the mention of 'Serana'.
"Lose your throne? Why would the others want to overthrow you?"
#44 Posted: 03:16:25 28/09/2012
"Some of them are interested about power, being able to command the armies of vampires, but some of them are interested of my half-sister Serana, the real child of Lord Harkon." Remembering his adoptive father, Lord Harkon, made him sigh again. "I still remember when I killed him.."
---

#45 Posted: 03:34:25 28/09/2012
"Harkon's dead?" Kevin asked "You killed him?"
#46 Posted: 04:22:37 28/09/2012
"Indeed I did." Dalazer said with slight sadness in his voice. "The Propercy had driven him mad, making him paranoid, not trusting even his own children."
---

#47 Posted: 23:05:30 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Did everyone die?]
#48 Posted: 23:18:09 30/09/2012
[A little, yes.]
---
#49 Posted: 23:44:14 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
[Oh noes. D:]
#50 Posted: 00:10:06 01/10/2012
[I went to dad's over the weekend, so I couldn't do anything anyway smilie Guyss let's continue..we need to like make a schedule or something smilie]
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me