Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Shattered Call (Contains violence)
Page 1 of 1
Shattered Call (Contains violence) [CLOSED]
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#1 Posted: 01:32:06 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
So... Here's my story that I've written. ^ ^ I've had a few people ask me to post it here, so I finally made up my mind. Sorry if my writing skills aren't so good... I'm new to this novel-writing thing. I had to divide this into two parts... Darn post limits.

Prologue

Many years ago, when the world was still safe to roam, there existed a race of creatures called "Rafions." No one knew exactly where they came from, or if they were even human. They have the same appearance as humans, except for a couple things that differ from the human race. Not only do their ears stick up on the top of their head with the appearance of fox ears, but their blood carries a mysterious clout which not only heals wounds, but also grants them additional strength and power.
There lived one specific rafion who was only a mere age of eight when he was kidnapped by a group of scientists. Since then, the scientists and doctors preformed experimental surgeries on the young rafion boy, trying to determine whether rafions were simply animals, or perhaps another species of humans. The experiments went on for years to come.
It was decided that the captured rafion would go through a final test to discover what race he was, or if he was even human.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" An uneasy nurse asked as they carried equipment with their group down the hall.
"Relax." The head doctor replied. "You know we've studied it for years in its cell. I know what I'm doing."
The nurse nodded, but when they entered the room, the imprisoned rafion was gone! Panic filled the room and everyone shouted.
"Where did the rafion go?"
"We had him here just a minute ago!"
The head scientist clapped his hands together.
"Quiet! Everyone calm down. He couldn't have gotten far! Check the cameras!"
"Oh? Are you sure that's a good idea?" The deep voice came from behind the crowd. Everyone turned to see the blood stained rafion. Scars from constant experiments covered his body. His left eye was misty without a pupil; his right eye was full of blood, giving it a red glow.
"Don't just stand there, get him!" The scientist bellowed.
The rafion flipped backwards and revealed his knife. "You don't want to cause a shower of blood, do you?" He threatened mutinously, his eyes widened and his cut mouth split into a smirk.
"I've waited many years for this moment to come. All you human scum did was toy around with me and cut me open for countless surgeries! Is this how humans like to play; capturing young rafion children and putting them in constant pain for years and years to no end?" He paused and grinned again, a wound on his cheek opening up and dripping blood eerily over his chapped lips onto his torn skin. "Perhaps I could join your bloody little games!"
"GET HIM!" howled the scientist. Everybody rushed towards rafion, and he ran to greet them. A massive fight went out right there in the lab. Screams could be heard throughout the hall. Alarms went off and security stormed in adding to the chaos.

Hours ticked away, and soon the battle was over. The rafion walked over the lifeless bodies. "So that's how the humans play, huh? Alright, fair enough." he snickered at the grotesque scene. His sinister laugh grew louder as he tossed around the bodies. He drew his torn ears back.
"This isn't enough; they caused me much more humiliation and pain. If humans have the right to cause such agony to other species, than no human should deserve to live! I'll kill them... I'll kill them all!" His insane laugh echoed off the walls into the darkness.
He pounded his fist against the wall, causing blood to dribble down his hand. "But that's still not nearly enough! The other rafions did nothing to save me from my pain and torment. Not my family or my friends." He folded his scratched hands. "I should give them a taste of my life! Those fools, they did nothing to help me.
"Ah, but I'm still weak. Blood... rafion blood contains the ability to provide power and strength. I'll brutally finish off every rafion before going to the humans. It's perfect! Just too perfect!" He cackled again and strolled out of the building.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#2 Posted: 01:32:25 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
(Pt. 2 of the prologue)

The sun sprinkled its warmth onto a cheerful rafion family as they stood together under a grove of trees, admiring the pleasant day.
"Mommy, should I gather more flowers to decorate our blanket? A young rafion boy asked eagerly.
"Why, certainly you may!" His mother smiled as the young boy ran off.
"Our little baby's growing fast!" The father chuckled. Together they laid out a red and white checkered blanket. An adult rafion approached the happy couple. He held a knife in his hand and blood dripped from the tips. The end of his mouth curved into a smile. His unmanaged clothes drooped in a bloody red.
"Oh! M-may I help you sir?" The woman politely asked. Her husband put his arm prospectively around her shoulders.
"What are you looking at, boy?" He asked defensively.

A women's scream shattered the air. The little boy stopped in front of a bright pink flower.
"Mommy?" He perked up his ears. "Daddy?" He called louder this time. "DADDY!" He dropped the flowers and ran as fast as his young legs could take him, calling for his parents. Reaching the picnic area he skidded to a stop and fell to the floor, his legs sprawled out under him. The air inside him chocked, tears filled his eyes and pattered the dirt.
"Mommy... Daddy!" He chocked. He ran to them and knelt by their bodies. "Don't be dead!" He sobbed, hugging the limp bodies. "Please, wake up!"
"How heart breaking." The boy turned his head to see another rafion. Scars covered his body. Blood trickled from his knife. His parent's blood...?
"Who are you, what did you do?!" He screamed, and gently placing down his father's head, he jumped to his feet. "YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!
The blood stained rafion smacked the boy, sending him to the ground. He bent down and smoothed the boy's hair with his bloody fingers.
"Calm down. It's for the greater good." His eyes fell on a small yellow card. It had a childish scribble on the front of what appeared to be 3 rafions holding hands. Above the picture were the words "Love you Mommy and Daddy! Blade."
Hatred filled the older rafion. He smacked the boy and stabbed his knife into his victim's stomach. Smirking at his wincing victim he twisted it deeper into the tender skin.
"Your name is Blade?" The boy gave no answer. Gasping he fastened his little fingers around hilt of the knife. "Such a pity you are, Blade." He pushed his knife deeper in. The boy cried out in pain. "Your father tried to protect you and your mother, such a noble act." Blade hit his attacker's arm, tears running down his cheek. Shard ignored the action, continuing to cut through the young rafion's body.
"I'll be nice and tell you my glorious name. 'Shard.' Oh I'd love to tell you why I've put you through such hardship. But unfortunately, there's no time for that... Sweet dreams, you filth." And Shard cast the boy against a tree, ripping the knife out of his skin. Blade lay limp there. The grass under him turned a sickly orange. Shard closed his eyes and put his hand against him. The blood shined.
"Pity." He smiled sarcastically and sauntered off into the trees.
Blade lay limp, listening to the slowing beat of his heart. He had been cut from above his left hip to the top-right of his chest. Tears continued to flow from his eyes. Who is he? Why would he do this, what did we do to him? He opened his eyes to see the blurry figures of his dead parents. I will always love you, mommy, daddy. He had lied there for hours, wanting to die and have the pain over with. Eventually, a small, gold light appeared in front of him. Staring at it with blurred eyes, more lights appeared around him and formed into one, large light, making his body disappear. All that was left was the puddle of blood.

Legends have told of this rafion known as "Shard." He caused an uncountable number of deaths to both rafion and humans, so many deaths in fact, that wars between the two species started. Wars so brutal and grotesque, that the angels of the galaxies were forced to surround Shard and trap him inside the world. They crumbled it and everything inside. Their plan worked, but the world was changed. Floating islands decorated the skies and peace was returned. New species of plants lived among the old... Peace was returned, and Shard was no more.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:47:14 25/09/2012 by DarkCynder10
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#3 Posted: 02:55:40 25/09/2012
Yes! Finally! I don't have time to read it at the moment, but I will a bit later.

EDIT: Read it. Good job! A few errors, as with anything, but all in all it was great! I will definitely keep reading.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:16 25/09/2012 by SpyroSC
#4 Posted: 05:10:49 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright! ^ ^ While you're busy with whatever it is you're up to, I'll get the first chapter up.

Chapter 1: Wondrous World

Many years after a grotesque war, peace was restored to the world. The many floating islands scattered throughout the sky had dwellers and small nations and the new creatures had gotten along with the old. There were no more wars. Everything seemed just right.

Resting on one of the many floating islands next to a waterfall starting from another small, floating island was a somewhat large, white house with a red roof. It lied on the very edge of the floating island. Inside the house lied a teenage rafion boy with thick, red hair and large, misty, silver-colored eyes. His hair was layered and the front of it went down to his shoulders. He lied on the bed in his room and flung his eyes open.
"Huh??" He groaned while grabbing the clock next to his bed. "Aw, jeez! I slept in!" He jumped out of his bed and ran into the small bathroom in his room. He stood in front of the mirror and combed out his hair. He dashed back into his closet and put on a red t-shirt and dark blue skinny pants. Panting, he dashed down the stairs into the kitchen where his mother was.
"Oh, good morning, Blade!" She said in a cheerful tone. "Yeah, hi, mom!" He answered in a panicked voice.
"Is there something troubling you, dear?"
"I slept in too late! I'm going to miss the Balor migration I've been looking forward to!"
"Oh... Well, you have breakfast right there on the table."
"Yeah, thanks, mom!" he said while stuffing the slice of toast into his mouth and awkwardly slipping a jacket on as he ran through the house.
As he ran though the house, he bumped into his father while still getting his jacket on. "Oh, sorry!" he said with his mouth full. His father just stared at him and sighed. "What a crazy kid, that Blade..." he muttered. "He seems awfully excited to see the migration." Said the wife. "Yes, but sometimes he should really take a chill pill..." Muttered the husband while sitting down at the kitchen table. He sighed as he stared at the ground. "It's been almost sixteen years now..." He muttered. "And yet he still doesn't know." "Oh, give him more time." Replied the wife. "He's probably better off not knowing anyway. Look at how happy and energetic he is! It would be a shame to see him fall into depression so quickly." "I still think he should know someday..." Muttered the husband while lighting a cigar.

Outside in the brisk, chilly morning, Blade ran across the floating island and down a large, brick bridge connecting to another island which was higher up. Once he reached the higher island, he leaned forward with his hands resting on his knees and panted. It was a beautiful, golden morning. The sun was just peeking it's rays into the island-filled sky and the leaves shimmered in the sunlight. His ears perked up as he heard a high-pitched moaning sound and the sound of wings flapping. He looked up and saw many creatures called "Balors" flying up ahead. They looked like dark-red birds with fox heads and colorful wings. Blade ran over to a fence posted around the island and smiled in awe.
"Wow... So that's the migration!" He breathed as his furry ears perked up. The breeze started up as more and more Balors came flying by. The look of the mysterious creatures mixed with the beautiful floating islands decorating the sky made him feel content and rather giddy.
"I'm never going to forget this..." He muttered to himself, still grinning. "That was amazing."
When the migration ended, he walked down the large, bricked bridge again and started to run. His eyes watered from the breeze and his ears laid back a bit in the wind. He laughed as he ran faster downhill and closed his eyes a bit, spreading his arms out, pretending he was one of the Balors. He zoned out a bit too much and when he opened his eyes, he saw a rafion girl with rather large, silver-colored eyes and red hair put into a long, thick ponytail. She swiftly looked at him with her ears perked up and Blade widen his eyes.
"Whoa!!" He hollered as the two of them crashed into each other. Both of them fell to the ground and groaned a bit. "Ouch..." He muttered while rubbing his forehead. He glanced over at the girl, who knelt on the ground and gathered some books she had dropped.
"Oh!" Said Blade with his ears tilted down. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you drop your books like that! Here, let me help you!" He scooted over by the girl and helped gather her books. She said nothing the whole time.
"Are you okay?" He asked sympathetically. "Sorry again! I just got done watching the Balor migration and I completely spaced out thinking about how wonderful it was and..."
The girl still said nothing. She just stared at him.
"Hey... You okay?" Asked Blade.
The girl kept staring. Not saying anything, she got herself up and continued to stare at him.
"Um... What's your name?" He asked while getting up, trying to start a conversation.
She still said nothing. She just twitched her ear and kept staring.
"Okay..." He muttered uneasily while shifting his weight from foot to foot. "Well, I should get going. My mom said she wanted me to help her with something. Catch you later!"
"Wait!" Cried the girl as he started to walk off. He stopped and looked at her. "...My name is Amber..." She muttered very quietly. Blade stared at her and twitched his ear.
"I'm sorry... Come again?" He asked while tilting his head off to the side.
She said nothing. Instead she stared at the ground while blushing.
"Well... Okay, then. I really need to get going. See ya!" Said Blade while dashing off. The girl stared at him as he dashed off and she sighed while turning around and walking down her own path.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#5 Posted: 05:11:01 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
As Blade continued to walk towards his home, he stared at the ground and thought for a bit. Who was that girl, I wonder...? She seemed pretty quiet. She kinda looked like me, too. I think she said her name was "Amber", but I'm not too sure... She muttered so quietly I couldn't hear her!"
He lost himself in thought again and bumped into yet another rafion... A rather tall one with thick, black hair. "Hey, watch it!" He snapped. "Oh... Sorry, Naton." Said Blade while backing up. "Sheesh... You're always spacing out like that." Said Naton. "I wish you'd open up your eyes and pay more attention."
"I'm sorry!" Said Blade. "I've been full of thoughts today and just-"
"Yeah, and just what? Look, you keep on bumping into me and it gets on my nerves. I want you to stop bumping into me all the time or I'll MAKE you stop!"
"Yeah, yeah, I'll pay more attention..."
"Good. Now stay clear of me."
Blade rolled his eyes and wandered off. "Sheesh... What's HIS problem?" He muttered to himself. "Heh... I bet he missed the migration!"

When he got back home, he entered the kitchen where his mom was. There appeared to be several other young, rafion women in the kitchen wearing fancy blouses and skirts.
"Welcome back!" Greeted his bother with a smile.
"Hey, mom!" He said while smiling back. "Sorry I was a little rude this morning, rushing through the house like that... I didn't want to miss the migration!"
"Oh, that's perfectly fine!" Said his mother with a cheerful tone.
"So, uh... You wanted me to help you with something earlier?"
"Oh, that won't be necessary anymore... I was going to ask you to send some little garden party invitations to my friends, but you were still out watching the migration, so I did the job myself."
"Oh... Sorry..." Muttered Blade with his ears tilting down.
"Don't be! It was no trouble at all." Said his mother while smiling at him. He smiled back.
"That's your son?" Asked one of the ladies.
"Yes- That's Blade." Replied the mother.
"He's grown so tall!" Commented another lady.
"He's very well-behaved, too. He's a fine, young man."
"He's just adorable!"
Blade rubbed the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly and laughed a little uneasily. He blushed while walking through the kitchen and up the stares.
"He blushes, too? Oh, how charming!"
"Oh boy..." Muttered Blade as a little drop of sweat rolled down the side of his head.

When he entered his room, he looked at the mirror in his bathroom and blinked. I'm not THAT cute, am I? No... Of course not. They're just overreacting. He sighed and removed his jacket. He plopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. "What a morning it's been..." He muttered. "I can't even believe it's not even noon yet." He smiled a bit and sighed.
Not even noon yet...! Hey! I could be out looking at more wonders in this world! I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling particularly excited and adventurous today... Maybe because of the Balors flying by. They kind of inspired me to want to go out and explore more... See more things! It's a very wondrous world and there's so many things I can see... I'm not sure where to start, but I could certainly tolerate a nice, nature hike.
After thinking to himself, he drooped his eyelids a bit. I'm pretty tired, though... I should take a quick snooze before going out. I got up much earlier than I usually do so I'm kinda tuckered out. And with that, he closed his eyes and took a little nap, wondering about what else he could see in the world.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#6 Posted: 11:55:24 30/09/2012
At first, I thought he was gonna become...Bat-rafion...or something....Kidding...smilie

In any case, though. I hope to see more in the coming future.
I am very curious too see how this ends.
---
Got it Memorized?
#7 Posted: 17:20:08 30/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Gage
At first, I thought he was gonna become...Bat-rafion...or something....Kidding...smilie

BATMAN VS. BLADE, GO!!

Haha, thanks. smilie I was starting to wonder if anybody was gonna post here again. I might get another chapter up later today.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#8 Posted: 20:47:42 30/09/2012
Quote: DarkCynder10
Quote: Gage

BATMAN VS. BLADE, GO!!

Haha, thanks. smilie I was starting to wonder if anybody was gonna post here again. I might get another chapter up later today.

My pleasure. smilie
And sweet, looking forward too it.
---
Got it Memorized?
#9 Posted: 03:37:11 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Amber

After taking a little nap, Blade up up looking rather perky. His eyes were bright, his ears were perked up, and he smiled as he climbed out his bed.
"Boy, I sure needed that nap!" He said while stretching his arms over his head while arching his back. "It's a beautiful day to be out and about."

When he came downstairs, his mother was cleaning up after the company she had.
"Oh, hello, dear!" She said in a cheerful tone. "You must have been pretty tuckered out after getting up so early to see the migration. You've been sleeping for about an hour."
"An hour??" Replied Blade in slight shock. "Sheesh! Usually my naps only last for about ten or twenty minutes!" He paused and looked at the ground. "Then again, I WAS having a pretty weird dream, too, so maybe I was just sleeping particularly hard. I've been having several strange dreams lately, usually turning into nightmares."
"Oh dear..." Replied his mother as she dried up a plate with a cloth. "Well, have you been reading any scary stories lately?"
"No... I haven't read much at all lately, actually."
"Hmm... Well, I wouldn't fret about that too much. They're just dreams, after all. Just remember that you can't get hurt from just a dream."
"Alright... You're right. I shouldn't worry about them." Said Blade while smiling softly. "Well, I'm just gonna head out for a bit."
"Alright! See you whenever!"
"See ya!" And with that, he ran on out to enjoy the pleasent day.

When he got outside, it was much warmer than it was in the morning. He sighed happily and walked along the brick driveway of his home. Getting rather excited, he started to run and laugh a bit. He was feeling rather giddy... He wasn't sure why, but he was just feeling happier than usual that day. He walked along a bridge which connected to another floating island and stared up at the clear sky. The sun's hot beams shined onto his smiling face and he sighed a bit.
"It's so hot..." He muttered. "Yet so beautiful. I really gotta get out more often!"
As he continued to walk, he heard a high-pitched mew. Perking his ears up, he looked around and saw nothing. He heard the mew again. Shrugging, he continued his walk and was suddenly pounced on by a cream-colored cat-like creature with it's wings stretched out.
"Whoa!!" He laughed as he grabbed the small creature. This creature is called a "Pethisy", and is one of the many new creatures that appeared after the apocalypse used to defeat Shard. Blade blinked and stared at the little Pethisy. "Where'd you come from, little guy?" He asked while twitching his ear. The Pethisy replied with a small mew and pawed at his face. he instantly fell in love with it's cuteness. He smiled and couldn't help but hug the Pethisy.
"You little guys are just so CUTE!!" He squee'd while still hugging it.
"Mommy look, he found him!" Said a small voice, which made Blade's ears perk up.
Standing nearby was a young rafion girl with her mother. She ran up to Blade with a smile on her face.
"You found Sugar Bell!" Smiled the little girl. "I've been looking for him everywhere!"
"Oh, this is your pet?" Asked Blade. Looking back at the Pethisy, he smiled and handed him over to the little girl. "There you go! You take good care of him now."
"Oh, thank you, mister!" Said the girl while hugging the Pethisy.
"Thank you, sir." Said her mother with a smile.
"Come on, Sugar Bell!" Smiled the little girl while walking off with her pet. Blade smiled and continued his walk. He always loved the look of happy faces on people. He just loved helping others and making them happy.

He had been walking around, admiring the pleasant day for quite a while. He was getting hotter and eventually sat down for a rest. Sheesh... How long have I been wandering around today? It's so... Hot... His eyelids drooped in the sun's heat and he eventually lied down and took an unexpected nap in the sun. It usually wasn't like him to take so many naps in one day.

Right in the middle of a dream he was having, he was lifted up by someone and woke up feeling quite startled. "Huh??" He gasped while flickering his eyes open.
"What are you doing sleeping out here in the middle of the woods?" Asked a rather tall rafion who looked a little older than Blade. He held him up by the back of his shirt.
"Oh! H-hi, Naton!" He stuttered while blinking, feeling rather confused. "Was I asleep...?"
"Yeah, you've been sleeping for about an hour now." Replied Naton.
"I have??" Asked Blade with his eyes widening up. "Sheesh! I did the same thing this morning!"
"Oh, feeling all sleepy, aren't we?" Asked Naton with a smirk.
"I-I guess... Please put me down! You're starting to chock me!"
"Fine..." Muttered Naton while harshly throwing Blade onto the ground. Blade fell right on his stomach and the air chocked inside him. Widening his eyes, he started to tear up a bit and lied his ears back.
"Oh, what's your problem?" Asked Naton with an annoyed-sounding voice. "All I did was throw you on the ground."
"You... You know I have a huge, tender scar on the front of my body!" Squeaked Blade weakly. "I don't even know how it got there, but it's been there for as long as I can remember!"
"Oh, you're just making up excuses." Muttered Naton. "I think you're just being a wuss."
"No! I really do have a tender scar there! I'm not making any excuses!" Taking a few, deep breaths, he sat up with his ears tilted down. "Please just leave me alone..."
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#10 Posted: 03:38:55 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
"Hey Naton, what's taking you so long?" Asked another older rafion while emerging from a grove of trees.
"Ohh, you found this little twit again." He muttered.
"Yeah, and he was sleeping in the middle of the trail." Snickered Naton. "His legs were probably just too weak to take him any further!"
"Well he DOES have a small body. How tough can he possibly be?"
"Exactly... I feel pretty bad for his parents. They have to raise a little wuss like him."
"Shut up!" Snapped Blade while lying his ears back. "Don't say such hurtful things like that! My parents love me just the way I am!"
"Oh?" Teased Naton. "Care to explain why they keep lying to you and keeping secrets from you, then?"
"What secrets...?" Asked Blade. "What do you mean lying? My parents are the most honest people I know!"
"Oh please!" Joined the other rafion. "Even your dad has told us the biggest secret he's held from you and he hasn't told you the truth yet! They don't wanna bother with a weakling like you!"
"Shut your damn mouth!" Snapped Blade while jumping to his feet. "At least I'm not a big jackass like you! Your parents must get sick of you because of your constant rudeness! And if not that, they're just being jerks, too, and lying to you all the time! They're just influencing you and making you an even more horrible person than you are!!"
There was a pause. All three of them were rather shocked... Blade was shocked with himself that he'd said that. He's usually the last person anybody would hear that from. He titled his ears down and looked down at the ground. "I'm... Sorry..." He muttered quietly.
"You WILL be..." Muttered Naton.
"Huh?" Replied Blade while looking back up, meeting a fist coming straight for his face.
Naton had pounded him right in the eye and instantly kicked his lower stomach right after the punch. Gasping, Blade toppled backwards and cringed his face. Naton walked up to him and started stomping on his stomach again and again. Blade started to cough up blood and tears formed in his eyes.
"S-stop...!!" He pleaded weakly "Please!!"
Naton ignored him and kept stomping on him angrily.
"Now let's check out this scar of yours..." He muttered. He stood on Blade's arms so he couldn't move them and the other rafion walked up beside him. He squatted down and pulled up Blade's shirt. Sure enough, there was the scar he mentioned. Starting from the bottom-right of his hip the the top-left of his chest.
"So you weren't lying after all." Muttered Naton. Blade ignored him and breathed rather heavily as a drop of blood came dribbling down the corner of his mouth.
Naton got off of Blade's arms and looked away.
"Do you want to know why I act like this?" He asked rather darkly.
"My parents really aren't appreciative about me. I'm not loved by anyone at home. All I get is physical abuse from both of them and I need to fight for myself just to survive in my own home!"
He balled his hands into fists and shook them a bit.
"And because they can never appreciate me, I've just felt so worthless and it's gotten to my head! I try making myself feel better by topping myself over others who seem weaker than me. I try to impress them by picking fights with other rafions!"
Blade couldn't help but feel sorry for Naton... He didn't really like him, though. He'd always get picked on by him and his friends, but now that he knew why, he had pity for him.
"Naton...." He muttered. "I'm sorry I said that about you... I should have watched my mouth. But you don't have to try and make yourself feel good by beating on others like that."
Naton ignored him and made no eye contact at all.
"But if you really feel useless, which I'm sure you're not, you can just talk to me about things. Instead of beating on me and calling me names, all you have to do is talk. I'll listen to anything you need to say."
Naton still didn't look at Blade. The other rafion awkwardly tried to sneak away from the scene.
"Now... Why don't you help me up and in return, I can help you? Just tell me what you want to say and I can see what I can do to help you feel better without any violence."
Naton just glared at Blade with hatred.
"Please...? Come on." Said Blade. He smiled softly at Naton and twitched his ear.
Naton instantly grew angry again and sharply kicked Blade in the side. Blade's eyes widen up in shock and he scooted away from Naton, almost feeling a bit fearful.
"No!!" Shouted Naton. "I won't help you with anything! I hate you!"
He continued to kick at Blade and quickly grabbed onto the collar of his shirt. Staring at him angrily, he threw him against a tree and stomped on his leg.
"Naton, wait!!" Pleaded Blade while trying to scoot away. "I said I was sorry!! I regret saying that awful thing about you! Please let it go!"
Not saying anything, Naton grabbed him again and started hitting his head against the tree several times.
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!" He repeated over and over while continuing to beat on Blade. He then threw him on the ground again and kicked his side again.
"You can just die for all I care!" He shouted while kneeling down and grabbing his neck tightly.
Trying to gasp for breath, Blade tightly grabbed Naton's fingers and tried loosening them... But he wasn't strong enough. Naton tightened his grasp and grinned sadistically. He kept strangling Blade until he nearly passed out from a lack of air.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#11 Posted: 03:39:51 01/10/2012 | Topic Creator
(Jeez, I had to divide this into three posts... Darn post limits!)

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Called a voice from nearby. Naton glared over at the direction of the voice. Standing there was the girl from before who had the long ponytail.
"I said leave him alone!" She said while walking towards the two. Naton just scowled and threw Blade off to the side while leaving in a bit of a huff.
Blade started breathing deeply and roughly while coughing a bit. The girl walked up to him and knelt beside him. "Are you alright...?" She asked with concern.
"I'll live..." Muttered Blade.
"I'm so sorry that happened to you." Said the girl with her ears tilting down. "That boy is always beating on smaller bodies like that."
"Yeah, I freaking noticed." Muttered Blade while lying limp. "Although I think I kind of deserved that..."
"No you didn't!" Said the girl in slight shock. "Don't say that! You did nothing wrong!"
"I said something horrible to him, though! I really hurt his feelings! He goes through a tough time at his home!"
"That doesn't give him the right to beat on you, though. Just because he's having a hard time, it doesn't mean you should suffer."
"Well... I guess you're right..." Said Blade with a sigh. "Say... You look familiar. What'd you say your name was again...? Amber?"
The girl widen her eyes a bit and smiled. "You're... You're right! Nobody has ever remembered my name before!" She sighed and looked at the ground. "Then again, I'm also pretty shy and usually don't say much, so that's probably one good reason."
Blade smiled at her and cringed a bit.
"It must hurt..." Sighed Amber. "Your eye is looking a little puffy. Here, let me help!"
She reached into a bag she carried with her and pulled out an ice pack. She handed it over to him. "Put it over your eye. It should help ease the pain." She instructed.
Nodding, Blade held it over his swollen eye and titled an ear down. He had some cuts and scratches on his body, too, from being tossed around.
"Let me take care of your scratches, too." Said Amber while taking a pocket knife and holding it over the tip of her finger.
"Hey whoa, now don't do that!" Said Blade with his eye widening up. "You don't have to use you blood to heal me! C'mon, don't hurt yourself now."
"Please?" Insisted Amber. "I just want to help you. You're hurting a lot more than I will be."
Blade paused and sighed. "Well... Okay."
Amber smiled at him and slit a tiny cut on the tip of her finger. Blood started to ooze out and she dripped it over his scratches to seal them up. Surly, they healed.
"So what's your name?" She asked while putting the small knife away.
"It's a pretty boring name..." Muttered Blade. "But my name is Blade."
"That's not boring!" Said Amber. "I like it! It's simple, but nice."
"Heh... Thanks." Said Blade while slowly sitting up straight. Amber sat next to him and stared up at the sky.
"It's a beautiful day." She said happily.
"Yeah!" Blade agreed. "But a little devastating, too..."
"Sorry again." Sighed Amber. "I wish I could have spotted you sooner. I don't like seeing anyone hurt."
"Nor do I." Said Blade. "That's one reason why I didn't fight back."
"I see..." Muttered Amber. "It's not because you were too scared, is it...?"
"No." Answered Blade. "I was just kind of weak and thought that I hurt him enough."
"Okay." Mumbled Amber. "Just wondering..." The two of them were silent for a bit.
"Well... Should we just stick together for the day?" Asked Amber while smiling at Blade. "I don't really have any friends right now so it'd be a lot more fun with you!"
"Sure!" Said Blade with a smile. He slowly got himself up. "In fact, I can walk you over to my place and show you my-" He cringed and fell over.
"Oh..." Muttered Amber with her ears tilted down. "Maybe we should wait a bit until you've fully recovered."
"Y-yeah..." Winced Blade while sitting up again. "That's probably a good idea..."
The two of them sat there together, admired the pleasant day, and talked with each other. They had gotten along very well and later befriended each other.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me