Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Question about plants [CLOSED]
CHeMnICORn Green Sparx Gems: 117
#1 Posted: 01:22:58 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Forgive me if this topic has been done, but I've been looking all over and haven't found anything. Has someone compiled a guide to how plant growth work? I understand that a skylander's favorite will appear at the same level as the skylander, and that the second sun should make them grow faster, but I've yet to see the actual plant levels increase, nor the amount of experience they give. Has anyone actually timed how they grow, or is there a guide out there already?

Also, does having more than one nature totem/second sun stack, or does it do nothing?

Please and thankies to anyone who can answer my questions.
---
Have smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and smilie smilie
want smilie smilie polar smilie
Portalmaster name: Legend Divinedragon
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#2 Posted: 01:49:41 25/09/2012
the grow rate depend on the second sun
---
THE END IS NEAR
#3 Posted: 01:53:34 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Of course, but I mean tha actual time it takes with a maximum sized second sun. As in how long would it take to max out the level of a plant? (which I'm assuming would max at 50 since that is the skylander max).
---
Have smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and smilie smilie
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#4 Posted: 12:09:17 25/09/2012
touch them it show their level
---
THE END IS NEAR
centaurion Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#5 Posted: 12:31:16 25/09/2012
NO!! only your skylanders max at level 50 smilie
The plants max just under 3200 which is set for the (Original 32 Skylanders) not including the Five special Skylanders
you need the Second Sun fully upgraded to achieve this and also the level of the Skylander increases the amount of points.
ie Four magic elements at lvl 50 gives me a max of 3125 points
---
smilie Procrastination is the thief of time smilie
#6 Posted: 18:36:02 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: centaurion
NO!! only your skylanders max at level 50 smilie
The plants max just under 3200 which is set for the (Original 32 Skylanders) not including the Five special Skylanders
you need the Second Sun fully upgraded to achieve this and also the level of the Skylander increases the amount of points.
ie Four magic elements at lvl 50 gives me a max of 3125 points

Okay, I think I see what you're saying. From how you word it I'm assuming that the plant level does not increase with actual time but with the number of skylanders of the same elements, second sun upgrades, and the level of the skylanders. This is assuming from what you've said that have more than one second sun does not have any effect. Thanks for the info.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me