Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Spyro Fan Seeking An Artist To Draw Me A Cynder Tattoo (Rewards Offered)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Fan Seeking An Artist To Draw Me A Cynder Tattoo (Rewards Offered) [CLOSED]
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#1 Posted: 03:13:12 22/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I have always wante dto get a tattoo of Cynder in her corrupted, gigantic form. I want one small enough to fit on my shoulder blade or arm, but still good-looking. THis will be my first tat, so no preassure. If you could draw me a good idea of what the tat should be and put it up, I am willing to reward you wtih music files through email. I have a wide selection of 70s and 80s music. You can name a few songs and I'll send 'em. The quality on 'em's good and most are ripped from CDs.

Here is an idea of the evil CYnder I'm refering to. I'll link you to a pic. I would like her to be hovering like she was when she bursted out of the lava in Munitions Forge, but looking something like th picture

OH DAMMIT! HOW DO YOU PUT UP IMAGES HERE?! PLEASE TELL ME HOW! until then, I'll link you

[url]http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://api.ning.com/files/X1lOfm7nRTmp2Y1Le5B1XHy5-qCEFavQOk4nxhotQkFXQSpWSYSJvUmQ6Zg9z6tyPHAy5Z7mm97pJwh*y77On8f4l4%2520Bg5ZsC/adultCynder.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nuban-aworldofchaos.forumotion.com/t25-cynder-day-dragon&h=411&w=584&sz=35&tbnid=IhcfsD6YaSBrHM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=128&zoom=1&usg=__R7Ra-GC0bQYDBchr2wu8idADgsk=&docid=yOBvztI7iMn83M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZCxdUK3kLcmUiQe6_ICgAg&ved=0CCwQ9QEwBA&dur=6658[/url]

I wish to hear form an artist. If you impress me, gimme your email and I'll send you some songs of your choice...Unless you have another rward in mind.

wish to hear back!
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#2 Posted: 13:22:20 22/09/2012
I will draw for songs, but not classics. Preferably Skyward sword soundtracks that I can down load for free. But if you rip songs from a disc, what happens to the disc afterwards?
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#3 Posted: 07:26:00 25/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Nothing bad happens to the CD after you rip songs form them. The computer bassically scans the dics and creats copies of the songs. YOu can still play the CDafterwards and it wont make a difference. Google: "CD ripping and disc effects" for more.

miniquiny999, You are willing to draw me a tat? It must be small enough to fit on my arm or shoulder-blade though.

I'll PM you and you can give me an example with a sketch. If I like it, I'll make you color it in and detail it and then I'll send you all the songs you want. I can even give you a list of artists I have to select from.
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4260
#4 Posted: 12:32:48 25/09/2012
MY way of doing this, I draw smilie, scan, email it to myself, check email, save smilie, resize, reemail to self, check email downstairs, print.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me