Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is universe any fun? [CLOSED]
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#1 Posted: 05:54:46 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I SSA but i have everything done, 100% game completion, platinum trophy, i have done every heroic challenge with ever skylander, etc ec. Since there is a month until Giants comes out i am wondering it it would be fun to play universe. What are everyones thought on it? I also want to know about heroics. What are they? Do they benefit the character anyway in SSA?
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 06:12:14 21/09/2012
Heroics up the stats of the Skylander you finish them with. For example, you can finish Wrecking Ball's challenge with Spyro to up his Speed. You can finish them each once for every Skylander(including the Legendaries and Dark Spyro). It's not really helpful unless you do PVP a lot, or just want to blast through the main game. They don't affect the 3DS game or Universe.

I think Universe is pretty fun, overall. But be warned, it's very tasking to play, because the servers are so bad, you practically need a gaming PC to play the middle and so forth levels of minigames. You can also dance or sit or customize your Skyland with a good choice of items(shame they haven't added more recently) or chat(with a preset chat tree). Or if you just want something to do, you can just level everyone up, and that's quite an achievement as well since each Skylander can reach Level 50. It's not really a game, but it is fun to mess around with, and it's free so you may as well give it a shot.
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#3 Posted: 06:19:56 21/09/2012 | Topic Creator
i typed heroics instead of hero level, my bad. i am of course familiar with heroic challenges. I am very impatient when it comes to video games so maybe universe isn't a good fit.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#4 Posted: 10:33:19 21/09/2012
I played a bit of Universe, and it seemed pretty good.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#5 Posted: 12:24:25 21/09/2012
Isn't that bad the task and minigame are fun
---
THE END IS NEAR
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#6 Posted: 20:48:48 21/09/2012
If you ask me it's long overdue for an update.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#7 Posted: 20:49:19 21/09/2012
^this
---
THE END IS NEAR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me