Page 1 of 1
New Bios [CLOSED]
hman2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#1 Posted: 15:43:16 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
i want to know every bio of the new skylanders and giants!
---
smilie rules
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#2 Posted: 16:36:08 16/09/2012
Throughtout history, there have been many epic battles, though none more bizarre than the legendary brawl between the headless giant and the infamous flying eyeball. It all started with a staring contest, but with the headless giant having no eyes and the flying eyeball unable to blink, it soon escalated into an all out war as the two rivals fought fiercely thorughtout the land of the Undead for over a hundred years! With neither opponent down, the two combatants were eventually struck with the realization that if they were to combine theire formidable powers, they would be a force to be reckoned with. By teaming up, the infamous flying eyeball and the headless giant became known as Eye-Brawl, one of the most powerful Skylanders ever known.
---
"Taking Charge"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#3 Posted: 16:37:37 16/09/2012
Sprocket was raised with all the privileges of a rich, proper Golding. But she cared little for fancy things. Instead, she spent most of her time growing up in her uncle's workshop, learning how to build and fix his many mechanical inventions. But everything changed on the day her uncle mysteriously vanished. When she eventually discovered that Kaos had been behind his disappearance, she constructed a battle suit and went after him, leaving the luxury and comfort of her family's wealth behind. From that moment on, Sprocket was dedicated to fighting the forces of evil, whilst never losing hope that she would reunite with her beloved uncle.
---
"Taking Charge"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#4 Posted: 16:38:22 16/09/2012
Chill was the sworn guardian and personal protector of the Snow Queen. As captain of the queen's guard, her many heroic deeds earned her the respect of the entire ice kingdom. But when the Cyclops army began to expand their empire into the northern realms, the Snow Queen was taken prisoner during her watch and Chill has never forgiven herself for letting it happen. Ashamed and embarrassed, she left the ice kingdom behind and sworn never to return until she could reclaim her honor. Now as a member of the Skylanders, she remains courageous and strong, while always on the lookout for her lost queen.
---
"Taking Charge"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#5 Posted: 16:39:02 16/09/2012
Hot Dog's bio:

Hot Dog was born in the belly of the Popcorn Volcano. While on a nearby mission, a team of Skylanders had come across the stray fire pup when the volcano erupted and Hot Dog came rocketing straight into their camp, accidentally setting Gill Grunt's tent on fire. Using his nose of danger, he helped the Skylanders complete their mission - even pouncing on a lava golem like a blazing comet when it threatened his new friends. After displaying such loyalty and bravery, Hot Dog was brought back to Eon's Citadel where he became a Skylander - and then he proceeded to bury Eon's staff.
---
"Taking Charge"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#6 Posted: 16:41:01 16/09/2012
Nobody is quite sure who Pop Fizz was before he became an alchemist, least of all Pop Fizz himself. After many years of experimenting with magical potions, his appearance has changed quite significantly. In fact, no one even knows his original color. But it’s widely known that he is a little crazy, his experiments are reckless, and the accidents they cause are too numerous to measure. Understandably, he has had a difficult time finding lab partners, or anyone that even wants to be near him. In hopes of making himself more appealing to others, he attempted to create the most effective charm potion ever – but that just turned him into a big, wild, berserker. Or maybe that’s just how he saw the potion working in the first place...
---
"Taking Charge"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:49 16/09/2012 by GIANTSRULE
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 16:41:03 16/09/2012
GIANTS, you really didn't have to post multiple times in a row. There is an edit button on the bottom right side of your comments for you to add new content instead of spamming one comment after the other.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:25 16/09/2012 by Aura24
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#8 Posted: 16:43:45 16/09/2012
Wow. This is beyond double posting. BUT I LOVE HOT DOG.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 16:44:51 16/09/2012
GIANTS has been on the forums since July, he should know that it's against the rules to not to post multiple times like that, unless he didn't read them.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#10 Posted: 16:47:08 16/09/2012
Sorry guys for posting so many times
---
"Taking Charge"
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4378
#11 Posted: 17:28:52 16/09/2012
What about Ninjini, Thumpback, and Hot Head
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#12 Posted: 17:30:20 16/09/2012
We don't know yet. Hopefully we will find it soon, the suspense is killing me! I hope Ninjini's is good, and the more the crazier doesn't apply to her.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13 Posted: 17:32:14 16/09/2012
And...


[User Posted Image]


Bashwing.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#14 Posted: 17:32:50 16/09/2012
ZapNorris, you really don't have to post that all over the place right?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 17:36:00 16/09/2012
The pairing is related to the bio...

*bracesforimpact*
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#16 Posted: 17:36:18 16/09/2012
Ikr. I still love it though.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4201
#17 Posted: 17:36:35 16/09/2012
aura is right it is getting annoying.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#18 Posted: 17:37:01 16/09/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
The pairing is related to the bio...

*bracesforimpact*


Yeah, but you've been posting it around like crazy. Calm down, we know you're excited. X3 You already have the pic as your avatar.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:40 16/09/2012 by Aura24
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#19 Posted: 17:39:02 16/09/2012
The great and powerful aura24 is right.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3129
#20 Posted: 17:43:15 16/09/2012
Quote: hman2015
i want to know every bio of the new skylanders and giants!



Quote: Pop Fizz
Nobody is quite sure who Pop Fizz was before he became an alchemist, least of all Pop Fizz himself. After many years of experimenting with magical potions, his appearance has changed quite significantly. In fact, no one even knows his original color. But it’s widely known that he is a little crazy, his experiments are reckless, and the accidents they cause are too numerous to measure. Understandably, he has had a difficult time finding lab partners, or anyone that even wants to be near him. In hopes of making himself more appealing to others, he attempted to create the most effective charm potion ever – but that just turned him into a big, wild, berserker. Or maybe that’s just how he saw the potion working in the first place...


Quote: Jet-Vac
Jet-Vac was the greatest, most daring flying ace in all of Windham. He was given his magical wings when he was young, as was the tradition for all Sky Barons. But when his homeland was raided, he chose to sacrifice his wings to a young mother so she could fly her children to safety. This act of nobility caught the attention of Master Eon, who sought out the young Sky Baron and presented him with a gift - a powerful vacuum device that would allow him to soar through the skies once again. Jet-Vac accepted the gift with gratitude, and now daringly fights evil alongside the other Skylanders.


Quote: Shroomboom
Shroomboom was most unfortunate to have been born in a pizza topping garden belonging to Kaos. Growing up among his fellow fungi, he knew it was only a matter of time before a late night craving would bring about their demise. So Shroomboom took a twig and a strand of spider web and made a slingshot. One by one, he launched all of his friends over the garden fence before flinging himself over to join them. Then he guided them all to the edge of the island and leapt to freedom, using his mushroom cap to catch a friendly breeze. Now as a member of the Skylanders, Shroomboom continues to perform courageous deeds... but he can be hard to find on pizza night.


Quote: Chill
Chill was the sworn guardian and personal protector of the Snow Queen. As captain of the queen's guard, her many heroic deeds had earned her the respect of the entire Ice Kingdom. But when the Cyclops army began to expand their empire into the northern realms, the Snow Queen was taken prisoner during her watch, and Chill has never forgiven herself for letting it happen. Ashamed and embarrassed, she left the Ice Kingdom behind and swore never to return until she could reclaim her honor. Now as a member of the Skylanders, she remains courageous and strong, while always on the lookout for her lost queen.


Quote: Flashwing
Flashwing's true origins are a mystery. But her first appearance came when Bash made a wish that he could fly and looked up to see a shooting star streak across the sky and in a valley below. In the centre of the glowing impact crater was a large, brilliant geode - which suddenly cracked open to reveal Flahswing. Bash may not have soared that day, but his heart sure did, because Flashwing was beautiful... and lethal. As soon as Bash stepped closer, the gem dragon turned towards him. Not knowing if he was friend or foe, she blasted him off of the cliff with a full force laser pulse from her tail! Perhaps Bash flew that day after all.


Quote: Sprocket
Sprocket was raised with all the privileges of a rich, proper Golding. But she cared little for fancy things. Instead, she spent most of her time growing up in her uncle's workshop, learning how to build and fix his many mechanical inventions. But everything changed on the day her uncle mysteriously vanished. When she eventually discovered that Kaos had been behind his disappearance, she constructed a battle suit and went after him, leaving the luxury and comfort of her family's wealth behind. From that moment on, Sprocket was dedicated to fighting the forces of evil, whilst never losing hope that she would reunite with her beloved uncle.


Quote: Fright Rider
Rider and his magnificent ostrich, Fright, were the finest jousting team in all of Skylands. But after winning the championship for the third straight year, a jealous competitor placed a curse on the elf that sent him to the land of Undead. Not wanting to be without his partner, Fright, who up until this point had been afraid of nearly everything, ate a bag of skele-oats that turned him into a skeleton so that he could brace the journey to the underworld to save his friend. Grateful for being rescued, Fright Rider returned to the surface dedicated to helping others - while still dominating an occasional jousting tournament from time to time.


Quote: Hot Dog
Hot Dog was born in the belly of the Popcorn Volcano. While on a nearby mission, a team of Skylanders had come across the stray fire pup when the volcano erupted and Hot Dog came rocketing straight into their camp, accidentally setting Gill Grunt's tent on fire. Using his nose of danger, he helped the Skylanders complete their mission - even pouncing on a lava golem like a blazing comet when it threatened his new friends. After displaying such loyalty and bravery, Hot Dog was brought back to Eon's Citadel where he became a Skylander - and then he proceeded to bury Eon's staff.


There's the ones for all normal SKylanders.
---
Bring the Fanta
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#21 Posted: 17:46:44 16/09/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
The great and powerful aura24 is right.


I wasn't trying to mean, just pointing it out. We know you're excited about the couple, Zap. :3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#22 Posted: 17:51:18 16/09/2012
^
It's okay.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3129
#23 Posted: 18:13:09 16/09/2012
Quote: hman2015
i want to know every bio of the new skylanders and giants!



And here are the Giants:

Quote: Tree Rex
Long ago before the Giants protected Skylands, Tree Rex was a majestic tree living peacefully in the ancient woods. But this tranquil peace came to an end when the Arkeyans built a nearby factory to produce war machines. After years of his soil being poisoned by the magic and tech waste from the factory, he mutated into who he is now - a powerful Giant who will crush anything that threatens the natural order of things.


Quote: Bouncer
Long ago, Bouncer was an All-Star Roboto Ball player. His big, lively personality helped popularize the sport, but after taking too many hits to the head, he retired and the sport faded away. Bouncer then became a security-bot in the Crystal Mines. It was there he encountered dozens of Mabu from his Roboto Ball fan club that had been enslaved by the Arkeyans. Not wanting to let his fans down, Bouncer came out of retirement and began shooting at a new goal – defeating the Arkeyan King. Soon after he teamed up with other Giants, and together they became the first Skylanders.


Quote: Crusher
Crusher knew from the moment he put on his father's mining helmet that his true passion in life was crushing rocks. He was fascinated with rock-lore and traveled all throughout Skylands in search of rare minerals to pulverize with his powerful hand-crafted rock hammer, which he also named Crusher. But along his travels, he discovered that the evil Arkeyan King was also searching for rocks — to melt down into weapons of war. Crusher's fury built up like an avalanche. After all, crushing was his job! So he put aside his life's passion and decided to use his hammer for a greater purpose - crushing Arkeyan Robots!


Quote: Swarm
Swarm was once a prince from a proud race of mysterious insect warriors that had built their entire civilization inside a giant honeycombed pyramid. Growing up as one of the 9,000 members of the royal family, he was never permitted to leave the hive. But unlike his brethren, there was a magical quality to Swarm that caused him to grow much larger than the rest of his kind. No longer able to fit amongst the rest of his colony, the young prince broke the long standing tradition and stepped out into the open world - where his size and strength would be put to good use in the legendary battle between the Giants and the Arkeyans.


Quote: Eye-Brawl
Throughtout history, there have been many epic battles, though none more bizarre than the legendary brawl between the headless giant and the infamous flying eyeball. It all started with a staring contest, but with the headless giant having no eyes and the flying eyeball unable to blink, it soon escalated into an all out war as the two rivals fought fiercely thorughtout the land of the Undead for over a hundred years! With neither opponent down, the two combatants were eventually struck with the realization that if they were to combine theire formidable powers, they would be a force to be reckoned with. By teaming up, the infamous flying eyeball and the headless giant became known as Eye-Brawl, one of the most powerful Skylanders ever known.


Hot Head, Ninjini, and Thumpback's biographies are unknown as of now.
---
Bring the Fanta
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#24 Posted: 18:45:27 16/09/2012
Does anyone know ninjini, thumpback or hot heads biographys
---
"Taking Charge"
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#25 Posted: 18:46:22 16/09/2012
Quote: GIANTSRULE
Does anyone know ninjini, thumpback or hot heads biographys


I'm sure someone does. It just hasn't been posted yet.
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#26 Posted: 18:51:55 16/09/2012
I think ninjini is kin to stealth elf
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#27 Posted: 18:56:25 16/09/2012
^I doubt Ninjini and Stealth Elf are related, like how some fans made up that Stealth Elf and Flameslinger sibling thing.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3129
#28 Posted: 19:13:50 16/09/2012
Quote: Aura24
^I doubt Ninjini and Stealth Elf are related, like how some fans made up that Stealth Elf and Flameslinger sibling thing.



That's news to me. Messed up news.
---
Bring the Fanta
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5086
#29 Posted: 22:08:58 16/09/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12


Quote: Flashwing
Flashwing's true origins are a mystery. But her first appearance came when Bash made a wish that he could fly and looked up to see a shooting star streak across the sky and in a valley below. In the centre of the glowing impact crater was a large, brilliant geode - which suddenly cracked open to reveal Flahswing. Bash may not have soared that day, but his heart sure did, because Flashwing was beautiful... and lethal. As soon as Bash stepped closer, the gem dragon turned towards him. Not knowing if he was friend or foe, she blasted him off of the cliff with a full force laser pulse from her tail! Perhaps Bash flew that day after all.


Oh. So Bashwing is canon...
Hmm...
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:09:28 16/09/2012 by Nroc-Nuika
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#30 Posted: 22:39:12 16/09/2012
Quote: Bouncer
Long ago, Bouncer was an All-Star Roboto Ball player. His big, lively personality helped popularize the sport, but after taking too many hits to the head, he retired and the sport faded away. Bouncer then became a security-bot in the Crystal Mines. It was there he encountered dozens of Mabu from his Roboto Ball fan club that had been enslaved by the Arkeyans. Not wanting to let his fans down, Bouncer came out of retirement and began shooting at a new goal – defeating the Arkeyan King. Soon after he teamed up with other Giants, and together they became the first Skylanders.


If I ever get a Bouncer, I'm naming him Charles Barkley.

C'MAWN N' SLAM, IF YA WANNA JAM

Quote: Eye-Brawl
Throughtout history, there have been many epic battles, though none more bizarre than the legendary brawl between the headless giant and the infamous flying eyeball. It all started with a staring contest, but with the headless giant having no eyes and the flying eyeball unable to blink, it soon escalated into an all out war as the two rivals fought fiercely thorughtout the land of the Undead for over a hundred years! With neither opponent down, the two combatants were eventually struck with the realization that if they were to combine theire formidable powers, they would be a force to be reckoned with. By teaming up, the infamous flying eyeball and the headless giant became known as Eye-Brawl, one of the most powerful Skylanders ever known.


I love how over the top ridiculous this story is. I'm a fan of fun, unique, things like this, things that go beyond the generic "evil eyeball does spooky things cuz he's evil boogah boogah" or "an ancient eyeball has awoken".
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:41 16/09/2012 by D-Rex
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me