Page 1 of 1
My Version of the Ending [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 05:16:50 18/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Well..i hope im not posting this on the wrong topic hehehe. Anyways, full of sad endings are on my head and heres one:

When Spyro, Cynder and Sparx get to Malefor(dark master), they will have a cutscene that shows Malefor using kind of like a Convexity breathe at Cynder then Spyro tries to block the attack but he fails then he will get a voice in his head saying to defeat Malefor. Here is when I encounter Dark Spyro, Spyro manages to defeat Malefor freeing Cynder from his hold. Some of the darkness engulfs Spyro and he turns into Dark Spyro. In his head, there's a level that guides him to the light you either fail or suceed. Spyro then breaks free but the light in his mind causes him to collapse and well..fade away. Cynder gets back into the Temple with Sparx and she tells everyone what happened and it ends.

What do you think?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Spyrothelegend Yellow Sparx Gems: 1105
#2 Posted: 08:21:27 18/06/2008
thats a great ending and ..... LOST DESERT RULES I agree Ok lets go back to topic now smilie
---
I am theneopetmaster on Deviant Art and my fav character issmilie (and I'm a girl)
#3 Posted: 16:44:20 18/06/2008 | Topic Creator
We all know that. I don't really think my ending made sense...
---
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#4 Posted: 18:55:54 18/06/2008
^Not to Me... All I'm hoping for is a happy ending, with 0 deaths except for the enemies. Malefor's defeat should be spectacular though, and all the questions that fans have should be answered. Also there should be a happy song at the end!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
cynder100 Fodder
#5 Posted: 20:59:31 18/06/2008
I think that is great spyrothelegend!Simply Amazing! smilie Don`t like the death of spyro smilie .OK?
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#6 Posted: 21:43:57 18/06/2008
Read this 100 times:
THIS IS NOT THE LAST SPYRO GAME PERIOD

*I've said that about 6 times allready!*
#7 Posted: 21:45:59 18/06/2008
I know!!! Spyro WONT die! I have repeated tha too!
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#8 Posted: 23:53:49 18/06/2008
Quote: Dragonhope
Well..i hope im not posting this on the wrong topic hehehe. Anyways, full of sad endings are on my head and heres one:

When Spyro, Cynder and Sparx get to Malefor(dark master), they will have a cutscene that shows Malefor using kind of like a Convexity breathe at Cynder then Spyro tries to block the attack but he fails then he will get a voice in his head saying to defeat Malefor. Here is when I encounter Dark Spyro, Spyro manages to defeat Malefor freeing Cynder from his hold. Some of the darkness engulfs Spyro and he turns into Dark Spyro. In his head, there's a level that guides him to the light you either fail or suceed. Spyro then breaks free but the light in his mind causes him to collapse and well..fade away. Cynder gets back into the Temple with Sparx and she tells everyone what happened and it ends.

What do you think?

Cliche` alert, much?!
#9 Posted: 15:18:47 19/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Maybe. And for redthedragon, of course this isn't the last spyro game!!! it's the last legend of spyro game. Now get it!?
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#10 Posted: 17:36:48 19/06/2008
Yep, there is a chance that spyro will pass out in this series of this game.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#11 Posted: 17:56:40 19/06/2008 | Topic Creator
What chance? It's only a 1 percent you know. Most of the users here wants a happy ending.
---
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#12 Posted: 09:29:34 20/06/2008
I think Spyro may pass out at some point...Oh, and I want someone to die! xD Gets a bit of exitement going....Maybe it should be a certain female dragon who gets on my nerves... T_T Sadly, I doubt it will happen.
#13 Posted: 14:39:39 20/06/2008
I had a dream of the DotD ending! Spyro and Cynder are in this tall, dark, cylindrical tower and Malefor (who appears like something from GBA) is filling the screen. He doesn't look very impressive, kind of like adult Cynder, but no horns. Spyro and Cynder aren't fighting too spectacularly either. Then Cynder takes a hit and is dieing, Spyro defeats Malefor and Cyril and Ignitus show up. It turns out that Cyril was the dragon Spyro and Cynder were fighting, not Malefor. Then the "camera" pans to Spyro; he is bawling is eyes out and saying to Cynder "Don't die on me! Don't die! If you do...!" Or something like that, then the dream ended. Weird.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me