Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > A Dream Of Dragons (Whitecraft)
Page 1 of 1
A Dream Of Dragons (Whitecraft) [CLOSED]
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#1 Posted: 04:55:11 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
You may remember me from a good while back smilie For those who don't know, I've been writing all my life and this is my first novel of 6! It's made up of two trilogies which I'll be working on over the next many years! It used to be called Whitecraft as you may know it smilie

A DREAM OF DRAGONS

When four children discover their ability to manipulate the elements, their parents are killed and they are dragged into the world of Alaria. Dragons, magic and wonder may seem a coincidence to their prior life, but the more that is revealed about this world beneath human knowledge the more they realise they have been plunged into a fight for their friends, humanity, Alaria and the entire world.

*Caution: Lots of magic, dragons, and awesome stuff.

Please read and any comments are welcome!!! It has been posted on the site below for people read -> Chapters are uploaded daily!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/758387-a-dream-of-dragons

Enjoy!
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:57 09/09/2012 by BEST FAN EVER
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 10:02:44 09/09/2012
Whatever happened with Whitecraft? I remember you said it would get published, but I can't find it anywhere! smilie

Good to see you again anyway smilie

(Oh, I should explain, I'm GamingMaster_76.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:03:17 09/09/2012 by Nibelilt
#3 Posted: 17:06:00 09/09/2012 | Topic Creator
That IS Whitecraft smilieI changed the name, sorry I should have said that!!!
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 07:52:32 10/09/2012
Cannot wait for this to be published so I can show my parents that I know a famous writer. X3
Awesome story, too. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5 Posted: 08:47:04 10/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha thank you smilie Well, feel free to read and comment on it there!! And post and reposts it anywhere you like, show it to anyone, or anything I'm just trying to get it out there smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me