Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > (non-fiction) storytime with wild
Page 1 of 1
(non-fiction) storytime with wild [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 03:31:21 02/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Wild and BeanyBeans were having dinner at a posh restaurant whee they could have slow dance.

�Ouch!� Wild exclaimed.

�Sorry.� BeanyBeans apologized.

�Shovel, since �we can�t dance, maybe we will just concentrate on our candlelight dinner.� Wild suggested.

�No, I want to dance! This is romantic, I will get the hand of it soon.� BeanyBeans promised. Well, if Wild can make herself so wild at the amusement park, I must learn to be a sophiticated dancestar! BeanyBeans thought to himself.

Wild smiled, �Then let me teach you.�

Soon, BeanyBeans found himself laying he head on Wild�s shoulder and while trying to accustom to the slow dance.

�O�Lawrence!� Wild held tight to the collapsing body.

�Oh! So sorry, I fell asleep.� BeanyBeans apologized frantically, noticing the surrounding people casting strange eyes on him.

�Fell asleep? Is it really that slow?� Wild muttered. �Never mind, let�s enjoy the dinner, I am starving.�

BeanyBeans pouted, blaming himself for not able to get used to Wild�s moodswings. �Did you enjoy the dance?�

Wild thought, I don�t really think that was a dance, I don�t recall wanting to dance anyways... �Well..of course, as long as you are my partner.�

�I tell you, remember our pact? You are only to address me as O�lawrence, because that is certainly the most Norwegian name ever.� BeanyBeans reminded.

BeanyBeans looked at he watch and gasped. �It�s so late and we haven�t kiss yet.�

�Kiss?� Wild turned right and left to look at her surrounding. �Now?�

�Of course! How you dare, if we can�t bear kissing in public, how are you going to went through all the setbacks in our love?� BeanyBeans questioned.

�Whatever you say, but I�m not responsible for the fanfictions out of this. We are not a darkSpyro couple, damnit!� Wild had promised herself to let BeanyBeans have he way today. She wrapped her hands tighter around BeanyBeans and pulled he closer gently. Their lips were going to touch when Wild�s phone rang.

�Irritating!� BeanyBeans remarked unknowing. �Oops, nothing.�

�Hello?� Wild�s expression was blank when she hung up. �Spacewarefare 10 was released.�

�Thee goes our kiss�.� BeanyBeans whimpered despite being rathe shocked by the news.
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#2 Posted: 09:20:34 08/09/2012
Well, there goes a part of my sanity.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me