Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Crossover #1, Spyro and Crash Fusion 2: Going Universal!
Page 1 of 1
Crossover #1, Spyro and Crash Fusion 2: Going Universal! [CLOSED]
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 08:58:32 27/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey Guys! This is the first chapter of the the first crossover written by me and Bean Sprout! Hope you enjoy it and be sure to subscribe as well! smilie

CHAPTER 1: A LONG AWAITED REUNION

Crash was fighting Dr. Neo Cortex inside his base which contained a laser that when fired into space, would reflect off his space station and enslave earth's population.
"Give it up Crash, There's no way you can defeat me and my superior intellect this time!" Cortex boasted.
"Um, but what about all the other ten times I kicked your butt?" Crash asked.
"You haven't beaten me that many - wait a second. One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten...wow, I can't believe my plans have been foiled that many times! Anyway what makes you so sure you can beat me this time?" Cortex asked
There was a big red button next to Crash that had the words "SELF DESTRUCT: DO NOT PRESS!" on it.
"A self destruct button? Man you are getting really desperate these days Cortex." Crash said.
He then pushed the button. The base then started an alarm system and countdown clock, with one minute on the timer. Crash then proceeded to run out of the base.
"Argh blast it! You may have foiled my plans this time, but I will return!" Cortex said to Crash.
He then jumped into a rocket ship and blasted off towards his space station as the base was destroyed.

---------------------------------

Cortex was inside his space station pondering about what his next move would be.
"It's pointless, there's no way I can beat Crash, he'll just find another way, just like every other time." he said to himself.
Just then, he was starting to get a call on his cell phone.
"Hello? Who is this?" Cortex asked.
"Don't you remember? It's me Ripto! We used to work together remember?" Ripto said on the other line.
"Oh yeah! But last time we worked together, Crash defeated you and that purple dragon of yours defeated me. What makes you think we can beat them again?" Cortex asked.
"This time though I've got backup. I met these two other guys, Malefor and Kaos, they said they have a bone to pick with Spyro too. Maybe we could work together to finally put those two troublemakers in their place!" Ripto explained.
"That's a great idea! First I'll need to-"

BOOM!

A spaceship crashed into Cortex's station.
"Tell you what Ripto, I'm gonna have to call you back" he said.
A weird looking animal and a robot walked out of the ship.
"Man Clank I told you we went through the wrong wormhole!" the alien said.
"Well it's not my fault you have a bad sense of direction Ratchet!" the robot replied.
"A Lombax? I thought they were extinct. Maybe I can make them useful allies..." Cortex thought.
"Hey dude, sorry we crashed into your station. Need any help?" Ratchet asked.
"Oh it's nothing. Not since that one fiend keeps destroying my creations." Cortex said while crying fake tears.
"You have a nemesis? We can go track him down if you want." Ratchet replied.
"You will? Great! His name is Crash Bandicoot, he lies on that planet called Earth. Here are the coordinates to where he most likely is." Cortex explained.
"Thanks! we'll have him in no time!" Ratchet replied.
"Imbeciles, they have no idea what they're about to face..." Cortex thought to himself.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Done. What do you guys think of this series? Leave your thoughts in the posts below.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 13:34:02 27/08/2012
Good!
---
Bring the Fanta
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#3 Posted: 23:51:16 27/08/2012
Thanks! I will post the second chapter probably later today. Great job Sonic!
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#4 Posted: 23:52:26 27/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter! smilie
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
#5 Posted: 02:10:10 28/08/2012

A small, lime green UFO-type spaceship was floating aimlessly in space.
Inside it sat a skinny, forest-green alien with long arms and legs. He was pounding his thin fists against the spaceship control screen in a fit of rage.

“RAAAAAGHH!” He yelled to himself. “I am Nitrous Oxide. I have taken over planets, even galaxies, due to my racing skills. Yet, despite my superior intellect and technology, I was demolished by an orange rat, an insane cyborg, and a tiny polar bear that didn’t even have opposable thumbs!”
N. Oxide was so focused on his race losses that he didn’t notice the small ship detected by his radar.
------------------------
Meanwhile, a slightly larger rocket ship was also being propelled through space.
A small robot pressed a few buttons, then brought out a deck of cards. “Ratchet, would you like to join me in a game?” It asked.
“Uhh, no. You are a robot; you can’t win against a robot.” A humanoid Lombax replied. “Hey Clank, where are we going anyway?”
“Nowhere in particular. I thought that you might have been bored with the lack of action around here.”
“Whatever.” Ratchet replied. “I just hope we don’t get hit by a- GREEN UFO!”

Sure enough, the rocket ship ran directly into the small ship, sending the UFO flying towards a nearby planet. The force of the crash redirected to rocket into a wormhole that looked completely out of place.
The ship appeared out of the other end of the wormhole, and was now heading straight towards a large space station with a large “N” painted on it.

------------------------
An odd, blue kangaroo with large feet was standing atop a tower constructed of red crates titled “TNT.”
“Dingodile – set the crates on fire now! This will be the highest jump in the history of Wumpa Island!” he said.

A tall dingo wielding a flamethrower with an alligator’s tail that was standing nearby mumbled, “Alroight, Ripper roo.”
He aimed and fired a long blast of fire at the TNT, incinerating them quickly.

BOOM!
The explosion sent Ripper Roo flying into the air at a high altitude. However, the jump was interrupted by a green, falling spaceship that collided with Ripper Roo. “Hey! You just interrupted the highest jump EVER!” he cried to the alien that was manning the ship.
“Hey,” the alien, N. Oxide, said. “Is this Wumpa Island?”
“Of course!” Ripper Roo replied. “I don’t have time for this!” Ripper jumped out of the ship, leaving a Nitro crate in the ship. The crate exploded, knocking Oxide out sight.

Directly under Ripper Roo, a time portal popped open. A blue skinned man with a clock on his chest hopped out, along with a 1960’s automobile. “Hey! Look what I got from a salesman 50 years ago!” he exclaimed.
The descending kangaroo smashed into the car, leaving a huge dent in the otherwise perfect machine.
“Look what you have done! Do you know how hard it was to steal that thing?” the blue man screamed.
“I am sorry, N. Tropy…” Ripper mumbled.
“No! It is too late for sorry! You will be banished – in TIME!” Then, N. Tropy opened a time portal and threw Ripper Roo inside. He then used his long steel scepter to forever seal the portal, trapping the kangaroo in the past.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

I know this really has nothing to do with Crash or Spyro, but you never know what will happen....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:10 28/08/2012 by Bean Sprout
#6 Posted: 02:40:15 28/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Hmmm.....odd...but still very good! Can't wait to write the next chapter!
---
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#7 Posted: 06:57:00 28/08/2012
Nice story... But, as I remember Crash can't talk, right?
Lolz~
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#8 Posted: 13:07:24 28/08/2012
You're right, but it will kinda hinder our story if Aku Aku has to talk for him.
---
#9 Posted: 14:11:49 28/08/2012
Great!
---
Bring the Fanta
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#10 Posted: 20:48:06 28/08/2012
Cool.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#11 Posted: 23:36:57 28/08/2012
Thank you!
---
#12 Posted: 02:26:06 29/08/2012
It's okay... That's your imagination, right?
So, when will you post the other chapter?
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#13 Posted: 02:28:39 29/08/2012
Well, it is Sonicgx68 to post in the crossover, and I haven't heard from him today, so probably tomorrow.
---
#14 Posted: 02:53:06 29/08/2012
Okay... I'll wait for it... Don't worry... I'm continuing my story now...
---
#15 Posted: 02:59:56 29/08/2012
You have a story? I will go check it out!
---
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#16 Posted: 01:32:46 30/08/2012
Were watching...and were waiting...Sorry, I was bumping this.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#17 Posted: 01:34:12 30/08/2012
smilie Yeah. He will come back soon, don't worry.
---
#18 Posted: 05:01:16 30/08/2012
Yeah... I have a story... the title is "Tales Of Denragon and Samgon"... It would be very nice if you want to read it.

Lolz~
---
#19 Posted: 13:02:39 30/08/2012
I will read it after school today!
---
#20 Posted: 01:28:10 31/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for new readers, but bean knows this, no chapters until weekend because I have to read summer reading.
---
#21 Posted: 01:53:46 31/08/2012
It's okay... We just need to wait, right?
---
#22 Posted: 01:56:02 31/08/2012
Yea. Unfortunately, I WON'T be able to post a chapter on the weekends because I am going camping.
---
#23 Posted: 07:36:56 03/09/2012 | Topic Creator
sorry guys. since im going to focus these last 2 days reading my last book, no new chapter till the the 5th. that's when school starts.
---
#24 Posted: 04:17:53 04/09/2012
That is fine.
---
#25 Posted: 00:40:08 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the long wait. Had to study ALOT with loads of tests and quizzes. Anyway here's chapter 3, awesome points to the guy who gets the reference to the title! smilie

CHAPTER 3: THIEVIUS RIPTOUS

BOOM!

"Cortex, what was that?" Ripto asked him on the phone.
"Ripto I'm gonna have to call you back." Cortex quickly replied as he hung up"

--------------------------------

Ripto was now in his castle, pondering about what Cortex was doing.
"I hope he found of a way to finally to get rid of that furry rodent." He thought to himself.
Just then a portal opened nearby in front of Ripto. Out of the portal came a raccoon with a staff, a bulky pink hippo, and a turtle in a wheelchair.
"You sure our time machine sent us to the right time period, Bentley? I don't remember any of my ancestors working in castles, except for my great-great-great-great-great grandfather who was a jester, but we already saved him." the raccoon said.
"My mistakes Sly, it appears the time machine temporarily malfunctioned, instead sending us to a dimension parallel to ours!" the turtle said.
"Well as long as we're here, can we get some food? I'm starving!" the hippo said.
"Yeah we'll get some food Murray, just be quiet for a awhile." Sly said.
The three of them approached Ripto.
"Excuse me sir, do know of any way you can send us back to our own dimension?" Bentley asked him.
"This is perfect! They have no idea I'm a bad guy! That way I finally get to get rid of that pesky Spyro for me once and for all!" Ripto thought to himself.
"Yes there actually is, but in order to do that, I would need a vast supply of elemental sources to regenerate your time machine. Unfortunately, the only ones I had were stolen to me by this pesky dragon." Ripto said to them.
"So do you want us to go find this small dragon or whatever and bring back those elemental sources?" Sly asked him.
"That would be great! Here are the coordinates to his last known location, a place called The Ruins in the realm of Skylands. I also have a portal that leads right to there once your ready to go." Ripto explained.
"Great! We'll have that dragon done in no time!" Sly replied.
As they went through the portal, Bentley gave Ripto the time machine, a small, compact device that could craete a portal around whoever wielded it instantly. As they left, Ripto threw away the time machine and proceeded to go back to his evil deeds.
"Now with them on my side, there will be no way Spyro will defeat me!" Ripto said.

END OF CHAPTER 3

Done! In case if you guys don't know, this is supposed to take place during the upcoming Sly Cooper game, Thieves in Time.
---
#26 Posted: 02:15:49 14/09/2012
Nice!
---
#27 Posted: 18:46:59 14/09/2012
Good!
---
Bring the Fanta
#28 Posted: 10:20:37 15/09/2012
I like it... But, when Spyro and Crash start talking in this story, I mean when Spyro and Crash will show up?
---
#29 Posted: 14:17:58 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't worry.
they'll be up in a few chapters.
---
#30 Posted: 14:33:13 15/09/2012
Alright! But is Spyro from The Legend of Spyro or Skylanders or Spyro the dragon?
---
Herobrine Green Sparx Gems: 440
#31 Posted: 16:30:33 15/09/2012
This is good!
---
I know where you live...
#32 Posted: 17:15:37 15/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Skylanders spyro but has the abilities of classic Spyro
---
#33 Posted: 19:34:01 15/09/2012
This.
And Crash Bandicoot and co. will all be pre-titan era.
---
#34 Posted: 00:50:31 16/09/2012
Wow... I'll wait for the other chapter...
---
#35 Posted: 01:57:25 16/09/2012
I'm sorry, the next chapter will be either tomorrow or Monday.
---
#36 Posted: 02:02:34 19/09/2012

CHAPTER 4: EVOLUTION OF AN EXTINCT SPECIES

Cortex ran into a room on the ship. He saw his goth niece, Nina Cortex, a short, blue-skinned girl with grappling gloves, sitting next to a place where an explosion occurred.
"Nina, have you been experimenting with your bombs again?" Cortex asked sternly.
"Yes, Uncle. I am trying to find a way to escape. This ship is awful!" she replied.
"Now, now. You will appreciate space when you get older." Cortex left the room and went up to Ratchet. "So, Ratchet, what type of weapons do you use?"
The lombax set a blaster and a bomb glove on a steel table. "Sorry, these are the only weapons I brought." Ratchet said.
"Alright, alright." Cortex studied the weapons. "These are the ones I use." He set a small laser gun and a larger blaster labeled 'Evolvo Ray.'
Clank walked up to Ratchet, looking as worried as a small robot can."Umm, Ratchet, on my analysis of Cortex, I found out that he is an evil scientist!" He said quietly.
Cortex stood there, stricken with fear as Ratchet cursed. Without thinking, he picked up one of the weapons on the table and fired it. A bright beam made impact with Ratchet, knocking him down. When he got up, he looked much different; he was much bigger and angry. His ears were now long, golden horns, and his hands were now equipped with wicked claws.
"Oh crap, I used the Evolvo-Ray," Cortex sighed.
The mutant attacked Clank with his claws, crushing his memory chip. He then threw the robot out of the window.
"Nina - HELP!" Cortex cried.
The girl slowly walked in, not paying attention to the catlike beast. She pick up the ray, pretending to observe it. She quickly tossed it aside, snatched the bomb glove, then sent out multiple explosives onto the ground.

BOOM!

Ratchet roared in pain, and started smashing the ground.
"Nina," Cortex yelled in anger. "Why did you do that? We will all DIE!"
Nina ignored him and began eyeing the bomb glove. "Hmmm. This will go great with my grappling gloves," she said. Then, the little girl grappled away, leaving the bald scientist and the mutant feline behind.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Sorry about the wait. And I haven't forgotten about Ripper Roo - I'll write about him later.
---
#37 Posted: 12:20:35 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool! Great job! smilie can't wait to see how this turns out. Also sorry for nagging you into making this.
---
#38 Posted: 14:37:56 19/09/2012
Cool!
---
Bring the Fanta
#39 Posted: 15:04:39 19/09/2012
Well... It doesn't mean I don't like it, I really like the story about Crash and Spyro, but... When they will show up??? I'm waiting that moment.
---
#40 Posted: 15:42:13 19/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Denragon
Well... It doesn't mean I don't like it, I really like the story about Crash and Spyro, but... When they will show up??? I'm waiting that moment.

Like I said, they'll be in about a chapter or two. smilie
---
#41 Posted: 06:06:34 20/09/2012
Oh... Great! I can't hardly wait that! Lolz~ smilie
---
#42 Posted: 01:39:38 28/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the EXTREMELY long wait, I've been busy with school, Halo, and The Walking Dead (Game and T.V.) but now that those are out of the way I present you the 5th chapter of SC Fusion 2! Enjoy! smilie

CHAPTER 5: DRAGON ON THE LOOSE

Sly, Bentley, and Murray were positioned on top of a cliff on a floating island in Skylands nearby the Ruins.
"Bentley, do you know if that Spyro guy is down there?" Sly asked him.
Bentley was looking down at the Ruins through a pair of binoculars. In the Ruins there were several strange looking creatures, from elves to walking trees and several different kinds of dragons.
"Not quite sure. According to what Ripto told us, Spyro is a purple dragon, and although there are quite a lot of them down there, I can't find a purple one." He explained.
"Let me have a look." Sly said to him.
Bentley then handed him the binoculars. He then proceeded to survey the area,
"He's right, I can't quite see any purple dragons....Wait! There's one right over there, by the hill!" Sly pointed out.
He then proceeded to take several photos of the dragon . He then showed the pictures to Bentley and Murray.
"Hm.....I'm no genius, Sly, but Spyro sounds a lot like a guy's name." Murray said, pointing out the feminine features of the dragon.
"It might be the wrong target, I'll email them to Ripto, see if she's the right one." Bentley explained.
"What makes you so sire he even has email?" Sly asked.
"Don't be stupid Sly everyone has email!" he reassured him.

---------------------------------

Ripto was relaxing on his throne, feeling positive that Sly and his friends would capture Spyro.
Just then an awful, ear-piercing noise was coming from somewhere.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE SOUND?!" Ripto screamed in agony.
He turned around, only to find his fax machine printing out images, along with some writing.
"Who even uses fax anymore?!" he asked himself.
He proceeded to pick up the pictures and started to read the writing.

We've got images of who we believe is the so called Spyro. If not, please return this message along with a picture of Spyro.
Thank you, Bentley

"No no no! They got the wrong dragon! Although maybe Maelfor might be interested in her. I'll send him a message later." Ripto said to himself.
He then proceeded to find a picture of Spyro and sent it back to Bentley.

--------------------------------

AN HOUR LATER...

Everyone was still on the cliff, waiting for a reply from Ripto, but almost all the strange creatures, including the dragon, had left.
"Hey guys, Ripto replyed to my message, with pictures of the target." Bentley explained.
"Okay, so now we got an image of the target, we just have to wait." Sly said.

TWO MONTHS LATER...

"WHEN IS THIS GUY SHOWING UP?!" Murray exclaimed, being bored having done nothing the past two months.
"I don't know! It's not my fault, maybe the writer got bored or something." Sly explained.
"What?" Murray asked
Suddenly a purple dragon matching the description, along with a anthropomorphic fish and a ferret looking creature carrying two golden pistols showed up
"Never mind that, I think that's our target!" Bentley interrupted.
"Let me see." Sly said, taking the binoculars.
As he peered through the binoculars, he could see the three creatures talking together.
"Man we sure owned Kaos this time!" the dragon said to the other two.
"Damn right we did!" The fish said.
"Okay, I think I'm going to go rest. You two can go hang out with the giants and the others." the dragon said to both of them.
"Okay, see you tomorrow Spyro!" the ferret said.
Him and the fish started to walk away.
"Wait a minute," Sly said, " that ferret called the dragon Spyro; that's the target!"
"Alright, we'll follow him into that cave. When he's not looking, Murray, you grab him form behind, and then you knock him out, Sly." Bentley explained.
"Got it." the other two said.

-----------------------------------

Spyro was walking through a cave, the other three were quietly following him from behind. Bentley and Murray peeked out from behind a rock.
"Okay Murray, go get him!" he said.
Quietly, he started walking up behind Spyro. Once he got close enough to him, he grabbed Spyro and caught him in a bear hug.
"Let me go!" he said, trying to escape Murray's grasp.
Sly and Bentley then emerged from their hiding spot and approached Spyro.
"Not until you answer some questions first." Sly said.
He then proceeded to hit Spyro on the head with his cane, knocking him out.
"Bentley, you still got that fire-proof rope?" he asked him.

-----------------------------------

Spyro woke up, tied in rope, with Sly, Bentley, and Murray standing over him. A lie detector was also strapped onto him, with a white helmet and blue flshing light on top.
"Before you even try to burn or cut your way out of that rope, let me remind you that that is grade-A kidnapping rope, built to withstand any kind of damage you could deal to it, wherther it be with fire or your claws." Sly said to Spyro.
"What do you want from me?" Spyro asked.
"Well aren't you nice to ask. We've been told by the wizard Ripto that you've been stealing valuable energy crystals from him, so pay up bub!" Sly retorted.
"You've got to be kidding me, that idiot actually tricked you into thinking he's the good guy?"
"Hey, don't call us idiots!" Murray threatened.
"Hang on Murray, how do we know your telling the truth?"

ONE EXPLANATION LATER...

"His story seems legit Sly, and the lie detector checks him out. Maybe he is right." Bentley said.
"Of course I am. The only thing I've stolen from him were all the treasures he's stolen from MY people!" Spyro explained.
"Hang on a sec guys, I think we need to talk about this one." Sly said.
The three of them huddled up.
"Okay, sure the lie detector said he was telling him the truth, but how do we know he wasn't using some sort of magic to mess with it?" Sly asked.
"He's got a point there Bentley" Murray agreed.
"You're right, maybe he did use magic or something." Bentley replied.
"Look, I could care less about who the bad guy is here, how about if we ask him if he'll pay us double than that Ripto guy, we let him go?" Sly asked.
"Fine with me." Murray said.
"Me too." Bentley added.
The three of them then broke out of their huddle.
"Alright Spyro, I suppose we could let you go, but only if...."
When they turned around, they saw Spyro gone, and a boy with spiky red hair running away from them, with Spyro in a high tech butterfly net.
"Hey, get back here with our bounty!" Sly yelled at the thief before he proceeded to chase him.
Bentley and Murray stood there, unsure of what to do.
"I guess we should follow him then right?" Bentley asked.
"Do we have any other choice?" Murray replied.

END OF CHAPTER 5

Done! Who is the thief? Leave your thoughts in the posts below!
---
#43 Posted: 15:18:56 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I just need to bump this up due to the fact of wether or not I want to continue this. I might do it, or maybe just rewrite it in general. I think I've got a better idead for this story.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me