Page 1 of 1
Things weird and questions without answer [CLOSED]
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#1 Posted: 01:34:08 14/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Things I thought weird and unanswered questions

• Celestial Caves in the beginning doesn't sho an earth room (only electric, ice and fire)
  • What happened to the apes? In GBA version Spyro killed 'em all, not in console version, I didn't see them in the quake, nor they running away
  • The Night of Eternal Darkness is only one night, the world wasn't shroulded in darkness all the time, you can notice this in DOTD pics
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#2 Posted: 04:33:41 14/06/2008
  • Does for me :/
  • ...What?
  • DotD is three years in the future, and the "Summer Forest" they're flying in could be near the end of the game after they've fixed most everything but have yet to confront Malefor.
  • Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
    #3 Posted: 13:29:53 14/06/2008
    How do you know that shrazer320
    ---
    Back from hibernation.
    Earth Terrador Blue Sparx Gems: 778
    #4 Posted: 17:46:26 28/07/2008
    You ARE a smart aleck,Shrazer320.
    ---
    Bash pwns your faces.
    Spyro VS Evil Green Sparx Gems: 426
    #5 Posted: 10:20:13 02/08/2008
    also on the ps2 when spyro goes into the mountain gual was there with 4 other apes but after spyro kills gual and it goes onto the scene with sparx and cynder they disappeared
    ---
    lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
    dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
    #6 Posted: 17:46:35 06/08/2008
    they probalbly ran away smilie scardie cats! lol
    ---
    "What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
    dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
    #7 Posted: 17:55:09 11/08/2008
    Quote: Brazilian Spyro
    Things I thought weird and unanswered questions

• Celestial Caves in the beginning doesn't sho an earth room (only electric, ice and fire)
    • What happened to the apes? In GBA version Spyro killed 'em all, not in console version, I didn't see them in the quake, nor they running away
    • The Night of Eternal Darkness is only one night, the world wasn't shroulded in darkness all the time, you can notice this in DOTD pics

for the first statement there probley wasn't an earth room cause maybe the designers didn't feel like adding another room?
    the second statement i don't know b/c i don't have the GBA version.
    The third statement the enternal night does last one night but the Dark Master was unleashed upon the world and he shroulded the world in darkness while spyro, cynder, and sparx was frozen in time.
    dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
    #8 Posted: 17:59:43 11/08/2008
    Quote: Spyro VS Evil
    also on the ps2 when spyro goes into the mountain gual was there with 4 other apes but after spyro kills gual and it goes onto the scene with sparx and cynder they disappeared

they didn't run away...... they must of died along with Gual b/c the mountain was crumbling down.
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me