Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Duplicate Pin. (Pokemon)
Page 1 of 1
The Duplicate Pin. (Pokemon) [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 19:23:57 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Prologue: A pin, very similar to the DNA link pin keeping White Kyurem together, was reported to be true. The exception of this one, is that it could be copied. Any Pokemon could get it, and with the right tools, make thousands of them! White Kyurem could not allow this! To White Kyurem, that power was too strong. If his rival, Zekrom, got his hands on it, the world would end. He would make more, and link with his partner, Arceus, Making them unstoppable. Little did Zekrom know, that if that pin stayed in for more than 47 hours, it would explode, causing the world to cave in on itself. It must be destroyed.

Chapter 1: I looked out at my glorious kingdom, it was all mine. Rain dripped around me like a leaky faucet. My heat kept the rain away from me, which kept me dry at all times. The sun barely creeped through the dark stormy clouds. The rain and lightning had been nonstop for 3 days, much to the dismay of my kingdom. I hadn't moved for 3 days, trying to figure out why the rain wouldn't stop. My little baby egg stayed in the warmth of a Blissey's pouch. My wife had passed away on the day she laid the egg. The slow pitter-patter of rain was increasing. A guard came out and shouted," Lord Kyu, I have urgent news," he was quickly saying, " about the rain"

"Well what is it," I asked.

"Your rival, Zeko, is searching for the Duplicate Pin," the little Glaceon was rambling.

"What," I bellowed, " that was locked up years ago!"

"Sir, that was the other bad news," he said in a hushed tone, "it is gone."

"We must find it immediatly," I was about to shout, "get me Dony, Scepti, and, Are!"

" Sir, yes, sir!"

*Dramatic stare into the clouds*
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 19:34:29 18/08/2012
Heh, I quite liked that. That's a good story set-up, this'll be good.
There are no obvious grammatical errors, and the story flows much better than your previous story.
Keep writing, sir.smilie
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#3 Posted: 19:49:23 18/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks, next chapter will be up tommorow!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#4 Posted: 19:53:09 18/08/2012
But today is yesterday's tomorrow.smilie JK smilie
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#5 Posted: 20:13:47 18/08/2012
Cool so far smilie
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me