Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > the 2 penguin books codes for skylanders universe
Page 1 of 1
the 2 penguin books codes for skylanders universe [CLOSED]
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#1 Posted: 18:34:56 16/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok im new here and I really want to get the penguin and pinguin tree (I have done a lot of research on them and fond out that they are not unique which means they can be used more than 1 time) So if some one could give them to me that would be great! (im not usually in the business of begging for codes but I fond out that the codes are not going to be avalable in the USA) (The USA version of master eon's guide will not include the code at all and the skylanders annual 2013 is not coming out in the us at all) I have tryed to inport the books from the UK to get the codes (from amazon) but keep getting that they are not in stock you will be refunded in 2 to 3 days.

So my only hope to get these grate items is if some one from the UK can be nice to this USA guy, and maby 1 day I can retern the faver.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5336
#2 Posted: 15:21:21 23/08/2012
Well one is 'Penguin' I know that much.

The code for the tree however is a mystery, and no one seems to be willing to share it...
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
merrymouse Green Sparx Gems: 469
#3 Posted: 03:25:51 29/08/2012
custom
---
un-official member of MAST (Mothers Addicted to Skylanders Toys) "You two better put those back when you're done playing with them!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me