Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50
The Missing s (An Animal RP) [CLOSED]
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#451 Posted: 01:26:29 08/11/2012
Name: Kona
Species: Island fox
Appearance: I'M TOO LAAAAZZZYYY TO POST A PICTURE LINKY LINK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_fox
Personality: A little strange and not the smartest.
Goal:
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#452 Posted: 02:57:22 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Right. Accepted smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#453 Posted: 06:42:26 08/11/2012
Name: Draco
Species: Asian alligator
Appearance: blacky green alligator, nothing special
Personality: fierce and territorial
Goal: meh, the usual
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#454 Posted: 07:06:22 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OCC: Alright, accepted as well smilie
---
#455 Posted: 07:18:27 08/11/2012
an asian alligator was crawling up onto shore, glad to get out of the salty waters.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#456 Posted: 07:39:31 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Bad bad, so bad." A gull in the distance cried. "I must tell Sybil about this." and so she head to the forest. This seagull was Amy, the solitary seagull, who was on her way to fish when she saw the alligator...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#457 Posted: 00:47:33 09/11/2012
The three Asian Bull Elephants are patrolling the length of the sanctuary ready to lead any newcomers to the sanctuary safely while ready to confront any danger to the sanctuary.
#458 Posted: 00:52:01 09/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Amy flew at a very low altitude, trying to locate Sybil in that thick forest. She barely got out of the cliff she called home, so she barely knew the Island despite living there. She got distracted by a passing dragonfly, and crashed heavily into one of the Elephant's face...
---
#459 Posted: 01:41:25 09/11/2012
Kona stumbled off the orca and thanked it.
---
#460 Posted: 01:46:49 09/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Be polite to Sybil, you hear? The poor civet has gone through a lot lately." the orca recommended. He was actually the second-in-command of the orca, and very close to Cairo, so he was very well updated of the series of strange and stressful events going on...
---
#461 Posted: 01:59:56 09/11/2012
Bjorn catches the seagull in his tusk and sets her down. "Whoa be careful there my friend. What's the rush," he asks flanked by his younger brothers.
#462 Posted: 03:05:46 09/11/2012
Draco looked around the beach.
---
#463 Posted: 13:56:53 09/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
Bjorn catches the seagull in his tusk and sets her down. "Whoa be careful there my friend. What's the rush," he asks flanked by his younger brothers.

"Woah, elephants? They weren't kidding then." she said, more to herself than to the elephant. "I gotta find Sybil. There is a crocodile by the beach." she explained, a little terrified. She didn't see the alligator dismount from the orca, so she thought it was jast a wild, dangerous animal washed on shore...
---
#464 Posted: 14:42:13 09/11/2012
Quote: Felines
"Be polite to Sybil, you hear? The poor civet has gone through a lot lately." the orca recommended. He was actually the second-in-command of the orca, and very close to Cairo, so he was very well updated of the series of strange and stressful events going on...

Kona nodded.
---
#465 Posted: 18:43:05 09/11/2012
"A crocodile huh, well I'll deal with this beast myself. Then he turns to his brothers. You two go tell Sybil, about the crocodile." The brothers nod and rush off.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#466 Posted: 20:47:12 09/11/2012
Speckles suddenly looked very depressed. His antenna sank, as well as his heart.
"Um... well... you can figure out what to do with the mongoose. I'll just... go... over here," he stated slowly, treading through the leaves at a snail's pace.
The saddened invertebrate felt vibrations in the ground, similar to what he felt last night. He knew it was from the elephants, but he was too upset to care. Gradually, his caterpillar-like figure disappeared in the thicket, without another word.

--

Meanwhile, a slithery figure skid through the leaf litter of the forest by the beach. No doubt about it, it was Skaliscin; she must have overheard the news about the crocodile who just arrived.
I wonder if this creature is here for safety, or just a good meal. Either way, I could have a little fun with it, she thought, grinning and giddy with the promise of death-defying mischief, certainly will be more fun then that velvety caterpillar...
#467 Posted: 22:19:33 09/11/2012
"Sybil let me deal with this you have so much to do already. With that I gently grab the mongoose in my talons and fly off toward my tree before slipping into the hollow of the tree with the mongoose. Here you go my little furry friend, I lay the mongoose gently on the ground and step back from it not wanting to scare it. Its larger than Sybil's and far more comfortable after I filled it with moss that has now spread throughout the inside. Feel free to call me if you need anything, or if you would like I could stay in here with you and protect you. I'll do whichever to want. Once you decide I will go get us something to eat," I say gently.
#468 Posted: 22:25:11 09/11/2012
draco could feel thundering footsteps coming to the direction of the beach.
---
#469 Posted: 16:17:05 10/11/2012
OOC: This RP is getting a bit too slow for comfort.
#470 Posted: 05:23:26 11/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know Waaksian. This RP use to be more active, but I am sure that it's because many of us here have been pretty busy or otherwise unable to visit the site as often as before. I have found myself in that situation. However, let's still try to make this RP as lively as it use to be, alright people? smilie

"Sybil let me deal with this you have so much to do already. With that I gently grab the mongoose in my talons and fly off toward my tree before slipping into the hollow of the tree with the mongoose. Here you go my little furry friend, I lay the mongoose gently on the ground and step back from it not wanting to scare it. Its larger than Sybil's and far more comfortable after I filled it with moss that has now spread throughout the inside. Feel free to call me if you need anything, or if you would like I could stay in here with you and protect you. I'll do whichever to want. Once you decide I will go get us something to eat," I say gently.

"Let the mongoose go. He has had enough." Sybil ordered. She was feeling very merciful. Plus, she was tired of that war between her and those creatures, she hoped that by forgiving his life, he will show some gratefulness; if that was even possible. She then noticed something... "Oh no... where is that snake? And his caterpillar friend? It's not good for them to run off too all of the sudden!" she said with some concern... when she heard thunderous step getting closer and closer...
---
#471 Posted: 06:03:25 11/11/2012
Within the hollow I wait for the mongoose to answer. I gently lay a wing over the frightened mongoose trying to calm him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:27 05/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#472 Posted: 13:26:05 11/11/2012
OOC: I understand. Today is Sunday, so I'll be very busy. smilie
Oh, and Skaliscin is a she. smilie

"I'm over here," replied a small, weary voice from the brush.
Speckles's tiny head popped out from the leaves. He looked very upset; his eyes looked unusually moist.
#473 Posted: 15:34:19 11/11/2012
Kona saw the alligator and began to approach it.

Kallik heard the crocodile but went back to her burrow, just to be safe.
---
#474 Posted: 21:25:28 11/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
OOC: I understand. Today is Sunday, so I'll be very busy. smilie
Oh, and Skaliscin is a she. smilie

"I'm over here," replied a small, weary voice from the brush.
Speckles's tiny head popped out from the leaves. He looked very upset; his eyes looked unusually moist.

OOC: Oops, my mistake. Sorry.

Within the hollow I wait for the mongoose to answer. I gently lay a wing over the frightened mongoose trying to calm me.

"Be sure he returns to the outback. I don't want him running around the forest once he recovers." Sybil warned, looking a little surprise of the care that the predatory bird showed toward the mongoose. She was about to head to where the rumbling was happening, when she found Amy face-first. She flew ahead of the elephant to warn her. "Miss Sybil. Alligator on the beach!" she said, startled.

"Wait! Calm down Amy. I don't think an alligator washed on shore just like that... maybe he is a new guest?" she assumed to the worried seagull, but before she headed to the beach, headed toward the rumbling, hoping that didn't mean that the arrived elephants were on a rampage...
---
#475 Posted: 21:49:11 11/11/2012
draco noticed the island fox, but saw it as no threat
---
#476 Posted: 01:48:27 12/11/2012
OOC: Wow, that's kinda awkward. No one even responded Speckles's sudden change of mood. Or is Sybil too busy to notice? smilie
#477 Posted: 01:57:35 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, I actually did that on purpose. Remember, there are tons of events happening, so I am putting Sybil in a very stressed situation, so much, that she is missing some vital things. Remember that she was too busy with the mongoose to notice. Just so you know smilie
---
#478 Posted: 08:11:25 12/11/2012
ooc: uh huh.... can someone hurry up i am getting so excited about draco coming, i have a feeling something might happen...
---
#479 Posted: 14:26:36 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright...

"No Sybil! This way. That rumbling is from one of the elephants that arrived, looking for you. No matter, I will tell him that I already found you, and that you are already heading for the beach." Amy explained, pleading Sybil to go attend the matter as soon as possible.

Sybil listened, and running as fast as she could, she finally reached the beach, and found out that the rumors about an alligator were true. She cautiously approached the newly arrived reptile, trying to identify it it was indeed a threat as everybody thought...
---
#480 Posted: 14:34:31 12/11/2012
OOC: @Felines: I figured; I just wanted to be sure my characters weren't being ignored, 'cause I'm a bit paranoid(Me and Speckles share a lot in common smilie).

@Stelthelfrocks: My snake character is on her way to see Draco. smilie

--

Suddenly, a rustle came from the edge of the forest. A tiny, reptilian head appeared from the thicket. Tongue flicking out, tasting the air, Skaliscin approached the crocodile, her scaly, vermilion flanks shimmering in the sunlight.
"Who's-s-s this-s-s?" the serpent hissed, with a false welcoming tone.

--

Speckles sat alone under a pile of decaying leaves. He payed little attention to the outside, focusing on his thoughts. Negative feelings swept over the velvet worm's mind; depression, guilt, and... rejection?
He grasped his antenna in his claws, trying the shut out the thunderous sound of the approaching pachyderms. For some reason, it annoyed the little invertebrate.
#481 Posted: 14:39:46 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember what I told you before...

Sybil gave a little jump onward, startled to have the serpent appear all of the sudden behind her. "Skaliscin! Don't... I mean, where did you run off too all of the sudden? And where is Speckles?" she asked, ignoring for that little moment the surprise guest...
---
#482 Posted: 14:54:59 12/11/2012
Kona said hello to the alligator.
---
#483 Posted: 14:57:09 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Another?" Sybil asked to herself, a little confused. The fox approached the alligator as if he was an innocent kitty, so that must have meant that... either the alligator is no threat or the fox is extremely naive.
---
#484 Posted: 15:45:41 12/11/2012
OOC: Did I seem rude? If I did, then I'm sorry. It's kinda hard to give text the right emotion.

The snake scoffed.
"PFFHHT, I dunno," Skaliscin muttered. Obviously, she didn't care.
Turning back to the crocodile, the serpent asked, "S-s-s-so, you're new here?" There was a strange slur in her voice; something that didn't sound very trusting.
#485 Posted: 16:26:51 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, not rude at all. I like people that express themselves rather than to keep the feeling inside smilie

Sybil felt a little offended by this. It was her who gave the greetings... but then she decided to leave everything to the snake; reptile to reptile. She just hoped Skaliscin didn't do anything worth of regretting...
---
#486 Posted: 21:48:49 12/11/2012
dracco grunted, "asian alligator, my name is draco" he said. "i've heard about this island that protects the critically endangered animals, and im one of them"
---
#487 Posted: 22:03:49 12/11/2012
OOC: I just have this unreasonable fear of making others mad(unless it's just my characters making other characters mad, like what you'll see in a few posts). smilie

"No duh, you're a critically endangered s-s-s-species. What els-s-se would be here for; a handbag party?" the serpent hissed, sarcasm backing up her odious statement.

--

After a long while, Speckles fell asleep, being a nocturnal creature. He was curled up in a ball, comfy against the leaf litter; but his dreams where much less then pleasant...
#488 Posted: 22:59:34 12/11/2012
"you know, one more word from that so called tongue of yours, your asking for it" Draco growled, stepping forward.
---
#489 Posted: 05:11:33 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"That's enough you two! No fighting in the Haven!" Sybil warned, getting between the two. "Draco, was it? My apologies for all this. Many of my friends thought you were just an alligator who washed on shore by accident." she politely explained.

"... Skaliscin. I must return to the forest. I still have to deal with the mongoose... if it's still there. Show Draco around, if you don't mind." Sybil asked, thinking that a reptile could understand another one more than she do. "And please, I am begging you, don't start a fight, will you?" she said, and headed to the forest, looking back various time and hoping she didn't make a huge mistake leaving those two alone...
---
#490 Posted: 06:37:50 13/11/2012
"if you say so" he said stubbornly. Chica came to the beach to witness all this. "Sybil, I will give this alligator a tour" she said walking up to the reptile.
---
#491 Posted: 14:51:48 13/11/2012
Kona bounced to Chica. "Can I come?"

Kallik saw everyone around the alligator so she guessed it was critically endangered, so she ran over.
---
#492 Posted: 17:43:50 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Well, thank you Chica. Just make sure that Skaliscin does't start a fight." she said in a whisper. When she turned back, she was surprised to see the little crowd that gathered around Kona and the alligator. She almost forgot that the fox was also a newcomer, and felt a little embarrassed when she realized to give the fox a tour guide also...
---
#493 Posted: 20:43:17 13/11/2012
Skaliscin only nodded in reply, her eyes showing obvious rebelliousness. Slithering slowly, she turned to Draco, Chica, and Kona.
"Well, let's-s-s-s make this-s-s quick," the snake groaned, irritated.
#494 Posted: 21:58:07 13/11/2012
"of course" chica said "oh and my name is chica." chica started from the light beach, then ended at the border of the outback. "according to orders of sybil, she said to not go there, unless your a predator." chica explained
---
#495 Posted: 22:13:40 13/11/2012
"I'm Kona." Kona said.

Kallik bounced up to Chica, Draco Skaliscin, and Kona. "I see we have newcomers." Kallik said.
---
#496 Posted: 23:43:31 13/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil headed into the forest at a slow pace. She woke up like an hour ago, but she still felt sleepy. Plus the mongoose incident and more newcomers meant more stress, but she was at least glad that Chica offered help. "Such a good wolf. With all the things going on, I won't me able to manage it alone. Maybe I should make her second-in-command of the Haven." Sybil said to herself, very deep in thought while she walked...
---
#497 Posted: 03:37:03 14/11/2012
As the mongoose falls asleep I carefully gaze out of the hollow before flying off and going fishing. After half an hour I return with a fish in my talons. I take the fish into the hollow and place it beside the mongoose. Then I go off to fish again and return with a pike for Sybil. I land beside her and place the pike beside her.
#498 Posted: 04:02:05 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
"Jaerl? Where did you... never mind. Did you release the mongoose?" Sybil asked, getting straight to the point. All that stress made her a little rude. She didn't even noticed the pike that was placed beside her...
---
#499 Posted: 04:21:07 14/11/2012
I smile.

"The mongoose is peacefully sleeping in my hollow with a fresh fish wrapped in a leaf ready for him when he gets up.
#500 Posted: 04:23:05 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Sybil realized her tone of voice, and tried to be nicer. "Jaerl... the mongoose..." she said, still expecting and answer, and still ignoring the pike.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me