Forum

Spyro: Adventure

Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Is this game worth getting? [CLOSED]
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#51 Posted: 23:08:27 29/03/2007
Quote: spyroandsparx
I'm right here!!! I've been a bit busy, so I'm sorry that I've been gone for quite a while. smilie.

I've been busy with life too lately. smilie Sorry if I don't come back for a while...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#52 Posted: 00:00:52 30/03/2007
*looks at allen's post*

I knows he's a fodder... but all the better to torch with a flamethrower! ;^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
daida Green Sparx Gems: 165
#53 Posted: 03:57:41 09/04/2007
its me allen again
---
i am 11 years old i started into spyro in 2006
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#54 Posted: 14:19:26 09/04/2007
Absolubetly great game! I rate it 9.3/10 and I rated it 5/5 on the rating thingymajig you can do on the page for it and stuff. The Agent 9 Stealth Missions are the best part! 'Shame they had bonus Sgt. Byrd Rescue Missions for getting 100% instead of Agent 9. The Sgt. Byrd ones are good, though! The best key is the last one, the Golden Key, because once you get it, go to the Professor's Secret Lab's zoo and open the Golden Chest and you can really have fun with those glasses!

I have the secrets to the mystery people want to know about, too; the 'How come Ripto keeps on coming back to life?' mystery.

He doesn't actually die, I figured. Here's more (may contain spoilers):

At the end of Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage: It is said (from some) that Ripto loses his scepter in the lava once his knocked off the 'Energy Bird', and so can no longer save his life with it and whip up another creature. I firgure that when his scepter fell in, all of its magic power spread through the lava and did the opposite of what is had been trained to do: Evil deeds. It does a good deed, unfortunately to the wrong person, and quickly turns the lava into tasty juice that looks like lava before it swallowed Ripto up and therefore everyone thinks Ripto is dead. (This also proves how the Sorceress came out of the lava in the 'Sorceress' Lair'.)

At the end of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly: I do not know how the game ends, so cannot reveal its secrets before somebody reveals a secret of what happens to me.

At the end of Spyro: Adventure: Ripto didn't die smilie. But as for escaping Butler, he short-circuited him again, and fled. However, Butler recharged mysteriously (Another mystery? Aww man!) and recaptured Ripto. Ripto did this cycle until he could find his old mysteriously living (Another mystery? Aww man!) henchmen, Crush and Gulp (or today they have been promoted to 'Orange Crush' and 'Big Gulp')! While Ripto was in this cycle of escaping Butler, he got Crush and Gulp to secretely order a stash of milk and cookies, which Butler immediately gave to Spyro. Butler turned good again but the Professor shut him down incase of any more accidents. Ripto and his men fled back to Cheateau Ripto.

A the end of Spyro Fusion and Crash Bandicoot Fusion: As you probably know, Ripto and Cortex were sent flying through space. Cortex got back via his secret space station nearby, but the whereabouts of Ripto are still unknown. Some say he died of lack of air, some say he made it to Cortex's space station, in which he was kicked out and killed for being a nuisance to Cortex. Some say he made it back to fresh air at the last second, some say he made it back to fresh air at the last 2 seconds. Some say that he found a time machine and went back in time, which, if true, reveals the mystery on how the TLOS story is different to the other story. Some say that this post is getting so long that I'd best close it here.

So there you go! A few secrets revealed, whilst a few are therefore unrevealed.

With all due respect,

Codename Osrs

P.S. The answer to life is [The rest of this post cannot be shown, because it goes over the character limit for a post.]
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#55 Posted: 14:23:35 09/04/2007
Quote: Ross
Absolubetly great game! I rate it 9.3/10 and I rated it 5/5 on the rating thingymajig you can do on the page for it and stuff. The Agent 9 Stealth Missions are the best part! 'Shame they had bonus Sgt. Byrd Rescue Missions for getting 100% instead of Agent 9. The Sgt. Byrd ones are good, though! The best key is the last one, the Golden Key, because once you get it, go to the Professor's Secret Lab's zoo and open the Golden Chest and you can really have fun with those glasses!

I have the secrets to the mystery people want to know about, too; the 'How come Ripto keeps on coming back to life?' mystery.

He doesn't actually die, I figured. Here's more (may contain spoilers):

At the end of Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage: It is said (from some) that Ripto loses his scepter in the lava once his knocked off the 'Energy Bird', and so can no longer save his life with it and whip up another creature. I firgure that when his scepter fell in, all of its magic power spread through the lava and did the opposite of what is had been trained to do: Evil deeds. It does a good deed, unfortunately to the wrong person, and quickly turns the lava into tasty juice that looks like lava before it swallowed Ripto up and therefore everyone thinks Ripto is dead. (This also proves how the Sorceress came out of the lava in the 'Sorceress' Lair'.)

At the end of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly: I do not know how the game ends, so cannot reveal its secrets before somebody reveals a secret of what happens to me.

At the end of Spyro: Adventure: Ripto didn't die smilie. But as for escaping Butler, he short-circuited him again, and fled. However, Butler recharged mysteriously (Another mystery? Aww man!) and recaptured Ripto. Ripto did this cycle until he could find his old mysteriously living (Another mystery? Aww man!) henchmen, Crush and Gulp (or today they have been promoted to 'Orange Crush' and 'Big Gulp')! While Ripto was in this cycle of escaping Butler, he got Crush and Gulp to secretely order a stash of milk and cookies, which Butler immediately gave to Spyro. Butler turned good again but the Professor shut him down incase of any more accidents. Ripto and his men fled back to Cheateau Ripto.

A the end of Spyro Fusion and Crash Bandicoot Fusion: As you probably know, Ripto and Cortex were sent flying through space. Cortex got back via his secret space station nearby, but the whereabouts of Ripto are still unknown. Some say he died of lack of air, some say he made it to Cortex's space station, in which he was kicked out and killed for being a nuisance to Cortex. Some say he made it back to fresh air at the last second, some say he made it back to fresh air at the last 2 seconds. Some say that he found a time machine and went back in time, which, if true, reveals the mystery on how the TLOS story is different to the other story. Some say that this post is getting so long that I'd best close it here.

So there you go! A few secrets revealed, whilst a few are therefore unrevealed.

With all due respect,

Codename Osrs

P.S. The answer to life is [The rest of this post cannot be shown, because it goes over the character limit for a post.]

(This is stamped over quote) I am NOT guilty for this post! R.A.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#56 Posted: 18:24:04 09/04/2007
LOL!!!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#57 Posted: 18:44:38 11/04/2007
It's true. How do you know it wasn't somebody called Sosr or something...?

EDIT: Or Sros?
---
Last edited at 18:45:25 11/04/2007 by Ross
Chicken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1359
#58 Posted: 03:03:10 13/04/2007
I loved this game but once you have beaten Ripto freiken boring
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#59 Posted: 19:59:42 07/05/2007
I've given this game, along with SOI, SOF and Fusion, as well as Crash: N-tranced and Crash Fusion, to my younger brother. These games are good GBA games, but just not good Spyro games.
Last edited at 19:36:22 14/05/2007 by Michael
#60 Posted: 21:03:34 13/05/2007
Wow, Michael, I couldn't agree more... except I like this game.
Last edited at 23:34:42 16/12/2007 by Dragginwings
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#61 Posted: 18:59:39 16/05/2007
all spyro games are good...but the GBA and mobile games are a bit tedious and shabby
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#62 Posted: 03:55:15 20/05/2007
Yeah, they're OK, I guess, but sometimes they can be shabbier than the Shabby Dog (movie).
#63 Posted: 06:25:42 20/05/2007
yeah! i got the mobile games on my mobile..ITS COSTING ME A FORTUNE IN CREDIT!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#64 Posted: 19:31:39 24/05/2007
*sniff* My parents won't let me get Spyro on my mobile smilie
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#65 Posted: 15:24:38 26/05/2007
lol, its kind of a waist of credit....
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#66 Posted: 01:45:09 27/05/2007
I can only imagine...
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#67 Posted: 09:07:22 06/10/2007
hmm... i liked it when i got it... but i cant remember my thoughts on it...
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
Spyro girl Fodder
#68 Posted: 23:25:27 09/11/2007
It is worth buing but it is not so teriffic.
DeannaTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 108
#69 Posted: 20:36:27 27/02/2008
you should buy it its from scall 100/10
---
bla
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me