Forum

Skylanders: Cloud Patrol

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders INVALID CODES [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 16:28:07 08/08/2012 | Topic Creator
I just got Cloud Patrol this morning (its free). Me and my girlfriend have been playing it on an iPad for some time, but she bought all the characters and upgrades with Gems, well I have all the cards that I went ot install all the items and Skylanders with the codes.

I unlocked two magic items and now it says every code is invalid! What's the deal!?!? Anyone have this problem and know how to fix it?
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#2 Posted: 16:59:09 08/08/2012
o.O typing it in correctly and make sure you have the code? or restart the system.
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
nocturnalnathan Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 17:50:45 08/08/2012
Yeah, I had the same problem. Just turn your iphone/ipad off and back on again, and you should be able to enter your codes just fine.
---
"Chicks dig giant robots"
sonic boom1 Green Sparx Gems: 256
#4 Posted: 09:55:15 09/08/2012
if that does not work, you can get an updated code by going on skylanders universe and plugging your portal into your computer ( you might have to install a portal driver) put on your skylander(s). click info and select the skylander you want the code for
---
omg its ghoast roaster
21/37 skylanders 4/13 itemssmiliesmilie
da myth, da man, da legend...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me