Page 1 of 1
Tree rex [CLOSED]
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#1 Posted: 00:29:23 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Playing the 3ds version (spyro's adventure) a mission is to defeat the tree rexes and I was thinking Was our Tree rex ever a bad guy and was once one of these Tree rexes?
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 00:33:18 04/08/2012
No, I think it just happened to be some poor naming on Acti/TFB's part. Didn't his bio say he was a regular tree anyway? Unless there's an army of "calm" Tree Rexes which wouldn't be out of the question...
I shiver hearing the Giant's name, as I take everything on 3DS as main canon, including the name Beast, so it's weird having two characters with the same name.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 01:22:15 04/08/2012
Probably just a name coincidence, as the company that made the 3DS version didn't have knowledge of them making Giants or what they'd be called.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#4 Posted: 01:54:40 04/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
Probably just a name coincidence, as the company that made the 3DS version didn't have knowledge of them making Giants or what they'd be called.

Though wouldn't Activision still know about them and tell them I wanna see tree rex fight a bad tree rex
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 02:24:37 04/08/2012
Vicarious Visions, developers of SA on 3DS aren't going to develop the 3DS version of Giants, so there was no reason to tell them from a developer standpoint. However, even Acti/TFB may have not decided on the name then, so...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me