Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Avengers: tale of earths protecters
Page 1 of 1
Avengers: tale of earths protecters [CLOSED]
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#1 Posted: 17:44:06 03/08/2012 | Topic Creator
this is my avengers fanfic please enjoy

intro
the world is in trouble. with multiple super power villains poping up. S.H.E.I.L.D. is not coping. fortunately more super powered heros are appearing to stop the threat and save the planet!

chapter one rise of the iron knight

"you listen to my foolish brother, oh you are foolish, good good...do not fail me"

later in a evil scientist lab.
"ha its done A.I.M. will surely rule earth now" said the scientist. he had just finished a powerful energy weapon. he picked it up and walked into the main lab. there where other scientists. and a big humanoid creature. its whole body was a fave covered in yellow armour. it was big and had brown hair with a crystal on its fore head.
"lord M.O.D.O.K. i have finished the destroyer weapon" he saiid
"excellent pre par for mas production" the creature said "now i M.O.D.O.K. will take control of earth!"
"not if a can help it" said a voice M.O.D.O.K. turned around. there was a man in a high teck suit behind him.
"iron man" said M.O.D.O.K. "drons DESTROY HIM!". an bunch of scientists carrying laser guns ran in.
"great a bunch of angry beekeepers" said iron man "good thing i brought freinds.
"fire" modok yelled. The drones shot at iron man. nothing dameged him.
"now its my turn" said iron man. Two big lasers came out of his shoulder armour. he fired them at the drones. They all fell unconscious.
"ill deal with you myself" modok said
"dont you mean us?" a voice said. A strange arrow hit modoks crystal. it sent out an electric pulse
"arghhhhhhh" modok yelled. as he fell to the ground. then a bunch of men in uniforms came in with guns.
"what are you doing hear?" iron man asked he was a bit angry.
"ughh your welcome" there leader said he was holding a bow
"you tell Fury and sheild to stay out of my business" iron man said he flew off.
"agent barten what are your orders?" said on of the sheild agents
"take them to the vault" he replied "ill never understand that guy" he thought

end of chapter one

chapter two the lightning

CRASH! a large boulder smashed through the bank wall. a man in a large teck suit. he walked into the bank and sucked the money with a vacum in his armour. The police and swat teams had surrounded the bank. the man walked out.
One of the officers took out a mega phone. "CRYMSON DYNAMO YOU ARE ORDERED TO SURRENDER AND TAKE OFF THE ARMOUR"

ill finsih this later
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:07:44 05/08/2012 by zook it up
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#2 Posted: 11:00:12 06/08/2012
Wrong section zook it up
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
#3 Posted: 12:56:42 06/08/2012 | Topic Creator
no this is thr right section this story in non-spyro related this section is for non spyro stuff
---
Green Bean Machine
ChopChop102 Blue Sparx Gems: 604
#4 Posted: 13:11:37 26/08/2012
Oh sorry but good story!
---
News: Blue Sparx Baby
Avatar: Ultimate assassins creed song- Look it up on youtube
#5 Posted: 01:42:43 30/08/2012 | Topic Creator
thank you
---
Green Bean Machine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me