Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro TEN Cutscene movies
Page 1 of 1
Spyro TEN Cutscene movies [CLOSED]
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#1 Posted: 20:32:19 02/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Could someone help me? Who remembers that promo movie for TEN? The one where Spyro and Cynder are fighting Gaul in the training room? I do believe there are suppose to be two more of those little movies. (I was informed by Razz I think?) Could anyone lead to me to where I can find those? Unless I'm mistaken, but the memory's pretty vivid so...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#2 Posted: 08:35:24 03/08/2012
this might be the whole thing, all three of the animated shorts in one video.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 16:43:34 03/08/2012
Quote: faunatic

o.0 I love this cutscenes so much.

Nice find faunatic smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#4 Posted: 20:36:50 05/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: faunatic

Thank you so much faunatic, That's it!smilie

I didn't think it would be on youtube, Thanks for the help!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
faunatic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#5 Posted: 21:08:55 05/08/2012
no trouble. :) those were always a fun set of cartoons.
#6 Posted: 17:57:42 08/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, they were!smilie I would've liked to see a cartoon based around it on nicktoons or something. Maybe not following the in game story but random other things and characters the same like those cartoons? I think it would be fun!

Following the story would work too but they would have do it something like avatar: the last airbender.:3
---
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#7 Posted: 19:05:09 08/08/2012
oh coolI remember these. I saw them in a cinemark a while back. I saw the first one again a few months back but I never found what happened to the other two.

however the 2nd clip was cut as the version I saw had a longer conversation between spyro and the guardians before being attacked by Darth helmet/Ape Assassin
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me