Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fake Time, Space, Electric, and Ice Skylanders Wanted!
Page 1 of 1
Fake Time, Space, Electric, and Ice Skylanders Wanted! [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 20:08:43 02/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Remember the Light and Darkness Skylanders? Yeah, similar to that.

They need:

Name:
Element:
Picture/Description:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Catchphrase:
Other:

I need five of Electric and Ice. One each of Time and Space.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:14:53 02/08/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#2 Posted: 20:44:50 02/08/2012
I have got an Ice one. I made it up on the spot, so I don't know how good it'll be.

Name: Hydroy
Element: Ice.
Picture/Description: Hydroy is a tiger that is bluish gray and white. His long claws are bluesteel colored, and the front claws are a little bit longer than the back. Half of his face is frozen and the ice jus out in uneven areas. The eye on the frozen part of his face glows and is light blue, while the other eye is dull and is the same color as his claws. The tail of this tiger is a short stub.
Move 1:Ice claws: He freezes his claws to make them sharper and longer, then attacks with them in quick swipes. (Faster then Slam-Bam's fists but slower than Stealth Elf's blades.)
Move 2: Ice roar: Hydroy lets out his anger in a fierce frost howl, that pushes enemies back and slws them down.
Move 3: Icicle needles: Hydroy charges by forming Icicle needles, then he fires them rapidly at the foe. (Compare to Sheik's needle attack in SSBB.)
Catchphrase: (Do you have to put one? I cant think of one right now, but if you need one, I'll make it.)
Other: Was a dark, cold, bodyless ice soul, but had to give up his evil ways when granted a body. The evil part of him is trapped in the frozen part of his face, at it sometimes slips out when he is angry.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#3 Posted: 21:35:07 02/08/2012
Finally thought of one of each!

Name: Chill Pill (yes I just realized that Chill is also the name of the new water skylander! How do I accidentally think of all the names that activision already made?!)

Element: Ice
Description: Chill is a blue-skinned elf sorcerer donned with mystical robes with a snowflake pattern on them. He also carries a wooden staff with a snowflake-crystal on top.
Move 1: Chill uses his staff to shoot balls of ice at his enemies, freezing the body part where they hit.
Move 2: Chill channels his energy to shoot icecicles out of his hand and at his enemies.
Move 3: Chill takes out special powder from a sack in his robes and throws it at his enemies,which he can use to calm his enimies down, or knock them unconcious.
Catchphrase: Chill Out!
Other: Chill was one of the star pupils at the elf school of sorcery, but after Kaos' army started attacking Skylands, he embarked on a quest to use whats he's learned in order to stop Kaos.

Name: Stormee (Yes, I know it was Whirilwind's beta name smilie )
Element: Electricity
Description: The dragon of the Electric Skylanders, Stormee is a yelow dragon with the same chest pattern as spyro, but her skin is yellow instead of purple and has blue veins running through her which contain elctricity inside of them which are pushed up against her skin so they can be seen. She also has horns kind of like zap on her head as lightning conductors and does not have any wings.
Move 1: Teleportation: Stormee can literally turn into a lightning bolt and teleport from one location to another, as well as shocking anything that's in her path.
Move 2: Lightning Slingshot: Stormee can catch any type of energy by making an electric slingshot, and can either absorb it and turn it into electricity, or fling it back at them.
Move 3: Lightning Claws: Stormee charges her claws with electricty, making them twice as deadly. She can swing them a little bit slower than Stealth elf's blades.
Catchphrase: There's a storm coming!
Other: Stormee was born when a giant lightning bolt struck a barren desert and created a massive crater. When the Skylanders went to investigate was was the cause of it, they were shocked to see a yellow dragon with electricity surging through her body. Master Eon, knowing the potential she could accompolish, took her under his wing and taught her to control her powers.

Name: Chronos
Element: Time
Description: Chronos is a old, white skinned dragon who is slightly taller than eruptor and stump smash and has a long, grey beard. He also has horns on his head just like spyro and has wings which are white on the outside and grey where it's orange on spyro's wings.
Move 1: Chronos can freeze time for a minute where he can rearrange objects before time goes back to normal.
Move 2: Chronos can reverse time by ten seconds so he can redo any mistakes he has made.
Move 3: Chronos roars at his enemies, slowing them down significantly, making it easier for him and his teamates to attack.
Catchphrase: Slow down a bit!
Other: Not known by many, Chronos is known to be the first ever Skylander chosen by Master Eon to work for him over a hundred years ago. While being taught how to control his powers of manipulating time, he was also traning with another skylander named Eradinus, who Eon was trying to help perfect her spatial powers after accidentally coming to Skylands from another dimension. The two became best riends during their traning. Eventually after 10 years of traning, the two skylanders were sent to meditate in the mountains togehter for the next 90 years. During the time they spent together, Chronus and Eradinus formed an even greater bond like a brother and sister. Once the 90 years were up, the two had learned of Eon's "death" and about Kaos' reign over Skylands, the two knew what had to be done, and set out to stop him.

Name: Eradinus
Element: Space
Description:A dragon just like chronus. She's the same size and shape as Chronus, but does not age due to where she comes from. Also has the colors and patterns of Palkia.
Move 1: Eradinus can create rifts in dimensions using her claws and jump through them to get from one place to another.
Move 2: Eradinus rips holes in the dimension to create vacums that suck enemies into another dimension.
Move 3: Eradinus roars at her enemies which traps them in a bubble that allows her to manipulate tham anyway she wants.
Catchphrase: Ripping up Space!
Other: Eradinus came from a differnt dimension where all the people in the universe could travel to differnt dimensions. However she couldn't control her powers that well and accidentally traveled to Skylands where she met Chronus and Eon.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:54:35 03/08/2012 by SonicGX98
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#4 Posted: 02:22:40 03/08/2012
note the following character is ment to be an elder elemental but is being used as an electric skylander

name Pyroton

catchphrase how a bout a horn-on-the-cob [spoof of "how about a corn-on-the-cob"]

element electric

description //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...09-pyroton+.jpg

story Pyroton was the chief of a dragon village in the dragon realms. he protected it from attacking evil forces. one day he got a message from a creature know-en as a timelord, telling him he must go to a place called skylands and protect it from evil. He left the village in the protection of his young son....Spyro!

move 1 horn slash [hits foes with horns]

move 2 power blast [shoots eletrical energy from horns]

move 3 horn strike [ creates a storm of raw eletrical power horns grow giant power to other attacks increases and meteros fall to the ground

other info he is spyros dad
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:10 03/08/2012 by zook it up
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#5 Posted: 08:44:28 03/08/2012
Name: Hynderlanderyro
Element: space
Picture/Description: imagine a star, no you are imaging the wrong type of star, just imagin a star in the night sky all creeping up on you and watching, now imagine a star with eyes and supernovas flailing from it like something dramatic and epic but also ovrrated
Move 1: politics; start a war
Move 2: joker; crack a horrible joke
Move 3: useless; die
Catchphrase: star noises
Other: i am completely serious right now oh gosh really serious LIKLE REALLY SERIOUS
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#6 Posted: 22:11:19 14/08/2012
Name: Lunar
Element: Space/Magic
Picture/Description: http://www.iaza.com/work/120815C/iaza13499168036900.jpg (I know she is on a magic base. But she can be space element as well.)
Move 1: Staff of pain
Wacks enemy with staff
Move 2: Shooting Sun
Creates a magic ball of solar energy and fires it.
Move 3: Staff Boomerang
Throws stick like a boomerang to hit enemy
Catchphrase: The Solar The Better!
Other: Nope.

Name: Bolt-n-Arrow
Element: Electric
Picture/Description: An Elecrical phoinex/eagle who wields a arrow and bow made of pure static elecricity
Move 1: Volt point: Shoots a electric arrow
Move 2: Eagle dash: Rams into enemy with sharp beak
Move 3: Talon crash: Crushes enemy with talons
Catchphrase: Static power up!
Other: nope

Name: Frosti
Picture/Description: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...1e3fc75bc9d.jpg
Move 1: Frost breath : Blows a icy blue flame
Move 2: Ice Rage : Shoots multiple tiny sharp ice crystals
Move 3: Frost Dragons Call: Covers herself in blue freezing energy and charges at enemy.
Catchphrase: The frost is within!
Other: nopes.

Name: TimeKeeper
Element: Time
Description: A White as snow owl. He has a clock pendant he wears. He also has a staff with a clock at the end. http://www.iaza.com/work/120816C/iaza13499110221600.jpg
Move1: Time fall A giant clock falls on the enemy
Move2: Snow fall: Summons a tiny snow storm
Move3: Talon attack: Charges at enemy with talons
Catchphrase: Times up!

Name: Funder
Element: Electic
Picture/Description: http://www.iaza.com/work/120816C/iaza13499120928400.jpg Feel free to decide colors.
Move 1: Thunder ball: Creates orb of thunder and bats it with tail at enemy
Move 2: Tiger tackle: Tackles enemy
Move 3: Tiger attack: Attacks with claws,teeth and tackles with electricity.
Catchphrase: The jokes on you!
Other: Will always try and make every moment funny
(Yep, made a comeback to DS!)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:47:11 15/08/2012 by prextail202
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 02:49:29 15/08/2012
Name: Pegasicle
Picture/Description: Pegasicle is an Alicorn made of ice cystals with a stalactite horn and wings.
Move 1: Deep Freeze Blast-A blast from her horn that temporarily freezes enemies in ice.
Move 2: Ice Seekers- Pound your front hooves on the ground, launching underground ice seekers, that grab enemies.
Move 3: Flight- Fly.
Catchphrase: "Deepfreeze Is Magic!"
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#8 Posted: 05:01:19 15/08/2012
new ice!

name skigull [ah ya]
element ice
gender female
description sky baron wish googles skis and ski poles
story ski gull was a sky baron who lived on a glacier untill it randomly exploded [dont ask why]. she narrowly escaped by using skis. inspiered by there use, she set out over skylands to find the best inventers to build her magical skis
move1 ski smash [hits foes with ski poles]
move2 ice ray shoots ice from skipoles]
move3 tital wave [rides wave and squashes enemys
chatch phrase ill ski you again!
---
Green Bean Machine
#9 Posted: 13:15:35 18/08/2012
One more!

Name: StaticSerpent
Picture/Description: http://www.iaza.com/work/120819C/iaza13499126840100.jpg
Move 1: Static javelin : Throws a arrow covered with static
Move 2: Call of thunder: Flys up in the air and tackles enemy, this will paralyze a enemy.
Move 3: Snake bite : Bites enemy
Catchphrase: Ssssuper Ssssatic
Other: nope

Name: Zaphira (Combination of the name Zap and the jem saphire)
Picture/Description: http://www.iaza.com/work/120819C/iaza13499190977300.jpg
Move 1: Thunder Wave: Creates a wave of thunder and hits anyone in her way
Move 2: Headbutt: Headbutts enemy
Move 3: Thunder claw: Claws enemy with a claw covered in electricity
Catchphrase: Shall the thunder be with skylands!
Other:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:25:42 18/08/2012 by prextail202
#10 Posted: 18:31:50 18/08/2012
Great job guys! I think I got all the ones I need for now. Ill make a new topic for when i need more
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
#11 Posted: 19:41:48 18/08/2012
Okay! What Time/Space ones did you choose?
---
#12 Posted: 04:27:59 20/08/2012
Quote: prextail202
Okay! What Time/Space ones did you choose?

You'll know when the time comes.... smilie
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13 Posted: 23:21:17 20/08/2012
And ice?
#14 Posted: 17:01:17 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I'd like to say this: I am still using these Skylanders!

I've actually decided on who is being used too!

EDIT: Anyone have an extra Ice and Electric Skylander? I need another one of each.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:01:37 16/09/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
#15 Posted: 19:02:40 16/09/2012
I have another Electric, but I don't know if you will like it.
---
#16 Posted: 19:03:59 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bean Sprout
I have another Electric, but I don't know if you will like it.

I won't know if I don't like it, if you don't post it.
---
Bring the Fanta
#17 Posted: 19:05:03 16/09/2012
Good point smilie.
I will post it in a minute.
---
#18 Posted: 19:06:38 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay.
---
Bring the Fanta
#19 Posted: 21:05:13 16/09/2012
What Time and space one will be used...?

Oh and you need another Ice?

Name: Icestune
Picture/Description: A Kitsune who is icy blue with white symbols on her body. Her fur is as cold as a snow storm
Move 1: TailTornadoe
Makes a icy tornadoe with her tails
Move 2: IceAvalanche
Ice shards rain from the sky onto a enemy
Move 3: FrostBark
Breaths icy cold wind on a enemy
Catchphrase: May the cold be even in your favor!
Other: [User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:39 16/09/2012 by prextail202
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me