Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The ultimate test. POKEMON story.
Page 1 of 1
The ultimate test. POKEMON story. [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 01:03:35 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1:

Pawa was a young trainer who wanted to become the ultimate trainer and beat the champion, that has never be beaten Shira. It was his first day as a Pokemon trainer. He loved Pokemon more than anything. He was a trainer in the land of Aiso. His hometown was Wasena Town. His 10 birthday was today and he was pumped. He got up and got dressed. He ran downstairs and hugged his mom, and said goodbye. He was gonna miss his mom's two Pokemon. She had a wonderful Charmander and Cyndaquil. He headed over to Professor Ataeru's house. He entered and saw his friends: Lily and Conno. They were their to get their starters. He ran up to them. Lily had picked a cute little Oshawott who she named, Kallie. And Conno had picked a small Tepig whom he named Flare. I looked up at Professor Ataeru. There was no Pokemon! She told me that Snivy was already taken. Lily and Conno left to start their journeys. Professor A. took me back to her office. She was telling me how the next starters would be there in a month, but she had a Pokemon that was left over. Pawa asked what it was. The only Pokemon left was: Eevee. He graciously took it. He yelled back at the professor: Thank you! He ran into a tree. He straightened himself out and started walking. Eevee sprung out of it's PokeBall. The Eevee did not look happy! I asked what was wrong. It used Bite on me. I yelled in pain! It then left me alone. We kept walking. I found a sad Snivy sitting on a tree stump.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 01:14:14 01/08/2012
Hey, that's a great story starter. Do you have the next chapters planned out yet? smilie

OK, grammar nazi time: 1)sentence structure. Overall your sentences were short and choppy. You might want to consider 'weaving' some sentences together. 2) You changed perspective a bit throughout. You started off in 3rd person perspective and by the end you had gotten to 1st person perspective.
I'm a huge grammar nazi so I nitpick on it a lot, just letting you know.
#3 Posted: 01:16:01 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Thank you! Will make the necxt chapter like that! I am planning them
---
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#4 Posted: 01:21:40 01/08/2012
To add on what S & S said, You started a lot of sentences with He, His, or she. If you make each sentence more or less unique, it sounds much better. But a great story that has potential.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#5 Posted: 01:24:45 01/08/2012
^ah, I knew I'd forgotten something.
#6 Posted: 01:32:14 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you!
---
#7 Posted: 01:33:35 01/08/2012
smilie

(filler)
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#8 Posted: 02:10:20 01/08/2012
Hey nice job man. But just like S&S I too am a grammar Nazi, and just couldn't stand the several errors you made. I'm sure if you correct your mistakes next time in the next chapter, it will be great!
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
#9 Posted: 15:54:55 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! Will upload later! smilie
---
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#10 Posted: 18:49:24 01/08/2012
please make the next soon! Its kinda funny cause I was thinking of doing a story like this but it would be about me, you, and Cynder Lover25
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
#11 Posted: 23:21:34 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:

I slowly approached the sitting Snivy, to not startle it. The Snivy just gave me a sad look, that made me feel bad for it. A note sat next to the Snivy. It read: "Whoever finds this terrible Snivy can take it! It only knows Leaf Tornado! It couldn't win against a Magikarp! The PokeBall is behind her! She responds to Serenity, her nickname." I strode past the forgotten Snivy to find it's PokeBall. Serenity looked up at me with sad eyes. The beautiful PokeBall was not a regular PokeBall, it was a Cherish Ball. Serenity walked over to Eevee, licking him. I asked Serenity to join my team, which she graciously accepted. She hopped right up onto my shoulder with ease. Eevee sat on my head, staring at Serenity. I walked over to Roja town, with the 2 Pokemon on me. Serenity and Stevie looked tired, so I took them too a PokeCenter. I ran into Conno there! He had already caught a Lilipup to along with his Tepig. Conno and I had lunch together while the Pokemon socialized. A suggestion by Conno was probably the best idea ever. He wanted to battle.
---
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#12 Posted: 23:28:50 01/08/2012
Great! I can see that you took our advice, and it is fantastic!
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#13 Posted: 23:30:20 01/08/2012
That was quite good, better than chapter 1. It was a bit short but that's okay.

smilie
#14 Posted: 23:35:32 01/08/2012 | Topic Creator
^ THANKS! My dog is in top of me! So it is hard!
---
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#15 Posted: 04:45:50 02/08/2012
YAY!!!
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me