Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Demonic Gifteds [Retake] [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#551 Posted: 13:27:28 27/02/2013
Kailie nodded. "Yeah. I mean, you two kissed already, I'm pretty sure he's going to think you're a couple. I don't know what it means to you, but that's what it'll mean to him. Feel free to break his heart, he's cute but he's young. He needs the pain to understand actual love."

Krona turned to face the girl, pushing the escapees behind him. He formed ice blades, ready to kill or contain.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#552 Posted: 06:15:39 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin smiled a little,"I really like him..." she mumbled.

The girl paused for a moment, and then giggled. She vanished and then appeared directly infront of Krona, swiping at him with her claws. "I have to do this!" she said, almost as an apology.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#553 Posted: 16:52:42 03/03/2013
"Hehe... That's good." she smiled.

Krona grabbed her wrists. "No. You don't." he said. "They don't own you. You don't have to do this." He coated himself in ice, and then moved, breaking it and using the large chunks to make ice armor.
#554 Posted: 05:26:35 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"I-it is?" Pippin asked, she had never felt like this before and it confused her.

"I don't?" the girl asked, still trying to swipe at him. She was surprisingly strong for being so slender looking
---
#555 Posted: 15:52:19 04/03/2013
"Yeah! You're in love, Pippin. That's what love feels like. Liking someone as more than a friend or sibling." she hefted her mud. "Ready?"

"No. You don't. They do not own you. You own yourself." he caught her other hand, holding her hands wide.
#556 Posted: 17:52:51 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin nodded,"Yup, I'm ready" she said as she got into position

The girl stared into his eyes, then slowly began to relax
---
#557 Posted: 19:34:58 04/03/2013
Kairi grinned and slung the mud. It splatted against him and he jerked awake, struggling. "HEY!!"

Krona smiled. "See? They don't own me, and they don't own you." he slowly let go of her hand, ready to freeze her if she lost her **** again. Better safe than sorry. He touched her hair lightly, smoothing it gently, comforting touch. He soothed her like he soothed the children with anger issues back at the orphanage.
#558 Posted: 03:58:25 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin had slung her mud at Soratchi at the same time,"Morning sleepy~" she giggled.

The girl flinched away from his touch a little, she seemed a little like a wild animal, skittish and scared."I... I don't..."
---
#559 Posted: 15:33:13 06/03/2013
Soratchi struggled, then gave up, slumping and pouting. "**** you." he grumbled. Kailie laughed outright.

Krona made soft gently comforting noises, smoothing her hair. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." he smiled, gentle and warm. "Not all touch has to hurt." he soothed.
packgrrl Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#560 Posted: 20:42:14 06/03/2013
Elaine and Jasmine have died due to excessive experimentation. Two new people have been brought in to replace them, say hello to Evan and Naila.

Name: Naila (Na-ee-la)
Personality: Very Moody, easily irritated, blunt, introvert, has a lot of emotional turmoil that she keeps to herself
Changes: when angry her skin heats up and catches fire, she has insane accuracy and precision
Appearance:http://images4.fanpop.com/imag...653-500-625.jpg
History: She has always been a moody, rebellious child. She never had friends or a close relationship with her parents. She got tired of things quickly tossed them away. She was bullied, but she bullied right back. One day her parents had had enough of her, and told her they no longer wanted a daughter like her. It hurt her on the inside, but she wouldn't show it. Until she was "donated" to the facility she didn't talk to them.
Other: thrashes around in her sleep from nightmares, rarely has a peaceful slumber, dislikes people as a whole, and doesn't risk being betrayed like she was

Name: Evan "Eva"
Personality: social, mentally disturbed, almost always happy, extremely violent when she isn't
Changes: bones made of titanium, external injuries heal almost instantly
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
History: On her birthday her parents were brutally murdered in front of her, then the murderer kidnapped her and raised and tortured her for a month till the police found him. She was then sent to the orphanage.
Other: Has an obsession with blood (the color), likes talking to people, hears voices, acts childish
---
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:43 08/03/2013 by packgrrl
#561 Posted: 22:22:17 06/03/2013
Ooc: Welcome back, pack. smilie Good to have you.
#562 Posted: 11:21:52 07/03/2013
OutofTime: Thank you, Goldy. I am definitely glad to be back.

Naila didn't like it, being trapped as she was. Her stupid parents had to leave her here, of all places? They knew where they had dropped her off, they knew what kind of things happened here. They had been the ones who told her about this place! Her skin began to heat up the more she thought about it, but she didn't feel like redressing so she began thinking of other things. She had no happy things to think about; she laid on the metal bed she had been provided and gently shut her eyes.

Evan was in better moods than the other, she skipped around her room, listening to the voices. They had all been saying the same thing lately, Escape. She wasn't sure how she'd get around to doing that, but if she didn't the voices would get louder and louder until she could bear it no more. By then she'd scream and beg the people to give the voices what they wanted. It normally worked, but she also got punished for it. She continued to skip around her room, looking for the way out.
---
#563 Posted: 05:10:42 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin hugged Soratchi from behind, though it was awkward."Silly boy~"

Slowly the girl stared to relax,"W-who.. who are you?" she asked, staring into his eyes. Even though she appeared to be over 15 she seemed as though mentally she was a frightened child.
---
#564 Posted: 11:34:00 08/03/2013
Soratchi blinked. "how the heck are you [i]doing[i/] that?" he asked, confused. Kailie rolled her eyes and sliced him down with her claws.

Krona smiled. "My name is Krona. What's your's?"
#565 Posted: 19:39:24 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin's eyes flickered to brown and somehow she kept him held up.Slowly she lay him down on the ground, smiling.

RUno and Xenogen watched the three from the woods,they were plottng again.

"I.... I don't... I..." the girl kept on mumbling, starting to freak out again.
---
#566 Posted: 21:13:23 08/03/2013
Kailie smiled, and went to sit by the water.

Soratchi smiled. "Heheehe..." he cuddled her, blushing a little.

"Shhhh. Shhh, it's okay. Don't panic, it's all going to be okay." he soothed again, and returned to petting her hair gently.
The locks on the doors nearby clicked. He had been working them open with water and ice inside them. ((pack, thaats your que. Feel free to escape now, just be careful, Krona is dealing with a volitile person right outside your character's cells.))
#567 Posted: 21:32:53 08/03/2013
Naila heard a soft clicking noise. She lurched upwards, were more tests going to be conducted on her? She stared at the door for a few moments before she realized that no one was coming in.
Curious, she got up to investigate. She walked over to the door and pulled it open. No one was there, no nurse anyway. Only a man and two other patients, where were their nurses? She shrugged, thank god no nurses were around. She walked over to the man and girl, tilting her head, "What's going on here?"

Evan pranced around her room, stopping when she heard the click of the door. Time to eat? Time to play? What time is it? She skipped up to the door and swung it open. Where was the man in white? The white that matched her and her room. Turned out it was no time at all. She smiled big and took a few steps out of her room. She didn't see the man or girl, she only noticed how white the whole place was.
How disgusting, her voice whispered. The place would look better in red.
Evan nodded to the voice.

OutOfTime: Evan is also really possessive.
---
#568 Posted: 01:30:20 09/03/2013
Krona glanced at the girl who had come out of the cell and walked over. "Freedom is going on here. Go on, go back that way." he pointed a black wing back the way he had come. "There is a hole in the ceiling with ice steps. Others should be up on the roof by now. Join them and wait." he told her, then glanced at the other girl nodding at nothing. "... Take her with you too."
#569 Posted: 02:16:28 09/03/2013
Naila looked at the other girl who appeared to be in her own little world, "Must I?" She sighed and walked over to the white haired girl; she grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hallway. The other girl had no complaints, she was happily babbling away. How strange, Naila thought, no one was answering her. She lead the girl up to the roof where she saw more people. Just great.

Evan chatted with the voice happily, and hardly noticed when a fiery haired girl began dragging her down a hall way. She didn't even care where the girl was taking her, she followed along without a complaint.
Where are you going?
"Oh, I don't know," she replied in a low, but cheerful voice.
Before she knew it, Evan was on the roof of the building. Who were all these people? She waved, "Hi!"
---
#570 Posted: 18:59:50 09/03/2013
They were assorted mutants, free'd by Krona. One man was passed out, his back writhing with moving tattoos. A girl sat next to him, her hands glowing a soft white. She had small white wings, useless for sustained flight. She had her hands pressed to the man's back, the soothing light spreading over his back.

((hey Rio! Lookie it's Noah and ... and... Oh f-ck, i cant remember Krona's girlfriend's name. O.O))
#571 Posted: 19:39:16 09/03/2013
Naila looked at the people, taking in the individual features after she released the other girl's arm. This was just great, a bunch of freaks like her. After taking them all in she simply walked to an area where no one was and sat down, the trip had tired her out, not to mention she was a bout to go to sleep before she was released.

Evan stared at the man's moving tattoos, were they suppose to do that? She couldn't help but to walk over to them. She stood right next to the girl and stared down. How enthralling it was to watch the tattoos swirl around, almost as if they were dancing. Evan wanted to dance too!
No, the voice said. You shall not.
"But why not," Evan answered aloud, unaware the no one else heard the voice.
Because, you do not need to dance, you oaf.
"Oh, okay," she answered with a nod.
---
#572 Posted: 21:30:29 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: her name is Seleo, Goldie. And yay! Do youblike my new girl? I though I would add a new peron to have some fun

Pippin blushed as he cuddled her, her eyes faded to a light pink and she stared purring happily. She was not even aware of the fact that she started purring.

Xion appeared next to Kailie,"listen, I'm sorry or whatever. Shoulda never shown you that place... just forget it ever happened." he said, seeming like he was back to his old self, back before the facility ever happened (The jerk has returned)

The girl continued to stare at Krona, she had ignored the two girls. "Freedom..." she said shakily, "What... is?"
---
#573 Posted: 01:19:55 10/03/2013
Ooc: I do indeed!

Soratchi smiled and scratched her ears, snuggling.

Kailie jumped, and then looked over, and sighed. "... I see." she muttered. "Fine. It doesn't matter anyway." she shrugged, uncaring. Or, she pretended not to care. She wished he would be himself. He was a lot more appealing that way.

Krona smiled. "Freedom is amazing. You get to do things you want-within reason. You get to be your own person, and own your own life." he made comforting sounds, gently petting her hair to calm her.
#574 Posted: 05:25:54 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: YAY! Wait...did i properly describe her?

Pippin purred louder, her tail swayed a little and then wrapped around Soratchi's leg. She was so very happy.
"She looks happy..." Runo muttered
"She will be happier once it is done." Xen growled a little

Xion turned and looked at Pippin and Soratchi,"If his hands stray, even by accident I will rip his head off..." he said

The girl frowned,"Still don't understand... always been here..." she said quietly
---
#575 Posted: 14:13:37 10/03/2013
Soratchi just snuggled her back, smiling.

Kailie growled, glaring at him. "They make each other happy. You should be happy for them." she said, glaring.

Krona decided to end his little excursion to the facility. "There's a whold world out of here." he slowly began to back up towards his ice stairs.

Ooc: no, not really.
#576 Posted: 05:16:36 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: smilie I will do that...

"Happiness is a joke, and love is a lie." Xion spat, glaring at kailie.

"World?" The girl asked, her bright green eyes showed confusion. She went to follow Krona, but was stopped by the presence of a scientist at the other end of the hallway.
"Young girl,get back here!" the scientist commanded. He had long-ish grey hair and black eyes. The girl flinched, her grey-purple hair swaying. She covered her face with her clawed hands, the black fur covering them hid her face completely. The scientist rolled his eyes and sent out this extendable arm, which grabbed onto one of the 4 belts that covered the girl's white dress (which appeared as though it could double as a straight jacket if neccessary)
---
#577 Posted: 19:51:42 11/03/2013
Kailie growled deep in her throat. "You don't even know how to identify what you feel anymore. Why protect Pippin if love is a lie? Why bother? It's not likee you care about her." she countered, standing. Her ears were back, tail fluffed up. Her short hair was spikey, having dried that way.

Krona spun around her and slaashed through the arm with a blade of carefully constructed ice, slicing his hand off. "Yes. The world. There is more than this place. I came from there, and went back to it. He came from there. Many more came from there. And I can show it to you, if you come with me." he said quietly, snagging the now handless arm and sending water shooting along it, then froze it stiff and heavy, letting the arm drop, straight out in front of the guy and 20 feet long, 4 inches of ice around it in all directions.
#578 Posted: 05:14:09 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"I promised to look after her, that is all." Xion said,"I promised Trinity before she broke my heart. And then this place came along and I failed to protect Pippin..." he said, starting to sound angry.

The scientist started to yell louder,"COME HERE NOW!" he yelled at the girl. She flinched and ran to Krona, clinging onto him as soon as she was close enough to. She dug her claws into him, but did not understnad that she was.
---
#579 Posted: 13:18:38 12/03/2013
Kailie snarled loud. "You lost your humanity in there. You lost everything except pain and anger, and that is pathetic." she whirled and stalked off to find herself someplaace to catch up on sleep, wiping mud on her pants in anger.

Krona flinched slightly, but let her claw him. He could heal. He would live. He glared at the scientist. "How about you shut up?" and he froze his mouth shut.
#580 Posted: 04:11:02 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion watched her walk off, shaking his head."If you had to go through what we did... maybe you would have too. I am surprised Pippin was not medded up even more because of it..." he mumbled, looking back at Pippin.

The scientist's eyes widened and he pressed a button on his bracelet. Guards started to run down the hall at them. "Please take me away from here!" the girl said.
---
#581 Posted: 13:02:55 13/03/2013
Kailie just stalked off. If you lost what made you human then what were you? She had gone through a lot. She was pretty sure she'd been missing some organs for a while. A whole portion of her memory just wasnt there from her childhood, and who knew what else was missing from her mind. Probably whatever theyd done to her in the facility, because she remembered jack **** except pain and clinging to the tiny vestigal of hope for escape that had kept her going after they were loaded into the van from the orphanage. She wondered what she had done, what had been done to her. It wasn't a very nice feeling to not remember anything but pain and a small hope. It was a tiny memory and that worried her... She frowned, and growled, punching a tree. It dented. Her skin wasn't even scraped.
What had they done to her?

Krona growled low and drew the water around him and the girl, forming it into sphere. He froze it, floating it half an inch off the ground. The ice was clear, but a good five inches thick on all sides. "come on." he said to the girl, taking her hand and leading her towards the guards, away from the scientist. He focused his anger about this whole thing and glared, trying to freeze the guards. He couldn't. Something wasn't letting him. He growled, and tried harder, a whining noise starting in the back of his mind. Pain lanced through his brain, and he gasped, dropping to his knees. The ice wavered, but he regained focus and held it frozen, kneeling there. It felt easier now. Somehow, he felt like he had more control over the water. He stood, and almost fell over again. He could feel the shift of water in his own body, and in the girl's. He looked about and felt the beat of all of the hearts of the guards, the water in their blood pumping through. He blinked, mind clear and free, and then reached out, manipulating that water, using their own blood against them. He turned their guns on each other, and froze the hearts of others. He felt powerful, dangerous. Deadly, and free. He froze their hearts solid, and watched them clutch at their chests. He turned to the scientist, disolving his shield.
#582 Posted: 18:08:54 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion sighed, his head filled with memories. He felt so bad about saying those things to Kailie. He turned and ran after her, he had to apologise.

The girl watched Krona as he killed the guards, then her eyes widened as he turned back to the scientist. "Don't hurt my father!" she said, though she was still half clinging to Krona. The scientist smiled,"Always my good little girl..." he said. The girl turned her head away from the scientist, shuddering.
---
#583 Posted: 00:30:53 15/03/2013
Kailie was sitting under the tree she'd punched, curled up and sobbing quietly. She wished it could all just end. She just wanted to go to sleep and wake up to it all being a dream, or not wake up at all. She hated this not knowing, she hated her changes, she hated the facility, she hated Xion and his stupid... face... She let herself fall to her side. "I give up..." she muttered through tears.

Krona faultered, stopping before he killed the man. He hesitated, shifting on the balls of his feet, then scooped the girl up and with a powerful flap, swooshed down the hallway, flapping and gliding in leaps and bounds. He dragged the water with him, and leaped up the hole he'd drilled, sealing it with a column of ice. He looked around, seeing a rising sun, and all the people he'd freed. Some were missing, the flying ones, presumably. "Alright. Come on." he continued to carry the girl, ignoring his bleeding spots. He formed a slide down to the ground.
#584 Posted: 05:23:02 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion paused, he had seen Kailie and he just could not continue. "I am sorry..." he mumbled, he could not get up the nerves to walk over to her.

The girl clung onto him, she had her eyes shut and was so scared. She had never left the facility before. She had always lived there, even before she was changed. She never knew the outside world and now she was just so scared
---
#585 Posted: 12:02:56 15/03/2013
Kailie lay there, eventually falling asleep like that. She looked peaceful in her sleep, relaxed and calm. Her body was tired, not used to such freedom of movement. It was also changing, returning to some semblence of a normal human cycle. She lay curled up, tail over her nose, snoring softly in little puffs of air.

Krona held her close, making sure everyone got off the roof. The two girls from earlier just stood there. "Hey! You! Girls, come on!"

((f-ck, pack. smilie ))
#586 Posted: 19:39:45 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion stood there and watched her, she looked so peaceful. He had no right to say those things before, he did not know what she had been through...

The girl opened her eyes a little, whimpered and then closed them again.

Pippin smiled at Soratchi,"Sorry about the prank before...It was Kailie's idea..."
---
#587 Posted: 22:59:13 15/03/2013
Kailie slept like a rock, sooo not getting up any time soon.

Krona shushed her gently, and then shrugged. He slid down the slide with her, and created a ramp, launching up into the air. He flew low over the trees, carrying her carefully, holding her close.

Soratchi shrugged. "Eh. It's fine." he smiled back.
#588 Posted: 23:37:29 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Xion sighed and warped away, feeling like a creep for watching her.

The girl felt safe in Krona's arms, but she was still immensely scared.

Pippin smiled,"Yay~"
---
#589 Posted: 14:03:01 16/03/2013
The group headed away from the facility, carefully towards camp. Krona arrived first, and landed near Soratchi and Pippin. "Hey. Uh... Girl. You can open your eyes, we're not flying anymore." he said. Soratchi looked up, then hopped up, offering Pippin a hand.
#590 Posted: 19:54:58 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin grabbed Soratchi's hand and let him help her up. "New people?" she asked, still purring.

The girl opened her eyes and looked around,"Where?" she asked quietly, not letting go of Krona
---
#591 Posted: 20:05:02 16/03/2013
"Yes, new people." Krona said to Pippin. To the girl, setting her on her feet, he said "This is the lake. It's a safe distance from the Facility. Find it by looking for that rock." he pointed out the humongous rock outcropping that stuck out above the trees, their landmark.

Seleo helped Noah along as he woke up, and then he blinked fully awake, adjusting his glasses. He stood, running a hand through his short hair, flexing, and nodding his thanks. Seleo smiled. "So what is it today?" Noah muttered to himself, and craned around to see his back. The tattoos had settled into mysterious curling patterns, long and elegant with thorns poking out. Or claws. Noah question marked, unsure, because he'd already had plant control... Seleo was confused too. "What is it?" she asked, frowning. Noah shrugged. "Whatever. It'll make itself obvious if it wants to." they kept walking.
#592 Posted: 20:12:47 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin smiled,"Yay~" she said happily, then looked at the girl. "Who is she?"
The girl looked around, her eyes wide. She had never been outside before and it was scary. She did not understand anything that was going on.

Runo appeared behind Pippin. She was ready to try the plan, with so many people around it could be easier, she just had to wait for the right moment.
---
#593 Posted: 22:30:58 16/03/2013
Krona shrugged. "She doesn't have a name." he explained quietly. He nodded to Runo. "Runo." he acknowledged, and continued to hold the girl close. The ground beneath her feet was grass covered, soft and lush. He held her protectively, like a sister. "It's okay. This is outside." he said gently.

Soratchi turned, holding Pippin's hand. "Oh! Hi Runo. What's up?"
#594 Posted: 04:29:35 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Pippin continued to watch the girl, she was as interested in the new girl as the new girl was in the world around her,"I have the feeling she has never been outside, right?"
The girl stared at the grass under her feet, wiggling her toes a little. "Out...side.."

Runo smiled a little,"Oh, nothing really. I just came to see what was happening..." she said, hoping that she would be able to execute the plan soon.
---
#595 Posted: 02:35:20 18/03/2013
Krona smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Outside. That's grass. It can't hurt you, I promise." he knelt, and ran a hand through the grass, smiling encouragingly at the girl.

The others peered from the shadows. Seleo and Noah just strode out, Noah first, Seleo following shyly. A little dragonlike boy was clinging to her leg, walking along with her. He was sucking his thumb. Another, a little girl, his twin, was clinging to Seleo's back. She didn't appear to mind at all, her small wings folded to her sides and lower back instead.

Soratchi nodded. "New arrivals. Krona raided the Facility." he explained.

OOC: Yo, Rio, throw someone else new in or something! I know I'm plan blocking you at every turn, but that's just because I'm an ass. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:39:42 18/03/2013 by Goldenfire
#596 Posted: 02:50:21 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: lol, okay.

The girl knelt and touched the grass with her hand too. She had never seen anything like grass before. "What does it do?" she asked, looking innocently at Krona

Two girls and two boys walked out of the crowd, looking around. The first girl had short black hair, and grey eyes and she appeared to be about 14. "I never thought we would see outside again Angela..." she said, smiling. Angela had medium length pale purple-white hair, deep purple eyes and a pair of white wings. One of them was bent in an unnatural angle and looked incredibly awkward. Her right hand was a bird claw and she appeared to be about 10 ."Thats true, I never thought we would be freed Rellik..." Rellik nodded, her short black hair moved and covered her eyes slightly.

The first boy had white-purple like Angela that was slightly longer than a boy's would normally be and was tied back by a white strip of fabric, it was about the same length as Angela's. His eyes were an identical purple to Angela's. He had a pair of black wings, though one of them had a metal clap around it so that he could not open it. His left hand was a bird claw and he seemed about the age of ten. He watched angela with a small smile on his face.
The second boy had brown hair with golden tips that was styled into a fringe that covered his left eye. His skin was a light tan in colour and his visible eye was a pretty brown flecked with green. He rolled his eyes at the first boy and then walked over towards Krona and the others, looking adventurous.

Runo nodded,"Interesting..."
---
#597 Posted: 13:02:46 18/03/2013
Krona shrugged. "It grows." he said simply. "It takes sunlight, water, and air, and turns it into food." he explained, smiling.

Seleo noticed him showing the girl, and smiled a bit, then took the little girl off of her back, holding her and spreading out her wings, enjoying the sunlight on them. The little girl spread her wings too, smiling. Seleo smiled back. "What's your name, little one?" she asked. The 10 year old shrugged. "Dunno it." she mumbled. Seleo frowned, and looked down at her brother. "I... I see." her yellow and blue pinwheel striped eyes filled with concern. "Have you ever been outside?" "Outside?" "Where we are now." the little girl shook her head, sucking her thumb as her brother stopped doing so.
#598 Posted: 02:41:40 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The girl blinked,"It grows..." she mumbled, still staring at the grass. She seemed so fascinated by it.

"Hey Angela, your brother is staring again." Rellik said, staring a the first boy.
"Don't mind Ash, he is just worried about me." Angela said, looking around.
Ash looked away for a moment, then went back to staring.

The second boy walked up to Pippin, Soratchi and Runo,"I'm Jacob, and who're you cutie?" he asked, smiling at Pippin.
"I.. I'm Pippin." she said, blushing a little
---
#599 Posted: 12:32:21 19/03/2013
Krona smiled wide. "Yup. It grows." he picked up some dirt. "This is dirt. Do. Not. Eat it. That's basically the only requirement for dirt. Stuff grows from it, like grass."

Noah went and sat under a tree, trying to figure out his power.

Seleo sat down on the shore of the lake, craddling the dragon twins close. The boy trilled a little, nudging his head into her chest. The girl cuddled close, greatly enjoying this kindness, never having been shown such gentleness before. Neither of them had.

Soratchi glared, and put his arm around Pippin's shoulders. "This is Pippin. I'm Soratchi. Remember it."
#600 Posted: 02:41:25 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Dirt..." the girl mumbled, staring at the dirt. She seemed so fascinated by everything

Runo noticed Noah, she knew it would take a while to iniate the plan so she walked over to him. "Hi..."

"Yeah, cool, so you two are like what? Siblings?" Jacob asked, grinning
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me